13 hours ago, Vaccinated Alligator said:

Edit: I apparently found the issue: SexLab Hormones breast size increasing was causing the debuff to get absurdly high values. Disabling those changes and resetting the mod brought the breast debuff to more acceptable values (now is at 11), and I now can play the rest of the game again ?

and there you were so close to happy mooending

Wasn't there a modder's guide for MME somewhere? I can't find it anymore.

I copied some pieces of code to use later, like how to add a milk maid from a mod event.

I am planning to enable that integration with MME in teh Milk Farm in SexLab stories, but I need a good storageUtil variable to check if a particular NPC is already a milk maid or not.

I am thinking of something like this - basically, register an NPC as a Milk Maid after their first bottle is produced in Stories (and only if they are not a Milk Maid already).

; Milk Mod Economy integration - register NPC as Milk Maid after their first bottle produced in Stories
		if ( (StorageUtil.GetFloatValue(kActor,"MME.MilkMaid.BreastBase")>0.0) && (StorageUtil.GetIntValue(kActor, "_SLH_iMilkProducedTotal")>0) )

;Send Add Milkmaid Event
			int MME_AddMilkMaid = ModEvent.Create("MME_AddMilkMaid")
			if (int MME_AddMilkMaid)
				ModEvent.PushForm(MME_AddMilkMaid, kActor)
				ModEvent.Send(MME_AddMilkMaid)
			endif

endif

Any suggestion?

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Wasn't there a modder's guide for MME somewhere? I can't find it anymore.

I copied some pieces of code to use later, like how to add a milk maid from a mod event.

I am planning to enable that integration with MME in teh Milk Farm in SexLab stories, but I need a good storageUtil variable to check if a particular NPC is already a milk maid or not.

I am thinking of something like this - basically, register an NPC as a Milk Maid after their first bottle is produced in Stories (and only if they are not a Milk Maid already).

; Milk Mod Economy integration - register NPC as Milk Maid after their first bottle produced in Stories
		if ( (StorageUtil.GetFloatValue(kActor,"MME.MilkMaid.BreastBase")>0.0) && (StorageUtil.GetIntValue(kActor, "_SLH_iMilkProducedTotal")>0) )

;Send Add Milkmaid Event
			int MME_AddMilkMaid = ModEvent.Create("MME_AddMilkMaid")
			if (int MME_AddMilkMaid)
				ModEvent.PushForm(MME_AddMilkMaid, kActor)
				ModEvent.Send(MME_AddMilkMaid)
			endif

endif

Any suggestion?

i guess you can check if actor in faction MilkMaidFaction and MilkSlaveFaction

or if you want StorageUtil, then i guess StorageUtil.GetFloatValue(akActor, "MME.MilkMaid.BreastRows")>0 is better

also milkmaids are supposed to be followers with micro management for player, so you probably want to use MME_AddMilkSlave for free milk gen, until/if they going to be switched to maids/followers

26 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

or if you want StorageUtil, then i guess StorageUtil.GetFloatValue(akActor, "MME.MilkMaid.BreastRows")>0 is better

also milkmaids are supposed to be followers with micro management for player, so you probably want to use MME_AddMilkSlave for free milk gen, until/if they going to be switched to maids/followers

Thanks... is the event following the same template as AddMilkMaid?

Also.. I really can't find a link to that modder's guide file mentioned above... was it removed from the download page?

7 hours ago, Ed86 said:

Now that I looked at the modders text files.. I am not seeing that variable: MME.MilkMaid.BreastRows

Is it a typo or is just just missing from the modders text?

13 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Thanks... is the event following the same template as AddMilkMaid?

its 

Event onMME_AddMilkSlave(Form Sender, Int Level, Float Milk)
no idea how skyrim would handle if no Level,Milk supplied

6 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Now that I looked at the modders text files.. I am not seeing that variable: MME.MilkMaid.BreastRows

Is it a typo or is just just missing from the modders text?

well it might be slightly outdated... who knows what was added in this 5? years

for maid data you can look at MME_Storage

Hi everyone, I have an issue where drinking lactacid doesnt scale the breasts. playing around with the mcm settings if I enable belly scaling the belly does scale, but the breasts don't and if I turn that off nothing happens. scaling them through racemenu works as expected, but there I cant i cant scale the pregnant belly with that slider. I am using cbbe bodyslide with the xpmse skeleton. anyone have an idea what might going wrong?

1 hour ago, Lyrius Cantor said:

Hi everyone, I have an issue where drinking lactacid doesnt scale the breasts. playing around with the mcm settings if I enable belly scaling the belly does scale, but the breasts don't and if I turn that off nothing happens. scaling them through racemenu works as expected, but there I cant i cant scale the pregnant belly with that slider. I am using cbbe bodyslide with the xpmse skeleton. anyone have an idea what might going wrong?

Drinking lactacid doesn't directly scale the breasts. It increases milk generation which in turn will cause breast expansion but there isn't a direct effect.

• 3 weeks later...

now if a certain dummy had read the mod notes in the mod manager, I’d have known where they were. ?

Ok so I just started with MME and have a question. Are there any milking machine locations in the cities or something? Right now I don’t have access to a house, outside of Breezehome, or the campfire mod. Thank you kindly.

5 hours ago, twsnider1138 said:

now if a certain dummy had read the mod notes in the mod manager, I’d have known where they were. ?

Ok so I just started with MME and have a question. Are there any milking machine locations in the cities or something? Right now I don’t have access to a house, outside of Breezehome, or the campfire mod. Thank you kindly.

If you selected a milk pump addon when installing, then yes there are.

If you didn't, you'll need to spawn some for yourself with the console.

On 4/5/2021 at 12:14 PM, Fasterflight225 said:

If you selected a milk pump addon when installing, then yes there are.

If you didn't, you'll need to spawn some for yourself with the console.

I’m pretty sure I did but I’ll double check next time I’m in white run. Apparently I didn’t somehow as I cannot find any pumps. Ok so apparently the Fancy machines don’t appear in Whiterun but the Basic Bound ones are.

22 minutes ago, twsnider1138 said:

How long is the basic bound milking machine animations supposed to last? I finally had to cut the milking short after nearly 7 minutes as I was getting bored.

until everything milked

8 hours ago, Ed86 said:

until everything milked

Ok is there a way to tell how long that will take or to increase the production amount in the MCM? I kept getting milked for nearly half an hour on my next test run and despite my nipples being at 100% pain and lactacid at zero, it just kept going. I’m also getting the polling message saying the poll is broken but I can’t figure out why. As far as I can tell there shouldn’t be any conflicts aside from maybe the whip and chain inn being where the milking station should be in Riverwood. Thank you kindly by the way.

39 minutes ago, twsnider1138 said:

Ok is there a way to tell how long that will take or to increase the production amount in the MCM? I kept getting milked for nearly half an hour on my next test run and despite my nipples being at 100% pain and lactacid at zero, it just kept going. I’m also getting the polling message saying the poll is broken but I can’t figure out why. As far as I can tell there shouldn’t be any conflicts aside from maybe the whip and chain inn being where the milking station should be in Riverwood. Thank you kindly by the way.

Ok, so Bound Pumps work by locking your character in them until you've hit less then 1.00 milk at least once, at which point you're free to leave when you want.

Free Pumps don't have this function, but you must supply your own lactacid for them in trade-off.

Pain does not interact with static pumps to the best of my knowledge. It's there to keep hand-milking from being a viable option.

Hi, I have given lactic to a slave (Camillia) and converted her to milk maid using hey there dialogue option my question is how can I make her pump milk I have setup the pump inside house and don't know how to make her use that machine.Right now hey there dialouge only has one option ie nevermind.

So I tried some dialouge option from tdf prostitute and told her to use milk pump she did for 1 sec and stopped.