An Update to Deviously Enchanted Chests has been released:

What's New in Version V2.24 (13102018)

Version 2.24

• Added an MCM toggle to enable Devious Devices to be equipped on male player characters (external support required)

Device equip on male player characters is disabled by default

1 hour ago, Bane Master said:

An Update to Deviously Enchanted Chests has been released:

What's New in Version V2.24 (13102018)

Version 2.24

• Added an MCM toggle to enable Devious Devices to be equipped on male player characters (external support required)

Device equip on male player characters is disabled by default

You are great :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/19/2018 at 7:01 AM, Texmarker said:

Hello Bane Master,

the mod seems to allways choose the same plug in its events, the "iron pear of anguish" and there seems to be no way to disable plugs on the options page. It is not a big deal, but maybe it is not what you intended.

Hmmm - what do you have your device theme preferences set to in the MCM?

I'm getting a weird issue now for some reason. I had this un-installed doing some other stuff. Did some updating of DD and came back to this mod on a completely new game.

Now I get all of the messages if I check that in the MCM, find keys, and events seem to happen (I get the bang effect that knocks everything around), but nothing gets equipped. I didn't put estrus back in this game and it's not highlighted in the MCM for this mod, so it is realizing it's not there and not trying to use that instead of an outfit.

All of the DD outfits are available and tried using add item menu and manual equipping/un-equipping, so they work on their own. Did something change in the 4.2 of DD that would affect this mod? I can't recall ever having any real issues with the chests before and I've been using it for a looonng time. I've tried on the 2.4 version of this mod and also reverted back to the 2.2 version to make sure it wasn't the update of this and neither are equipping items.

Could just be my game, but MO isn't showing any overwrites or anything, and I've only noticed it after upgrading DD. (DDi and DDe I think were the two that got updated.)

On 11/25/2018 at 3:00 PM, sfeile said:

I'm getting a weird issue now for some reason. I had this un-installed doing some other stuff. Did some updating of DD and came back to this mod on a completely new game.

Now I get all of the messages if I check that in the MCM, find keys, and events seem to happen (I get the bang effect that knocks everything around), but nothing gets equipped. I didn't put estrus back in this game and it's not highlighted in the MCM for this mod, so it is realizing it's not there and not trying to use that instead of an outfit.

All of the DD outfits are available and tried using add item menu and manual equipping/un-equipping, so they work on their own. Did something change in the 4.2 of DD that would affect this mod? I can't recall ever having any real issues with the chests before and I've been using it for a looonng time. I've tried on the 2.4 version of this mod and also reverted back to the 2.2 version to make sure it wasn't the update of this and neither are equipping items.

Could just be my game, but MO isn't showing any overwrites or anything, and I've only noticed it after upgrading DD. (DDi and DDe I think were the two that got updated.)

Any dtraps errors in your log file?

I know this isnt directly helpful for sfeile,

but I just want to confirm that dtraps dDEC V2.24 works with DDi/x 4.2 (hobble sKirts ftw!)

altought I did never tried to run dDEC without Estrus+

zzEstrus 160r (deactivated esp)

dD Enchanted Chests.esp

EstrusChaurus.esp

EstrusDwemer.esp (+ED DD patch)

EstrusSpider.esp (+ES DD patch)

I use always the same load order combo, because thats the only one that makes - on my setup - dDEC work to 100%

If DCL is in the load order too, I move dDEC below DCL (last tested with DCL 6.4) and switch off all Estrus related events in DCL

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/7/2018 at 7:22 PM, Bane Master said:

DEC is a lightweight option to get some deviousness into your game if you prefer not to use DCL. 

You don't need DEC if you are using Cursed  Loot.

match item theme bug and never got work ; just out of mcm emneu she will return to random

46 minutes ago, Bane Master said:

I'm sorry - I don't understand what you are asking

mcm option that change item match theme (( ebonit, leather,...-type and color  DD-)

and the only one option in mcm that have random value

not work even you change it to ebonite or any thing then random

it return to random value

20 hours ago, chevalierx said:

mcm option that change item match theme (( ebonit, leather,...-type and color  DD-)

and the only one option in mcm that have random value

not work even you change it to ebonite or any thing then random

it return to random value

Hmmm - I haven't had any other reports of this, can you let me have a log file including you setting the option in the MCM please.

Hello,

I have issue with "Worn Restrains Threshold" slider. It seem it doesn't work as I expected if at all. Currently I have set slider to 5 and restraints are equipped above this number. Items are equiped untill about 14 pieces, and over this number just explosion is triggered. Debug funcion doesn't give any message about treshold.

Other values: Version 2.24, drop chance 10%, number of equipped items from 1 to 2, full set disabled.

8 hours ago, zlota said:

Hello,

I have issue with "Worn Restrains Threshold" slider. It seem it doesn't work as I expected if at all. Currently I have set slider to 5 and restraints are equipped above this number. Items are equiped untill about 14 pieces, and over this number just explosion is triggered. Debug funcion doesn't give any message about treshold.

Other values: Version 2.24, drop chance 10%, number of equipped items from 1 to 2, full set disabled.

Strange - can you let me have a log of a game where the get items equipped from a trap over the threshold please

10 items was already equiped.

Here is the part when trap triggered + full log. No info about treshold ingame.

Spoiler

[01/25/2019 - 12:41:46AM] [Zad]: GetDeviceByTags([Keyword <zad_DeviousHeavyBondage (0E05226C)>], leather,white)
[01/25/2019 - 12:41:46AM] [Zad]: EquipDevice called for White Leather Straitjacket (Open)
[01/25/2019 - 12:41:46AM] [Zad]: Acquired mutex, equipping White Leather Straitjacket (Open)
[01/25/2019 - 12:41:46AM] [Zad]: OnContainerChanged()
[01/25/2019 - 12:41:46AM] [Zad]: GetDeviceByTags([Keyword <zad_DeviousPlugVaginal (0D01DD7C)>], leather,white)
[01/25/2019 - 12:41:46AM] [Zad]: No devices found with tags
[01/25/2019 - 12:41:46AM] [Zad]: GetDeviceByTags([Keyword <zad_DeviousPlugVaginal (0D01DD7C)>], leather,black)
[01/25/2019 - 12:41:46AM] [Zad]: No devices found with tags
[01/25/2019 - 12:41:46AM] [Zad]: GetDeviceByTags([Keyword <zad_DeviousPlugVaginal (0D01DD7C)>], leather,metal,plug)
[01/25/2019 - 12:41:46AM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Kirava: White Leather Straitjacket (Open))
[01/25/2019 - 12:41:47AM] [Zad]: EquipDevice called for Rusty Iron Pear of Anguish (Chain) (Vaginal)
[01/25/2019 - 12:41:47AM] [Zad]: SpinLock() Started.
[01/25/2019 - 12:41:47AM] [Zad]: No menus are open. Equipping silently.
[01/25/2019 - 12:41:47AM] [Zad]: Sending device event DeviceEquippedStraitJacket(Kirava:1)
[01/25/2019 - 12:41:47AM] [Zad]: ReEquipExistingDevices() is working:1
[01/25/2019 - 12:41:47AM] [Zad]: SyncInventory(): Equipping StraitJacket.
[01/25/2019 - 12:41:47AM] ERROR: HasMagicEffectWithKeyword called with invalid Keyword
stack:
    [ (00000014)].Actor.HasMagicEffectWithKeyword() - "<native>" Line ?
    [alias Player on quest zadQuest (0E00F624)].zadPlayerScript.OnObjectEquipped() - "zadPlayerScript.psc" Line ?
[01/25/2019 - 12:41:47AM] [Zad]: ReEquipExistingDevices() is working:1
[01/25/2019 - 12:41:47AM] [Zad]: SpinLock() Completed. Cycles:4
[01/25/2019 - 12:41:47AM] [Zad]: Acquired mutex, equipping Rusty Iron Pear of Anguish (Chain) (Vaginal)
[01/25/2019 - 12:41:47AM] [Zad]: OnContainerChanged()
[01/25/2019 - 12:41:47AM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Kirava: Rusty Iron Pear of Anguish (Chain) (Vaginal))
[01/25/2019 - 12:41:47AM] ERROR: HasMagicEffectWithKeyword called with invalid Keyword
stack:
    [alias Player on quest zadQuest (0E00F624)].zadPlayerScript.OnObjectEquipped() - "zadPlayerScript.psc" Line ?
[01/25/2019 - 12:41:47AM] [Zad]: No menus are open. Equipping silently.
stack:
[01/25/2019 - 12:41:47AM] [Zad]: Sending device event DeviceEquippedVaginal Pear Plug(Kirava:1)
[01/25/2019 - 12:41:47AM] [Zad]: SyncInventory(): Equipping Vaginal Pear Plug.
[01/25/2019 - 12:41:48AM] [Zad]: OnEffectStart(): Bound Effects
[01/25/2019 - 12:41:48AM] [Zad]: EvaluateAA([Actor < (00000014)>])
[01/25/2019 - 12:41:48AM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()

One thing. It picked and equiped Straitjacket even though Hobble dress was allready equiped. But it doesn't bother me much.

xPapyrus.0.log

Edit:

Here is little bit longer log if you are interested which other errors I get. I tried how much item she can get. With 15 items equiped there was no more room for other items but explosions continue trigering.

longPapyrus.0.log

On 1/25/2019 at 12:00 AM, zlota said:

10 items was already equiped.

Here is the part when trap triggered + full log. No info about treshold ingame.

Reveal hidden contents

One thing. It picked and equiped Straitjacket even though Hobble dress was allready equiped. But it doesn't bother me much.

xPapyrus.0.log

Edit:

Here is little bit longer log if you are interested which other errors I get. I tried how much item she can get. With 15 items equiped there was no more room for other items but explosions continue trigering.

longPapyrus.0.log

Thanks - I'll take a look and see if I can spot anything.

Explosions trigger by design even if you can't have any more items as the noise of the explosion may alert the owners of the chest.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been using this for most of my on/off playthroughs over the past few years, and seeing that this still gets supported I'd like to thank you for making and maintaining a lightweight alternative to DCL. It works well for what it does and it has a nice few extra features that further compliment both the mod's scope and the DD experience.

4 hours ago, Unintentional said:

I've been using this for most of my on/off playthroughs over the past few years, and seeing that this still gets supported I'd like to thank you for making and maintaining a lightweight alternative to DCL. It works well for what it does and it has a nice few extra features that further compliment both the mod's scope and the DD experience.

Thanks - it's always encouraging to hear folks are enjoying the mod, I may yet add some more content  - just a little matter of finding the time! ?