• 3 weeks later...
On 7/14/2019 at 2:04 AM, kaizersoze27 said:

Ignore my comments. I posted that this is not working in SSE. I can confirm that it is working properly, you just need to save the esp in creation kit (I think it works even without the save, dunno). 

Truly a simple yet awesome mod, thank you :)

Mind PM'ing me the saved .esp for SSE? Or better yet, a zipped version with saved esp? 

On 7/14/2019 at 8:04 AM, kaizersoze27 said:

Ignore my comments. I posted that this is not working in SSE. I can confirm that it is working properly, you just need to save the esp in creation kit (I think it works even without the save, dunno). 

Truly a simple yet awesome mod, thank you :)

Glad to hear it is working for you - Enjoy! :)

• 2 months later...

I`m having the same issue mentioned in previous posts. Everything works, but no DD items are equipped. Bang, stripped, then nothing. Estrus stuff works fine. Maybe it has something to do with "max items equipped" setting? I turned it way up. It worked fine in the past. Had some other unrelated issues, so just scrapped that play-through. Kept meaning to post here about it, but kept forgetting. I saw someone else had the exact same issue, and they mentioned the "max items" setting, and I realized this started around when I turned mine way up. When I start a new game, I`ll try setting it lower, and see what happens. Figured it was worth mentioning, since someone else had the exact same issue as me.

1 hour ago, rcy68 said:

I`m having the same issue mentioned in previous posts. Everything works, but no DD items are equipped. Bang, stripped, then nothing. Estrus stuff works fine. Maybe it has something to do with "max items equipped" setting? I turned it way up. It worked fine in the past. Had some other unrelated issues, so just scrapped that play-through. Kept meaning to post here about it, but kept forgetting. I saw someone else had the exact same issue, and they mentioned the "max items" setting, and I realized this started around when I turned mine way up. When I start a new game, I`ll try setting it lower, and see what happens. Figured it was worth mentioning, since someone else had the exact same issue as me.

Do you mean the

>max items to equip?

or

>max worn items for dDEC to add DDs?

It works on my setup with:

> min DDs to equip = 1

> max DDs to equip = 17

> max worn DDs for dDEC to add DDs = 0 (zero deactivates the feature completely and dDEC always will try to add DDs on you)

Before I forget to report it (Skyrim LE):

⚠️dDEC fails to register and equip DDs in the following combo: ⚠️

> Devices won't get added after triggering a trap, only strip outfit happens

> Estrus dDEC functions are untouched by that issue and work as intended

> dDEC Key drop function is also not affected.

In LO:

DDa

DDi v4.3a

DDx v4.3a

DD - Beast Race Refits v2.21

dDEC v2.24

DDe v431 (no DD-BRR patch installed tho ?)

> all with the necessary requirements up to date

> only dDEC isn't able to register DDs in this combination, other mods like DEC or DF are still able to equip DDa and DDx devices.

Spoiler

Even the DDs dDEC still show in MC won't be equipped.

1188112815_enb2019_10_2307_58_24_19.jpg.8de1993cda87b980179d10ce45628c11.jpg

1699792842_enb2019_10_2307_58_14_22.jpg.3d166e1a703b78cf48f9bc1c9a4b9aca.jpg

Counter Test:

> removed DD-BRR before new game=>  dDEC registers DDs normally on a new game.

> removed DD-BRR on a running game => dDEC seems not to try to register DDs again (guess I would need to reinstall it on a clean save)

2 hours ago, Bane Master said:

I've never come across this mod and so can't say what it is doing to cause the issue - is there a clue in the log when you install with it present?

DD - Beast Race Refits v2.21 wasn't updated for a while (since 2017?) to the newer DD versions, so it doesn't come as a real surprise that it can conflict with other DDi 4.2+ related mods.

Why it only hit dDEC I can't tell.

I didn't create a log at that time and LO, because I had a suspicion that it won't work with DDi 4.3a anyways.

It was faster out of the LO than you can ask for a log^^

Interesting tho that it shows the same symptoms as on games by rcy68 and Xyzxyz.

Do you have plan to add more DD items to loot list? I'm not a fan of suits, but i like transparent rubber suit and I would like to see some chain gear.

I've tried to add somethink by myself, but my CK skills are poor so I didn't find relevant setting. Thus I expect its part of the script which is beyond me.

2 hours ago, zlota said:

Do you have plan to add more DD items to loot list? I'm not a fan of suits, but i like transparent rubber suit and I would like to see some chain gear.

I've tried to add somethink by myself, but my CK skills are poor so I didn't find relevant setting. Thus I expect its part of the script which is beyond me.

I may do  - the issue is that dEnC uses generic item lists from dD and new items are no longer being added to the generic lists.  To get the straitjackets working, for example, I had to register them with dD as generic from dEnC.

This is a) cumbersome and involves quite a bit of work and b) may have unintended consequences for other mods so I need to limit it to things that are in widespread use.

I'm not saying never though ?

• 1 month later...

Thank you for the mod, I was wondering if there was the possibility in a future update of being able to toggle the explosive physics effect of the trap (either with or without toggling the alarm) as it seems to effect loose items in a rather massive area (might be something with my games physics but unsure)

On 12/6/2019 at 9:31 PM, Soulbite said:

Thank you for the mod, I was wondering if there was the possibility in a future update of being able to toggle the explosive physics effect of the trap (either with or without toggling the alarm) as it seems to effect loose items in a rather massive area (might be something with my games physics but unsure)

I'll take a look next time I'm under the hood.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Bane Master,

I'd like to ask for a hopefully small update. In the MCM the player can activate/deactivate almost every equipable devices, except for one, the plugs. This makes me sad, because they are always active AND they also get equipped under an already worn chastity belt.

In my current game my character wears a quest CB, so it stays on for longer periods of time. It is not good that stuff can get under it, but it can't be removed (because DD Integration doesn't let it). I found a semi solution by going to Captured Dreams and pay for removal, but even with the DD patch it does not recognize all the plugs. When it works it is ideal, because it leaves on the Quest devices but removes all the non-quest ones.

I can also use the DD built-in removal, but that removes all the quest items too, so it may break the mod which is using the quest device.

So I'd like either an option to not equip plugs under the belt, or a checkbox for plugs too. This would be also useful because the HDT plugs can make the character invisible if there is some trouble with their chains. Normally we can solve such an issue by removing and reequipping the clothing/armor in question, but it can't be done with a plug under a CB.

Thanks for considering,

M

• 5 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Bane Master said:

That is weird - not had any reports of only plugs being selected before, can you share a log?

Sorry, not logging. Had another weird thing just now. Found a daedric charm for Laekette and she says she'll pay me but she doesn't and won't remove it from inventory.

Ok wait, I had to look at it and then she took it back.

2 minutes ago, bubba999 said:

Sorry, not logging. Had another weird thing just now. Found a daedric charm for Laekette and she says she'll pay me but she doesn't and won't remove it from inventory.

No Daedric charms (or dialogue) in DEChests so I suspect something else in your game is breaking.

27 minutes ago, bubba999 said:

Found a daedric charm for Laekette

24 minutes ago, Bane Master said:

No Daedric charms (or dialogue) in DEChests

I just jump in here.

Maybe it's known already:

Daedric charm is from Devious Lore

I can't confirm that dDEC V2.24 + DD 4.3 only adds plugs, my poor PC gets the full devious punishment if I'm not careful.

5 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

I just jump in here.

Maybe it's known already:

Daedric charm is from Devious Lore

I can't confirm that dDEC V2.24 + DD 4.3 only adds plugs, my poor PC gets the full devious punishment if I'm not careful.

Oh I'm stupid. Posted in the wrong thread. Apologies.