On 6/11/2018 at 7:48 PM, Bane Master said:

Indeed - I am working on an update/successor but time is limited so it may be a while before you see anything I'm afraid

I just realized, that I miss this mod in my current game. :classic_blush:

Since we are in the DD4+x era, I am just wondering if there are any showstoppers to use this one immediately in my game? Or do I better wait for BM's update? ?

5 hours ago, worik said:

Since we are in the DD4+x era, I am just wondering if there are any showstoppers to use this one immediately in my game? Or do I better wait for BM's update? ?

It's working for me. It doesn't use many of the newest devices added, but it still does work since all it does is apply items to your character.

15 hours ago, worik said:

It should be fine with DD4 - I am (slowly) getting around to looking at a dD4 based replacement - same  basic idea lightweight generic dD item application via (hopefully) a range of  plugins, starting with the basic trapped chests and keys on corpses and then moving on to another couple of ideas for addition plugins I am kicking around. Don't hold your breath for the new mod though! ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, kaizersoze27 said:

After much lengthy troubleshooting, i can confirm that  this mod conflicts with XAZ prison overhaul patched as well as Devious devices equip. if any one or both of those mods are enabled, this mod does not work at all

Afraid I can't agree  - I am using POP, ddEquip and DEC together with no issues at all.

Can you share a papyrus log made whilst opening containers with DEC events set at 1000 in 1000, common containers set at 1.0 and debug messages on - that may shed some light on your problem.

An Update to Deviously Enchanted Chests has been released:

What's New in Version V2.20 (28072018)

Version 2.20

• Compatibility Fixes for Devious Devices 4.1 (No new Item types added at this time - additions to existing generic item types are working)
  • Removed dependency for Zaz Animation Pack
  • Optimised activation detection method
  • Changed soft dependency mod detection method to improve compatibility
  • Removed deprecated Code & unused Assets
4 minutes ago, Bane Master said:

Just set the Estrus trap chance to 0% and all you will get is the dD traps.

That is not whatI had in mind. I play as male mostly so it would be fun if only the female follower would get all the DDs or estrus animations.

An Update to Deviously Enchanted Chests has been released:

What's New in Version V2.21 (30072018)

Version 2.21

• BugFix - Heavy Bondage Devices (Armbinders, Yokes etc.) will now be equipped if enabled

It is OK to update from Version 2.20 to 2.21

5 hours ago, Ruslanx999x said:

Thanks for update!

Is it planned to add new items in the future, such as a rubber suit and others?

I am planning something - might be implemented as additions to this mod or I may create a brand new successor mod, time is limited though so don't hold your breath! ? 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AthenaESIV
3 hours ago, spoonsinger said:

Oh! Bane Master - Mimic chest animations @ https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2585-nibbles-animations/

You know you want to use them ? You do! Look into my eyes,. Not around my eyes, Into my eyes. Listen to the tick and the tock. You feel sleepy... Do IT!.

You beat me to it, lol. Hopefully that animation is used soon and Nibbles / other animators start making more like it soon.

• 1 month later...
On 8/12/2018 at 11:35 PM, Bane Master said:

Hmmm - interesting ?

For the love of all things trappy / devious / tentacle please DO IT! I really loved how your mod / mods were one of the only ones that utilize things like estrus / tentacle aniamtions, would be cool if you could also add in the new Hanimation and was it love Island or something ones?

2 hours ago, Photonix said:

For the love of all things trappy / devious / tentacle please DO IT! I really loved how your mod / mods were one of the only ones that utilize things like estrus / tentacle aniamtions, would be cool if you could also add in the new Hanimation and was it love Island or something ones?

Sooo... here's the thing, I have a WIP to update DEChests, but atm it doesn't have any Estrus functions because there are other mods doing that stuff and I am aiming to produce a lightweight devious trap mod that supports the huge array of generic devices now available. I have also added another hopefully interesting way to get deviously devices equipped but again the emphasis is on no real overhead except when actually equipping devices.

I guess I am wondering whether Tentacles are really in the scope of the WIP mod or whether what we need is a standalone Estrus Trigger mod, although with FMEA and SL parasites already providing some of that stuff do we really need another...

Get your votes in now ?