Hey there! First time using MME. I like it but could use some help getting it to work right with Soulgem Oven. I've got the breast size set the same in MME and SGO but it's looks like I'm having to milk the breasts in both to get them back to normal size? I'm sure there must be a setting I've got wrong....

27 minutes ago, bubba999 said:

Hey there! First time using MME. I like it but could use some help getting it to work right with Soulgem Oven. I've got the breast size set the same in MME and SGO but it's looks like I'm having to milk the breasts in both to get them back to normal size? I'm sure there must be a setting I've got wrong....

Simple. Don't use Soulgem Oven's milk features.

MME will detect Soulgem pregnancies and give you a buff to milk production. ...That's it.

SgO milk and MME milk are two distinct things, milking one does not affect the other.

39 minutes ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Simple. Don't use Soulgem Oven's milk features.

MME will detect Soulgem pregnancies and give you a buff to milk production. ...That's it.

SgO milk and MME milk are two distinct things, milking one does not affect the other.

Ah, thanks for that. I had to go to the radial menu to turn off the milk. Thanks.

16 minutes ago, bubba999 said:

Turned off the SGO milk.... but now the breasts have stopped growing even after waiting like 12 hours....

MME breast growth is extremely slow and demands Lactacid to function at any reasonable pace.

The above can be fiddled with, but by default, it's... I want to say a quarter of a unit per? I mean, one milk unit inflates breasts by .25... or was it .5?

...Oh, wait, you turned off SGO milk. So, SGO has this !FUN! feature where if you disable breast scaling, instead of simply releasing the breast size, it locks the value to 0.

If you don't have Sexlab Inflation Framework, which you absolutely should as you're attempting to mix-and-match inflation mods, !FUN! will happen.

...One of those is the issue. You've either been spoiled by SGO's speed or are being screwed with by SGO.

16 minutes ago, Fasterflight225 said:

MME breast growth is extremely slow and demands Lactacid to function at any reasonable pace.

The above can be fiddled with, but by default, it's... I want to say a quarter of a unit per? I mean, one milk unit inflates breasts by .25... or was it .5?

...Oh, wait, you turned off SGO milk. So, SGO has this !FUN! feature where if you disable breast scaling, instead of simply releasing the breast size, it locks the value to 0.

If you don't have Sexlab Inflation Framework, which you absolutely should as you're attempting to mix-and-match inflation mods, !FUN! will happen.

...One of those is the issue. You've either been spoiled by SGO's speed or are being screwed with by SGO.

Spoiled and screwed, probably. I will try the Inflation Framework tomorrow. Thanks.

I'm having a problem with the milk maid's gender: I have a female character that uses a pussy applied through SoS menu, however, when that pussy is equipped, MME states that my PC is a futa instead of a female. Removing that pussy causes MME to recognize the character as female once again.

I tried adding the name of that "schlong" to the SOS.json file, expecting that it would be recognized "not a penis", but in-game MME keep recognizing the PC as a futa. How can I configure certain schlongs to not be recognized as penis in MME (so my character is treated as female even with the schlong equipped)?

27 minutes ago, Vaccinated Alligator said:

I'm having a problem with the milk maid's gender: I have a female character that uses a pussy applied through SoS menu, however, when that pussy is equipped, MME states that my PC is a futa instead of a female. Removing that pussy causes MME to recognize the character as female once again.

I tried adding the name of that "schlong" to the SOS.json file, expecting that it would be recognized "not a penis", but in-game MME keep recognizing the PC as a futa. How can I configure certain schlongs to not be recognized as penis in MME (so my character is treated as female even with the schlong equipped)?

I think an easier solution would be to hunt around the debug settings. Your character's gender probably has a toggle in there.

46 minutes ago, Fasterflight225 said:

I think an easier solution would be to hunt around the debug settings. Your character's gender probably has a toggle in there.

I cannot change the gender in MME debug settings. The option appears but is greyed out for me.

Anyway, removing the PC from the Schlongified faction through console commands caused MME to see my character as a female.

1 hour ago, Vaccinated Alligator said:

There's a plug-in for SoS that determines gender based on what's equipped (including setting female if "nothing" is there), that might help (found here: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/12923-schlongs-of-skyrim-sexlab-addon/ )? Otherwise I know SLIF can set the female/male/futa flag, but if you're only using MME to change body shape that might be more mod than you need. Unfortunately I don't think you can change gender in the debug menu for MME.

On 5/5/2021 at 11:17 AM, bubba999 said:

I've got the breast size set the same in MME and SGO but it's looks like I'm having to milk the breasts in both to get them back to normal size? I'm sure there must be a setting I've got wrong....

If you look for a mod Jugz, or have elsie lavache or other of Chapaja's mods im faily sure they it activaes a global milking for both SGO and MME 

On 5/5/2021 at 12:59 PM, Fasterflight225 said:

SL Survival is your friend.  blowjobs = 200% lactacids, and if SLSO is set to have multiple orgams on well, ive had over 10k lacacids at one point in time.  First person, all you saw montains

Also wondering for some advice on the bodymorph aspect.  In the source file it has

string modName = "MilkModEconomy"
	If nodeName == "NPC L Breast"
		SetMorphScale(akActor, "Breasts", value)
		SetMorphScale(akActor, "BreastsSH", value)
		SetMorphScale(akActor, "BreastsSSH", value)
		SetMorphScale(akActor, "BreastGravity", value)
		SetMorphScale(akActor, "NippleAreola", value)
		SetMorphScale(akActor, "DoubleMelon", value)
		SetMorphScale(akActor, "BreastsFantasy", value)
		SetMorphScale(akActor, "NipplePerkiness", value)
		SetMorphScale(akActor, "NippleLength", value)
	ElseIf nodeName == "NPC Belly"
		SetMorphScale(akActor, "PregnancyBelly", value)
	EndIf

Does this mean that even if editing the Bodymorph.json with additioal slider's to use, i.e nipplesize, butbutt etc with they get ignored ?

On 5/6/2021 at 9:32 PM, LatencyRemix said:

Also wondering for some advice on the bodymorph aspect.  In the source file it has

string modName = "MilkModEconomy"
	If nodeName == "NPC L Breast"
		SetMorphScale(akActor, "Breasts", value)
		SetMorphScale(akActor, "BreastsSH", value)
		SetMorphScale(akActor, "BreastsSSH", value)
		SetMorphScale(akActor, "BreastGravity", value)
		SetMorphScale(akActor, "NippleAreola", value)
		SetMorphScale(akActor, "DoubleMelon", value)
		SetMorphScale(akActor, "BreastsFantasy", value)
		SetMorphScale(akActor, "NipplePerkiness", value)
		SetMorphScale(akActor, "NippleLength", value)
	ElseIf nodeName == "NPC Belly"
		SetMorphScale(akActor, "PregnancyBelly", value)
	EndIf

Does this mean that even if editing the Bodymorph.json with additioal slider's to use, i.e nipplesize, butbutt etc with they get ignored ?

you also need to add them to this script

7 minutes ago, ABakedWaffle said:

What is the MCM and how do I access it?

It's the mod options menu. Hit escape and under the regular options... I think, there should be a drop-down menu with all the mod setting menus.

You'll want to enable the debug options to get access to stuff like toggling milkmaid on people, so in the main debug tab, check 'Debug enabled' and then refresh the menu. The toggle you're looking for should be in 'Debug Milk Maid.'

30 minutes ago, Fasterflight225 said:

It's the mod options menu. Hit escape and under the regular options... I think, there should be a drop-down menu with all the mod setting menus.

You'll want to enable the debug options to get access to stuff like toggling milkmaid on people, so in the main debug tab, check 'Debug enabled' and then refresh the menu. The toggle you're looking for should be in 'Debug Milk Maid.'

Thank you! 

30 minutes ago, xyzfs said:

Using the mod with SLIF results in the boobs to get weirdly shaped as soon as they start getting inflated. Like they are... Compressed. I'm playing on SE using CBBA btw. Any help?

-Using SE

Why are you here?

...Uh, there's a value in the MCM about altering breast scaling, to avoid torpedo boobs... turn that off?

6 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Using SE

Why are you here?

100% right, sleepy me sorry

6 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

..Uh, there's a value in the MCM about altering breast scaling, to avoid torpedo boobs... turn that off?

But maybe posting here was a wise choice after all. This makes a lot of sense, going to try and tell you

Coding/Modding question:

Is there a means to mark a milking device to block feeding?  Quest has you captured, being milked, but the feeding can make it non-stop at certain levels (10+), meaning possibly days before you get out of it, which isn't wanted, need to be able to disable feeding so that the milking runs out when it does without help of feeding.  It's also supposed to talk to you during it, worked once, timing issues with the control blocks, will look at that too, but the ability to mark or turn off feeding for that scene would be useful.

GuruSR.

19 minutes ago, GuruSR said:

Coding/Modding question:

Is there a means to mark a milking device to block feeding?  Quest has you captured, being milked, but the feeding can make it non-stop at certain levels (10+), meaning possibly days before you get out of it, which isn't wanted, need to be able to disable feeding so that the milking runs out when it does without help of feeding.  It's also supposed to talk to you during it, worked once, timing issues with the control blocks, will look at that too, but the ability to mark or turn off feeding for that scene would be useful.

GuruSR.

There is a toggle for the feeding stage in the mcm... no idea of you could manipulate that via script, may need a dev note and the honor system.

You could also use an unbound pump, as those draw lactacid from the player's supply. You can definitely sneak some into the player's inventory before they get in, at the cost of there being no in-game reason why the player can't just get up and walk away.

4 hours ago, GuruSR said:

Coding/Modding question:

GuruSR.

no

disable feeding

do your deed

enable feeding

5 hours ago, Ed86 said:

disable feeding

do your deed

enable feeding

Without going into heavy settings, is there a 1 shot disable/enable feeding setting I can hit in the scene?  I know there is "Feeding" and "Force Feeding" and one other that lets you top up if you're below, which setting will (if just one) will turn it on/off?  Is that anywhere in the wiki?

GuruSR.