2 hours ago, Mr.Grajill said:

Hey buddy, I did as you said, but it still saying the same words. How to fix it? plz

45eb1b9acbf6f624.jpg

It looks like you're using Mod Organizer and are showing the mod list on the left.  The actual load order is the mod list on the right.  Check that one.  Personally, I run Loot and have rarely had problems.  I'm a little confused about which Skyrim you're running, is it LE (legendary) or SE (Special Edition)?  You'll naturally need the Milk Mod files for the version of Skyrim being run.

2 hours ago, tinkerbelle said:

It looks like you're using Mod Organizer and are showing the mod list on the left.  The actual load order is the mod list on the right.  Check that one.  Personally, I run Loot and have rarely had problems.  I'm a little confused about which Skyrim you're running, is it LE (legendary) or SE (Special Edition)?  You'll naturally need the Milk Mod files for the version of Skyrim being run.

Thank you! The list on right is the key, the problem has been solved.       : )

These might be some exceptionally stupid questions, but im kinda confused on the economy part of this mod. I get milk either through my own character or using cow slaves through PAHE. but wh do I actually sell the milk to? Also, my cow slaves get milked for weeks and I'm still only getting diluted milk from them, why?

57 minutes ago, ashesIIashes said:

These might be some exceptionally stupid questions, but im kinda confused on the economy part of this mod. I get milk either through my own character or using cow slaves through PAHE. but wh do I actually sell the milk to? Also, my cow slaves get milked for weeks and I'm still only getting diluted milk from them, why?

I'm not certain, but I believe that the economy part of the mod refers to having set the automatic selling which can be set in the MCM.  For the diluted milk, I only know that with my player character, milking when she's just started filling with milk after a milking will produce diluted milk, even at higher milk maid levels.  Waiting until she's bursting will eventually produce normal milk and later on producing strong milk.  Later on refers to having been milked a large number of times, and thus a higher milk maid level.

I don't know about NPC cows, I haven't really paid attention.  I generally setup a few milk cows just to watch their breasts grow to unreal sizes LOL

11 hours ago, twillinator1 said:

would love to see the milk weaponised or to squirt milk on command lol

That's a thing.

10 hours ago, ashesIIashes said:

Farmers, Orcs, and Khajit will buy any milk you have for sale.

Alchemists will buy Vampire, Werewolf, and Succubi milk. Do not know if that means the others won't, only that Khajit is stated to buy everything.

There's also a debug option that makes milk pumps sell lactacid, but I don't know if that means they'll buy milk in return.

The prompts are as follows.

Farmer: Are you interested in some fresh milk?

Orc: Can i interest mighty orcs with milk?

Khajit: I was woundering if Khajiit is interested in some fresh milk? (Yes, specifically misspelled, that is a direct copy-paste.)

Alchemist: I've heard alchemists buy some special milk, are you interested?

I think different milk types require Sexlab Aroused. Basically, if a cow cums while being milked, they make a bottle of strong milk.

9 hours ago, Kitty_Forest said:

I have a question about how i'm supposed to get the multiboob function to work in the mod

Build a set of multibreasts in Bodyslide, then drink breast enlargement potions until you see the message 'my chest hurts, I should lie down.'

After sleeping, you'll be equipped with the next rank of multibreasts, up to octo.

If the main page ones don't meet your wants, there's an upgraded set by Captian_Bollocks.

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=673874

There's also a UUNP version, if you're not running CBBE.

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=822600

13 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

That's a thing.

Farmers, Orcs, and Khajit will buy any milk you have for sale.

Alchemists will buy Vampire, Werewolf, and Succubi milk. Do not know if that means the others won't, only that Khajit is stated to buy everything.

There's also a debug option that makes milk pumps sell lactacid, but I don't know if that means they'll buy milk in return.

The prompts are as follows.

Farmer: Are you interested in some fresh milk?

Orc: Can i interest mighty orcs with milk?

Khajit: I was woundering if Khajiit is interested in some fresh milk? (Yes, specifically misspelled, that is a direct copy-paste.)

Alchemist: I've heard alchemists buy some special milk, are you interested?

I think different milk types require Sexlab Aroused. Basically, if a cow cums while being milked, they make a bottle of strong milk.

Build a set of multibreasts in Bodyslide, then drink breast enlargement potions until you see the message 'my chest hurts, I should lie down.'

After sleeping, you'll be equipped with the next rank of multibreasts, up to octo.

If the main page ones don't meet your wants, there's an upgraded set by Captian_Bollocks.

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=673874 382.06 kB · 229 downloads

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=822600 5.24 MB · 109 downloads

but is it an SE thing

12 hours ago, Inception said:

Have anyone uploaded UUNP bodyslides for suction cups?

Also, is there a way to disable lactating on orgasm?

It would be nice to have bodyslide suction cups, yeah...

The only known way is a modified script Ed86 uploaded to this thread a while back, but the last time I provided it, the person asking said it didn't work with the latest version.

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=978532

Better then nothing, I guess...

55 minutes ago, Tockity said:

It seems like the Feeding/Forced Feeding only works when you actually have Lactacid in your inventory, which seems odd to me. There's not a way to make it work without carrying Lactacid constantly, is there?

Use bound pumps, as those generate their own lactacid rather then drawing from the player's inventory.

On 9/23/2017 at 2:11 AM, Ed86 said:
On 9/23/2017 at 12:16 AM, Anogia said:

Thanks for this mod i use it since 3 years i think, do you plan to modify or add new "leak milk texture or meshes"?

No

I am having this problem (milk poll interval is 0 mod broken) and I can't find a solution try to change the load order but it remains the same....

On 4/28/2020 at 12:47 AM, Millstallone said:

So for some reason milk mod economy is not being detected in the default modus of Sexlab Inflation Framework in LE... But it's detected in Morph under "breasts" which only increase as the milkmaid gains levels... But here's the thing, as that increases, her breasts actually decrease in size ever so slightly.

It was all working fine a week ago, then I upgraded to the latest version of MME (New save and all) and this problem occurs. I've built everything in bodyslide, and I haven't done anything differently.

I am genuinely puzzled.

I checked the MCM and everything seems to check out. I do produce milk, BAC detects the mod and everything, and the spells work... But the boobs do not increase, and the L and R Breast nodes/morphs are not detected at all in SIL... But other mods are detected fine, and I have reinstalled SIL, and even reverted to older versions of it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Some necrotheme here.

Had same problem. Nowhere mentioned how to fix it, at least - I didn't found, but the culprit of it was Milk Mod Economy Bodyscaling-Bodymorph patch.

That script doesn't check for inflation framework and don't register nodes. So no need to install it if you gonna use inflation framework default modus.

Edited by Iroha

this is an interesting mod but i already have over 300 mods and my skyim is unstable already plus i can never get lovers lab mods to play nice with my nexus mods especially body mods id love to have a futa barbarian mommy ( as i like to call my nord character she uses the tbd body) that can be milked but its too much hassle

Edited by Ausar432
2 hours ago, Ausar432 said:

this is an interesting mod but i already have over 300 mods and my skyim is unstable already plus i can never get lovers lab mods to play nice with my nexus mods especially body mods id love to have a futa barbarian mommy ( as i like to call my nord character she uses the tbd body) that can be milked but its too much hassle

What are you doing that makes you have 300 mods. Skyrim can't remain stable if you just HAVE over 255 mods, even if they're all cosmetics.

MME is an extremely stable mod, your problem is sitting eight inches in front of the keyboard, and that's outside of our ability to fix remotely.

On 10/8/2021 at 9:54 PM, Fasterflight225 said:

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=673874 382.06 kB · 247 downloads

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=822600 5.24 MB · 110 downloads

thank you very much this should help me

22 minutes ago, Inception said:

My character has been milked 13 times. I give her lactacid but her maid level doesn't increase. What more do I need to do?

Your phrasing suggests you do not quite get how the mod works.

Lactacid is merely the fuel to produce milk, and maid levels track how much milk you've produced, not how many times you sat in a machine or what have you.

Milk generation is (by default) quite slow, and leveling up slower. Press 9 to check your current lactacid/milk levels, and keep in mind there is a limit to how much milk Hucows can carry around with them, based on Maid level.