Having a question concerning the Solitude parade quest too. How far do I have to progress in the Mainquest to be identified as Dragonborn after unmasking? Messing around with a new mod setup and don't want to go through the whole quest again if it isn't necessary.

1 hour ago, Stuker said:

Having a question concerning the Solitude parade quest too. How far do I have to progress in the Mainquest to be identified as Dragonborn after unmasking? Messing around with a new mod setup and don't want to go through the whole quest again if it isn't necessary.

Stage 30 in the quest MQ105 ("The Way of the Voice") must have been completed (which happens after you have spoken with Arngeir at High Hrothgar and he told you that you are a Dragonborn). This is the same check that Bethesda themselves used. For instance, when Durnehviir speaks to you after you've defeated him during the Dawnguard add-on, he'll either tell you that he honors you because you're the Dragonborn or just because he "has a feeling" (so that he doesn't accidentally spoil the main quest).

You can override it by setting the global variable tir_parade_assume_dragonborn to 1.

Hey quick question, if you escape from the mistress, does she send people after you like when she had you find her escaped slave. I thought about trying it, but I thought it would be better to ask incase it's a good idea to add. Also, I didn't want to be disappointed if she doesn't.

10 hours ago, radbomber said:

Hey quick question, if you escape from the mistress, does she send people after you like when she had you find her escaped slave. I thought about trying it, but I thought it would be better to ask incase it's a good idea to add. Also, I didn't want to be disappointed if she doesn't.

No, she does not. There would be several gameplay problems if she did. For example: Let's say you're in the middle of a very important quest for some other mod or the main story. Suddenly, a bunch of rubber enforcers show up to take you back. What can happen?

• If I make it so that you can resist them, and you kill them, how do you go back? Killing servants is a pretty big deal, after all. There should be some consequences for that. I would basically have write a complete new story-branch just for that. A lot of work.
  • I can avoid all that if I make it impossible for you to resists. They just show up, knock you out from behind or in your sleep or something, and drag you back. But then what happens to the quest you were in? What if that quest wasn't prepared to deal with the player suddenly vanishing? It could break other mods or vanilla missions.

So I just decided that the best course of action would be to not make it an issue. When you're escaping from the basement without your rubber suit, you're basically off the clock. The Mistress doesn't need you and so she never notices that you've gone missing. It's not perfect, but it works.

Especially since the escape option was originally never even intended to be part of the mod. But people kept asking for a way to get out of the rubber in the middle of the story. So I added that escape option later on. But I don't plan on expanding on that or anything. It's really just for the weaklings and cowards who can't continue to live in rubber. And who cares about those, right? ;)

34 minutes ago, greyspammer said:

It's really just for the weaklings and cowards who can't continue to live in rubber. And who cares about those, right? ;)

Lol... My little Svenja can't even wait to get into that suit again. Finding the dying girl in rubber is the pinnacle in the adventures of this little slut. From then on she is home.

6 hours ago, greyspammer said:

No, she does not. There would be several gameplay problems if she did. For example: Let's say you're in the middle of a very important quest for some other mod or the main story. Suddenly, a bunch of rubber enforcers show up to take you back. What can happen?

• If I make it so that you can resist them, and you kill them, how do you go back? Killing servants is a pretty big deal, after all. There should be some consequences for that. I would basically have write a complete new story-branch just for that. A lot of work.
  • I can avoid all that if I make it impossible for you to resists. They just show up, knock you out from behind or in your sleep or something, and drag you back. But then what happens to the quest you were in? What if that quest wasn't prepared to deal with the player suddenly vanishing? It could break other mods or vanilla missions.

So I just decided that the best course of action would be to not make it an issue. When you're escaping from the basement without your rubber suit, you're basically off the clock. The Mistress doesn't need you and so she never notices that you've gone missing. It's not perfect, but it works.

Especially since the escape option was originally never even intended to be part of the mod. But people kept asking for a way to get out of the rubber in the middle of the story. So I added that escape option later on. But I don't plan on expanding on that or anything. It's really just for the weaklings and cowards who can't continue to live in rubber. And who cares about those, right? ;)

Ah I see. Thank you for answering and explaining.

32 minutes ago, greyspammer said:

In case anyone is interested, I put a little update on my progress and something of a poll on my Steemit page.

https://steemit.com/nsfw/@greyspammer/progress-report-1

So far, a whopping number of zero people have cast a vote. So it's really taking off.

I would like to vote but this site requires a phone number to register an account. That won't happen. Sorry. :frown:

19 hours ago, Stuker said:

I would like to vote but this site requires a phone number to register an account. That won't happen. Sorry. :frown:

Well, if that is the case then I will have to pass as well.

Thou I must say I do like how regularly GS posts there, and do like the small sneak peek of how all of the slaves are black, shiny and with numbers!

Well, if you have general privacy concerns about the phone number, I can't really help you. Although... maybe you could do the registration from your smartphone, using a public phone booth as "your" number. Some countries also have burner phones. Or maybe a prepaid VoIP account from some service on the internet?

But if you're just concerned about telemarketers and other spam coming to your number, I can tell you that I had 0 unwanted calls or messages on my phone since I signed up.

32 minutes ago, greyspammer said:

Well, if you have general privacy concerns about the phone number, I can't really help you. Although... maybe you could do the registration from your smartphone, using a public phone booth as "your" number. Some countries also have burner phones. Or maybe a prepaid VoIP account from some service on the internet?

But if you're just concerned about telemarketers and other spam coming to your number, I can tell you that I had 0 unwanted calls or messages on my phone since I signed up.

Yeah I thought about using a fake number but unfortunately they send a confirmation mail to the number. I will check out if there are any possibilities to bypass this step of the registration. I'm very careful with my mobile number on the internet in general. My old one was flooded with spam on a daily base because of shit like this. At least I'm gonna support you on Patreon at the end of the week when I'm at home again. Your mod is such a treasure and I'm looking forward to an update more than a kid is looking forward to christmas eve.

On 1/28/2018 at 4:23 PM, greyspammer said:

You can use https://smsreceivefree.com to get a temporary mobile # and use it to receive those verification thingies and the such. Finding a number that hasn't been used on the site is the tough part though.

25 minutes ago, Abbey Chase said:

You can use https://smsreceivefree.com to get a temporary mobile # and use it to receive those verification thingies and the such. Finding a number that hasn't been used on the site is the tough part though.

Sounds promising. I'll give it a try on thursday. Investing some hours in finding a unused number is nothing compared to the amount of time greyspammer has to invest to give us this piece of rubber art.:blush:

Strange problem this time...

Just finished the Rubber Party quest and got back into the tower after sleeping in the basement. Mistress wasn't there. No problem, teleported her via console to the tower but now there is no dialogue to start the first pony race quest. Any console magic to kick it off?

11 hours ago, Stuker said:

Strange problem this time...

Just finished the Rubber Party quest and got back into the tower after sleeping in the basement. Mistress wasn't there. No problem, teleported her via console to the tower but now there is no dialogue to start the first pony race quest. Any console magic to kick it off?

Once the party is over, you can stop the following quests to prevent them from messing up the Mistress' AI packages:

• tir_twr_fp_wait
  • tir_fp_dlg_mistress
  • tir_fp_dlg_slave_01
  • tir_fp_dlg_servant_01
  • tir_fp_drool01
  • tir_fp_end01
  • tir_fp_mast01
  • tir_fp_nokitchen01
  • tir_fp_punish01
  • tir_fp_waitress01

What commands you have to use depends on exactly where things are stuck. Right after being teleported back to the lobby, the quest tir_twr_afterfp01 should be running. That one gives you the option to ask "We're back in the lobby?". The reply of the Mistress will then start the quest tir_twr_removesuit01, which gives you access to the basement. That starts the quest tir_twr_leavebasement, where learn about the whole basement stuff. After you've confronted the Mistress about that, the quest tir_twr_work01 will go to stage 70 and start the pony race.

Seems like this save is fucked up beyond repair. Nothing did help. I got the "We're back in the lobby?" dialogue but after that I got stuck again. The strange thing is it did work properly on the first time but I forgot to remove a collar I was still wearing. So I reloaded the save before, removed the collar and this time the mistress was missing. From there on the save occasionally crashed on load. I still have a save right before starting "A strange encounter", so at least not everything is lost this time. Maybe SLEN was the culprit, fucking things up because I forgot to turn off NPC's Sexlife and the mistress was involved in some action during the party^^

• 1 month later...

It's been a while since I last updated you guys, so I thought I'd take a moment to let you know what's going on.

The short version is: Not much ;).

The long version is that I've been very busy with work the last couple of weeks and rarely had any time to put into TIR. It bothers me a little, but at the end of the day, it's just a hobby project and I do have to eat and pay bills. As far as can tell (you never know for sure), this will keep going on for a few more weeks. Might be mid to end April until I'll (hopefully) have a little more free time on my hand.

Just so you know why I might be a little scarce.