On 2/21/2019 at 12:54 PM, Bane Master said:

I haven't played Enderal - what specifically is not supported atm?

Enderal is a DLC sized mod for Skyrim now available on Steam.  It uses Skyrim's engine, Creation Kit, and assets, but is a whole new world and adventure.  It takes place on Enderal in the land of Vyn.  The cities, factions, places are all different.  Most of Enchanted Chests works, looking through it though, what I initially see is that the faction and city stuff is broken.   I don't think it would take much to fix though.

Even if you  don't update EC for Enderal, you should still check it out, it is an amazing adventure, a lot better then Skyrim's.

11 hours ago, imajester said:

Enderal is a DLC sized mod for Skyrim now available on Steam.  It uses Skyrim's engine, Creation Kit, and assets, but is a whole new world and adventure.  It takes place on Enderal in the land of Vyn.  The cities, factions, places are all different.  Most of Enchanted Chests works, looking through it though, what I initially see is that the faction and city stuff is broken.   I don't think it would take much to fix though.

Even if you  don't update EC for Enderal, you should still check it out, it is an amazing adventure, a lot better then Skyrim's.

I'll take a look....

I am currently using a modified version in enderal forgotten stories, and its working just fine so far. I can post it once I'm done testing it.

I'm also trying to add estrus compatibility, but its a bit difficult since estrus chaurus requires dawnguard. I am working on a modified version of dawnguard.esp but I dont think I would be allowed to share it since its owned by bethesda, and would essentially be piracy. but since its completely nonfunctional due to the modifications I made maybe its allowed? I am not an expert on this, so I cant say

On 3/3/2019 at 10:21 PM, Fayhe1 said:

I am currently using a modified version in enderal forgotten stories, and its working just fine so far. I can post it once I'm done testing it.

I'm also trying to add estrus compatibility, but its a bit difficult since estrus chaurus requires dawnguard. I am working on a modified version of dawnguard.esp but I dont think I would be allowed to share it since its owned by bethesda, and would essentially be piracy. but since its completely nonfunctional due to the modifications I made maybe its allowed? I am not an expert on this, so I cant say

Please post the modified version, I am playing Forgotten Stories and would love to add this mod.  As far as chaurus support, maybe just give instructions on what to edit (remove) in the dawnguard.esp to get around having to distribute one?

On 3/11/2019 at 8:40 PM, imajester said:

Please post the modified version, I am playing Forgotten Stories and would love to add this mod.  As far as chaurus support, maybe just give instructions on what to edit (remove) in the dawnguard.esp to get around having to distribute one?

I cant post the modified version without the mod authors permission, but if I get it sure thing. do keep in mind I am by no means an experienced modder, all I did was some xEdit changes. so there is the possibility that some stuff will be broken etc.

in terms of dawnguard the problem is that I dont know exactly which entries are being used. I can try to find that out but otherwise its pretty much deleting everything that could in any way try to add something to skyrim. that means all worldspaces, cell edits, and everything that edits the same formIDs as enderal.

also, the chances for different environments doesnt work either as I would have to manually patch pretty much every single location, so right now it just sees every chest as being in the wilderness. that said, most chests in enderal are in the wilderness anyway, so it shouldnt be a big deal.

I also have edits of a few other mods, such as deviously helpless and defeat but both only really work partially, defeats robbery feature for example doesnt work.

On 3/15/2019 at 12:55 AM, Fayhe1 said:

I cant post the modified version without the mod authors permission, but if I get it sure thing. do keep in mind I am by no means an experienced modder, all I did was some xEdit changes. so there is the possibility that some stuff will be broken etc.

in terms of dawnguard the problem is that I dont know exactly which entries are being used. I can try to find that out but otherwise its pretty much deleting everything that could in any way try to add something to skyrim. that means all worldspaces, cell edits, and everything that edits the same formIDs as enderal.

also, the chances for different environments doesnt work either as I would have to manually patch pretty much every single location, so right now it just sees every chest as being in the wilderness. that said, most chests in enderal are in the wilderness anyway, so it shouldnt be a big deal.

I also have edits of a few other mods, such as deviously helpless and defeat but both only really work partially, defeats robbery feature for example doesnt work.

Apologies for being slow to comment - this is the first time this week that I have been able to log in rather than getting a server error.

If you let me know what entries you had to delete to get things working I can look at what the impact will be and whether it can be mitigated,

like I said, it was a ton of different entries I had to delete but I'm sure I deleted more than necessary. I pretty much went with "delete everything that could in any way potentially cause an issue, and then see if it works" and well, it worked. in the end the best way would be to find out exactly which dawnguard entries EC+ uses exactly and just copy those over.

as for enchanted chests the matter is a bit more complicated. enderal uses a modified skyrim.esm and shuffles around a ton of formIDs. the first issue is that enderal uses different chest types. almost every item is hand placed, so there is no worries about leveled lists and the like. what I did was edit dt_containerformlist to include all of enderals chests.

there is also a ton of keywords that are shuffled, but I dont exactly know how enchanted chests chooses location, so I decided to just keep it untouched and use wilderness chance for everything. I frankly dont know how enderals location system works and how it differs from skyrims.

Personally Ive liked the curses and hexes from the Devious Magic mod that you can use with this one but dislike having to get them only from equipping an item or a devious device.  This mod would be better if you had the option in MCM to toggle on having the chance to get a random curse just from having the chest trap trigger and not have to use a devious device.  Now that would set this one apart from Devious Curses :)  I like it though although I have yet to get the Estras animations to play :(.  Looking forward to anything else that might come.  TY for it man :) 

• 1 month later...

Can this be used if you're playing a male PC and want to be effected by the traps? I know that Kimy is strictly against adding male compatibility on DCL so i'm looking for an alternative so I can play a male character and still get bound and such. Also, if this mod doesn't do that does anyone know of one that does, specifically the forced bondage?

12 hours ago, Versatile8040 said:

Can this be used if you're playing a male PC and want to be effected by the traps? I know that Kimy is strictly against adding male compatibility on DCL so i'm looking for an alternative so I can play a male character and still get bound and such. Also, if this mod doesn't do that does anyone know of one that does, specifically the forced bondage?

Afraid DEC uses DD so the restrictions imposed by that framework apply - I don't know of any mods that affect male characters, sorry.

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, Bane Master said:

I'm assuming you mean the current 4.3 beta as DEC works fine with 4.2? 

If so, yes I will take a look to see what the issue is when 4.3 is released.

Strange. I use ddi 4.2, ddx 4.2 and dda 3.0.

Edit: I had to add a file to change the version number to ddi to make slaverun work. Maybe that is the problem.

4 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

I use ddi 4.2, ddx 4.2 and dda 3.0.

I can't say for sure why you are seeing a problem - DEC certainly works with 4.2 and I have just done some preliminary tests with the 4.3 DDx beta and that seemed fine as well.

44 minutes ago, Bane Master said:

I can't say for sure why you are seeing a problem - DEC certainly works with 4.2 and I have just done some preliminary tests with the 4.3 DDx beta and that seemed fine as well.

Wpuld a papyrus log help you?

8 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Wpuld a papyrus log help you?

Happy to take a look - the only thing I had to do to get 4.3 DDx Beta working was run Bodyslide again. I've had no other complaints of 4.2 not working so I suspect it is something specific to your setup.

3 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Here is a log. I hope it will show the problem.  

And I had to add this file to ddi to make slaverun work. Maybe it causes the problem?

Papyrus.0.log 183.28 kB · 1 download zadxLibs.pex 119.64 kB · 0 downloads

I can see from your log that an array is failing to intialize properly and that means there are no devices in DECs librray to equip.

Spoiler

[07/09/2019 - 11:54:57AM] ERROR: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
    [dtraps_Quest (4D000D62)].dtraps_dDevices.RefreshItemSets() - "dtraps_dDevices.psc" Line 562
    [dtraps_Quest (4D000D62)].dtraps_mcm.OnOptionSelect() - "dtraps_mcm.psc" Line 454
    [dtraps_Quest (4D000D62)].dtraps_mcm.SelectOption() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 1177
    [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (44000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnOptionSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 159
stack:
    [dtraps_Quest (4D000D62)].dtraps_dDevices.RefreshItemSets() - "dtraps_dDevices.psc" Line 565
    [dtraps_Quest (4D000D62)].dtraps_mcm.OnOptionSelect() - "dtraps_mcm.psc" Line 454
    [dtraps_Quest (4D000D62)].dtraps_mcm.SelectOption() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 1177
    [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (44000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnOptionSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 159
stack:
    [dtraps_Quest (4D000D62)].dtraps_dDevices.RefreshItemSets() - "dtraps_dDevices.psc" Line 562
stack:
    [dtraps_Quest (4D000D62)].dtraps_dDevices.RefreshItemSets() - "dtraps_dDevices.psc" Line 567

Devious Devices Expansion v4.0+ ( which contains the zadxLibs script) is a requirement for DEC to work - if you didn't have it installed when you first loaded DEC that may well be the cause of the problem. You could try cleaning DEC from your save and then reinstalling now you have all the requirements.

52 minutes ago, Bane Master said:

I can see from your log that an array is failing to intialize properly and that means there are no devices in DECs librray to equip.

Hide contents

stack:
stack:
    [dtraps_Quest (4D000D62)].dtraps_dDevices.RefreshItemSets() - "dtraps_dDevices.psc" Line 565
stack:
stack:
    [dtraps_Quest (4D000D62)].dtraps_dDevices.RefreshItemSets() - "dtraps_dDevices.psc" Line 567

Devious Devices Expansion v4.0+ ( which contains the zadxLibs script) is a requirement for DEC to work - if you didn't have it installed when you first loaded DEC that may well be the cause of the problem. You could try cleaning DEC from your save and then reinstalling now you have all the requirements.

The save is quite new, so ddx 4.0 was installed but I will try reinstalling DEC.

It worked. Thank you.