Can you make only suits download zip?

I suppose I could, but I don't really see a reason for it. If you just want the suits, use the original from mxwqtkl. If you just want locking suits, use DCUR.

Removing the story and only delivering the suit would not really add anything that doesn't already exist.

Why?

Couse I can't use skse, sky ui, sexlab and your mod, but I play with "shiny catsuits". In your mod is more colors.

Hey, sorry to bother you I got a lilttle problem. I just finished the last quest before epilogue and I'm waiting for the letter, but I already waited for like three days two times (I reloaded the save before killing the Justicar to see if that unbugged it, but didn't). Should I keep waiting, or something? Sorry I'm not really good at this technical stuff. Alternatively, is there something like a command that would trigger the curier?

Thanks in advance and I'm so sorry if this was already somewhere asked and I overlooked it. I hate bothering people like this T.T

Hey, sorry to bother you I got a lilttle problem. I just finished the last quest before epilogue and I'm waiting for the letter, but I already waited for like three days two times (I reloaded the save before killing the Justicar to see if that unbugged it, but didn't). Should I keep waiting, or something? Sorry I'm not really good at this technical stuff. Alternatively, is there something like a command that would trigger the curier?

Thanks in advance and I'm so sorry if this was already somewhere asked and I overlooked it. I hate bothering people like this T.T

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37602-trapped-in-rubber-updated-2015-08-02/page-105?do=findComment&comment=1848708

I suppose I could, but I don't really see a reason for it. If you just want the suits, use the original from mxwqtkl. If you just want locking suits, use DCUR.

Removing the story and only delivering the suit would not really add anything that doesn't already exist.

Why?

So? Can you make it?

Why?

So? Can you make it?

why would he make something that already exist. If you want just the suit then go to nexus and download mxwqtkl rubber suit mod.

So? Can you make it?

Probably not. I don't have any free time at the moment to begin with. Once I have some time to spare, my top priority is finishing the next version of TIR. And what happens after that... I'm not making any plans for, yet.

But making a mod like you want (just the different suit colors without any mechanics attached to them) isn't actually that difficult. The textures are already made (feel free to copy them from my mod). All you'd have to do is set the suits up in the Creation Kit for every single color. It's just a lot of repetitive grunt work. It's time-consuming, but not challenging. You could try it yourself, and actually learn something in the process. It'd be a good way to get your feet wet in terms of modding.

So? Can you make it?

Probably not. I don't have any free time at the moment to begin with. Once I have some time to spare, my top priority is finishing the next version of TIR. And what happens after that... I'm not making any plans for, yet.

But making a mod like you want (just the different suit colors without any mechanics attached to them) isn't actually that difficult. The textures are already made (feel free to copy them from my mod). All you'd have to do is set the suits up in the Creation Kit for every single color. It's just a lot of repetitive grunt work. It's time-consuming, but not challenging. You could try it yourself, and actually learn something in the process. It'd be a good way to get your feet wet in terms of modding.

Ok. I'll try.

Ok. I'll try.

Very good. Here's the short version of what you have to do: Inside the CK, the suits are armor. Each armor consists of one or more armor addons (what's visible on the character). And the armor addon has a texture set. The texture set is where you want to go to actually change the color (by pointing to a different diffuse map). That's part of why it's so much work. You have to create all three (armor, armor addon and texture set) for a new suit color.

Just open the original Shiny Catsuits mod, look how they're set up, then try to make new elements based on that. If you open an existing element, change it and also give it a new ID, the CK will ask if you want to create a copy with the new ID. Do that, it's easier than starting from scratch.

Beyond that, I'm sure there are plenty of tutorials out there that can help.

Good luck!

At the point where The Mistress gives you an upgraded armour suit, it sometimes fails a bit (Consistently, though ;) ). I found that if I ask for Dark Grey, I get a full dark grey suit with dark green boots... Is this my installation, or just something that the mod isn't handling correctly?

Of course this is all on you! As if *I* would *ever* make a mistake! Preposterous!

Seriously, though: It is possible that there's a bug in the scripts somewhere. But you'll have to live with it, until the new version comes out (which won't have different suit colors anymore anyway).

At the point where The Mistress gives you an upgraded armour suit, it sometimes fails a bit (Consistently, though ;) ). I found that if I ask for Dark Grey, I get a full dark grey suit with dark green boots... Is this my installation, or just something that the mod isn't handling correctly?

If you muck around in the Creation Kit or TES5Edit, you might be able to fix the problem in question.

Shouldn't be too hard if you know what you're doing.

of course it´s not "lore friendly"...but that´s no point to get serious into-this mod is really another perfect piece of 

fine LL stuff, and of course it´s NO problem to switch over from a shining rubber suit narrow tight cloth into a piece of cotton strongly wrapped around the sky rim-bodies....like a mummified and tightly laced all-over corset with not reachable ropes at the backside of the player...this is a must-play/must have for all the rubber fans at all-same of course with kimy´s "curset loot"!

:heart:

hows it hanging greyspammer? it seems youve been quite busy

A little bit. This weekend, I finally got to do some work on the mod again. But no major progress update to report.

hay progress  is progress regardless of how much, just do what you are able and everyone will be happy

X03AG.gif

Please help a noob.  Using nexus module manager I have downloaded installed and updated and activated Trapped in Rubber and all its required mods. installed SKSE with steam.  When i get the first skyrim menu, i find all the mods showing as being installed.  When I start a new game, Trapped in rubber does not appear, just the same old skyrim start scene.  in Options, Mods shows some mods installed but not Trapped in rubber.   Have I forgotten something or made a mistake?  is there a specific order for loading the requirements?   Any installation instructions would be helpful including setup of the required mods.   thanks in advance for any help. 

Please help a noob.  Using nexus module manager I have downloaded installed and updated and activated Trapped in Rubber and all its required mods. installed SKSE with steam.  When i get the first skyrim menu, i find all the mods showing as being installed.  When I start a new game, Trapped in rubber does not appear, just the same old skyrim start scene.  in Options, Mods shows some mods installed but not Trapped in rubber.   Have I forgotten something or made a mistake?  is there a specific order for loading the requirements?   Any installation instructions would be helpful including setup of the required mods.   thanks in advance for any help.

This mod does not replace the skyrim start. There's a quick bit of info on how to start in the FAQ on the first post.

Other than that, make sure to install sexlab from the mod menu, and do a save->load after to get DD working.

Also, if you want to skip the lengthy start scene from vanilla Skyrim, there's mods for that, too. One is called "Alternate Start - live another life" (should be on Nexus) and provides you with several quick-start options. TIR doesn't need that mod, though. It just may be more convenient for you, not having to go through the normal start sequence every time.

Thanks Lazyboot and Greyspammer for helping. I will install Alternate Start asap.  But I have read the only FAQ I can find-  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37602-trapped-in-rubber-updated-2015-08-02/ and I can find nothing about how to start, only spoilers.    Is there another page?  When will TIR start or how?  and also, will TIR work with Skyrim Special Edition?

Go to the south-west of Whiterun, to North Brittleshin Pass, where you will encounter a strange woman wearing a rubber catsuit.

That's how it all starts.