20 minutes ago, Sasha_411 said:

Hi, I have given lactic to a slave (Camillia) and converted her to milk maid using hey there dialogue option my question is how can I make her pump milk I have setup the pump inside house and don't know how to make her use that machine.Right now hey there dialouge only has one option ie nevermind.

With the standard dialog "You have to do something for me" (or something like that). Then point to the pump and confirm with E.

12 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

With the standard dialog "You have to do something for me" (or something like that). Then point to the pump and confirm with E.

Hi thanks for replying I found similar dialog under ok Slave and then do something for me then I started the animation and she was not aligned properly tho first time when I sent her alignment was correct and the process was of 8 secs and then a message pops that she in pain how to increase this time?

33 minutes ago, Sasha_411 said:

Hi thanks for replying I found similar dialog under ok Slave and then do something for me then I started the animation and she was not aligned properly tho first time when I sent her alignment was correct and the process was of 8 secs and then a message pops that she in pain how to increase this time?

Training? ;)

Have a look at the overview of the mod, what the state of the NPC is before you put it on the pump

5 hours ago, Jettrail said:

how do i add armors with the mcm? i dont get any options when i click on slot 32 or anything, do i have to do that outside the game in the files?

Ok, so if memory serves... and it may not, feel free to correct me, but one of the tabs in MME's MCM is... 'Armor Management?' I think? Something like that. Anyway, from there, you can designate your currently-worn chest armor as milking equipment, Symboitic, or Parasitic.

If it doesn't show up, one of two things can be happening. It doesn't actually replace the chest armor, like SSD's Milking Curiasses, or it has no in-game name, like literally everything Devious.

Both of those would need to be solved in Creation Kit/TES5 Edit, either by using a mesh that does replace the body and editing the equip flags to match, or adding a name to the damned Devious shit so MME can see it.

50 minutes ago, bbmanslayer said:

Is there a way to increase how much fullness is need to disable heavy armor or turn that feature off??

No to the former, yes to the latter.

In the debug settings, there's an option to disable armor stripping.

Note that this disables 'all' armor stripping, including automatic undressing when entering milk pumps.

40 minutes ago, diassin said:

where do you sell the milk. I read that you could at inns and farms but the option isnt showing up

thanks

Farmers, Orcs, and Khajit will buy any milk you have for sale.

Alchemists will buy Vampire, Werewolf, and Succubi milk. Do not know if that means the others won't, only that Khajit is stated to buy everything.

There's also a debug option that makes milk pumps sell lactacid, but I don't know if that means they'll buy milk in return.

The prompts are as follows.

Farmer: Are you interested in some fresh milk?

Orc: Can i interest mighty orcs with milk?

Khajit: I was woundering if Khajiit is interested in some fresh milk? (Yes, specifically misspelled, that is a direct copy-paste.)

Alchemist: I've heard alchemists buy some special milk, are you interested?

5 hours ago, Thingolf said:

The milk harness/cruiass is invisible for some reason. I am using the Cosio body and have built the harness in bodyslyde, yet it remains invisible. Help?

Invisible armor means missing mesh... though I am supremely unfamiliar with a 'Cosio' body.

Either the mesh is missing, the .esp is aiming in the wrong place, or your body is wildly incompatible with the harness.

Use TES5 Edit or CK to check where the mod THINKS the harness is, then look there to see if the mesh is really there.

If everything checks out... something esoteric is wrong.

6 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Invisible armor means missing mesh... though I am supremely unfamiliar with a 'Cosio' body.

Either the mesh is missing, the .esp is aiming in the wrong place, or your body is wildly incompatible with the harness.

Use TES5 Edit or CK to check where the mod THINKS the harness is, then look there to see if the mesh is really there.

If everything checks out... something esoteric is wrong.

Cosio is this body: 

Uploaded a screenshot to show what I see in my game. The meshes are obviously there, but wont appear on my body.

ScreenShot2.bmp

8 hours ago, Thingolf said:

Cosio is this body: 

Uploaded a screenshot to show what I see in my game. The meshes are obviously there, but wont appear on my body.

ScreenShot2.bmp 5.93 MB · 1 download

Cosio has no ESP ...the armour or OUtfit is probably conflicting with another outfit with the same Armour Slot  ..alot of outfit mods  make that mistake ...in ..that will make it invisible or more accurate unequipping it  ....  ..though the outfit needs to be converted to Cosio sliders and weights . if it uses slot 32 or you can just use Cbbe outfits ..if its not it will clip or not move the same  

5 hours ago, Thingolf said:

No, it CBBE, but even tho I changed bodybuild to cbbe and loaded the save it was still invisible.

the outfit is conflicting with another outfit  with the same  Slots , like underwear  ..some out fit needs to be set as revealing in SOS  to work  

9 hours ago, scivirus said:

the outfit is conflicting with another outfit  with the same  Slots , like underwear  ..some out fit needs to be set as revealing in SOS  to work  

Any idea on how to figure out which outfit is filling the slot and how to change that into milk mod outfit? Will try the SOS thing.

19 minutes ago, Thingolf said:

Any idea on how to figure out which outfit is filling the slot and how to change that into milk mod outfit? Will try the SOS thing.

I don't know about in-game, there might be some mod that tells you... but the traditional method is to use TES5 Edit/Creation Kit to open up the mod and take a peek at the armor/armor addon entries for the offending piece.

I had trouble finding the dialogue that lets you feed breast enlarge potions to followers. I came across this mod though so now I can force npcs to drink them ( or any other food or potion) easily.

"Administer Potions and Poisons to Friendly NPCs"

You'll have to go into x edit and add food items to the form list so that the option comes up though. ( takes about 12 seconds to do.)

Also discovered that things like hagravens, trolls, spriggans, werewolves and fire atronachs can become milkmaids too. (breast growth and lactation also seem to work fine.)

ScreenShot22.png.53359ef5f7e7821c379e45d7d4605345.png

Spoiler

ScreenShot6.png.e2be66a998747f9a6a2a1824c71a8d31.pngScreenShot20.png.744b16a81d637d7a50d5fc9b3cb02f98.png