OH MY GAWD! :)

I just did my first Zaps. Working on Ageha armor. HAve to get ready to go out to dinner with my wife, but I'll upload the BodySlide files either later or... tomorrow morning :)

THIS armor.... almost done...

** EDIT** wife not home yet... had a few minutes to put this together... haven't really tested other than trying it myself in-game

OK get that original from the link above. I suggest the "no-HDT" version.

Then try THIS and let me know how I did with the zaps.

I didn't do the boots and gloves, but when I tried it in-game just to see... they seemed to work. I'll probably do something with them anyways if that's what I'm supposed to do. I mean... build the whole set, right?

Im trying a basic conversion of this armor http://www.loverslab.com/topic/49078-revealing-ebony-nocturna-bikini-hdt/right now but im asking/praying someone here with bodyslide/outfit sudio skills wants to take this on for a full bodyslide conversion as per my skills are limited to mesh converer/rigger and that doesnt work out allways.

Try this out and let me know. Obviously you need kofman's mod first...

EbonyNocturnaUUNP.7z

Im trying a basic conversion of this armor http://www.loverslab.com/topic/49078-revealing-ebony-nocturna-bikini-hdt/right now but im asking/praying someone here with bodyslide/outfit sudio skills wants to take this on for a full bodyslide conversion as per my skills are limited to mesh converer/rigger and that doesnt work out allways.

Try this out and let me know. Obviously you need kofman's mod first...

Thanks tons ive been trying for hours with first outfit studio then clothing converter then blender and non of em came out right. I'm merging the esp into my main files rerunning patchers then ill load up and check it out in more detail a brief  look in nif scope looks perfect

Results finally for your nocturnal conversion thanks you again. Only issue i noticed is the pantys could use some tweaking there a bit big around the hips. Shes at 0 weight atm until hormones/pumping iron start to take hold here is a ss. I was preparing a ss session for show your skyrim counterpart hence the location but i felt the shots were bad mostly because i could clearly see tons of jagged edges in em to be fair I didn't have aa enabled via my enb i did just turn it back on my system got a nice upgrade on the 4th it was my birthday and i never finished pushing skyrim aa was the last thing to turn on im now at max settings and still running 40 fps most of the time with high res texture packs ect.

reynalaying_zpsmucldjfi.jpg

Results finally for your nocturnal conversion thanks you again. Only issue i noticed is the pantys could use some tweaking there a bit big around the hips. Shes at 0 weight atm until hormones/pumping iron start to take hold here is a ss. I was preparing a ss session for show your skyrim counterpart hence the location but i felt the shots were bad mostly because i could clearly see tons of jagged edges in em to be fair I didn't have aa enabled via my enb i did just turn it back on my system got a nice upgrade on the 4th it was my birthday and i never finished pushing skyrim aa was the last thing to turn on im now at max settings and still running 40 fps most of the time with high res texture packs ect.

I can probably pull the panties in closer at the hip, but the problem I run into at the front is that if I keep them close to the body in front, they tear apart badly when the pregnancy belly slider is at 100%. They start tearing around 70 or 80 percent and by 100 they look shredded. 

I can probably pull the panties in closer at the hip, but the problem I run into at the front is that if I keep them close to the body in front, they tear apart badly when the pregnancy belly slider is at 100%. They start tearing around 70 or 80 percent and by 100 they look shredded. 

It dont bother me that much tbh if it cant be done quickly or done at all I wont die you already did me and prob a few others a huge favor. I do know ive been able to wear other pantys without any issue while pregnant even if the mesh themselfs never had anything to do with any belly node they scaled just fine stretching at the top im already tempted to redo a quick mod i had made before that uses the mesh bikini bottom texture on another pantie mesh or go reweight the default one so  if i decided the clipping bothered me to much I could swap

It doesn't usually tear across the top of the panties (or whatever is being worn there. It usually tears... well.... if you drew a line from the pussy to the hip bone.... following that "crease" where the leg joins the body.... if you went to about the halfway point on that line... the tearing occurs from that midpoint to the pussy. Not the entire length , but usually in a couple of places along that line. So I have to pull the edges of the panties away from the body a bit and the string that connects the corner of the panty and goes around the hips. 

What I'd *LIKE* to design are some "armors" that consist completely of body paint.

Something like THIS

That's a simple form of what I'd like... some could be more covering or more intricate... or... THIS

Could probably use SlaveTats to apply them so I don't have to come up with a whole new method of applying them to NPCs :)

In the list of Unified UNP I an not find UNP Jiggle BY KENDO 2, it is possible to add it?

Thanks

UNP Jiggle's most important change is the weighting, which UUNP has its own. Other than that, you should be able to use the other UNP sliders and refine it with the regular body part sliders.

I wonder if there would be someone willing to make texture patches for different popular skin texture mods. So the vagina textures match up better, currently most of the textblend textures come out orangish on the dark textures and practically white on the brighter textures.

Ones I would like to see personally

http://skydevgru.tumblr.com/

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35267/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51602/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/45453/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32986/?

Just looks off to me

nvJh1A3.jpg

gAcyTwf.jpg

What is this ENB ? Looks very good.

Has anyone ever had an issue with the HDT vagina having constant and continuous spasms opening/closing?  I'm not sure if this is due to a physics setting or something, but It's really weird to have the thing not stay closed and constantly be freaking out all the time.  I'm kind of new to the whole UUNP thing, so any help is much appreciated, as I couldn't find anyone with an issue like mine.

Has anyone ever had an issue with the HDT vagina having constant and continuous spasms opening/closing?  I'm not sure if this is due to a physics setting or something, but It's really weird to have the thing not stay closed and constantly be freaking out all the time.  I'm kind of new to the whole UUNP thing, so any help is much appreciated, as I couldn't find anyone with an issue like mine.

Tends to happen a lot more frequently if you're mixing and matching xm;'s from different presets. Some of them don't play nice with each other.

Even if you're not it still spazzes out occasionally, can't be helped. Just equip a piece of armour or clothing on the female that covers the 32 slot (body), wait a few seconds then remove it, that usually calms it down.

Looked like you said it should clam it down for a second. I am waiting for someone to dub over voices to the opening and closing UUNP vagina. Also, going into a new location will make it stop freaking out too. Like quickly go into a house or Inn, then go back out again. That works sometimes. Perhaps the Dragon Borns vagina has a shout of it's own. 

Hmm.  Would the HDT Breast and Butt Physics mod by threedeedevil be the source of this kind of conflict?  Is just the HDT PE system needed to use its defaults, or are there other mods?  I noticed that the Havok Object/the All-In-One HDT physics installer is also not available anymore, which is what I normally used to handle physics and whatnot.  Am I missing something/don't understand what I'm doing?  I've read up a bit on using this and have done so in the past, but a lot of the info seems to conflict or involves different versions or mods that no longer are relevant/have been replaced or bundled into others and have since dropped support.

Thanks!

I'm having an extremley hard time converting Northgirl from UNPB to UNPCM I followed the steps in the guide, but when I get to the step in which I have to load an outfit I just get two bodies on top of each other

Untitled_zpscefdhqym.jpg

And when I put one of the sliders to 100% after the "conform all step" the armor mesh freaks the hell out. Any tips on how to stop this? If it helps I took everything from the 6850 folder.

That offset is due to the position of old CBBE meshes. In Outfit Studio. select each part of the armor and choose Shape, Move, then Old CBBE offset.

I was fooling around with the Moveshape tool and I was able to get it to position itself on the body with about 95% accuracy. The body is a bit out of position, but I think I might be able to fine tune that later. However, I have run into a new problem of having the armor mesh being extremely distorted. At what point during this process do I fix these using the brush tools?

Thanks for the help btw; it's hard to find accurate modding guides.

That offset is due to the position of old CBBE meshes. In Outfit Studio. select each part of the armor and choose Shape, Move, then Old CBBE offset.

I was fooling around with the Moveshape tool and I was able to get it to position itself on the body with about 95% accuracy. The body is a bit out of position, but I think I might be able to fine tune that later. However, I have run into a new problem of having the armor mesh being extremely distorted. At what point during this process do I fix these using the brush tools?

Thanks for the help btw; it's hard to find accurate modding guides.

First, you fix the offsets. Then, you fix the clipping of the base shape (when no sliders are used) and apply it by clicking on any of the sliders.

Then, you conform all sliders and fix clipping for each individual slider by entering its edit mode.

Just a note, you never move the reference body with the Move Shape tool, you always move the outfit shapes only. And the duplicate body that came with the outfit NIF can be deleted.