2 things I would like to see in this:

1 - weighting between yokes and armbinders - I despise yokes but don't mind armbinders as much so I end up having to disable both.

2 - weighting between the standard restrictive glove and bondage mitten - again, I don't like the bondage mitten and disable both.

My reasoning is that yokes and the mittens require keys and if I am in the middle of a quest or dungeon I may not be able to stop and try to find keys for them. Other than that the mod is great, between this and a few other mods I dropped Cursed Loot as I only used 10% of it and found mods that do the few things I wanted from Cursed Loot.

18 hours ago, Veladarius said:

2 things I would like to see in this:

1 - weighting between yokes and armbinders - I despise yokes but don't mind armbinders as much so I end up having to disable both.

2 - weighting between the standard restrictive glove and bondage mitten - again, I don't like the bondage mitten and disable both.

My reasoning is that yokes and the mittens require keys and if I am in the middle of a quest or dungeon I may not be able to stop and try to find keys for them. Other than that the mod is great, between this and a few other mods I dropped Cursed Loot as I only used 10% of it and found mods that do the few things I wanted from Cursed Loot.

I'll bear it in mind as I'm working on a replacement for dEChests atm - basically the same functionality with regard to Chests and dDs plus something  new with a focus on trying to minimise resource use/script load.

I probably won't add tentacle traps to the new mod and keep it pure dD as there are plenty of other mods that can provide tentacle action now.

On 12/26/2017 at 12:33 AM, Bane Master said:

This is a problem with your EC install not DE Chests.

That being ssaid - have you installed the resources from the original estrus mod and run FNIS?

The zzestrus.esp doesn't need to be activated but the mod must be installed to make the animation resources available.

If this doesn't help then you need to ask in the EC+ support thread.

I had the same experience: earth/debris being thrown-up for tentacle attacks - but player/follower just stripped and standing there. Sound effects played correctly, and cum applied to them, and then redressing.

Dwemer machines would be similar: player/follower stripped, sound effects played, and cum applied - but characters just standing there. Lightning effect when absorbing enegy, and Stamina debuff applied.

From MCM: reset animations for EC+, and SL, but in EC+ the animations would be marked as active, but the text labels grayed-out.  Animations were shown as active in SL, and I turned-off the restrict aggressive animations option in SL, and made sure allow creature animations in SL was ON.

After changing restrict aggressive animations, I started having non-EC+ animations play = brutal anal dildo, female masturbation, one of the Ko machines... and play correctly.

Decided I was missing something basic, so I reread the mod pages, and found I only had EC+ and EC installed, and had missed EC's requirement to have Estrus for Skyrim installed.

Downloaded EfS and installed. ran FNIS, and seeing log message for zzEstrus adding 12 alternate animations.

Going back into the game, but I expect my problems to be a thing of the past. :smile:

Thanks for a fun mod. 

On ‎12‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 1:33 AM, Bane Master said:

This is a problem with your EC install not DE Chests.

That being ssaid - have you installed the resources from the original estrus mod and run FNIS?

The zzestrus.esp doesn't need to be activated but the mod must be installed to make the animation resources available.

If this doesn't help then you need to ask in the EC+ support thread.

thank you for the reply, when I went back and installed the original estrus with its requirements FNIS created the animations properly and it worked fine. 

On 12/29/2017 at 1:01 AM, Bane Master said:

I'll bear it in mind as I'm working on a replacement for dEChests atm - basically the same functionality with regard to Chests and dDs plus something  new with a focus on trying to minimise resource use/script load.

I probably won't add tentacle traps to the new mod and keep it pure dD as there are plenty of other mods that can provide tentacle action now.

I'm looking forward playing with the new version! I'm assuming it will support DD4.0 stuff?

On 01/01/2018 at 10:10 AM, monsta88 said:

I'm looking forward playing with the new version! I'm assuming it will support DD4.0 stuff?

That's the plan, although atm some new DD4 items are not registered as generic (e.g. straitjackets) so I'm not sure how much of the new stuff will be covered by the time I get it done.

• 1 month later...

These are my results playing with DD4. Only new items count.

No drops:
Dresses and Jackets
Armbinders, Yokes, Shackles
most Heretic devices
Hoods and Masks
Catsuit

and other things I don't even know about

Found:

Mittens
various new Boots
new colours of Chasty devices
some rusty/Heretic pear gags, plugs and piercings
pony gags

I'm still hoping for update. CL has too many functions which prevents normal playtrought. I mean unlockable devices and teleportation into wilderness.

On 09/02/2018 at 12:16 PM, zlota said:

These are my results playing with DD4. Only new items count.

No drops:
Dresses and Jackets
Armbinders, Yokes, Shackles
most Heretic devices
Hoods and Masks
Catsuit

and other things I don't even know about

Found:

Mittens
various new Boots
new colours of Chasty devices
some rusty/Heretic pear gags, plugs and piercings
pony gags

I'm still hoping for update. CL has too many functions which prevents normal playtrought. I mean unlockable devices and teleportation into wilderness.

I will update (or rewrite) but it probably won't be until the debate about keys/release mechanics in dD4 has been resolved.

• 3 weeks later...
On 07/03/2018 at 3:10 PM, tuxagent7 said:

How is progress going ?  what are you thinking in features in the reboot of this mod ?

I have a WIP progress but I think I will wait for dD4.1 to release rather than have to go through the rewrite process twice. 

It will be a fairly straightforward generic dD hazard mod - with an emphasis on limiting script load, there are plenty of more heavyweight complex mods out there to cater for the all-in-one dD experience. 

31 minutes ago, Bane Master said:

I have a WIP progress but I think I will wait for dD4.1 to release rather than have to go through the rewrite process twice. 

It will be a fairly straightforward generic dD hazard mod - with an emphasis on limiting script load, there are plenty of more heavyweight complex mods out there to ceter for the all-in-one dD experience. 

Yes that is what i want :smile: something to give device simple

You need a beta tester ? :tongue:

20 minutes ago, marymuir2 said:

having trouble with the inflatable plug. It won't deflate!  Never had one stay inflated permanently before, and I can't remove it until it deflates??  Not sure if this is a problem with DD or with this mod.

the inflatable plug problem you are having is not from this mod (the plug being equipped may be, but the plug problem is not), it is a DD based thing.

you are correct in that you cannot remove it until it deflates fully. (and you cannot manually deflate it at all)

what happens is once an inflatable plug is inserted (by whatever means) and inflated (even slightly, and some insertions will do that part too) it

must fully deflate to be removed (as you know).

the problem is that you have to wait for the right amount of time for it to deflate a single stage (and it can be inflated thru several stages, as i am pretty sure

you have realized), but there are a number of other things that can happen (inflation events) to cause it to be inflated before it deflates.

these include:

a npc (follower or not) squeezing the pumps

you sitting on it (if you sit or lay down) causing an inflation event

you can manually squeeze the pumps yourself (when examining the plug)

you accidentely squeezing the pumps (moving around, during combat, etc)

any sex event can cause a inflation event (whether accidental by you or your partner doing it)

and i am sure there are more i have not seen.

;it is easy to miss seeing an event if there are other things going on (combat, or a lot of notifications makes it very easy to miss seeing one fire)

;if i remember right the event will have a notification appear in the usual spot (upper left corner of screen by default)

the bad part of this is that any combination of any of these can occur before a deflation event (which also happens to reset the time needed for a deflation event).

what i have found works best (for me at any rate) is that if i have an inflatable plug inserted, and i want it out, is to go to a quiet indoor cell (Lakeview Manor Basement

is a good one for me) alone (dismissing any followers before entering the cell) and just stand there (don't sit or use anything at all) and wait it out.  doing it this way

over 95% of the time, if i wait long enough for the event to trigger, i will get an actual deflation event instead of an inflation event.  i still have to wait out all the 

deflation stages though (but it is much easier this way).

one thing you can do to see if it is just bad luck (with the events) or if it is actually broken is to examine the plug (so you know how inflated it is),

then try going to a small interior cell (alone) and wait to see if an event (either inflation or deflation) occurs (it should happen, if i remember right, within

8-10 game hours).  if it was fully inflated you may have to wait until the second event fires to see an actual event (if it was fully inflated you should have 

seen a deflation event within 24 game hours).  if you are doing this you need to wait it out the long way (do not use the wait or sleep function).

if it is actually broken (and was not just bad luck with its events) you can check the DD threads for how to remove (or fix) broken DD items.

hope the information helps.

7 hours ago, marymuir2 said:

having trouble with the inflatable plug. It won't deflate!  Never had one stay inflated permanently before, and I can't remove it until it deflates??  Not sure if this is a problem with DD or with this mod.

Cursed loot has a release me option that will remove all DD devices....another option is to place all of your characters' stuff into a container and use player.removeallitems in console. This has worked for me for DD devices that are truly broken... on my toon but invisible/unable to be removed...leaving the unbroken devices intact and on character. 

• 3 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, Destroyah340 said:

Can't upgrade to DDi 4.0 for Kimy's Cursed Loot due to not enough of my mods supporting it so my question is:

This mod a good alternative for that mod? At least for the chest mechanics & gettin jumped by whoever set it right?

it can be a decent (to good depending on personal taste) replacement for DCL for chest events (which with this mod can alert any live enemies nearby).

On 3/10/2018 at 12:14 PM, Bane Master said:

It will be a fairly straightforward generic dD hazard mod - with an emphasis on limiting script load, there are plenty of more heavyweight complex mods out there to cater for the all-in-one dD experience. 

I was coming to make a suggestion/humble request because I remembered you were working on an update. Then I read back again and saw you will probably be dropping EC+.

So I guess it makes no sense to ask if the new estrus dwemer could be added as some of the attacks are from machines.

• 2 months later...
7 minutes ago, Bane Master said:

Indeed - I am working on an update/successor but time is limited so it may be a while before you see anything I'm afraid

Take my energy. While I like DCUR, I've always felt your Deviously Enchanted Chests were more what I was looking for; definitely looking forward to a new update, whenever that may be.