It would be real cool, if the rubbersuit/mask would provide a Grey Cowl like effect like in Oblivion, as the Mistress tells likewise in her lecture. You know like a seperate identity which can be discarded...

Furthermore disease and poison resistance should be granted while wearing the full suit. True, one could argue that the suit reseals itself immediatly, so toxins can get into the system, but it could also be say 90% resistance (maybe switchable in a future MCM menu =D ).

1 hour ago, mogon said:

Not exactly modest and bland, but also: Major clipping. :frown:

56 minutes ago, hexenhaus said:

It would be real cool, if the rubbersuit/mask would provide a Grey Cowl like effect like in Oblivion, as the Mistress tells likewise in her lecture. You know like a seperate identity which can be discarded...

Furthermore disease and poison resistance should be granted while wearing the full suit. True, one could argue that the suit reseals itself immediatly, so toxins can get into the system, but it could also be say 90% resistance (maybe switchable in a future MCM menu =D ).

I think that's actually on my to-do list. Somewhere. Page 47 or so. ;)

There's work involved in that. I don't remember anymore how well the grey cowl worked in Oblivion. But in Skyrim, at some point, you're revealed to be the Dragonborn. And people react to that. Which they shouldn't when you're masked. But there's no easy way to fix this. At least, none that I can see. It's not like I can just backup the value of some variable that tells the game "player is revealed as Dragonborn" and then set it back to "no, she isn't". The dialogue conditions are directly linked to the actual progress of the main quest. I'd basically have to undo the main quest as soon as you don the mask. And restore it once the mask is off. And then what happens if you start the (now reset) main quest a second time with the mask? There's a high probability of me breaking something important somewhere along the line. Similar problems may be associated with guild quests. Take the mage guild. Why would they treat you as arch-mage, if they don't recognize you? But if I reset the quest, why are Ancano and Savos Aren suddenly alive again? And if they're not, what happens to the quests?

Also, the narrative about the cowl is different. There's a mind-altering aspect to it that the gasmasks don't have. It actually makes it impossible to be recognized. Which was a somewhat clever trick by Bethesda. They don't have to deal with what happens if your "secret identity" is exposed anymore. Even if you walked up to someone who knows you really well, pulled off the cowl and said: "Look, it's me!", the magic would prevent them from making that connection. They'd say: "Hey, where did you come from? Did you see the Grey Fox? He was here just a minute ago!" With the gasmasks, a natural roleplay question is: What if want to tell someone (like, my spouse, for instance): "Hey, it's me under the mask!" Those are a lot of dialogues that need to be written. You'd have to keep track of which NPCs know your identity and which don't. And so on.

The more I thought about it, the more problems just kept popping up in my mind. I haven't figured them all out yet, so I postponed it.

But I guess I could add some poison and disease resistances. Not sure what the issues there were. Maybe I just forgot about it. Happens all the time.

It is a real hate/lust with that mod :smiley: - in the 2nd race i have a broken pony girl which doesnt run at all (the most right one) and so it is just waiting for other ponies to finish.

Reloading did not help neither did setstage 100 - it did end the race with a win but after teleporting back i was stuck witch waiting for other ponies on the screens edge. 

Finally i could get around the quest by manually doing: startquest tir_pr_afterrace02 followed by setstage 20/30/40/100 while i was still in the tower, in front of the mistress. The only problem i now have is that there is still the dialogue for starting the pony race left when i talk to her. Any ways around that or a more cleaner way around the quest?

1 hour ago, hexenhaus said:

It is a real hate/lust with that mod :smiley: - in the 2nd race i have a broken pony girl which doesnt run at all (the most right one) and so it is just waiting for other ponies to finish.

Reloading did not help neither did setstage 100 - it did end the race with a win but after teleporting back i was stuck witch waiting for other ponies on the screens edge. 

Finally i could get around the quest by manually doing: startquest tir_pr_afterrace02 followed by setstage 20/30/40/100 while i was still in the tower, in front of the mistress. The only problem i now have is that there is still the dialogue for starting the pony race left when i talk to her. Any ways around that or a more cleaner way around the quest?

You can manually disable all pony race related quests:

stopquest tir_pr_controller
stopquest tir_pr_afterrace01
stopquest tir_pr_afterrace02
stopquest tir_pr_dlg_generic
stopquest tir_pr_gohome01
stopquest tir_pr_intro01
stopquest tir_pr_race01
stopquest tir_pr_rematchpre01
stopquest tir_pr_sabotage01
stopquest tir_pr_start01
stopquest tir_pr_velnarblown01

The reason for your problems with the pony race is could be script lag. If you're interested, the details are explained here in the spoiler. Or something is broken with your setup in general. This may also cause problems later on.

10 hours ago, greyspammer said:

Hey fellas!

I could use some help on something: I'm looking for an outfit. Sweater plus skirt. Something modest. More bland than skimpy. Something that the prototypical female librarian might wear.

The only thing I found that seemed like a match was Lunas Sweater Outfits. However, the NIFs are weird. Even though it's officially a Skyrim mod, the file format numbers don't match what you'd normally see with Skyrim NIFs. When I try to use them as they are, all I get is a "missing mesh" replacer (the red diamond with the exclamation mark inside). When I import them into a trial version of 3Ds Max 2017 and export them again with what seem like reasonable settings to me, the NIFs seem to be more in line with what I can see in other outfits for Skyrim (version numbers, NiTriShapes instead of NiTriStrips, etc.) However, loading the NIFs into the CK causes it to crash. Loading it in the game works in the sense that the game doesn't crash and the outfit is visible. But it's also not animated. The outfit is stuck in a T-pose while the hands and head of the actor are floating around it. Looks kinda funny, but it's not what I want.

Can anybody tell me what I'm doing wrong? Or does anyone know of another, similar outfit that I could use instead?

I can check these out and get back to you in a bit.

edit: sorry-- the link seems to take me to something that is not a sweater?

1 hour ago, Farmthat said:

I can check these out and get back to you in a bit.

edit: sorry-- the link seems to take me to something that is not a sweater?

Hmm... indeed. Try this:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/45001/?tab=1&selected_game=101&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D45001%26preview%3D1%26gid%3D101

With all these sites upgrading to some crappy AJAX software, I don't know how those links are supposed to be copied anymore...

Got it. I can take a look later, but the requirements, " Requirements of: HGEC body / Coronerras'Maximum Compatibility Skeletons or Universal Skeleton" are... uncommon to say the least. Hopefully by "Universal skeleton" that means the important bones are named the same as the default skeleton and xp32.

But the bodyshape is going to be unconventional and have some clipping. Unless... being a sweater has enough wiggle room for that. Probably something fixable by outfit studio, but that's not my wheelhouse.  Still-I can look over the nif for any oddities first, make sure it has the right equipment slots and such

19 hours ago, greyspammer said:

The only thing I found that seemed like a match was Lunas Sweater Outfits (edit: link fixed - hopefully). However, the NIFs are weird. Even though it's officially a Skyrim mod, the file format numbers don't match what you'd normally see with Skyrim NIFs.

It looks like Nexus bugged slightly, as that is definitely an Oblivion mod. If you go to the mod author's page, you can see they don't have any Skyrim mods, and you find that sweater mod under their Oblivion files. If you get rid of the end of that url, and go to /skyrim/mods/45001, you go to an Ancient Falmer retex mod.

As for an actual Sweater + Long Skirt outfit, you can probably mix and match some mods using NifSkope. For the sweater, I found this mod on a Japanese site. For the skirt you can probably use some from newmiller's dresses here. Clipping can probably be fixed by loading up the files in Bodyslide's Outfit Studio.

Also, the mod page says this mod hasn't been updated in nearly two years, but you seem fairly active in the comments. Is there a newer version listed somewhere else?

55 minutes ago, arya656 said:

weird thing, i cannot seem to progress as my pc isn't asked a question 

Hide contents

the question where the mistress asks you if you want the people see your face.

Are you using More Devious Quests? There is a option to turn off children during scenes. Must be turned on. In this scene is a kid involved and it won't progress as long as More Devious Quests is blocking it.

1 hour ago, arya656 said:

No, it continues normally until the the question should appear

It's possible the forcegreet doesn't work as it should on your system. You could try to 'enableplayercontrols', then talk to the Mistress yourself. If that starts the conversation as intended, immediately go back into the console and 'disableplayercontrols' again.

4 hours ago, arya656 said:

No, it continues normally until the the question should appear

I had the exact same problem on my last game. It was this kid, that wasn't there. Everything works fine until Mistress is about to ask the PC. At this point the scene is stuck because this kid has some dialogue and is send away by an adult. Enabling player controls didn't do the job for me. I was boiling because this was the first time I had done this Quest as the Dragonborn. Enabling kids in scenes again did it. Took me almost three hours to figure that out. In my case "More Devious Quests" was the culprit.

If there is no kid in the crowd, i'm 99% sure this is the reason.

Any other mods running that disable kids?

I just finished your great mod (Freedom boon) and now i ask myself if i can minimize the papyrus stress from your mod. The reason for that is that i had to skip some quests or part of quests and I am not sure if all is shutdown as it is supposed to be...

So is there a console command to shutdown all functions?

2 hours ago, hexenhaus said:

I just finished your great mod (Freedom boon) and now i ask myself if i can minimize the papyrus stress from your mod. The reason for that is that i had to skip some quests or part of quests and I am not sure if all is shutdown as it is supposed to be...

So is there a console command to shutdown all functions?

Nope. And actually, I don't think the stress is caused by my mod. It's just suffering from it. And there should be virtually no "lingering code" that keeps running even if the mod is over.

1 hour ago, herakles2609 said:

Please I have a problem. When I get to the part of the quest where my character should be enslaved, i can't ask the mistress to enslave my character. The option is simply not there.

Please can someone help me figure out what's wrong?

Hmm... that's a new one.

Make sure that, when the Mistress says: "Entering into slavery is not something to do lightly...", you let her finish that dialogue completely. Do not abort it prematurely by tabbing out or something like that. At the end of that speech, the flag is set which enables you to agree to become a slave.

Unfortunately, there's no really simple way to bypass this stuff. Back when I coded it, I didn't know any better. Nowadays, I usually write everything in a way that you can help things along with a few simple console commands, if need be. You can try to run 'setstage tir_start01 100' in the console. It'll skip the entire agree to slavery dialogue (it's not that long anyway) and proceeds as if you had agreed. However, there are some flags that don't get set properly this way. And that may cause problems later on...

I'm running into an issue myself. I can get through most of the game without any problem, occasionally I needed to reload the Mistress into the Tower to continue a quest, however the issue I am running into is the Parade itself. I get up to where we teleport to Solitude, however the game then hard locks at the loading screen itself when trying to load the teleport.

I was able to load the parade at first, however I foolishly forgot to save afterwards and had to reload the game, thus leading to my current problem. No matter what I seem to do, it seems to crash right at that loading screen. Afterwards sometimes I can reload and attempt again, other times I need to reload FNIS in order to get back to that spot, but it always crashes right as it loads.

Has anyone else gotten this issue or know how to resolve it? Here is my Papyrus log that I was able to obtain, though I will admit I am not sure what might be causing the problem.

Papyrus.0.log

8 hours ago, kaledivh said:

I'm running into an issue myself. I can get through most of the game without any problem, occasionally I needed to reload the Mistress into the Tower to continue a quest, however the issue I am running into is the Parade itself. I get up to where we teleport to Solitude, however the game then hard locks at the loading screen itself when trying to load the teleport.

I was able to load the parade at first, however I foolishly forgot to save afterwards and had to reload the game, thus leading to my current problem. No matter what I seem to do, it seems to crash right at that loading screen. Afterwards sometimes I can reload and attempt again, other times I need to reload FNIS in order to get back to that spot, but it always crashes right as it loads.

Has anyone else gotten this issue or know how to resolve it? Here is my Papyrus log that I was able to obtain, though I will admit I am not sure what might be causing the problem.

Papyrus.0.log

This does not look like a clean save. While I'm no expert, it looks to me as if the mod configuration was changed at some point in that run. Which is something you should never do. If you add or remove mods, it's always best to start a fresh new game.

That being said, I've found that sometimes, it helps to have the cell that's causing load crashes already in the cache. So you could start the game, open the console without loading anything, and type: "coc SolitudeOrigin". Then immediately load a savegame right before you get teleported to Solitude for the parade. Hopefully, Solitude is still in the cache and the game may not crash at that point.