I think he has removed the 2 extra breast bones in his latest update.

I've only seen the bad results when bone scaling as well, however in theory it should drop any weights that exceed the limit entirely (the weakest ones) which could cause spikes in certain situations. This is just the technical side, though.

I haven't had time to look at your weights in-game yet, was (wanted to be) quite busy with the BodySlide code for the past 3-4 days.

I will at some point.

Okay i also removed the belly weights and checked in nifskope, still 5 vertex weights and it probably all overlaps around the breasts.

Short side question, would OS conversion also work for static meshes? Because i just had the idea to convert stuff like the towels from Pinup Poser S - Object poses.

I think he has removed the 2 extra breast bones in his latest update.

I've only seen the bad results when bone scaling as well, however in theory it should drop any weights that exceed the limit entirely (the weakest ones) which could cause spikes in certain situations. This is just the technical side, though.

I haven't had time to look at your weights in-game yet, was (wanted to be) quite busy with the BodySlide code for the past 3-4 days.

I will at some point.

Okay i also removed the belly weights and checked in nifskope, still 5 vertex weights and it probably all overlaps around the breasts.

Short side question, would OS conversion also work for static meshes? Because i just had the idea to convert stuff like the towels from Pinup Poser S - Object poses.

Depends on what NIF block types they use. If it's just NiNodes, NiTriShapes, NiTriStrips, BSDismember-/SkinInstances etc., then there shouldn't be a problem. Next update will bring more stability to all those.

Errmmh.. the Object Poses were a dumbass idea, obviously they are static objects for an already posed body so this won't work unless i somehow made conversion references for each pose.

This might be a basic question about doing conversions but..... I'm learning...

Example:

I take an existing 7BOppai armor, use Convert UNP to CBBE, remove the 7BO body from the outfit, export with reference.

This puts a UNP_low body inside the outfit (not sure if I'm doing this entire first part correctly)

Close BodySlide and reopen just... 'cause I'm anal...

Outfit Studio

Start New Project

Use a Template, choose UUNP HDT

Load outfit that I just exported a few seconds ago. I load the _0 weight

Delete the body inside the outfit (that's the UNP_low)

Copy weights to outfit ....

*** OK here's where I am having an issue I think.

In some outfits I'm seeing LBreast, LBreast01, belly, and Lbutt... and then scroll down and RBreast, RBreast01, Rbutt

I might not have those named EXACTLY right in hte example, but my question is... what do I do with LBreast01? Copy it to the outfit?

I thought that bone didn't exist anymore? If I have the UUNP HDT reference body highlighted... then that bone is in the reference body?

If I copy weights and SKIP the xxx01 bones, I end up with a breast bounce that basically bounces different from the outfit. the body's breast clips the outfit breast when they bounce. 

Should I be copying that xxx01 weight from reference to outfit?

AND..... now that I've done it... can I load the project, just copy those xxx01 weights and resave it?

Or.... am I doing something else wrong? :)

Example:

I take an existing 7BOppai armor, use Convert UNP to CBBE, remove the 7BO body from the outfit, export with reference.

This puts a UNP_low body inside the outfit (not sure if I'm doing this entire first part correctly)

Outfit Studio

Start New Project

In some outfits I'm seeing LBreast, LBreast01, belly, and Lbutt... and then scroll down and RBreast, RBreast01, Rbutt

I might not have those named EXACTLY right in hte example, but my question is... what do I do with LBreast01? Copy it to the outfit?

I thought that bone didn't exist anymore? If I have the UUNP HDT reference body highlighted... then that bone is in the reference body?

If I copy weights and SKIP the xxx01 bones, I end up with a breast bounce that basically bounces different from the outfit. the body's breast clips the outfit breast when they bounce. 

AND..... now that I've done it... can I load the project, just copy those xxx01 weights and resave it?

The Breast01's (Left Breast 01 and Right Breast 01) you are seeing are in the outfit.

The bone list will list all bones in the reference and the outit.

You can delete them before you save the reference (in your process format), this way when you reload OS and start the template they will not show up in the bone list.

Example:

Outfit Studio

Start New Project

The Breast01's (Left Breast 01 and Right Breast 01) you are seeing are in the outfit.

You can delete them before you save the reference (in your process format), this way when you reload OS and start the template they will not show up in the bone list.

Ahh.... ok.

On this one I actually just reloaded the project, highlighted the reference, copied the bone weights just for those 2 bones into the outfit and that cured the breast bouncing right out of the outfit.

In the future though, I should delete those 2 bones before I export with reference? (convert UNP to CBBE, export)

So to convert a UNPx outfit to UUNP, it would be:

Start New Project

Use a Template, choose Convert UNP to CBBE

Delete the body included in the outfit

Delete the 2 extra bones

Export with Reference

then:

Start New Project, load a reference UUNP (like UUNP HDT), load outfit, delete the body from the outfit (again), Copy weights.... only now I should not see the 2 extra bones any more..., conform all, check for clipping on all sliders, Save Project As... 

Then create a SliderGroups folder and file.

That sound like the correct steps?

Example:

Outfit Studio

Start New Project

Ahh.... ok.

On this one I actually just reloaded the project, highlighted the reference, copied the bone weights just for those 2 bones into the outfit and that cured the breast bouncing right out of the outfit.

In the future though, I should delete those 2 bones before I export with reference? (convert UNP to CBBE, export)

So to convert a UNPx outfit to UUNP, it would be:

Start New Project

Use a Template, choose Convert UNP to CBBE

Delete the body included in the outfit

Delete the 2 extra bones

Export with Reference

then:

Start New Project, load a reference UUNP (like UUNP HDT), load outfit, delete the body from the outfit (again), Copy weights.... only now I should not see the 2 extra bones any more..., conform all, check for clipping on all sliders, Save Project As... 

Then create a SliderGroups folder and file.

That sound like the correct steps?

Something like that, yeah. Just warning you beforehand, OS might not be fully stable deleting bones yet, so you should do a test run first and look at the results in NifSkope. Next update will bring fixes to all that and similar things since I redid the whole NIF thing.

Update, i'll just polish up the Minidress Dawnguard outfits a little bit and upload the test version (hopefully) tonight. I had this almost finished by last weekend, but the issues with the vampires robes were why i started to look into the weights of the UUNP baseshape first.

DMA5wjI.png

These are still with standard UUNP2.5 weights, so belly scaling etc. is still intact (untested though).

cell,

Using BS 2.5 I'm removed those extra bones in an 11 outfit set (fox 39), and 2 other armors and so far.... (fingers crossed) it has not bitten me in the ass. Seems to work. If you're going to make it work BETTER, then I'll be happy. :)

u3RKxsU.png

UNP Minidresses Collection - All Dawnguard items - UUNP HDT Test Version 0.2

UVR - UNPMDC Dawnguard UUNP HDT test0.2.7z

Mirror: MEGA

Requirements:
Unified UNP (Bodyslide 2 Add-On)
UNP Minidresses Collection by Tiwa44

Vanilla Conversion:
UNP Minidresses Collection - All vanilla items - UUNP HDT Test Version 0.2

7B-Oppai Preview:

9pb9mrC.png

Vampire Royal Outfit (Red w. Gauntlets & Boots), Vampire Royal Armor (Valerica), Vampire Armor (Red), Vampire Armor (Light Grey)

vF3KZqF.png

Vampire Armor (Grey), Vampire Clothes Outfit, Moth Priest Outfit, Bloody Prisoner Outfit

Info:
  • classic CBBE sliders NOT supported
  • only regular UNP + 7B shapes supported (tested with 7BO + 7BCH + UNP Skinny + 7bUNP, anything within those proportions should work)
  • panties are yet to be replaced with a properly edited mesh
  • test version, expect glitches
  • several new items not included in the original mods are done, made from scratch using vanilla assets
  • certain bodies like UNPK, Manga etc are off the to-do list due to general conversion incompatibility

List of converted items, in-game item names and itemcodes:

Shortcut to get all items from the "all dawnguard weapons and armor" container:

(WITH unofficial skyrim patch)                   player.placeatme 0300cab5

(WITHOUT unofficial skyrim patch)                player.placeatme 0200cab5
or
coc qasmoke

Complete List: (replace "03xxxxxx" with "02xxxxxx" if you don't use the Unofficial Skyrim Patch)
ITEM					IN-GAME NAME				FORM ID

Bloody Prisoner Rags    		Ragged Trousers			        0300e9eb
Bloody Prisoner Boots    		Footwraps			        0300e9ea

Moth Priest Robes			Moth Priest Robes			030047d7
Moth Priest Sandals	                Moth Priest Sandals			030047d9

Vampire Armor (Grey)    		Vampire Armor           		030142c7
Vampire Armor (Grey Light)              Vampire Armor                           030191f2
Vampire Armor (Red)                     Vampire Armor                           030191f3

Vampire Boots                           Vampire Boots                           0300b5de
Vampire Gauntlets                       Vampire Gauntlets                       0301a51f

Vampire Royal Armor (Red)               Vampire Royal Armor                     0300b5db
Vampire Royal Armor (Valerica)          Vampire Royal Armor                     030194c5

Vampire Clothes                         Vampire Robes                           03019adf
Vampire Clothes Boots                   Vampire Boots                           03019ae1
Vampire Clothes Gloves                  Vampire Gloves                          03019ae3
Vampire Clothes Hood                    Vampire Hood                            03019ade

Edited by guk

Converting for UUNP BodySlide.

Specifically I think I'm going to tackle Devious Devices. Xarathos' conversions have proven thus far to be a good starting point for me. So I was going to take his 7BO set and convert it to UUNP BodySlide.

So here's my question:

If an outfit has no "outfit_body", meaning... there is no body included in the outfit (like arm cuffs, leg cuffs, harness, etc)

Normally converting the regular 7BO outfits and armors, I first use UNPConvert to make a CBBE-based base shape and export the nif. These pieces don't have a baseShape when they're complete.

Should I still go through that procedure and then load a UUNP reference, load the outfit nif, take the baseShape out (as I normally would), copy weights, conform all, and then save project but make sure NOT to copy the reference body?

Specifically I think I'm going to tackle Devious Devices. Xarathos' conversions have proven thus far to be a good starting point for me. So I was going to take his 7BO set and convert it to UUNP BodySlide.

So here's my question:

If an outfit has no "outfit_body", meaning... there is no body included in the outfit (like arm cuffs, leg cuffs, harness, etc)

Normally converting the regular 7BO outfits and armors, I first use UNPConvert to make a CBBE-based base shape and export the nif. These pieces don't have a baseShape when they're complete.

Should I still go through that procedure and then load a UUNP reference, load the outfit nif, take the baseShape out (as I normally would), copy weights, conform all, and then save project but make sure NOT to copy the reference body?

Everything is 100% the same, with the difference that you uncheck "Copy reference shape into output" when using Save Project As (no body in the outfit, only reference body, which will then not be in the final result).

I have some questions if someone could help me for just a moment.

1. Do CBBE slider presets work with UUNP? Like, say I took a preset from the SYBS thread, opened bodyslide, picked the Unified UNP HDT body, then selected that preset, and hit build, would I be able to use that properly in game?

2. Do I have to use texblend or will UNP textures out of the box work with UUNP bodies I make?

1. Do CBBE slider presets work with UUNP? Like, say I took a preset from the SYBS thread, opened bodyslide, picked the Unified UNP HDT body, then selected that preset, and hit build, would I be able to use that properly in game?

2. Do I have to use texblend or will UNP textures out of the box work with UUNP bodies I make?

Yes to both questions. I think you only have to use texblend for UUNP Special and if you want to use UUNP HDT+ you need a UN7B texture set.

Nice, works for quite a lot of morphs you didn't explicitly test, only one I noticed that clips terribly is pregnancy, but I would expect that for pretty much any outfit.

Well the "PregnancyBelly" CBBE slider is the same like all other CBBE sliders (and the more extreme UUNP sliders), these are the very last thing to edit in the projects. Reason is that whenever you edit the baseshape of the outfit (adjust shape or add meshes like panties) you have to use "set base shape" followed by "conform all", which will erase all slidermorph edits and zap sliders.

Editing the baseshape to fit all the UNP and 7B shapes is pretty much necessary, for example when an outfit clips with 7B-Original at the hip, it will also clip with all 7B derivates in the same spot. With the vanilla outfits having hundreds of meshes, i have to cut down the work process somewhat so i simply adjust the baseshape to fit UNP Skinny-Low, 7bUNP-Low, 7B Cleavage, 7B Oppai and 7B CH. Anything else from UNP and 7B usually works after doing that.

Another good trick is to make all polygons of the body invisible that you can't see from outside the outfit, but that only works when problematic areas like breasts are 100% covered and there is no way to see anything inside. Unfortunately this is a Zap Slider made with a mask, which is lost when using "conform all".

And the bone scaling for the belly is something i haven't looked into at all yet, actually i'd like to do a few overall weighting improvements of the body first if you followed the posts of the last few pages (4 weights / vertex limit). Apparently there is a conflict of having belly weights at all vs. a much better overall weighting for animations.

edit: forgot to mention, there is one huge issue when converting outfits to UUNP.

For CBBE Bodyslide, there are 51 slidermorphs to adjust for the baseshape. However in UUNP, there are 74 UUNP sliders plus the 51 CBBE sliders.

This means there are 3774 combinations to check for, and that's just for basic 1+1 combinations like SSH+UNPB. If you take SSH+BreastGravity+UNPB, it's almost guaranteed to clip and not just because all the UUNP sliders are in direct conflict with all the CBBE sliders (they move the same vertex groups in different ways). This doesn't even take into account how those combinations will work with bone scaling or animations.

So after all, in my eyes the optimal application of UUNP is to use the actual UNP/7B sliders and hopefully have them all in the same game on NPCs via Bodymorph scripts. Once all the vanilla conversions are done, i'll see about if i can manage that.

So here's my question:

Everything is 100% the same, with the difference that you uncheck "Copy reference shape into output" when using Save Project As (no body in the outfit, only reference body, which will then not be in the final result).

If i may add, this is exactly the same for all other non-torso outfits like gloves / boots / hoods /capes etc. which are technically the same except for which slot they occupy later in the game.

This is a bit tricky - when you first save the project, you simply untick the box to export the body. But every time you edit the project, you have to load the UUNP body as reference again and (to my knowledge) conform sliders.

Then to save the project, you always have to select "Save Project As..." and untick the body export again. Reasons are that you can't save the project without a reference shape, also OS does not remember the setting that you don't want the reference baseshape in the outfit.

1. CBBE sliderpresets do generally work, but the UUNP body does not follow the CBBE slidermorphs by 100%. Also mostly the nipples are way too large compared to CBBE. You can however get some quite spectacular results by simply using a CBBE preset, and then adding one of the UUNP sliders.

I'd generally suggest to create new presets specifically tailored to the UUNP sliders, like this:

"MCBM-G" - experimental UUNP preset

"the G stands for Gravity"

EZsWLW1.png

sX6MlVq.png

AI55su5.png

JVt87kW.png

oXEZOtO.png

z66YiHu.png

Kpmz6nI.png

ZOsUNUb.png

dSsbzOU.png

5UemK3B.png

This currently doesn't really work with clothing so no release yet.

2. You only need to use UUNP TexBlend for the "UUNP Special" nude body. Make sure you don't batch build all bodies by accident, only pick the UUNP Hands and Feet and one of the nude bodies.

When using UUNP Texblend, for optimal results you'd have to edit the config files of Texblend to fit your texture sizes, and after that load & export the textures with GIMP or Photoshop to create the MipMaps again. Or just use those programs instead of UUNP Texblend, if you know how to use them.

Edited by guk

Nice, works for quite a lot of morphs you didn't explicitly test, only one I noticed that clips terribly is pregnancy, but I would expect that for pretty much any outfit.

Well the "PregnancyBelly" CBBE slider is the same like all other CBBE sliders (and the more extreme UUNP sliders), these are the very last thing to edit in the projects. Reason is that whenever you edit the baseshape of the outfit (adjust shape or add meshes like panties) you have to use "set base shape" followed by "conform all", which will erase all slidermorph edits and zap sliders.

Editing the baseshape to fit all the UNP and 7B shapes is pretty much necessary, for example when an outfit clips with 7B-Original at the hip, it will also clip with all 7B derivates in the same spot. With the vanilla outfits having hundreds of meshes, i have to cut down the work process somewhat so i simply adjust the baseshape to fit UNP Skinny-Low, 7bUNP-Low, 7B Cleavage, 7B Oppai and 7B CH. Anything else from UNP and 7B usually works after doing that.

Another good trick is to make all polygons of the body invisible that you can't see from outside the outfit, but that only works when problematic areas like breasts are 100% covered and there is no way to see anything inside. Unfortunately this is a Zap Slider made with a mask, which is lost when using "conform all".

And the bone scaling for the belly is something i haven't looked into at all yet, actually i'd like to do a few overall weighting improvements of the body first if you followed the posts of the last few pages (4 weights / vertex limit). Apparently there is a conflict of having belly weights at all vs. a much better overall weighting for animations.

edit: forgot to mention, there is one huge issue when converting outfits to UUNP.

For CBBE Bodyslide, there are 51 slidermorphs to adjust for the baseshape. However in UUNP, there are 74 UUNP sliders plus the 51 CBBE sliders.

This means there are 3774 combinations to check for, and that's just for basic 1+1 combinations like SSH+UNPB. If you take SSH+BreastGravity+UNPB, it's almost guaranteed to clip and not just because all the UUNP sliders are in direct conflict with all the CBBE sliders (they move the same vertex groups in different ways). This doesn't even take into account how those combinations will work with bone scaling or animations.

So after all, in my eyes the optimal application of UUNP is to use the actual UNP/7B sliders and hopefully have them all in the same game on NPCs via Bodymorph scripts. Once all the vanilla conversions are done, i'll see about if i can manage that.

So here's my question:

If i may add, this is exactly the same for all other non-torso outfits like gloves / boots / hoods /capes etc. which are techically the same except for which slot they occupy later in the game.

This is a bit tricky - when you first save the project, you simply untick the box to export the body. But every time you edit the project, you have to load the UUNP body as reference again and (to my knowledge) conform sliders.

Then to save the project, you always have to select "Save Project As..." and untick the body export again. Reasons are that you can't save the project without a reference shape, also OS does not remember the setting that you don't want the reference baseshape in the outfit.

1. CBBE sliderpresets do generally work, but the UUNP body does not follow the CBBE slidermorphs by 100%. Also mostly the nipples are way too large compared to CBBE. You can however get some quite spectacular results by simply using a CBBE preset, and then adding one of the UUNP sliders.

I'd generally suggest to create new presets specifically tailored to the UUNP sliders, like this:

"MCBM-G" - experimental UUNP preset

EZsWLW1.png

sX6MlVq.png

AI55su5.png

JVt87kW.png

oXEZOtO.png

z66YiHu.png

Kpmz6nI.png

ZOsUNUb.png

dSsbzOU.png

5UemK3B.png

This currently doesn't really work with clothing so no release yet.

2. You only need to use UUNP TexBlend for the "UUNP Special" nude body. Make sure you don't batch build all bodies by accident, only pick the UUNP Hands and Feet and one of the nude bodies.

When using UUNP Texblend, for optimal results you'd have to edit the config files of Texblend to fit your texture sizes, and after that load & export the textures with GIMP or Photoshop to create the MipMaps again. Or just use those programs instead of UUNP Texblend, if you know how to use them.

Uhm no, you don't have to use "Set Base Shape" when you adjust the base shape... you just do your thing with the brushes and you're done. When you then click any of the sliders, OS will ask you to apply your base shape changes, which is not the same as "Set Base Shape" which clears all slider data.

Uhm no, you don't have to use "Set Base Shape" when you adjust the base shape... you just do your thing with the brushes and you're done. When you then click any of the sliders, OS will ask you to apply your base shape changes, which is not the same as "Set Base Shape" which clears all slider data.

Will test that next time, thanks ;) 

So far i rather stayed on the safe side, as the actual morph adjustments are a lot of individual edits which still might get lost if you rollback from a backup version. Basically most of the current "UVR" test conversions i can remake from scratch in pretty short time. 

Tell me please how to make this body working with custom races like temptess or races like orc?

Just build the body+hands+feet with the preset you want, then copy that to your custom race's directory. You can also use the Bodyslide folder as output directory by holding down CTRL when pressing build.

If the custom races also have their own skeletons, make sure to also replace those skeletons with the required one for UUNP (XPMS Extended recommended).

I personally have for example the Ningheim Race installed, but changed all their mesh and texture paths to the vanilla races so they automatically receive all changes to them while keeping their own makeup options, morphs etc.

This is amazing work, and can't wait to see what else comes from this.  

I was wondering if any of you know of any conversion of the base armours for uunp, or a good base armour replacer that will work with a uunp body?

Right now i am the only modder converting vanilla outfits to UUNP. Actually i only learned how to make usable conversions because nobody else did them ;)

GM2rNQb.png

Next in schedule are the Dragonborn outfits from the UNP Minidresses Collection, after that most likely armors from Killerkeo's Skimpy Vanilla Outfits with a couple of custom selections from other mods.

There also will be version 6.0 of the CT77 Remodeled Armors sometime later this year (which is the most complete female vanilla replacer for Skyrim), that's probably why nobody did version 5.1 for UUNP yet.