1 hour ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Crafted milk pumps are designed to work with the Campsite mod. They cannot be placed via other means.

Instead, use the console and Jaxon's Positioner, or something like the ZaZ Helper mod (with ZaZ pumps enabled) to place them in custom spots.

Do not use the console alone or CK to place them. Todd Howard gets a stiffy whenever someone suffers that.

You mean this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64798 right ?

2 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Think so? It allows you to place temporary structures when you camp, and the craftable milk pump is one of those, for... some reason.

thanks... Reinstall the MME, I checked  CampFire Addon

Installin' Campfire Mod and built a campfire then finally you have to open inventory and press "E" with Cammilkpump. It took me an hour 

Edited by terminator777
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, OnionOfDoom said:

I have a problem with setting up the milk maids. I've set one up by giving her lectacid, but I cannot set anyn more of them. Is there something I am missing? Or it is simply broken?

There's a limit to how many Milk Maids can exist, based on the player's global milk maid level.

You can change this in the Debug Settings, to get a bunch more.

5 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

There's a limit to how many Milk Maids can exist, based on the player's global milk maid level.

You can change this in the Debug Settings, to get a bunch more.

That's right. There is global limit, and to be honest I somehow misted it. But after whole days of testing, I am stuck at 19 milks at milk mster level 1. Just to be sure I tested it for efw hours today and no matter how many times my maid is milked, it doesnt level up my milk master level at all. I reseted my level, it came back again to 19 times in level 1 and got stuck. I reseted milk maid/changed milk maid. Still, no progress. 

However, I belive that I had messed something up myself during instalation as some animations ain't working as well and I havent moded skyrim (or any other game) in past 5 years and that's why I think it is safe to assume that I am the one "simply broken"

One last question then, how do You change it in debug settings then? I am kinda green and I dont wont to screw up more than I already did

Edit: Nevermind, I didnt realised that after switching debug on, I have to go out of MCM and then back in to see settings...

Edited by OnionOfDoom
55 minutes ago, stumpy1975 said:

Quick request..

would it be possible to add a patch for the laxative to be added as a spiked drug option for the mods like SexLab Drunk Redux? 

yes but you're asking in a wrong thread, you should probably ask there since it would require their mod editing

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, blisken said:

This mod work in bhunp skyrim LE, because the breast dont zise increse when the character is a milk maid.

Thanks.

Body type has nothing to do with scaling. It's all about Bodyslide.

Has your outfit you're wearing and/or your nude body been built in bodyslide? It only works if it has.

19 minutes ago, enterprise2001 said:

How much support is there for a males? I see there is mention of cum/sperm, but it looks like this is focused mostly on milking breasts.

Not much. Wearing a milking harness while fucking will grant you a bottle of cum, but it's just that, none of the tricks or features of milk.

There also isn't a model for a male milking harness, so yeah.

19 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Body type has nothing to do with scaling. It's all about Bodyslide.

Has your outfit you're wearing and/or your nude body been built in bodyslide? It only works if it has.

Yes, all cloth, armor and body is built in the bodyslide.

1 hour ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Not much. Wearing a milking harness while fucking will grant you a bottle of cum, but it's just that, none of the tricks or features of milk.

There also isn't a model for a male milking harness, so yeah.

That's what I thought.

I tried it out for a little while and found out you will get a bottle of cum for jacking off as a male dragonborn but there didn't seem to be any use for it.

1 hour ago, blisken said:

Yes, all cloth, armor and body is built in the bodyslide.

'Kay. Got any other mods that can touch breast size, while not having Sexlab Inflation Framework?

A good example is Soulgem Oven, which when you activate 'disable inflation' for a part, it locks said part to zero inflation instead of just letting go of it, causing problems.

5 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

'Kay. Got any other mods that can touch breast size, while not having Sexlab Inflation Framework?

A good example is Soulgem Oven, which when you activate 'disable inflation' for a part, it locks said part to zero inflation instead of just letting go of it, causing problems.

No. Just the mod.

On 7/7/2021 at 10:53 AM, Cy0ka said:

the milking animation doesn't seem to work. i can go up to the milking station and click, but cannot activate the milking even though im wearing a harness, and have milk and lactacid.

I'm running into the same issue, not sure what's causing it

7 minutes ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Have you run FNIS? Installed Zaz? Disabled all other mods to check for conflict?

Had all that, ignore me though im just an idiot who didnt notice the assets file on the download page

Edited by Xavanic
16 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

I see...

...I should probably be honest about something. I don't run the latest build, because the inflation stopped working and I didn't want to bother with fixing it.

It couldn't be a common bug, or it would've been caught, but in case you're similarly affected...

Milk-Mod-Economy-Scripts-2019-06-10.7z 4.65 MB · 0 downloads

Thanks. I will test with this file.

36 minutes ago, blisken said:

Hi, still not work.

Mkay! Now that my personal doubts are taken care of, there is something wrong with your install, or perhaps user error.

How are you testing to see if inflation is working?

Are you sure there are no mods that could conflict?

Are you POSITIVE you have built the meshes you're testing with in bodyslide?