I have an issue MME vs Beeing Female. My characters pregnancy belly gets reset with MME notifications. All MME's body changes are disabled and set to 0. Belly gets re-inflated when going out of racemenu, but most of the time it's in default (non-pregnant) state. Is there a setting or patch to avoid this issue?

6 hours ago, GuruSR said:

Without going into heavy settings, is there a 1 shot disable/enable feeding setting I can hit in the scene?  I know there is "Feeding" and "Force Feeding" and one other that lets you top up if you're below, which setting will (if just one) will turn it on/off?  Is that anywhere in the wiki?

GuruSR.

Milking settings. Feeding stage. There's a checkbox and you click it, and the feeding stage no longer happens.

2 hours ago, kapibar said:

I have an issue MME vs Beeing Female. My characters pregnancy belly gets reset with MME notifications. All MME's body changes are disabled and set to 0. Belly gets re-inflated when going out of racemenu, but most of the time it's in default (non-pregnant) state. Is there a setting or patch to avoid this issue?

Use Sexlab Inflation Framework. It allows multiple inflation mods to work together without causing exactly that kind of problem.

8 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Use Sexlab Inflation Framework. It allows multiple inflation mods to work together without causing exactly that kind of problem.

Thanks, I'll give it a try. For now I changed belly node setting in BF from default to NiOverride and it seems to work. At least for now.

16 hours ago, GuruSR said:

Without going into heavy settings, is there a 1 shot disable/enable feeding setting I can hit in the scene?  I know there is "Feeding" and "Force Feeding" and one other that lets you top up if you're below, which setting will (if just one) will turn it on/off?  Is that anywhere in the wiki?

GuruSR.

no

I need a compatibility patch for Legacy of the Dragonborn.

Because apparently they don't get along.

The game will crash when combined. I have even had issues where its on a timer. Where at a certain point, there is no changing it. The game wont start. it will just Crash over an over again at a specific point.

21 minutes ago, WarsunGames said:

I need a compatibility patch for Legacy of the Dragonborn.

Because apparently they don't get along.

The game will crash when combined. I have even had issues where its on a timer. Where at a certain point, there is no changing it. The game wont start. it will just Crash over an over again at a specific point.

Um...

Incompatibilities, Conflicts, Known Bugs:

-Sexlab/Lover's Lab mods: LL mods are very resource heavy and affect areas of the system which conflict with heavily modded setups and heavily scripted games. Nobody on the Legacy team utilizes or endorses use of LL content with Legacy as there have been numerous reports of stability concerns which we cannot address. If you choose to utilize these with Legacy, do so at your own risk and seek help at the LL site instead.

Think that's a bit beyond a compatibility patch there.

Hi, I am unable to unlock milk maid slot. I am playing as male character and have only 1 milk maid I milked and leveled her up to 2 didn't see any additional slot after that I level her up to 10 using debug but still not extra slot appeared.I am using slaves from pahe(Paradise Halls Enhanced) as milk maid.

13 minutes ago, Sasha_411 said:

Hi, I am unable to unlock milk maid slot. I am playing as male character and have only 1 milk maid I milked and leveled her up to 2 didn't see any additional slot after that I level her up to 10 using debug but still not extra slot appeared.I am using slaves from pahe(Paradise Halls Enhanced) as milk maid.

Slots are not unlocked by milk maid levels. There is a global level unique to your character that serves only to dictate how many people are allowed to be cows, because fuck people wanting to roleplay farms.

It's in the main debug settings tab, I think. Just set it to max and you get... A bunch, I don't remember. Enough.

18 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Slots are not unlocked by milk maid levels. There is a global level unique to your character that serves only to dictate how many people are allowed to be cows, because fuck people wanting to roleplay farms.

It's in the main debug settings tab, I think. Just set it to max and you get... A bunch, I don't remember. Enough.

Actually its happening again. I Started a new game an i didn't install the legacy of the Dragonborn. An its happening. I think there is something seriously wrong with Vortex.

6 hours ago, WarsunGames said:

Hey. Let me show you what i am getting,and maybe you can assist me.

i can only assume you have too much script heavy mods or mods with errors that overload your papyrus engine and it just stops loading mods scripts 

Just now, Ed86 said:

i can only assume you have too much script heavy mods or mods with errors that overload your papyrus engine and it just stops loading mods scripts 

Think so?  Well i do have Frostfall and Campfire which i know have some issues. But i wrote over Sexlab Framework with Campfire to fix the issue.

So what happens is when i try to run the game. I KNOW i set it correctly but. The game will for some reason say theres an error. So i said screw it.

I started over and it has no player set yet and its working. An i know that should not be the fix. So yeah. Any advice when this happens?

hang on! The wrong damned mod keeps loading! Fixing it.

20 minutes later.

Nope. Ive about given up.

1 hour later. OK i found a program called SaveTool. It found over 3100 loose files apparently coming from Real Shelter. Go figure. Cleared it out and now its working again.

Thank you very much Ed86

Edited by WarsunGames
On 5/29/2021 at 5:34 AM, robotdude5 said:

Setting the max breast size to 0 acts the same as having it set to 36 reqardless of what I do.

There could be another mod that modifies the characters breasts and its messing with your settings ( a mod that introduces character pregnancy for example.)

Do you have SexLab inflation framework installed? That usually helps when multiple mods want to scale the same body parts. Also theres something called "milkmod bodymorph" that lets you choose which sliders get triggered whenever Milk Mod economy tries to enlarge a characters breasts

You choose the sliders by adding the bodyslide names to the mcm, such as "breastsnewsh" or "doubleMelon" and then choose values for each. Now each time Milk Mod Economy makes the breasts grow, they will only grow in the ways and amount that you specified, such as "20% more doublemelon. 30% more Breastsnewsh" 

Though when the breasts reach  a certain size, the milk will overflow and then they'll shrink a bit so you might have to raise your milkmaid levels a bit so you can hold more milk and reach bigger sizes.

My first time having no mcm no matter what I do about it. I have checked this mod against other mods in my load order with xedit but this mod doesn't alter any vanilla forms only the milk pumps world placement addon does that. So if it is not a vanilla form conflict then it must be a scripting problem. 

Things I changed recently...

updated xpmse mod to v4.80 from I think it was 4.31

updated some deepbluefrog mods like debauchery and dibella sisters, stories mods

updated DCL to latest version v9

now I started noticing that MME was missing in mcm after doing these things. I tried adjusting load order it only helped to restore mcm menus for other mods that went missing from mcm. Right now MME is the only mod missing an mcm menu in my load order. I even added some mods like public whore and babo updated anims babo horrible harassment babo dialogue. I have read that mcm kicker mod is bad to use so what is supposed to be bad about it? 

Can I start MME from a console command to try and get the mcm working? I know about the skyui command setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1. I have skyui 5.1 installed since I am using widescreen monitor and the older version didn't work with it. Could this be a conflict with skyui5?

Question, not sure exactly how related to this mod it is, but gotta ask somewhere...

I am curious if anyone else who plays with this, (I also have sexlab survival and fill her up), but when I get large breasts, they physics starts going crazy. Think partially filled water balloon. The breasts will spin around in circles even when my char is not moving. Even if I start at low weight with A cup, once the breasts have grown too large they start acting strange.  Anyone know of anyway to fix this? Or can suggest anything?  I would appreciate the assistance thank you.  

On 5/30/2021 at 5:42 PM, venomr said:

There could be another mod that modifies the characters breasts and its messing with your settings ( a mod that introduces character pregnancy for example.)

Do you have SexLab inflation framework installed? That usually helps when multiple mods want to scale the same body parts. Also theres something called "milkmod bodymorph" that lets you choose which sliders get triggered whenever Milk Mod economy tries to enlarge a characters breasts

You choose the sliders by adding the bodyslide names to the mcm, such as "breastsnewsh" or "doubleMelon" and then choose values for each. Now each time Milk Mod Economy makes the breasts grow, they will only grow in the ways and amount that you specified, such as "20% more doublemelon. 30% more Breastsnewsh" 

Though when the breasts reach  a certain size, the milk will overflow and then they'll shrink a bit so you might have to raise your milkmaid levels a bit so you can hold more milk and reach bigger sizes.

With SexLab inflation download it's still not working. I also could not find the milk mod body morph in the mcm.

9 hours ago, box of rocks said:

I have an issue where the breast enlarge potion does nothing. Other scaling works. Is it a setting I keep missing or something?

it takes hours to work

keep drinking and eventually you see effect

Edited by Ed86
11 hours ago, terminator777 said:

Hi people. I want to ask this.

I crafted a Camp Milk Pump but how to place it in my windstad manor ?

I check carpenter workbench but I see nothing

Crafted milk pumps are designed to work with the Campsite mod. They cannot be placed via other means.

Instead, use the console and Jaxon's Positioner, or something like the ZaZ Helper mod (with ZaZ pumps enabled) to place them in custom spots.

Do not use the console alone or CK to place them. Todd Howard gets a stiffy whenever someone suffers that.