6 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Mkay! Now that my personal doubts are taken care of, there is something wrong with your install, or perhaps user error.

How are you testing to see if inflation is working?

Are you sure there are no mods that could conflict?

Are you POSITIVE you have built the meshes you're testing with in bodyslide?

yes, I tested the slif and nothing. The mod not support bhunp, I think so, is for that.

6 hours ago, blisken said:

yes, I tested the slif and nothing. The mod not support bhunp, I think so, is for that.

Wait, how.

Because depending on how you did it, it might've tried to multiply nothing, or merely been waiting for the next update, or something else FUN.

Individual bodytypes *shouldn't* matter as long as they're compatible with bodyslide.

Drink some Lactacid... a lot of it, actually, skip twelve in-game hours, and wait for the mod to update, which it will give you a message via default settings. ...Is there a setting to turn it off? Whatever.

To my knowledge, BHUNP is 'similar' to CBBE, in that it possesses all of CBBE's sliders and more, unlike UUNP which is missing a bunch.

The main missing link is the textures are mapped differently, but BHUNP gear that replaces the body... or inflation sliders, should work as intended with CBBE settings... probably.

My knowledge is minimal here, though, so this is less hard science and more theorizing.

So I have a couple gameplay-related questions regarding the mod. How are the Milk types determined (as in diluted, strong, etc.) and when (as in under which conditions) do the racial variants appear. Id also like to ask where I should sell the milk, 8 gold (4 bottles worth 2 septims each, prices taken from our favourite vendor that'd like to buy your sister (Belethor)) seems awfully low for the effort involved.

(I use parentheses waaaay to often lmao)

Edited by ayox
1 hour ago, ayox said:

So I have a couple gameplay-related questions regarding the mod. How are the Milk types determined (as in diluted, strong, etc.) and when (as in under which conditions) do the racial variants appear. Id also like to ask where I should sell the milk, 8 gold (4 bottles worth 2 septims each, prices taken from our favourite vendor that'd like to buy your sister (Belethor)) seems awfully low for the effort involved.

(I use parentheses waaaay to often lmao)

Gimme a fugging sec to gather all this...

Okay, so if I remember correctly, the milk types are based on the cow orgasming while being milked, which consumes several milk levels to make a stronger dose.

Unsure about the racial milk, though. It should just be from milking the associated race, yes?

Milk from this mod is not meant to be sold to normal vendors. It is meant to be sold like this...

Farmers, Orcs, and Khajit will buy any milk you have for sale.

Alchemists will buy Vampire, Werewolf, and Succubi milk. Do not know if that means the others won't, only that Khajit is stated to buy everything.

There's also a debug option that makes milk pumps sell lactacid, but I don't know if that means they'll buy milk in return.

The prompts are as follows.

Farmer: Are you interested in some fresh milk?

Orc: Can i interest mighty orcs with milk?

Khajit: I was woundering if Khajiit is interested in some fresh milk? (Yes, specifically misspelled, that is a direct copy-paste.)

Alchemist: I've heard alchemists buy some special milk, are you interested?

22 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Unsure about the racial milk, though. It should just be from milking the associated race, yes?

I believe that racial milk doesn't appear unless one turns on the MilkModEconomy (MME) debug flag in the MCM.  Then turn on the individual racial milk one wishes to have.  I think, maybe.

On 7/25/2021 at 9:00 PM, Fasterflight225 said:

Gimme a fugging sec to gather all this...

Okay, so if I remember correctly, the milk types are based on the cow orgasming while being milked, which consumes several milk levels to make a stronger dose.

Milk from this mod is not meant to be sold to normal vendors. It is meant to be sold like this...

Farmers, Orcs, and Khajit will buy any milk you have for sale.

Alchemists will buy Vampire, Werewolf, and Succubi milk. Do not know if that means the others won't, only that Khajit is stated to buy everything.

There's also a debug option that makes milk pumps sell lactacid, but I don't know if that means they'll buy milk in return.

The prompts are as follows.

Farmer: Are you interested in some fresh milk?

Orc: Can i interest mighty orcs with milk?

Khajit: I was woundering if Khajiit is interested in some fresh milk? (Yes, specifically misspelled, that is a direct copy-paste.)

Alchemist: I've heard alchemists buy some special milk, are you interested?

Thanks dude, saved  me quite a lot of frustration there. Weirdly enough none of the Whiterun farmers wanna buy milk, those in other hold do. 

On 7/26/2021 at 7:08 PM, tinkerbelle said:

I believe that racial milk doesn't appear unless one turns on the MilkModEconomy (MME) debug flag in the MCM.  Then turn on the individual racial milk one wishes to have.  I think, maybe.

While im not sure how Racial milk is really generated, Ive noticed that it only started to show up once my character (Nord) got to lvl. 1 Milk Maid. Same seems to be the case for my follower (Altmer), that I also made into a milk maid.

Edited by ayox
20 hours ago, ayox said:

While im not sure how Racial milk is really generated, Ive noticed that it only started to show up once my character (Nord) got to lvl. 1 Milk Maid. Same seems to be the case for my follower (Altmer), that I also made into a milk maid.

Come to think of it, my answer was rather short-sighted.  Turning on debug is necessary if you want werewolf, vampire or succubus milk.  To be honest, I haven't really paid attention to the less esoteric races and their milk.  I'm not certain I've ever seen an NPC generate racial milk, I think I've only found racial milk lying around.  My character tends to generate something along the lines of weak, normal or strong milk, even though she's a succubus.  I might have seen succubus milk, but I tend to gift my character with racial succubus milk for quickly regenerating magicka, and might only have the memory of those milks.

Where's Ed86 when we need him?  :)

19 minutes ago, baguettePower said:

Hello i have a problem
the breast scale doesn't work but if i increase (increase per milk )the breast grow but not how it's supposed to
sorry for my english i from france .

Shit...

Okay, so I need to know HOW your character's breasts aren't growing properly.

They are, but not as they're supposed to... So, misshapen? Have you checked the option that adjusts inflation scales to counter Torpedo Boobs?

i think i know what is the problem but i don't know how to fix it
i have notice than the breast size can't grow bigger than is possible in the showracemenu CBBE morph so i think the race menu prevent the scale of the breast
on the last image its the max scale. the breast size (visual)are by default to 3 if i increase to 9 for exemple it doest make any difference

2 hours ago, baguettePower said:

i think i know what is the problem but i don't know how to fix it
i have notice than the breast size can't grow bigger than is possible in the showracemenu CBBE morph so i think the race menu prevent the scale of the breast
on the last image its the max scale. the breast size (visual)are by default to 3 if i increase to 9 for exemple it doest make any difference

That's not it, bodyslide values can be set past 100% manually and by script.

I think your method of testing is flawed. Milk Maids have a maximum limit to how much milk can be in their breasts, it's 5.00 I think.

You need to increase your limit by leveling up your character as a milk maid, which is those values listed on the right of the 'settings' tab.

You can also increase how much your character's breast inflate per milk/maid level, as seen on the settings.

By pressing... I don't know if it's the default, but 9 is what it is for me, you can check your player's (or anyone under the crosshair's) current milk/lactacid levels.

I 'think' you have disabled lactacid decay in the settings from what I've seen, so you don't need to care about that, but you'll need to level up your character as a milk maid before she can store more milk.

Alternatively, use the debug menu and level yourself up before waiting, just to make sure that's what's causing it.

On 7/9/2021 at 12:24 PM, Ed86 said:

yes but you're asking in a wrong thread, you should probably ask there since it would require their mod editing

I did ask.. but they haven't been on for a while.. so was wondering is there away to get the laxative into your body without drinking it manually? 

(I know you have a 'skooma whore' patch... but is there any other way/mod?

50 minutes ago, stumpy1975 said:

I did ask.. but they haven't been on for a while.. so was wondering is there away to get the laxative into your body without drinking it manually? 

...You really need to stop confusing these, it's spelled Lactacid and Laxative is something else arguably similar but uncomfortably different.

Okay, so I'm going to assume you don't mean using the debug menus to just up the lactacid level, and will assume you're looking for Forced Milk Maid.

7 hours ago, stumpy1975 said:

bound milkpumps, cheat options somewhere in mcm

Hi,

I have a problem regarding the mod.

Normally, whenever you try to engage the milking machine, you should get a short text and your char will move towards it and engage with it.

This doesn't happen, as of recently. Instead, my char just stands there and the camera freezes for 3-4 seconds and then I can move again.

I have every mod installed, that MME depends on and haven't changed/updated them (it worked fine just a week ago).

The mod itseld works fine. The MCM works and everything is in the game.

Does anybody know, what could be the culprit?

From what I know, it can only be missing animations or that the milking pumps are being overwritten by a mod.

Edited by bonschowi
1 hour ago, bonschowi said:

Hi,

I have a problem regarding the mod.

Normally, whenever you try to engage the milking machine, you should get a short text and your char will move towards it and engage with it.

This doesn't happen, as of recently. Instead, my char just stands there and the camera freezes for 3-4 seconds and then I can move again.

I have every mod installed, that MME depends on and haven't changed/updated them (it worked fine just a week ago).

The mod itseld works fine. The MCM works and everything is in the game.

Does anybody know, what could be the culprit?

From what I know, it can only be missing animations or that the milking pumps are being overwritten by a mod.

Run FNIS again

If it doesn't work, check Mod Organizer for anything overwriting files from this mod or overwriting files from Zaz. Since ZaZ 7 there are a few versions of Zaz running around, 8, 8+, 9(?) and some mods that package Zaz assets with the mod, so who knows if one of them could be incompatible

2 hours ago, DayTri said:

Run FNIS again

If it doesn't work, check Mod Organizer for anything overwriting files from this mod or overwriting files from Zaz. Since ZaZ 7 there are a few versions of Zaz running around, 8, 8+, 9(?) and some mods that package Zaz assets with the mod, so who knows if one of them could be incompatible

Ok thanks, it worked.

Don't know how, but I'm sure I ran FNIS multiple times before.

hello, I am not quite sure how this happened but my mcm menu for the milk mod is not working. i have tried reinstalling the milk mod as well as restarting mcm and also doing the command to refresh the menus. and it is just this one i uploaded a screenshot of the problem and of a page in sexlab to show that the rest are working for comparison. 

20210808024735_1.jpg

20210808024831_1.jpg

49 minutes ago, bloodydarkangell said:

hello, I am not quite sure how this happened but my mcm menu for the milk mod is not working. i have tried reinstalling the milk mod as well as restarting mcm and also doing the command to refresh the menus. and it is just this one i uploaded a screenshot of the problem and of a page in sexlab to show that the rest are working for comparison. 

That's gonna be a user error from me. You didn't install something, or installed something wrong, or your install didn't happen correctly as Skyrim Skyrimed on you.

Carefully reinstall. If the problem persists, disable all non-necessary mods to check for conflict. If that fails... Todd Howard has cursed you.

5 hours ago, bloodydarkangell said:

I'm not very knowledgeable about this, but have you changed something on your computer regarding language, either in Skyrim or in windows?  MCM label errors can often be caused by a lack of translation, or a confusion about translations.  If you adjusted the language on your computer, then you might need to adjust Skyrim to the same language or maybe re-install Skyrim with the different language.

Since the Sexlab mod seems to be in English, I'm probably wrong.  So feel free to ignore this post, but I though I'd throw this out there.

18 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

That's gonna be a user error from me. You didn't install something, or installed something wrong, or your install didn't happen correctly as Skyrim Skyrimed on you.

Carefully reinstall. If the problem persists, disable all non-necessary mods to check for conflict. If that fails... Todd Howard has cursed you.

alright thank you, i was hoping i wouldnt have to do that. thank you for replying so quickly too