Hey Grey, just passing by to say hello. I have been replaying this mod recently and had zero issues (just a little one, at one point the Mistress was in the tower but "outside" behind a wall. Just had to use a moveto player). Thanx a lot for your great work.

I would love to see some sort of crossover with the Master of Captured dream shop^^ Maybe during the pony races or the party?

I dunno what you are planning to do next but I think the tower's insides could have more decorations. It looks a little bit empty and impersonal.

Keep on doing good content.

I dunno what you are planning to do next but I think the tower's insides could have more decorations. It looks a little bit empty and impersonal.

Yeah, I'm trying to touch the place up a little. But I really suck at level design, so don't expect miracles. And there are areas of the Tower that are... spartan on purpose. Like the basement. It's where the slaves live. They're not supposed to dwell in luxury surrounded by a bunch of unnecessary stuff. As rubber slaves, they're better off than the lower slaves in the pens, so they get what they need. Plus maybe a little bit of indulgence here and there. But it's not supposed to be a palace.

I would love to see some sort of crossover with the Master of Captured dream shop^^ Maybe during the pony races or the party?

I'm generally not opposed to the idea, and already hinted at a connection during the "Master vs. Mistress" dialogue. But there's nothing concrete planned. And before even reaching out to Vel and see where he stands on this, I first want to get my own shit done and in order. And there are some challenges, both technical and narrative ones, involved in actually making it happen.

So the answer is a definitive "maybe, one day". :)

• As I said, there will be additional quests that weren't in the currently released version. Particularly quests relating to the surprise I won't talk about.

I'm always the one who says: take your time, do what you wish to do. But every time you mention that surprise i immediatly become a little child who thinks "I want that! Now now now!" ;)

Glad to hear you make good progress, though, and the pony race mechanic indeed sounds great. :)

Yeah!Thank you!

i updated the DDx,and the quest can go on correctly.

But it seems that when i put on the pony boots,my character's feet disappeared.

I don't know what's wrong with this?

That's usually a sign that a mesh is missing. The pony boots use the default DDx meshes for the ebonite pony boots (Data\meshes\devious\expansion\XinEbPonyBoot_1.nif). Make sure those are there.

I just installed your mod, and noticed that the pony boots made my feet vanish.

The mesh (XinEbPonyBoot_1.nif specifically) wasn't there, and I have the latest version of DDx. How would I go about getting a replacement mesh?

Otherwise, great mod :D

I just installed your mod, and noticed that the pony boots made my feet vanish.

The mesh (XinEbPonyBoot_1.nif specifically

) wasn't there, and I have the latest version of DDx. How would I go about getting a replacement mesh?

Otherwise, great mod biggrin.png

Did you run bodyslide?

Without running bodyslide, the game didn't even load, so yes, bodyslide has been run.

(Note, I'm just before the first pony race. Just in case it helps. Also, when making my character, for some reason my arms were in a half armbinder position (Not super tight, dunno how you would explain). Not a major bug either, but maybe relevant.)

Without running bodyslide, the game didn't even load, so yes, bodyslide has been run.

(Note, I'm just before the first pony race. Just in case it helps. Also, when making my character, for some reason my arms were in a half armbinder position (Not super tight, dunno how you would explain). Not a major bug either, but maybe relevant.)

Along the many issues with BodySlide, I noticed that it sometimes didn't create all the meshes for me when I was running it directly on my Skyrim installation. Of course, without showing any indication that something was wrong. It ran through without errors and reported a successful execution. But that was a lie, it didn't really do its job.

Try setting a different output directory in BodySlide (e.g. C:\BSTemp) and then manually copy the files created there into your Skyrim\Data folder, overwriting anything in the way. That worked for me.

This may also fix the armbinders. If not, maybe it's an animation problem. Try running FNIS again.

I'm no fan of BodySlide and think that making it mandatory was a mistake, but it's out of my hands. As far as I can tell, the mesh should be there and if it isn't, then it's a DD problem.

Out of the 125 files created with a batch build, only 8 were duplicates...

So, on the bright side, I managed to fix the mesh not being there, but I have a full armbinder pose for a female newly loading in.

I'll report back if armbinders break at any point during playthrough. They're currently fine with me running towards the secret glade.

Thanks for the help!

Well, if you need help testing, count me in ;-) 

How many more quests are yet to be implemented ? Seems like you made large progress since your last update.

Depending on how you count them, 5-8 from the original mod. I don't yet know how many the new story line will take up.

But keep in mind that the number of implemented quests from the old version is not a "mod completion counter".

• Some quests are more complex than others, which means it'll take longer to implement them. Hence, the quest counter does not scale linearly with my progress.
  • As I said, there will be additional quests that weren't in the currently released version. Particularly quests relating to the surprise I won't talk about.
  • Once everything is implemented, there will be the dreaded testing phase. Where you play through the whole mod again and again to fix at least the most obvious bugs. This is where most developers have problems with their customers. It seems like everything is done and the developer is just dragging his heels because he may have only fixed 2 bugs in 4 weeks. The customer doesn't know that this one little bug required the developer to tear the whole program apart to fix it.

Well, if you need help testing, count me in ;-)

I may do a round of beta testing this time. We'll see. If and when it happens, I'll announce it here in the thread.

Tune in tomorrow*. Same rubber time, same rubber channel.

* Terms and conditions: "Tomorrow" may or may not refer to the actual day after the current one or to some time within the next few years. Only one rubberization per customer. Sweat not included. Some boot licking may be necessary. All major fetishes accepted.

• 2 weeks later...

Can you make only suits download zip?

I suppose I could, but I don't really see a reason for it. If you just want the suits, use the original from mxwqtkl. If you just want locking suits, use DCUR.

Removing the story and only delivering the suit would not really add anything that doesn't already exist.

Why?