Interesting possibilities here, particularly if someone comes up with a quest involving this thing. Imagine if you will that Dibella's Defender is set to consider the Pet Collar a verboten item of clothing/armor. Then someone catches/defeats you and slaps this baby around your neck. Now you're really in trouble. The collar prevents you from wearing armor while at the same time turning off your DD tats. Perfect starting point for a very twisted quest.

Nice job.

I can do scripts, yay! :lol:  Updated main page with new version.

Not sure if 20 health / 5 sec is good. Maybe switch to relative numbers, what do you think?

Sorry, no jewelry version yet. Still waiting for collar author's permission...

I can do scripts, yay! :lol:  Updated main page with new version.

Not sure if 20 health / 5 sec is good. Maybe switch to relative numbers, what do you think?

Sorry, no jewelry version yet. Still waiting for collar author's permission...

I kind of think that relative numbers are better...

20 ht/5 sec is pretty fast when you're low level, or if you've specced into magic or something, but something like 20% of max health *should* be okay...?

Don't forget about staggering! It's absolutely irritating by its own ;)

20% every 5 sec. should be ideal, I guess.

I'll test it tomorrow:

Scriptname PetCollarScript extends activemagiceffect

Spell Property magic auto
Float Property interval auto
String Property av
Float Property avFraction auto

Actor target
Float magnitude
bool continue = true

Event OnEffectStart(actor t, actor c)
	target = t
	magnitude = target.getAV(av)*avFraction
	if continue
		Debug.Notification("Pet Collar activates")
		RegisterForSingleUpdate(interval)
	endif
EndEvent

Event OnUpdate()
	magic.cast(target, target)
	target.damageAV(av, magnitude)
	if continue
		RegisterForSingleUpdate(interval)
	endif
EndEvent

Event OnEffectFinish(actor t, actor c)
	Debug.Notification("Pet Collar deactivates")
	continue = false
EndEvent

But, from RP point, I think that a spell should hit everyone equally and let healthy characters sustain more damage. Don't you think?

But, from RP point, I think that a spell should hit everyone equally and let healthy characters sustain more damage. Don't you think?

Good point. It's not the collar enchanter's fault if a slave is too weak to handle the effects.

Regressive Flat Tax Conservatives....

tsk.

Has anyone got the CD Shop basement gremlins to remove this yet?  Wanted to know before I turn off all key options, dispose of my haul of keys and click this and a belt shut...

Good point. It's not the collar enchanter's fault if a slave is too weak to handle the effects.

tsk.

Has anyone got the CD Shop basement gremlins to remove this yet?  Wanted to know before I turn off all key options, dispose of my haul of keys and click this and a belt shut...

I haven't actually tried to remove it at all yet. I'm not even sure if standard keys work!

tsk.

I haven't actually tried to remove it at all yet. I'm not even sure if standard keys work!

They do, or rather they did on version one.  I assume that hasn't changed.

tsk.

This gave me an idea. Should I add a collar without key maybe? :) So you could only count on you magic or physical force to escape.

tsk.

This gave me an idea. Should I add a collar without key maybe? :) So you could only count on you magic or physical force to escape.

Yes, please!

Ideas...

Other collar types...

1. Encumberance collar... wearing clothes drops carry weight to 100, you can shoot but you can't move. It would add some tactics to the game...

2. Fire collar... You are set on fire, every 5 minutes for 10 seconds, if wearing clothing.

3. Ice collar... Impervious to ice, when naked. Whirlwind ice storm spell fires around you, when you wear clothes.

4. Paralysis collar... You are parylised when wearing clothes, but can obviously still access menu's.

5. Vampiric collar... It drains your health and stamina when you wear clothes

6. Lethargy collar... No stamina and no stamina regeneration when you wear clothing.

7. Hobble collar... A real pain of a collar, as your speed will decrease to a walk when wearing clothing. No running from enemies...

8. Fire dancer collar... Fire immunity, when naked. Slowly burning when clothed, 1 per second burn damage, as your body burns.

9. Frosty collar... Impervious to ice and cold damage when naked, Conjures Frost Atronauch for 10 seconds to attack you when you wear clothes, every 2 minutes.

10. Hellgate collar... 50% fire immunity when naked, conjures 1 skeleton or zombie every 10 seconds of being clothed.

11. Atlantean collar... Breath underwater when naked, drowning when dressed.

12. Drunk collar... Fall over every 10 seconds when clothed, High speechcraft when naked.

13. Bound collar... Cannot hold weapons when clothed.

14. Beacon collar... You can't hide, as it lights up the area around you like a torch. Good for exploring, bad for alerting enemies to your position. both clothed and unclothed effect...

15. Chaurus collar... Naked you are safe, clothed and Chaurus appear and attack you every 1 minute.

16. Nojump collar... You can't jump when clothed.

17. Mosquito collar... When wearing clothes, mini Chaurus hunters attack you ( you need to shrink the Chaurus Hunters down , as well as their damage, if possible ) 1 appears and attacks you every 1 minute.

18. Rage collar... A really bad collar, maybe too bad.  Everyone attacks you, when you wear clothes. Animals, Npc's, Bandits, the lot...

Well... You asked for ideas...

These collars have both positive and negative effects on each collar, Positive effect when naked, Negative effect when clothed.

Some collars are just a pain to use, as their effects are constant, whether dressed or naked.

Some of the collars just hobble you, removing a skill or thing that you can normally do.

Yes, please!

What CoCo said...of course, even attempting to escape should have its own effect, if possible...and the collar should NOT like being touched that way.  Much worse than if you merely wore clothes.

@Krazyone: I like most of these. Good ideas!

I was thinking, as long as we're inventing new collars, how about collars that add you to certain factions when worn?

I wanted to do something like that with the Death Hound collar:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/8541-whats-your-dream-mod-free-for-all/page-13?do=findComment&comment=266906

While wearing it, you are considered part of the vampire faction... and it makes nearby death hounds increase their arousal when you're wearing it (wouldn't actually add sexual content on its own, but would interface nicely with something like Aroused Creatures.

Or collars that remove you from certain factions while worn, or other faction things... for example, if you break the rules at the College of Winterhold, in addition to kicking you out and requiring a fee to rejoin, you'd be forced to wear a collar that, I don't know, makes you unable to cast spells or something... I dunno.

@Krazyone: I like most of these. Good ideas!

I was thinking, as long as we're inventing new collars, how about collars that add you to certain factions when worn?

I wanted to do something like that with the Death Hound collar:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/8541-whats-your-dream-mod-free-for-all/page-13?do=findComment&comment=266906

While wearing it, you are considered part of the vampire faction... and it makes nearby death hounds increase their arousal when you're wearing it (wouldn't actually add sexual content on its own, but would interface nicely with something like Aroused Creatures.

Or collars that remove you from certain factions while worn, or other faction things... for example, if you break the rules at the College of Winterhold, in addition to kicking you out and requiring a fee to rejoin, you'd be forced to wear a collar that, I don't know, makes you unable to cast spells or something... I dunno.

Yeah! I was thinking of collars to stop you casting spells as well, it would be a good idea.

Faction collars could be fun... Having to deal with being classed as other Factions.

Vampires collar, would make you be attacked by Guards and villagers would run away screaming.

Bandit collar would leave you being attacked by guards, but you wouldn't be attacked by Bandits.

Faction collars to work effectively, would have to be time based collars and not lock based. To get the most fun out of them, say a duration of 7 days trying to survive as a hated Vampire Faction or Bandit Faction.

A timer on the collar would tell you how long you have left, of course you could just sleep for 7 days to remove it. But you could get around that by not classifying sleep or waiting as a valid timer time period.

Or have the Keys pretty hard to make, say you need diamonds or something else thats hard to get to make the keys...

People classifying you as a vampire, and attacking you. Even though you are not a vampire... The other side of the fence...

Yes and Yes, in kinky life collars are symbols of ownership, or of status.  In game, it should be reflected in faction relations.

EDIT:  Faction would be complicated, though, because I don't think a Bandit Collar should cause you to be attacked by guards, they may not help you, but they might recognize that you're the bandits slave, not a bandit.

Yes and Yes, in kinky life collars are symbols of ownership, or of status.  In game, it should be reflected in faction relations.

EDIT:  Faction would be complicated, though, because I don't think a Bandit Collar should cause you to be attacked by guards, they may not help you, but they might recognize that you're the bandits slave, not a bandit.

I reckon it would work, remember that your bounty would go up if you attack the guards. You'd have to stay away from towns and main roads, for fear of upping your bounty. Or if you are a low level player, certain death...

I reckon your play style would change, and how are you going to make a key. The blacksmiths gear is mostly in towns with guards, are you going to take on a whole town...

And prepare for a lot of jail time, if you have the prison modifications installed...

When I first got Skyrim and found out about the civil war, I really missed the faction-mask armors that Fallout New Vegas has.

I mean, if I put on a stormcloak tabard, there should be more than one person in the game (Captain Aldis) who recognizes it.

Some sort of Defeat or Submit or Death Alternative integration, perhaps?

If you are defeated by this faction, you get put in this collar (all collars also have the standard must-be-nude effect):

Companions: A collar that summons a permanent wolf follower. This follower has no real AI or abilities, and cannot be detected by enemies, and cannot engage in combat... basically, just a spectral wolf that follows you around. Every so often it will attempt to rape you. After one week's time, the collar comes unlocked and the wolf disappears... you have learned your lesson, do NOT tangle with the Companions.

College of Winterhold: For commiting a major crime against a faction member, this collar is placed on you. It comes off only when you pay the fine and get back into the college (which technically can be immediately). While collared, you cannot cast spells.

Thieves Guild: For one week, all gold added to your inventory is removed and teleported into the guild coffers. After one week, the collar unlocks... and you can NOT get your gold back. Why would the guild give you your gold back?

Dark Brotherhood: The dark brotherhood assassin random encounter (somebody wants this poor fool dead), instead of killing you, puts a collar on you. No other effect than the standard "must always be nude" effect. The collar is permanent... unless you successfully assassinate a target (random NPC, or NPC added to the game just for this).

Imperial Legion: Standard faction enemy collar - Stormcloaks will automatically be hostile

Stormcloaks: Standard faction enemy collar - Legion will automatically be hostile

Bards College: Standard nude effect. The collar is only removed when you successfully retrieve an enchanted musical instrument or book of verse, radiantly placed somewhere in the world.

Dawnguard: I don't know about this one...

Vampires: Either the death hound collar idea, or you become a thrall. Collar comes off when you escape...?

Blackblood Marauders: Standard effect, counts as bandit faction (guards/citizens hostile)

Blades: I dunno...

Blood Horkers: Standard effect + bandit faction

Forsworn: Standard effect + forsworn faction

Greybeards: Standard effect + cannot shout, comes off after one week... to teach you the true gift of Silence.

Penitus Oculatus: I dunno...

Silver Hand: Standard effect + companions hostile + must kill one of the newest Companions recruits on his first quest (random NPC placed in the world)

Thalmor: Standard effect + stormcloaks hostile, comes off after you successfully infiltrate the Palace of the Kings (fight your way in or by stealth) and steal secret intelligence data OR infiltrate Castle Dour, same thing.

Vigil of Stendarr: Cannot cast conjuration magic while collared, comes off after you defeat a powerful daedra (leveled - atronach, dremora, etc) placed radiantly in the world

Bandits: Standard effect + bandit faction

@Jayleia: Hadn't thought about that... maybe some sort of enslaved by bandits ala SD+?

EDIT: Actually, integration with defeat, submit, etc. not necessary. Just when someone sees a crime, or you attack someone, end combat and force greet the player, slap on a collar, and Bob's your uncle.

Of course, that would only really apply to guards, penitus oculatus, stormcloaks, and legion, because they're (I think) the only factions that have guard status?

For other factions...

Magical factions could just cast a spell... one of those long Master-leveled spells, so you have time to attack them and disrupt their concentration. If you don't disrupt in time, the spell goes off... and you're collared. And it shouldn't be every member of the faction that can cast the spell, just bosses or unique NPCs or something, so combat doesn't get repetitive.

Combat factions would need some form of integration, I think. Either that or do something similar to Defeat... when your health hits 20%, instantly end combat, stagger player, and force greet, putting the collar on then.

EDIT 2: Maybe a bit beyond the scope of this mod... maybe not?

I have a quest-idea...

after escape from Helgen,an NPC ask you for a little delivery...you should bring a collar to the mistress in the cd-shop.

The master will unequip the collar after complete all cd-quests.

is a ring better than a collar? (multiple assets-issue) and you have not the problem with the collar-resources

When I first got Skyrim and found out about the civil war, I really missed the faction-mask armors that Fallout New Vegas has.
I mean, if I put on a stormcloak tabard, there should be more than one person in the game (Captain Aldis) who recognizes it.

Companions: A collar that summons a permanent wolf follower. This follower has no real AI or abilities, and cannot be detected by enemies, and cannot engage in combat... basically, just a spectral wolf that follows you around. Every so often it will attempt to rape you. After one week's time, the collar comes unlocked and the wolf disappears... you have learned your lesson, do NOT tangle with the Companions.

College of Winterhold: For commiting a major crime against a faction member, this collar is placed on you. It comes off only when you pay the fine and get back into the college (which technically can be immediately). While collared, you cannot cast spells.

Thieves Guild: For one week, all gold added to your inventory is removed and teleported into the guild coffers. After one week, the collar unlocks... and you can NOT get your gold back. Why would the guild give you your gold back?

Dark Brotherhood: The dark brotherhood assassin random encounter (somebody wants this poor fool dead), instead of killing you, puts a collar on you. No other effect than the standard "must always be nude" effect. The collar is permanent... unless you successfully assassinate a target (random NPC, or NPC added to the game just for this).

Bards College: Standard nude effect. The collar is only removed when you successfully retrieve an enchanted musical instrument or book of verse, radiantly placed somewhere in the world.

Vampires: Either the death hound collar idea, or you become a thrall. Collar comes off when you escape...?

Magical factions could just cast a spell... one of those long Master-leveled spells, so you have time to attack them and disrupt their concentration. If you don't disrupt in time, the spell goes off... and you're collared. And it shouldn't be every member of the faction that can cast the spell, just bosses or unique NPCs or something, so combat doesn't get repetitive.
Combat factions would need some form of integration, I think. Either that or do something similar to Defeat... when your health hits 20%, instantly end combat, stagger player, and force greet, putting the collar on then.

Companions: I'll be nice, a permanent, unkillable physical wolf follower that will use the standard wolf attacks on your enemies...of course raping you...and also, you have to live like an animal, no horse for a week, no entering buildings (if possible)

Winterhold: Pay fine AND wait a certain period of time, gold isn't hard to obtain in Skyrim (hard to keep with all the bandits though).

Thieves Guild: Mmm...but then you have no money for food...can't even beg money for food because the gold will go away.  So, maybe have to beg for food scraps...or steal some...of course, with a bell attached to it, thieving might be difficult.

Dark Brotherhood: Put a timer on the assassination...after X period of time you get a regen debuff and take some HP damage (a REALLY high quality poison)...and if the target is still alive later it gets worse...

Bard's College might actually have a speechcraft buff.  And it should be retrieve an instrument/book AND perform with it.

Dawnguard for...friendly vampires that might have gotten a bit out of control would be standard nude effect plus a constant low-level damage, from sunlight magically emitted by the collar (and would be very visible)

Vampires DEFINITELY thrall...might add Death Hound rape too.

Blades...they tend to deal with threats permanently.

re EDIT 2: Definitely beyond the scope, however, it's some great use of imagination, that someone might take and run with.

Some sort of Defeat or Submit or Death Alternative integration, perhaps?
If you are defeated by this faction, you get put in this collar (all collars also have the standard must-be-nude effect):

Imperial Legion: Standard faction enemy collar - Stormcloaks will automatically be hostile

Stormcloaks: Standard faction enemy collar - Legion will automatically be hostile

Blackblood Marauders: Standard effect, counts as bandit faction (guards/citizens hostile)

Blood Horkers: Standard effect + bandit faction

Forsworn: Standard effect + forsworn faction

Greybeards: Standard effect + cannot shout, comes off after one week... to teach you the true gift of Silence.

Penitus Oculatus: I dunno...

Silver Hand: Standard effect + companions hostile + must kill one of the newest Companions recruits on his first quest (random NPC placed in the world)

Thalmor: Standard effect + stormcloaks hostile, comes off after you successfully infiltrate the Palace of the Kings (fight your way in or by stealth) and steal secret intelligence data OR infiltrate Castle Dour, same thing.

Vigil of Stendarr: Cannot cast conjuration magic while collared, comes off after you defeat a powerful daedra (leveled - atronach, dremora, etc) placed radiantly in the world

Bandits: Standard effect + bandit faction

@Jayleia: Hadn't thought about that... maybe some sort of enslaved by bandits ala SD+?

EDIT: Actually, integration with defeat, submit, etc. not necessary. Just when someone sees a crime, or you attack someone, end combat and force greet the player, slap on a collar, and Bob's your uncle.
Of course, that would only really apply to guards, penitus oculatus, stormcloaks, and legion, because they're (I think) the only factions that have guard status?
For other factions...

Absolutely brilliant ideas...