2 hours ago, Inception said:

Which part doesn't make sense? I'd be happy to explain it to you ?

Sthap already, let it go.

You said something ignorant and accusatory, and were wrong. No matter how much you dig in your heels, it won't convince anyone else you were right.

Just take the L and move the fuck on, you're not going to impress anyone dying on such a small hill.

21 hours ago, Inception said:

Which part doesn't make sense? I'd be happy to explain it to you ?

Inception:  I have to warn you.  Ed86 has an unusual sense of humor.  Very dry and Ed86 hates typing.  Ed86's responses can come off as rude or insulting, whereas if you get the joke, they can be funny (I didn't get the last one until it was explained, even though it's a joke I might have made).

Ed86 is still maintaining this mod, so obviously Ed86 knows that people still play and enjoy Skyrim.

22 hours ago, tinkerbelle said:

Inception:  I have to warn you.  Ed86 has an unusual sense of humor.  Very dry and Ed86 hates typing.  Ed86's responses can come off as rude or insulting, whereas if you get the joke, they can be funny (I didn't get the last one until it was explained, even though it's a joke I might have made).

Ed86 is still maintaining this mod, so obviously Ed86 knows that people still play and enjoy Skyrim.

I sensed something like that but wasn't quite sure if it was humour or just mockery. I had a polite chat with him and he admitted trolling, which isn't a crime but it's a provocation. Thanks for the explanation. Moving on. :)

Edited by Inception

I've been using MME for a very long time with no issues, but I was running the 2019.11.02 version. I just recently undated to the newer (2021.11.02) version and now I'm getting CTD whenever the mod attempts to run a script. Putting on any milking harness doesn't cause a problem and neither does stepping into the pumps, but the moment it tries to START pumping/milking it's instant CTD. I've also noticed that even if I drink the lactacid and become a milk maid no milk is ever generated.

Any ideas? I would really like to run the newer version, especially since I don't think I have a copy of the old one to fall back on anymore.

On 11/15/2021 at 11:46 AM, Metalo said:

I've been using MME for a very long time with no issues, but I was running the 2019.11.02 version. I just recently undated to the newer (2021.11.02) version and now I'm getting CTD whenever the mod attempts to run a script. Putting on any milking harness doesn't cause a problem and neither does stepping into the pumps, but the moment it tries to START pumping/milking it's instant CTD. I've also noticed that even if I drink the lactacid and become a milk maid no milk is ever generated.

Any ideas? I would really like to run the newer version, especially since I don't think I have a copy of the old one to fall back on anymore.

Just a suggestion, but since your MME was fairly ancient, have you updated SKSE since then?  I have no idea if this is, or even could be, the problem.

I cant load or start a new game from the main menu without skyrim crashing before finishing loading. After installing mme gave an error saying milkpumps needs to be loaded after zaz sandbox. I fixed this but afterwards my game will crash before loading any saves. I tried reinstalling the mod several times and can not get any saves to load. milk is not even showing up in papyrus unless I start a new game (which also crashes before loading). Papyrus.0.logPapyrus.1.log papyrus.1.log is from loading a freshly cleaned save and papyrus.0.log is from loading a new game. If anyone could slap some help my way Id be super appreciative. nommeloadedgamethatwassuccessfulandloadedfullywithoutcrash.log <-heres my no mme loaded game that was successful in loading without mme installed or crashing papyrus log. My load order is below under the spoiler tag. if you have any non mme suggestions please let me know. Im scared of my load order

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Falskaar.esm
           RiverHelm.esm
  6  6     BadDogSchlongCore.esm
  7  7     RaceCompatibility.esm
  8  8     CellanRace.esm
  9  9     Forgotten DungeonsAll.esp
 10  a     HammetDungeons.esm
 11  b     SexLab.esm
 12  c     SexLabAroused.esm
 13  d     CreatureFramework.esm
 14  e     BeeingFemale.esm
 15  f     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 16 10     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 17 11     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 18 12     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 19 13     JSwords.esm
 20 14     Gray Fox Cowl.esm
 21 15     notice board.esp
 22 16     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 23 17     aebbwc_BitchesBeWarnedCore.esp
 24 18     RE_RealEstate_Core.esp
 25 19     paradise_halls.esm
 26 1a     MilkModNEW.esp
 27 1b     MilkModNEW HF.esp
 28 1c     PamaYarm.esp
 29 1d     DudestiaOutfitChanger.esp
 30 1e     paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
 31 1f     Book Covers Skyrim.esp
 32 20     locations+.esp
 33 21     MilkModNEW Sanbox.esp
 34 22     MilkModNEW ZaZ Sanbox.esp
 35 23     TreasureHunterWhore.esp
 36 24     tranquility.esp
 37 25     MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancy.esp
 38 26     Breezehome_Fully_Upgradable.esp
 39 27     Buy_Whiterun3.esp
 40 28     RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
 41 29     EggFactory.esp
 42 2a     LC_BuildYourNobleHouse.esp
 43 2b     Here There Be Monsters.esp
 44 2c     Solstheim - The Lost Levels.esp
 45 2d     AKSkyrimUnderground.esp
 46 2e     book_seller.esp
 47 2f     Nordic Ruins of Skyrim.esp
 48 30     EpicBossFight.esp
 49 31     RE_RealEstate.esp
 50 32     Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
 51 33     CornerofTheSkyrim.esp
 52 34     Immersive Weapons.esp
 53 35     JobsofSkyrim.esp
           BecomeKingOfRiverHelm.esp
 54 36     SnoipehMoreCreatures.esp
 55 37     SkyrimSewers.esp
 56 38     Immersive Encounters.esp
 57 39     Devious Lore.esp
 58 3a     Further Dark Dungeons for ENB.esp
 59 3b     ExplorerDungeonPack.esp
 60 3c     More Dungeons 2.0.esp
 61 3d     ElafMoreSmallPlaces.esp
 62 3e     shelterfortheweak.esp
 63 3f     s6o6tOblivionGates.esp
 64 40     Expanded 1.4.esp
 65 41     WindstadMine.esp
 66 42     _pocketempirebuilder.esp
 67 43     Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
 68 44     MoreNastyCritters.esp
 69 45     Milan's PAck.esp
 70 46     quest into the depths.esp
 71 47     aebbwa_BitchesBeWarned.esp
 72 48     HornyCreatures.esp
 73 49     Solsthdungeonpack.esp
 74 4a     Immersive Patrols II.esp
 75 4b     PAH_AndYouGetASlave.esp
 76 4c     MilanDungeonPack2.esp
 77 4d     BDUngulates.esp
 78 4e     Cum Alchemy.esp
 79 4f     adura_skyrimmerchantmod.esp
 80 50     dragonsoulstoperks.esp
 81 51     EasierRidersDungeonPack.esp
 82 52     yps-ImmersivePiercing.esp
 83 53     Laura's Bondage Shop.esp
 84 54     Provincial Courier Service.esp
 85 55     CellanNPC.esp
 86 56     Markus Home.esp
 87 57     RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp
 88 58     ForgottenCity.esp
 89 59     SexLab Pheromones.esp
 90 5a     BBD_SkyrimFishing.esp
 91 5b     Project Proteus.esp
 92 5c     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 93 5d     SOS - Shop.esp
 94 5e     robbersroost.esp
 95 5f     Missives.esp
 96 60     ajd_morthalghastlymine.esp
 97 61     skoomaden.esp
 98 62     Nedenheim.esp
 99 63     PortLysanvir.esp
100 64     The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
101 65     AK- Buyable Paintings and Pictures.esp
102 66     Reduced Distance NPC Greetings.esp
103 67     TakeNotes.esp
104 68     PsycheAnimationObjects.esp
105 69     SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
106 6a     DibellanDefender.esp
107 6b     XOR_WeightlessIngredients.esp
108 6c     Jewelry limiter.esp
109 6d     ringcontrol_eng.esp
           BDBrumaSkimpy.esp
           BDReachSkimpy.esp
110 6e     CellanSOSSchlong.esp
111 6f     BDSkimpyClothes.esp
112 70     RND_AnimalLoot.esp
113 71     BDUngulateHoodies.esp
114 72     BDDeerNPCOverrides.esp
115 73     FNIS.esp
116 74     Purewaters.esp
117 75     RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp
118 76     RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp
119 77     BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp
120 78     SLAL_AnimObj_Nymra.esp
121 79     aleGetNaked.esp
122 7a     UIExtensions.esp
123 7b     Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
124 7c     IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
125 7d     SOSRaceMenu.esp
126 7e     XPMSE.esp
127 7f     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
128 80     BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
129 81     YiffyAgeSchlongs.esp
130 82     SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
131 83     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
132 84     RaceMenu.esp
133 85     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
134 86     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
135 87     ImmersiveFP.esp
136 88     DW.esp
137 89     Devious Devices For Him.esp
138 8a     Devious Devices - Males Addon.esp
139 8b     SkyUI.esp
140 8c     SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
141 8d     NibblesAnimObjects.esp
142 8e     SLA Monitor Widget.esp
143 8f     SlaveTats.esp
144 90     SLAnimLoader.esp
145 91     SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
146 92     lockpicksweetspot.esp
147 93     CellanBBSchlong.esp
148 94     CellanHoodieSchlong.esp
149 95     SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
150 96     GuildStarter.esp
151 97     dc-untamed-000.esp
152 98     Pargran Village.esp
153 99     Yorgrim Wall.esp
154 9a     Bear and Claw Inn.esp
155 9b     Dragon Wood.esp
156 9c     listernersarmorset.esp
157 9d     MoreShipwrecksV1_3.esp
158 9e     Lainalten.esp
159 9f     Viantlek Settlement.esp
           mypluginfuckers.esp
160 a0     Brdvhyn.esp
161 a1     Lorkynd.esp
162 a2     Dead Body Collision.esp
163 a3     K2 Naked Mage.esp
164 a4     notice board - dragonborn patch.esp
165 a5     Vidarsen Residence.esp
166 a6     PP_WindcallerPass.esp
167 a7     PP_EngelmannRest.esp
168 a8     Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
169 a9     lockpickpro.esp
170 aa     tanan.esp
171 ab     RaceMenuMorphsCOS.esp
172 ac     RZ_AetherialAnimations.esp
173 ad     RapeTattoos.esp
174 ae     Devious Stats.esp
175 af     SLAL_K4Anims.esp
176 b0     SLALAnimObj.esp
177 b1     GreenWaterFix_v2withDawnguard.esp
178 b2     JaxonzMCMKicker.esp
179 b3     YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp
           BDUngulateFootprints.esp
180 b4     paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp
           MilkyLife.esp
181 b5     Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
182 b6     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

Edited by pegaggio
On 11/17/2021 at 12:36 PM, tinkerbelle said:

Just a suggestion, but since your MME was fairly ancient, have you updated SKSE since then?  I have no idea if this is, or even could be, the problem.

It's a fair question cause I didn't even think to check that. I'm currently running SKSE 1.9.32 (ver 1.7.3), which seems to be the most up-to-date for LE Skyrim. So, probably not the issue. There's probably some minor conflict, improperly installed file, or other stupid little thing I have overlooked.

Edited by Metalo
13 hours ago, Metalo said:

It's a fair question cause I didn't even think to check that. I'm currently running SKSE 1.9.32 (ver 1.7.3), which seems to be the most up-to-date for LE Skyrim. So, probably not the issue. There's probably some minor conflict, improperly installed file, or other stupid little thing I have overlooked.

You might double check that you have all the Milk Mod Economy files.  At one time (back in your other version), it was basically one file.  Now it's three main files plus the auxillary files like harnesses and such.  Run loot to make certain they are in the right order and, of course, Fnis your Skyrim.  I upgraded to the new version with little problem.  I think some visuals might have changed and drinking lactacid no longer starts me as a milk maid, it tries, I get the pop-up, but basically I must become pregnant to become a milk maid.  Who knows why, it could be a number of things interfering or it could be the new setup.

55 minutes ago, ck2modfan said:

There is reference to Dwarven Milk Pumps in the install. I have not encountered any dwarven milk pumps (after multiple dwarven dungeons). Do these require another mod? 

This is an awesome mod and appreciate all the hard work!

Dwarven Milk Pumps are the original Zaz milk pumps.

To distinguish them from MME-specific ones, they were reskinned with dwarven metal on applicable metal bits... which still doesn't make them look THAT different, but I digress.

Depending on what addon you installed, they will either function as MME pumps or as normal Zaz furniture with no additional effects.

On 11/22/2021 at 11:58 AM, tinkerbelle said:

You might double check that you have all the Milk Mod Economy files.  At one time (back in your other version), it was basically one file.  Now it's three main files plus the auxillary files like harnesses and such.  Run loot to make certain they are in the right order and, of course, Fnis your Skyrim.  I upgraded to the new version with little problem.  I think some visuals might have changed and drinking lactacid no longer starts me as a milk maid, it tries, I get the pop-up, but basically I must become pregnant to become a milk maid.  Who knows why, it could be a number of things interfering or it could be the new setup.

Thank you for your reply... Yeah, I kinda miss that "one file" now. I have MME Assets, MME Bodyscaling/morphs, MME spripts, and MME multibreast bodyslide. It does kinda feel like it's a FNIS thing cause it appears I get the CTD the instant the animation tries to play, but I also noticed that the scripts aren't running no matter how many time or what manner I use to trigger them. Saddly, for now I'm just throwing in the towel. TES5Edit isn't finding any problems, I've run and rerun FNIS multiple times, and set up the bodyslides and bodymorphs but still no luck. Guess I'm just gonna wait till a newer version drops and try again.

56 minutes ago, Metalo said:

Thank you for your reply... Yeah, I kinda miss that "one file" now. I have MME Assets, MME Bodyscaling/morphs, MME spripts, and MME multibreast bodyslide. It does kinda feel like it's a FNIS thing cause it appears I get the CTD the instant the animation tries to play, but I also noticed that the scripts aren't running no matter how many time or what manner I use to trigger them. Saddly, for now I'm just throwing in the towel. TES5Edit isn't finding any problems, I've run and rerun FNIS multiple times, and set up the bodyslides and bodymorphs but still no luck. Guess I'm just gonna wait till a newer version drops and try again.

I think we've reached the end of what little help I can provide.  My only thought is that it has to do with the milk pumps.  You might try just a harness, and maybe a milk pump somewhere else.  My guess is that you use the milk pumps which come with Milk Mod Economy (these are placed in cities and villages.  There are two behind Belethor's store)?  Those milk pumps should work, they do for me, but maybe they are overwritten by some other mod later in your mod order?

One last thing I'd try is to move Milk Mod Economy files later in your load order, probably not last, but near the end.  I'm thinking that a Milk Mod Economy update isn't going to solve your problem.

i get 36 consistency issues with anims
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFA for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFB for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFC for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFD for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFE for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFF for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFG for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFH for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFI for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFJ for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_01 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_02 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_03 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_04 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_05 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_06 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_07 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_08 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_09 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_10 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_11 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_12 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_13 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_14 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_01 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_02 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_03 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_04 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_05 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_06 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_07 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_08 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_09 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_10 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_11 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_12 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
 36 possible consistence issues

im thinkng just change the names?

On 11/22/2021 at 9:14 AM, zelphador23 said:

I've noticed that sometimes custom followers can cause issues, when I have been using in-game followers, I seem to have less issues.

Always remember....custom follower can have different skeletons other than xp32xtended which is required for milk mod to function correctly . If so all you have to do is replace that skeleton with the required one by opening  both folders (follower/xp32) in explorer ( copy/paste) skeleton

Good to go.

As a matter of fact I always check if a follower are armor mod comes with a skeleton so as to avoid having my main skeleton being overwritten and animation files going crazy.

Inflation only works if you have the required skeleton and it is not being overwritten by another

On 11/24/2021 at 9:59 AM, Metalo said:

Milk-Mod-Economy-2019-02-11.7z