Ed, is there any way for me to stop the milking animation for the living armors only? I mean leave everything else as is (shader effects,sound etc) but without any anims? Only thing i found that seems relevant is in the "MME_StartMilking" script , but i have no idea what the numbers mean...

Reason i am asking is because while the milking animations have checks that prevent it being interrupted, the opposite seems to happen often: milking starting in the middle of sex animations (i have a custom milking cuirass set as "nostrip" so its being worn all the time). That and i personally find it more fun if there's no animation for at least the living armors.

Maybe i've being playing with MME too long ... :tongue:

5 hours ago, BlackShades said:

Ed, is there any way for me to stop the milking animation for the living armors only? I mean leave everything else as is (shader effects,sound etc) but without any anims? Only thing i found that seems relevant is in the "MME_StartMilking" script , but i have no idea what the numbers mean...

Reason i am asking is because while the milking animations have checks that prevent it being interrupted, the opposite seems to happen often: milking starting in the middle of sex animations (i have a custom milking cuirass set as "nostrip" so its being worn all the time). That and i personally find it more fun if there's no animation for at least the living armors.

Maybe i've being playing with MME too long ... :tongue:

you need to edit MilkCycle() to replace milking calls with Milking(akActor, 0, 4, 0), that should start milking w/o animations

or edit MME_StartMilking if you want to disable animations for everything

On 2/12/2018 at 10:11 AM, Ed86 said:

you need to edit MilkCycle() to replace milking calls with Milking(akActor, 0, 4, 0), that should start milking w/o animations

or edit MME_StartMilking if you want to disable animations for everything

Thank you. Now i need to figure out why it doesn't compile. (downside of using MO i guess).

On 2/11/2018 at 4:32 AM, Ed86 said:

disable belly scale

I felt stupid when I seen it.   I am probably missing something obvious again Ed >.<.  When my character becomes a milk maid, milk leaking effect is constantly going and my debug milkmaid part of the menu is totally empty and there doesn't appear to be a way to turn off leaking effects.

12 minutes ago, Alli72 said:

I felt stupid when I seen it.   I am probably missing something obvious again Ed >.<.  When my character becomes a milk maid, milk leaking effect is constantly going and my debug milkmaid part of the menu is totally empty and there doesn't appear to be a way to turn off leaking effects.

Yep, I was blind as a bat again, I found the enable debug to get rid of leaking texture.  Because of location with size of breast wanted to nullify it.  lol

On 2/12/2018 at 4:03 PM, botticelli said:

Just experienced getting 2nd row of breasts despite 0% setting again. Game was running on heavy script load though. I had a Slaverun scene and at the same time 3 women giving birth due to BeeingFemale...

you probably reinstalled mod, but havent applied fix, which is lost somewhere in a tread

3 hours ago, Ed86 said:

or you can shift+hotkey to disable animation during milking

True, if it was just my character. How can i disable it for the rest X number of npc's ? :tongue: Breeding room for example (chaurus+spiders) has 8 npc's (milkslaves) .You can guess what happens when sexlab aroused creatures decides to pair the creatures+npcs and MME after 10secs decides it's time for milking (for all 8 of em at the same time)... Also the opposite,while it works as intended, stops "mating time" from happening due to milking. Anyway I'll figure it out, eventually.

Also keeping the hotkey pressed for like 5 secs does the same as shift + hotkey i think .

3 hours ago, SexDwarf2250 said:

This is just random wishing, Ed86, but (with your other awesome mods) I would love it if the milking machine were brought into its own "(Dwarven) Fucking Machines" mod. I really love that it seems to trigger actual Sexlab mechanics instead of just being an animation. (Ie real orgasms etc.)

while it can possibly be done, i dont see reason why or what it would achieve

milking is a looping function, while sexlab is straight A->B

On 2/10/2018 at 1:42 PM, d4079925 said:

Hello Ed86! Amazing mod :smiley: I hope you don't mind if I bother you about a small issue: 

Everything works great for me, save for 1 thing: 

When using Bound Milk Pump (Orc one) animations initially line up (arm-bound, tits hanging)

But then when sequence starts, character uses non-bound milking animations. As though the non-bound milk pump animations are called. 

Any idea what's going on? :open_mouth: 

I never had problem with the B Milk pump anims. I however had problem with finding the activators for the pumps deployed by the mod. My workaround is to remove the pump from console, then add a new one from console. I use Jaxon's positioner mod to easily move the pump to the desired position.

2 hours ago, Ed86 said:

while it can possibly be done, i dont see reason why or what it would achieve

milking is a looping function, while sexlab is straight A->B

Yes, I meant it as a standalone sort of thing... I think fuck machines is a niche we don't have a mod for yet. Plus it could then be integrated with stuff like SLSO and MME right from the get go. I'm sure mods with placeables like Display Model and Paradise Halls Home Sweet Home would love to integrate them too. Anyway, just a thought!

Question ?

Will Fill her up keep Milk mods MCM from coming up ?

I am asking because i never had a problem with Milk Mods MCM coming up, some times it might take a bit, but it always came up.

I just started using Fill her up, and I like it very much, but I was wondering if it might be stopping MM's MCM ?

2 hours ago, galgat said:

Question ?

Will Fill her up keep Milk mods MCM from coming up ?

I am asking because i never had a problem with Milk Mods MCM coming up, some times it might take a bit, but it always came up.

I just started using Fill her up, and I like it very much, but I was wondering if it might be stopping MM's MCM ?

I dont think so

7 hours ago, SexDwarf2250 said:

Yes, I meant it as a standalone sort of thing... I think fuck machines is a niche we don't have a mod for yet. Plus it could then be integrated with stuff like SLSO and MME right from the get go. I'm sure mods with placeables like Display Model and Paradise Halls Home Sweet Home would love to integrate them too. Anyway, just a thought!

It would need separate script to bump exitement for slso

It needs looping script for milking SL wont do

In either case those mods would need activator script and mme works fine, plus i think there might be issues with clipping when using static furniture with SL animation

4 hours ago, Ed86 said:

I dont think so

Well know any command I might use to force the MCM to engage.. As best I can tell, Fill her up is the only mod I have added recently, I am trying to use it with Slaverun reloaded 3.0 Alpha2. I did use Loot to set the Order, but I have Fill her up above Milk mod ( Loot is fine with that ), I was trying to give it and Edge, but the MCM just does Not seem to want to come up.

I guess I can try disabling or removing fill her up to find out. But for Slaverun if I have to make a choice, I would prefer Fill her up, but I would like to have them both.  Not belittling MM ( I like it too), Its just with all the sex in Slaverun, it is just pretty Kool with Fill her up going ( Srende did some neat stuff in it for sure ).

EDIT >>> just so you know I am not running inflation frame work, or any other mod that intentionally is designed to change the body size, I guess I have added DDI4, which has Belly, and boob features, but i have them Unchecked, as I hate the Corset, and mostly only run mods that allow me to turn it off.

In fact the only Profile I have DDI4 in is for Slave run, DDI4 is to controlling for me right now, Not enough, User control as in waiting, broken key's, and lock jamming, and shield timer, to frustrating for me.

But it could be the Culprit also ( I doubt it ).. I have to do some checking.

4 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

A new version... so I have to do the conversion to se again...

Well, Will it work with the new recemenu for SE?

I know it is still in alpha, but I also know, that it will never get out of it if it is not getting tested..

heh its not like it takes more that 10 sec to convert MME since you already did it once

try and you will know =)