On 4/28/2020 at 5:41 PM, Nymra said:

I also dont really understand what the Exhaustion spell is doing. 

The one time I have 0 stamina and dont regenerate any, the next time it does nothing at all?! 

It steals SP and debuffs SP regeneration and slows you down (a lot).

If you have other debuffs running it can slow you down to a full stop.

Depending on your equipment you can counter the effect a bit or a lot.

I use SD kneeling for stamina/speed regeneration => 1 hour of rest is enough to regenerate, mostly

Waiting or sleeping 1 hour works too

(the SD rest everywhere is great to give creatures in the dungeon time to approach you via other mod events)

9 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

It steals SP and debuffs SP regeneration and slows you down (a lot).

If you have other debuffs running it can slow you down to a full stop.

Depending on your equipment you can counter the effect a bit or a lot.

That's basically it - In fact the spell is not from DEChests it is part of EC+ (as are the machine anims).

3 hours ago, Bane Master said:

That's basically it - In fact the spell is not from DEChests it is part of EC+ (as are the machine anims).

Makes sense and means I can blame the Estrus+ creator if anything fails!

Lucky you =D

9 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

I can blame the Estrus+ creator

Well - I can't claim to have created it but I have been maintaining it for some years - please feel free to blame anyone but me though! 😉

15 minutes ago, Bane Master said:

I can't claim to have created it but I have been maintaining it for some years

Excuses! 😡 (😁)

Feature Suggestion:  Scaling factors for key drops from different types of containers.

This mod is the primary means of introducing keys in my game.  Most containers are sacks and barrels, so I was mainly finding keys by rummaging through food sacks and barrels.  While a person might think it's clever to hide a key there, it seems unlikely.  Someone looking for an apple could find that chastity key. 

I made a few minor changes to the script that evaluates key drops, and I've been pleased with the result.  I mostly find keys now on corpses or in furniture containers.  Hard coding was good enough for my purposes, but I thought I'd share the idea in case it's something you want to add as a feature.  

I categorized containers by corpse or container, by looking for a substring in the name then applying a scaling factor to multiply the base chance for a key to be found:  default = 1, male corpse = 10, female corpse = 4, safe = 10, strongbox = 6, chest = 2, sack = 0, barrel = 0.  I ended up excluding corpses with "draugr" or "skeleton" in the name.  My choices are subjective; I'm just providing them as an example.  (I had to add SafeWithLock to the mod's container form list.  I also added TreasSatchel because it seemed reasonable.)

2 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Feature Suggestion:  Scaling factors for key drops from different types of containers.

I like the idea - care to PM me your code (no point in reinventing it) and I'll look at integration with some MCM sliders for an update