I honestly don't know how to get the mod to work. I followed the instructionsa and installed the latest scripts and assets but The only dialouge option that appears is "hey their," and "Nevermind...". Is it because Fertility mod and the Fertility mod tweaks ain't compatible?

[Summary at the bottom] (Though I am every grateful for this mod, I still think it lacks a proper tutorial, so maybe what I wrote here is relevant for more people than just me.)

Hey I'm having similar problems as the guy above me. Feel free to make fun of me if I've somehow managed to miss a ReadMe or an explanation as to how to get this mod going. I came back to modding Skyrim after a pretty long break, now I'm sitting here on 190 plugins, everything working smoothly, the only thing I can't get to work is this mod. Theoretically everything is fine. I have installed all the requirements, models, items, pumps, etc are all loaded and working, however I don't understand how to put them to use. I'm playing a male character, and just wanna milk npcs and followers. I didn't know how to get lactacide so I just fetched it via console, gave it to an npc with the dialogue option and made her my #1 milkmaid slot. Then I waited until she produced some milk - this is where I stop understanding. When her tits were full I used the dialogue to ask her if she wanted to be milked, thinking it would place milk in my inventory or place her in a pump, but to my surprise it just played a breastfeeding animation. You don't gain anything from that though right? No milk and no lactacid. I tried a different approach and made a follower use the pumps, which worked, I was asked if I wanted to make her my milkmaid, selected yes, but now what. There is no way for me to acces her inventory, if she even produced any lactacid, after using the dialogue all I can respond with is "uuugh... nevermind" and I still dont understand how to make money off anything. Here are some bulletpoints for easier answering.

• The mod seems to be installed correctly, I have had no warnings and everything seems to be working fine
  • I play as a male character
  • I just want to use NPCs and followers as milkmaids
  • How do I start the quest, if there even is one for males
  • How can I get lactacid, again as a male
  • Do I always have to manually give the maid lactacid via dialogue for her to be able to produce milk
  • What do the pumps do exactly / How do they work
  • How do I make non followers use the pumps
  • How do I receive the milk from my maids
  • Are there more dialogue options than "hey...","give lactacid","milk manually""stop being milkmaid"
  • The descriptions mentions contracts to sell milk, what is that?
  • I have Paradise Halls, how do I make a milkslave?

Last theoretical question: can you automate the process and still make money or at least receive the milk / have it stored somewhere? ie. while I run circles in a dungeon my industrious milk-bees produce milk independently?

I'd be grateful to anyone who takes the time to read this and maybe help push me into the right direction.?

2 hours ago, gandistyle said:

I'd be grateful to anyone who takes the time to read this and maybe help push me into the right direction.?

Oh boy...

Okay, so there is no 'quest,' MME just is active at all times.

Lactacid can be purchased from... some vendors, I'm unsure, I think I've seen the Khajit outside of Helgen carry the stuff?

The reason I'm unsure is because I always use bound milk pumps, which brings us to our next topic.

Milk pumps will automatically feed people who sit in them lactacid, and then once they're full, milk them until they're dry. Obviously, this means you can have people sit in them to have them flagged as Milk Maids and granted lactacid.

The difference is that Unbound Pumps use lactacid from your inventory, while Bound pumps provide their own, at the cost of making half the milk of normal pumps.

There is no way to KEEP non-followers in the pumps without babysitting. You can use the console to enter the favor state, but once you exit said state, they just get the fuck back up and go on about their business.

There is an... esoteric glitch with Elsie La'Vache/The Milk Maid that allows cows from that mod to sit and stay, at the cost of being prevented from sitting or having sexlab animations yourself, but it's obviously unintentional and difficult to consistently pull off.

I think milk is added to the NPC's inventory when they're finished. You can obviously use the vanilla trade command to take it from followers.

There are specific dialogue options to sell your milk. I have a copypasta I post everytime someone asks.

Farmers, Orcs, and Khajit will buy any milk you have for sale.

Alchemists will buy Vampire, Werewolf, and Succubi milk. Do not know if that means the others won't, only that Khajit is stated to buy everything.

There's also a debug option that makes milk pumps sell lactacid, but I don't know if that means they'll buy milk in return.

The prompts are as follows.

Farmer: Are you interested in some fresh milk?

Orc: Can i interest mighty orcs with milk?

Khajit: I was woundering if Khajiit is interested in some fresh milk? (Yes, specifically misspelled, that is a direct copy-paste.)

Alchemist: I've heard alchemists buy some special milk, are you interested?

Milkslaves are not what you are looking for. I think you can make them by selecting 'No' when asked to create a Milk Maid, or by talking to a Milk Maid and telling her to stop... I think.

They're just like milk maids, except they don't work properly and act strange when put in milk pumps.

No, it's an engine limitation that milking won't happen when the cell is unloaded, even if you had a set of cows with packages to use milk pumps on a daily basis.

Technically, however, Milk Maids do produce without lactacid... a trickle, and that SHOULD be counted as time passes, regardless of physically being there, so in theory, you could come back after a few days and have a stable of women with full breasts, ready to be milked.

...It'd probably be easier if you disabled Lactacid decay, or used the fixed milk generation based on breast size, so they wouldn't need refills of lactacid which they couldn't get while you are absent.

4 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Oh boy...

Okay, so there is no 'quest,' MME just is active at all times.

Lactacid can be purchased from... some vendors, I'm unsure, I think I've seen the Khajit outside of Helgen carry the stuff?

The reason I'm unsure is because I always use bound milk pumps, which brings us to our next topic.

Milk pumps will automatically feed people who sit in them lactacid, and then once they're full, milk them until they're dry. Obviously, this means you can have people sit in them to have them flagged as Milk Maids and granted lactacid.

The difference is that Unbound Pumps use lactacid from your inventory, while Bound pumps provide their own, at the cost of making half the milk of normal pumps.

There is no way to KEEP non-followers in the pumps without babysitting. You can use the console to enter the favor state, but once you exit said state, they just get the fuck back up and go on about their business.

There is an... esoteric glitch with Elsie La'Vache/The Milk Maid that allows cows from that mod to sit and stay, at the cost of being prevented from sitting or having sexlab animations yourself, but it's obviously unintentional and difficult to consistently pull off.

I think milk is added to the NPC's inventory when they're finished. You can obviously use the vanilla trade command to take it from followers.

There are specific dialogue options to sell your milk. I have a copypasta I post everytime someone asks.

Farmers, Orcs, and Khajit will buy any milk you have for sale.

Alchemists will buy Vampire, Werewolf, and Succubi milk. Do not know if that means the others won't, only that Khajit is stated to buy everything.

There's also a debug option that makes milk pumps sell lactacid, but I don't know if that means they'll buy milk in return.

The prompts are as follows.

Farmer: Are you interested in some fresh milk?

Orc: Can i interest mighty orcs with milk?

Khajit: I was woundering if Khajiit is interested in some fresh milk? (Yes, specifically misspelled, that is a direct copy-paste.)

Alchemist: I've heard alchemists buy some special milk, are you interested?

Milkslaves are not what you are looking for. I think you can make them by selecting 'No' when asked to create a Milk Maid, or by talking to a Milk Maid and telling her to stop... I think.

They're just like milk maids, except they don't work properly and act strange when put in milk pumps.

No, it's an engine limitation that milking won't happen when the cell is unloaded, even if you had a set of cows with packages to use milk pumps on a daily basis.

Technically, however, Milk Maids do produce without lactacid... a trickle, and that SHOULD be counted as time passes, regardless of physically being there, so in theory, you could come back after a few days and have a stable of women with full breasts, ready to be milked.

...It'd probably be easier if you disabled Lactacid decay, or used the fixed milk generation based on breast size, so they wouldn't need refills of lactacid which they couldn't get while you are absent.

Thanks for the response, I very much appreciate it. Just one more question, how do I get NPCs to use the pumps? Use a follower mod like AFT? Or does the mod include a dialogue or spell to get them into the machine?

Again thanks, you've already helped me a lot!

3 hours ago, gandistyle said:

Thanks for the response, I very much appreciate it. Just one more question, how do I get NPCs to use the pumps? Use a follower mod like AFT? Or does the mod include a dialogue or spell to get them into the machine?

Again thanks, you've already helped me a lot!

The mod does not support non-followers as cow, as evidenced by how you need to trade for their milk and use the follower favor command (And have them RESPECT it) to work.

Pumps are functionally chairs with scripts attached to them, so any mod that allows you to command people to sit in furniture... and you know, use the Follower's Wait behavior to stay there for three days or until told not to, would allow you to milk anyone. You still wouldn't be able to get the milk out of their inventory, but hey, baby steps.

1 hour ago, Fasterflight225 said:

The mod does not support non-followers as cow, as evidenced by how you need to trade for their milk and use the follower favor command (And have them RESPECT it) to work.

Pumps are functionally chairs with scripts attached to them, so any mod that allows you to command people to sit in furniture... and you know, use the Follower's Wait behavior to stay there for three days or until told not to, would allow you to milk anyone. You still wouldn't be able to get the milk out of their inventory, but hey, baby steps.

hey! there is a reason skyrim has a stealth and pick pocket skills

It says in the MCM that other mods supply milk slaves, but which mods? Searching with "milk slaves" doesn't bring up anything that actually makes milk slaves, except perhaps Become a Cow and I have no wish to have sellulite, furry butt, and all the other affects that page listed.

I meant to post this in the SE thread.

Edited by Lisette11
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/3/2021 at 6:29 PM, chris312 said:

I honestly don't know how to get the mod to work. I followed the instructionsa and installed the latest scripts and assets but The only dialouge option that appears is "hey their," and "Nevermind...". Is it because Fertility mod and the Fertility mod tweaks ain't compatible?

"hey there" will have options if you are a milk maid, or if you are talking to a milk maid. Its basically where you can ask to milk them, or to be milked.

You can drink lactacid or use one of the milk pumps located in a town to become a milkmaid.

Edited by venomr
16 hours ago, leindel said:

Hello ! I noticed the followers Misty and Summer Skye don't get scaling breasts with MME. I know they have their own body meshes. Is there a way to fix this ?

Usually you need tri files to scale bodies. Misty and summer have their own body paths. UNP based I believe, so you'd need unp based skyrim to scale them (just put some UNP tri files into the folder where their bodies are.) 

If your skyrim runs on CBBE, you'll have to replace their bodies and textures with your own. ( its a simple copy paste job that than be done in less than a minute.)

Since I use CBBE in special edition, I had to convert them both to get scaling to work.

ScreenShot15.png.09239ad522e1b01faab6ef104bab3ff9.png

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, NephilimOokami said:

I've disabled "armor unequip" in degub menu, but doesn't take any effect. Any help with that?

PS.: Same with "milk leaking".

I think the armor unequip only prevents the armor from being disabled when your breasts get too big. The armor will still come off when you milk yourself, unless you're wearing armor designated as milking equipment ( default being the milking cuirass) or some kind of living armor like the Spriggan Armor by c5kev. 

For the milk leaking, do you have any other mods that could be applying a leaking texture? I think hentai pregnancy comes with one.

Hey I have a weird issue. I've installed Milk Mod and it works ok. starting a new save as a male and the mod detects me as a female (breasts are too large for armour, character is registered as milk maid.....etc). what to do to fix this ?

that happened after i went to Danica in whiterun

4 hours ago, amrfateem said:

Hey I have a weird issue. I've installed Milk Mod and it works ok. starting a new save as a male and the mod detects me as a female (breasts are too large for armour, character is registered as milk maid.....etc). what to do to fix this ?

that happened after i went to Danica in whiterun

disable armor stripping somewhere in mcm

On 1/5/2022 at 2:00 AM, venomr said:

I think the armor unequip only prevents the armor from being disabled when your breasts get too big. The armor will still come off when you milk yourself, unless you're wearing armor designated as milking equipment ( default being the milking cuirass) or some kind of living armor like the Spriggan Armor by c5kev. 

For the milk leaking, do you have any other mods that could be applying a leaking texture? I think hentai pregnancy comes with one.

The armor are unequiping because the breasts get too big, even with this beeing disbaled in MCM

I think milk addict is causing the leak(maybe?)

1 hour ago, boita said:

Is there a command or spell/MCM to cheat for making milk maids ? I got 2 followers pregnant and want to make them produce milk but I can only have 1 at my lvl.

Go into the mcm and turn on the debug. After that you can increase your maid masterly level. I think your max number of  milk maids is equial to half of your mastery level, so raise it to like 12 and you can have 6 milk maids.

Also if you've got a supplementary mod like "elsie lavache" or " a milky life" (both here on loverslab) you will get dialogue options to turn people into milkmaids, along with other features (such as having a milk maid instantly gain 20 units of milk so that you can see what your breast scaling will look like.)