@yurik

Have you seen the Clumsykiin mod which creates a "lesser power" the player can use to trigger a ragdoll? If that's an effect you could apply to a collar it would greatly up the comedic factor. Or are you done with the derping of the PC? :P

Tryied both, mine is better. :sleepy:

Check yourself if you like (clumsy version):

PetCollar.esp

Besides, I like it the way it is now - when you can control your character while walking slowly or standing still.

I can't wait for the "collar to make you a pet to your follower/spouse." :)

And/or vice versa!  What would being a pet entail?

Well...

As a pet I'm expected to follow at my master's heels, so that wouldn't work because the master is a follower.

As a pet I rely on my master to feed me, which would work.

As a pet I am dependent on my master's good will... so I must keep him/her happy... so I'm voting for sex...

As a pet I must protect my master in dangerous situations, which happens anyway with a follower... I'm thinking some sort of variables that keep track of the number of times master/follower takes a hit in combat versus the number of times player takes a hit, and if master takes more hits than player, master punishes player for not protecting him/her well enough. Could even be made long-term by keeping track of the total numbers across all combat instances, and the severity of the punishment... or reward... depends on how well you protect your master.

EDIT: Maybe I have to keep hold of master's goods rather than the other way around... this would probably entail randomly adding items to follower inventory and then force-greet the player, transferring the item to the player. The item must remain in the player's inventory until the master wants it. Now this would be only a minor annoyance unless the master was stocking up on dozens of smithing ingots or something... but the force-greet and forcing items into the inventory would reinforce the master-pet relationship dynamic...

Well, for now I'm planning to make use of Aroused framework. So a pet would keep it's Master's arousal at low level. Or suffer. Rape and stats debuff probably. Something that would appeal to forced and voluntary slaves. :)

Horndog collar...

Tied into how horny you are, giving buffs and debuffs on varying levels of how satisfied or horny you are.

0. Satisfied... +10% speed, +5% health and stamina recharge

1. Mildly Horny... -5% speed, -5% health and stamina recharge

2. Horny... -5% weapons power added to debuff above.

3. Extremely horny... 5% chance to trip and fall as well as 1, 2 debuff

4. Sex starved... -10% speed, -10% Health and stamina, 10% chance to trip as your mind is not on what you are doing, joypad users... pad buzzes occasionally.

5. Horny as hell... -15% speed as your clenching your legs together as you run as you need release, -15% speed, -20% health and stamina recharge rate, 15% chance to trip as your mind is elsewhere, Joypad users get more frequent buzzes.

6. Sex Madness... Unable to sprint, -40% health and stamina regeneration, 15% chance to trip remains, 10%  chance to unequip weapons as you don't feel like fighting right now ( need a message to pop-up so people don't think the games crashed... You put your weapons away, you feel too horny to swing a weapon ). Joypad users get random intermitten pulses on their pads.

7. Sexual basket case... Cannot Equip weapons for more than 1 minute as well as the debuffs for number 6. Joypad users get longer intermitten pulses on pads. Have to use magic mostly...

8. Sex starved nymphomaniac... Can't swing a weapon at all, can't equip weapons ( need message... You find you can't pull your hands away from your pussy long enough to equip a weapon, the buzz of magic is the only thing that can get you to lift your arms from playing with yourself ) You can only use magic. As well as debuffs from number 7, joypad users get frequent pulses.

This collar would really mess you up, the only problem would be dependencies on sex mods. Or you may need to pray to a Dibella Statue to cure yourself from your evil thoughts. You may need to have this as a separate download in two versions...

!. Non sex mod version... Sexual release by praying to Dibella

2. Sex mod version... Need sex to calm yourself down, or Dibella statue

Your sexual state would go to the next stage every 4 hours, imagine going to sleep and waking up soo horny you can't even swing a sword... It would mess you up really badly...

Can I have a premium keyless collar?

I know where this is going... I will no longer include "premium versions" in the next releases. Instead there will be a patch to allow jewelry for all collars. OK? :)

I like the mods, Thanks, I hope it will be a quest like forbidden tome, or Alternate Start LAL...  :lol:

Well, keyless versions should feel like a quest where you should improve your skills to get free. There will also be an alternative ending. ^_^

Mod is incompatible with dev. helpless ( i am using the latest versions)

the wrist rope from d.h. is deadly...plz check this (item ID xx022d61)

I've asked the author to fix it. Thanks for reporting!

Something I've been considering for QAYL: have a collar that replaces the movement animations with the crawling ones from Nexus. There's Util method in sexlab that lets you override one idle with another. You could make it so that anyone wearing the collar was forced to crawl everywhere.

This looks interesting. Would it be possible to have a collar that allowed clothing but not armour, it would give a good roleplay reason to wear some pretty clothes when adventuring

This is easily edited in CK - search for Pet Collar enchantment and delete one condition. I'll add one for you in next release if you suggest a good name and RP description for it. ;)

Or better make a patch. So there will be 2 patches, to allow jewelry, and to allow jewelry and clothing.

Also, I can do "force rich/poor clothes only" restriction.

Something I've been considering for QAYL: have a collar that replaces the movement animations with the crawling ones from Nexus. There's Util method in sexlab that lets you override one idle with another. You could make it so that anyone wearing the collar was forced to crawl everywhere.

Acrophobia Collar.

Even the though of standing on your two feet makes you feel dizzy. Crawling seems the safest way of movement.

Sorry, I'm new to SL framework. Could you give me some directions on where exactly this function is, please?

Can I have a premium keyless collar?

I know where this is going... I will no longer include "premium versions" in the next releases. Instead there will be a patch to allow jewelry for all collars. OK? :)

I like the mods, Thanks, I hope it will be a quest like forbidden tome, or Alternate Start LAL...  :lol:

Well, keyless versions should feel like a quest where you should improve your skills to get free. There will also be an alternative ending. ^_^

Mod is incompatible with dev. helpless ( i am using the latest versions)

the wrist rope from d.h. is deadly...plz check this (item ID xx022d61)

I've asked the author to fix it. Thanks for reporting!

Thanks for your quick reaction... i hope,Srende can fix it

Acrophobia Collar.

Even the though of standing on your two feet makes you feel dizzy. Crawling seems the safest way of movement.

Sorry, I'm new to SL framework. Could you give me some directions on where exactly this function is, please?

Look in ObjectUtil.psc.

; Replace animation on object by animation event name. If obj is none then it will replace globally, be careful with this!
function SetReplaceAnimation(ObjectReference obj, string oldAnimEvent, Idle newAnim) global native

Full disclosure: haven't got around to trying this myself, so no idea if it'll work or not :)

Its been a while since I visited LL and this kind of thing is something that would add in mods such as SD+ and Cursed Loot. I'm also in for one that force the wearer to crawl on all four. A fun way of doing this might be replacing sneak with the crawl while wearing this collar, so it still require an input from the player themselves.

I hope that this is compatible with other items from Devious Devices as it would add to the overall theme. I'm hoping that this will get into other mods as well in the future.

This looks interesting. Would it be possible to have a collar that allowed clothing but not armour, it would give a good roleplay reason to wear some pretty clothes when adventuring

This is easily edited in CK - search for Pet Collar enchantment and delete one condition. I'll add one for you in next release if you suggest a good name and RP description for it. ;)

It may need a tidy up but here goes:

Vanity Collar

It is recorded that Nimra was a formidable warrior whose prowess with a sword was matched only by her stunning beauty and vanity.

Inevitably, time took its toll and her beauty began to fade as the life of a warrior is hard, so in desperation she turned to the Daedric Prince Clavicus Vile for help. In an unholy pact she agreed to be a bound thrall for thirty years and in return her beauty would be preserved.

Such pacts should not be entered into lightly as the Daedra are capricious and wayward as Nimra leant to her cost, for in return for her servitude Clavicus Vile gifted her with the Vanity Collar.

This collar will shock any wearer that wears armour. Nimra discovered too late that a warrior cannot fight without armour and so her beauty was thus preserved from the rigour and hardships of the life of a fighter.

Its been a while since I visited LL and this kind of thing is something that would add in mods such as SD+ and Cursed Loot. I'm also in for one that force the wearer to crawl on all four. A fun way of doing this might be replacing sneak with the crawl while wearing this collar, so it still require an input from the player themselves.

I hope that this is compatible with other items from Devious Devices as it would add to the overall theme. I'm hoping that this will get into other mods as well in the future.

It is my current implementation plan:

• Pet Collar changes your standard sneak animation to crawl
  • You should sneak at all times unless in combat *

* There's a design problem though - I don't know how to make follower not sneak with you... The alternative is to change walk animation to crawl, but it'll make sneaking and walking animations look the same. And moreover, fighting in constant crawl mode is very inconvenient, these animations were not meant for combat.

Not even talking about non-sneaky type characters that are now forced to level up sneak.

It is my current implementation plan:

• Pet Collar changes your standard sneak animation to crawl
  • You should sneak at all times unless in combat *

* There's a design problem though - I don't know how to make follower not sneak with you... The alternative is to change walk animation to crawl, but it'll make sneaking and walking animations look the same. And moreover, fighting in constant crawl mode is very inconvenient, these animations were not meant for combat.

Not even talking about non-sneaky type characters that are now forced to level up sneak.

I am not sure myself as I am no modder, but I hope that there could be a toggle for it where you could only use your hand when standing or stopping in place and kneeling, but the latter would require the animations to be made.

As for a pet and master relationship, having a way to hook the distance the collar would activate could allow this to be used by other mods. Making it independent of the crawl or naked restriction might make it a good control tool as well.

Also an option for a non-lethal version of the collar where it stagger the PC and drains its stamina (and mana maybe?) instead of the hp for those who prefer it.

Now testing this mod and running SexCrime alongside it, hoping for a good fun and for this mod to grow to something bigger in the future.

Currently working on Followers arousal tracker. Posting so you can tell me if my approach is correct...

When collar is equipped,

Start a Quest that gathers N ref. aliases that are in GetInFaction(CurrentFollowerFaction), GetDistance(Near), !GetDead()

Every N seconds run GathererScript that will check Quest's gathered actors

if there are none followers within set range

Punish player for wandering alone

else

Filter followers that are aroused too much

ForceGreet you by first of them and initiate the action

When collar is not equipped,

Stop Quest and GathererScript

Is there no function to just get current follower, really? :-/

Most probably add an OnDeath (should work for essenital NPCs too) event to followers which you would not like to be triggered... ^_^

bring up the console (~ key is the default on US Keyboards), type "help pet" without the quotes.

This will call up the ID number for every item in the game with "Pet" in the name.

When you see the reference for the Pet Collar, type in "player.additem <ID for thing you want> 1" (again, without quotes, and 1 is the quantity you want)

so call me a complete newb but how do obtain this via the console? i've never really used the console so i don't know the commands. any help at all would be awesome.

Open the console with the ~ (tilde) key. Type help "pet collar" which gives a list of pet collars and their 8-digit ID numbers. To obtain a particular collar type player.additem xxxxxxxx 1 where xxxxxxxx is the ID number of the collar you want.

Edit: D'oh.