2 hours ago, foreveraloneguy said:

Well... ok then. Seems to make being a maid nothing but a disadvantage, especially since it always just says "your breasts weight 1 pounds, reducing blah blah blah". It further seems  like nothing but a disadvantage if health, magicka, and stamina regen, all combat, and some other skills are going to be somewhere between slightly and significantly reduced, and the only thing you get out of it is a slight increase in carry weight, assuming you can manage to stay well milked.

I dont see any disadvantages, you dont need those skills anyway all you should care about is finding good barn where youll be milked and fucked all day long

Clarifying my question from earlier, having messed with settings and getting frustrated.

Is the milkmaid supposed to leak milk (from full breasts to empty or weirdly even past empty), if they have sex? No milk appears in milkmaid inventory, to spite the fact the milking harness is equipped the whole time. I haven't found an answer to this anywhere in the thread, unless I'm missing something obvious.

57 minutes ago, Xiaron said:

Clarifying my question from earlier, having messed with settings and getting frustrated.

Is the milkmaid supposed to leak milk (from full breasts to empty or weirdly even past empty), if they have sex? No milk appears in milkmaid inventory, to spite the fact the milking harness is equipped the whole time. I haven't found an answer to this anywhere in the thread, unless I'm missing something obvious.

yes, sexlab orgasm reduces milk by 1

4 hours ago, Ed86 said:

yes, sexlab orgasm reduces milk by 1

Thank you. Is there any way to turn that off, or is default and non-optional? Because while I understand the idea, reducing the milk by 1 when it's supposedly leaking makes no sense at all with the milking curaiss on.

47 minutes ago, Xiaron said:

Thank you. Is there any way to turn that off, or is default and non-optional? Because while I understand the idea, reducing the milk by 1 when it's supposedly leaking makes no sense at all with the milking curaiss on.

no, saxlab should strip cuirass during sex anyway

On 03/01/2018 at 6:31 PM, OverdoseGaming said:

I cant find or buy lacatid from any alchemist or khanjit caravan I installed it correctly using mod organizer and I see pumps in whiterrun and other towns

Going back to my previous question does anyone know the answer to it i have  all the esp and the mcm is working fully 

If your running another mod that modifies the cities, it can cause them not to appear open cities being the obvious one.

You can only buy lactacid from farmers and not all of them, the one outside Riften sells it, you have to use the "Hey There" dialog option.

Kajit will trade milk for it, again you have to use the "Hey There" dialog option.

Have used this mod for over three years , I like the body morps when my toon is changed into a milk maid great way to get money or feed your master if enslave by SD . That sayed because it can be activated by becoming pregnant by beeing female I have always thought that a pregnant milk maid should produce milk faster or in less time than a regular milk maid.  Just wondering , also a potion or a immersive way to cure or change the player and NPCs back to normal would nice. I like to clean my game of the scripts that maintain the milk maids ever 5 to 10 level. I used the MCM function and save tool. still as is AWSOME MOD!!!!

2 hours ago, wibllewobble said:

If your running another mod that modifies the cities, it can cause them not to appear open cities being the obvious one.

You can only buy lactacid from farmers and not all of them, the one outside Riften sells it, you have to use the "Hey There" dialog option.

Kajit will trade milk for it, again you have to use the "Hey There" dialog option.

Thank You So Much Dude I Was Always Checking The "What They Have" Dialog Not The "Hey There" Dialog Option

2 hours ago, Dancedan said:

It might take a couple of in-game days for the stores to stock up on Lactaid. Going back to my question, does anyone know why no milk pumps are showing up in my game? I've installed everything and the rest of the mod works fine, I've confirmed as much using the debug. Does it have to do with load order or the fact I only installed the first Basic Pump.esp?

Thank You For The Reply And For Your Question I Use The Fancy NB Pumps They Work And You Probably Have A Mod That Modifies The Cities With The Pumps As Wibllewobble Said

2 hours ago, wibllewobble said:

Hey..

first.. it's a great mod.. thank you very mutch for all the work. i spend several hours and have a lot of fun.

I've start a new playthrough and make a mistake. in my last play there was no problem run MME and SL Storys.. now the SL Story seems to overwright 

the boob's regardless what i try to fix.

maybe someone had a solution or is start a new game the only way to fix?

i've change the load orders, mess around with the installation (mod organizer) and complete delete sl storys and clean the save with save cleaner.. nothing works.

Quick Question to the latest Version:

Is it normal that the0 "[MME] Breast" debuff is always active? Even right after milking and getting the "well milked buff" the debuff is still there. Also in later stages it is there in addition to the [MME] Engourded Breast debuff. is that Intentional or did i mess something up while upgrading?

So I tried the new version, and it seems that the belly scaling is scaled way out of proportion. After just one sitting at the pump my character looked like she was in her third trimester. After another one, my character's stomach was sticking out almost two feet, and looked almost sharp due to the extreme morphing.