Tried it neat mod, nice work

Will marking the estru animations as aggressive prevent them from playing? I was having them trigger when another mod triggered masturbation so i'd marked them as aggressive to prevent that from happening so i was intending to do the same again but don't want to prevent this mod from calling the animations when needed

Also is their a way to amend the debuff length?

The debuff length is fixed atm - what did you have in mind?

I have found that setting to aggressive and restricting can cause the tentacle animations not to fire - as I am now working on EC+ as well I may take a look at how the animations are registered and see if I can fix the problem at that end.

Tried it neat mod, nice work

Will marking the estru animations as aggressive prevent them from playing? I was having them trigger when another mod triggered masturbation so i'd marked them as aggressive to prevent that from happening so i was intending to do the same again but don't want to prevent this mod from calling the animations when needed

Also is their a way to amend the debuff length?

The debuff length is fixed atm - what did you have in mind?

I have found that setting to aggressive and restricting can cause the tentacle animations not to fire - as I am now working on EC+ as well I may take a look at how the animations are registered and see if I can fix the problem at that end.

Well if we wanted to be ambitious/complicated :) I would say a variable debuff based off the characters sex lab statistics or the characters arousal

A MCM variable option would probably be the easiest/most popular option though.

I tried your mod and encountered a problem with my first trap i've seen. I deactivated equiping chastity bras, because of personal preference, but I still got one equipped.

Thanks for the heads up... It would help to know if you can reproduce this problem multiple times.

I will have  a look at the code and see if I can spot a problem.

I had this same problem 1st time i tried this mod.

I think i cured it by making sure i didn't have a chastity bra in my inventory as i haven't had this issue since

The Estrus animations won't trigger for some reason, it just appears to kick up a lot of dust with no after effect and all  the enemies in the game won't attack after because broken trigger.

The EC tentacles don't trigger either and i'm trying to see if actually using the ZaZ animation patch file will help, because it's the only file I seem to have missed

edit: how long does the estrus chaurus take to register animations, because this option doesn't seem to work

Im having the same issue. Estrus and Chaurus are installed as they seem to trigger on stuff other than Deviously echanted chests. So I dont think its that. I donno.

The most common causes of this are either:

1. Creature animations not enabled in SL
  2. Estrus animations disabled in the standard  SL animations
  3. "Restrict aggressive animations" set to on and tEstrus Animations marked as aggressive  (EC expects them to be available as non-aggressive animations)

Take a look and see if any of those apply...

The Estrus animations won't trigger for some reason, it just appears to kick up a lot of dust with no after effect and all  the enemies in the game won't attack after because broken trigger.

The EC tentacles don't trigger either and i'm trying to see if actually using the ZaZ animation patch file will help, because it's the only file I seem to have missed

edit: how long does the estrus chaurus take to register animations, because this option doesn't seem to work

Im having the same issue. Estrus and Chaurus are installed as they seem to trigger on stuff other than Deviously echanted chests. So I dont think its that. I donno.

nope that didn't work

Have you gone into the estru chaurus MCM and on the animation tab clicked register so that they are registered with sexlab? They won't appear in the sexlab animation lists until you do and if you reset your animation registry after installing a mod that requires it you'll need to do this again

Okay managed to fix it (phew) I read back in this forum an noticed someone had installed estrus did the configuration and once the animations registered  saved the game and re-installed dD enchanted chests and stopped estrus. What I did was to un-install chaurus and dD chests did the thing with estrus then re-installed both.  works beautifully. Great mod BTW

So the only really interesting thing about this mod is the estrus chests. Devious Loot is better for devious devices in general, but Estrus Mimics doesn't work with Sexlab (doesn't count as sex) though it has better optons (can configure what kind of chest trigger what kind of attack). So I use this over Estrus Mimics but will keep Devious Loot.

The estrus options are grayed out of me. Does it have to be those specific version of estrus+ because I'm using the just released one.

hello im trying your mod out on a new playthrough just wondering do the traps reset after awhile or are they a once in a gameplay shot? loving the mod so far.

hello im trying your mod out on a new playthrough just wondering do the traps reset after awhile or are they a once in a gameplay shot? loving the mod so far.

The mod only stores a limited number of recently opened containers temporarily - so if you leave and return to an area, or open lots of containers in an area and then go back to the beginning a trap may trigger on a container you have opened in the past

The mod only stores a limited number of recently opened containers temporarily - so if you leave and return to an area, or open lots of containers in an area and then go back to the beginning a trap may trigger on a container you have opened in the past

ok ty. awesome mod btw.

hey me again sorry. the harness i just had equipped isnt showing on my character, i read somewhere that the ddi mcm option device hider long hair option is probably hiding it. when i go to the option to change it it says bad things can happen if youo dont know what you are doing. so my question is does anyone know what slot i can choose that will allow the harness to show? ive never changed any values from default ill post my mod list so you can see what i have and hopefully know what slots i can change. ty ty. ok i figured out what was doing it. i went to the devious devices mcm option where you can choose the device hider and i noticed toward the bottom it was hiding harnesses and bras oh and corsets already so i turned them to hide nothing and the devices showed up sorry for the bother. just to clarify i did not touch the option at the top of the screen that said bad things can happen i changed the 3 options below that were hiding those specific items only.

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2015-04-02T14-08-31.txt

just change the settings of the hidden devices to none, and u can even change the hider slot to none, then there no hiding. Just save game before you do and if it break sumin, go back to save :)..but it shouldn't I don't think, I do it often.

Thank you very much for updating this the same time as EC+ very much appreciate it! I have a slight not really issue or problem, I was wondering if anyone has had a similar occurrence, when opening a chest and this mod procs, if it's a binding or device I.E armbinder for example, that procs instantly as soon as the loot window closes, however if it's a Estrus trap there seems to be 6-8 seconds delay before the attack starts.

The strange thing is, I never had this slight delay when using a previous version, anyone had this issue and know how to improve it? Thanks in advance!

Thank you very much for updating this the same time as EC+ very much appreciate it! I have a slight not really issue or problem, I was wondering if anyone has had a similar occurrence, when opening a chest and this mod procs, if it's a binding or device I.E armbinder for example, that procs instantly as soon as the loot window closes, however if it's a Estrus trap there seems to be 6-8 seconds delay before the attack starts.

The strange thing is, I never had this slight delay when using a previous version, anyone had this issue and know how to improve it? Thanks in advance!

Yeah, im having the same issue with this version too, its a bit delayed. I dont know about previous versions, since this is the first time I'm using the mod. It might be due to script lag? Im not too sure

i havent tryed the new version i got put off from the old version because when the trap happened the container i was going to loot that had the trap in it would vanish as in it got removed i could walk in its place and no container did you fix that for the new update or does it still happen ?

i havent tryed the new version i got put off from the old version because when the trap happened the container i was going to loot that had the trap in it would vanish as in it got removed i could walk in its place and no container did you fix that for the new update or does it still happen ?

No one has ever reported this happening befire and I haven't sever seen it in testing so no, no changes have been made other than enabling the new EC animations.

Anyone else ever seen this happen?

Greetings. I just found this mod today and am eager to give it a try. I would, however, like to clarify a thing (cause I am often mistaken) and thought I may as well ask here as on the EC+ page:

I will only need the Estrus for Skyrim esm activated, not the esp? This is what I think/hope is the case but... scatterbrained and a little pressed for time.

Thanks!

this is the 1 with the estrus septim in the chest isnt it ? its the estrus septim that causes the containers to disapear if this int the mod that puts a fake 1 septim in the containers to trigger estrus then im in the wrong topic