Myself, I could not picture all the hours spent in a game just to end up with a save that all I did was be locked in a milkpump, but maybe your right, there are ppl that would be fine with that. I do like your idea of struggling to get out, even if it is very slim odds, eventually you could/would escape and be able to continue with the game.

I also think all these random thoughts being thrown out there would make a rather awesome mod !!!!  MME being not the most profitable of time spent could use a "reason" to be "forced" into it, and who doesn't like being "forced" into something they know they want anyway lol  and I think combining it with CD would also expand that mod and obviously add new content so that ppl will finally (re)try it.  So many possibilities available !!   I am very interested where it all leads and look forward to the time I can download and check it out !!

well escaping is easy to do, just make hotkey, say space, and set chance 5% to release player

Game.EnablePlayerControls() ;(True,True,True,True,True,True,True,True,0)
                Game.SetPlayerAIDriven(false)
                akActor.Setunconscious(false)

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

well escaping is easy to do, just make hotkey, say space, and set chance 5% to release player

Game.EnablePlayerControls() ;(True,True,True,True,True,True,True,True,0)
                Game.SetPlayerAIDriven(false)
                akActor.Setunconscious(false)

On my custom furniture I already have scripts that hold the player in place so I thought yours would be similar. I think what I am looking at is making a version of what you use on the bound milkers that would either go until done or until a timer has expired. What I am more concerned about is the scripts that you have in place to run the machines so I would probably start with one of your machines and its scripts, make two new versions (one for property slave, one for chaste life) and make what adjustments are necessary for them depending on their role. I already use milking machines, the ones in the embassy are standard ones so the changes may come across and work on the npc there. The other is in Chaste Spouse but it is a custom version so your changes would not have be applied automatically.

I don't expect too much trouble with connecting to your mod seeing as the devices have what is needed to do the milking, I just need to add everything else, particularly quest changes. Since the changes will be somewhat major I am looking at making a separate esp to do them and would include replacement scripts for some existing ones.

umm. i've no idea what's causing it, but when i use the futa currires (sorry, i know i made a spelling mistake) ie the portable futa milking armour? kinda? anyways. wearing it kinda breaks the world. ie everything bends, there are long black lines and planes going to infinity and beyond. so... help?

3 hours ago, johntrine said:

umm. i've no idea what's causing it, but when i use the futa currires (sorry, i know i made a spelling mistake) ie the portable futa milking armour? kinda? anyways. wearing it kinda breaks the world. ie everything bends, there are long black lines and planes going to infinity and beyond. so... help?

its broken

2 hours ago, LinksSword said:

Could it be put into consideration maybe?

i fail to see how or why that thing would feed lactacid

15 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

its broken

sooo.... like it's broken since initial install or broken cos i fucked up on install? also, been getting pop up of there being a new update of this mod but don't see any change in changelog. (i saw before the https 500 error) is there been an update or like download link update and fixes?

8 hours ago, johntrine said:

sooo.... like it's broken since initial install or broken cos i fucked up on install? also, been getting pop up of there being a new update of this mod but don't see any change in changelog. (i saw before the https 500 error) is there been an update or like download link update and fixes?

Initial install, you can try bodyslide, maybe itll fix it

Milk-Mod-Economy-2017-11-15.7z

So, I'm not sure which mod is causing this, but I have both Ed86's Milk Mod and Ledo4ek's Manga Body (Both are links because I'm putting this in both) and when scaling happens any time my character is in armor, and the latest build of MM forcibly unequips my armor, the resulting sagging is... well, just look at the second picture and see for yourself.

I'm pretty sure it's something wrong with MM, but just in case it's some weird interactions with the SMP bones in manga body, I thought I'd let both creators know.

EDIT:

I could theoretically mess around with the HDT editor to try and fix it, but I know somewhere between Jack and Squat about how to work that and I'd rather not risk completely fucking up my physics unless it's an absolute last resort.

EDIT2: This only applies to the MM, but all of the milk pumps have disappeared from my save. Weird.

72850_20171121112748_1.png

72850_20171121113012_1.png

Edited by erasedisknow
1 hour ago, erasedisknow said:

So, I'm not sure which mod is causing this, but I have both Ed86's Milk Mod and Ledo4ek's Manga Body (Both are links because I'm putting this in both) and when scaling happens any time my character is in armor, and the latest build of MM forcibly unequips my armor, the resulting sagging is... well, just look at the second picture and see for yourself.

I'm pretty sure it's something wrong with MM, but just in case it's some weird interactions with the SMP bones in manga body, I thought I'd let both creators know.

EDIT:

I could theoretically mess around with the HDT editor to try and fix it, but I know somewhere between Jack and Squat about how to work that and I'd rather not risk completely fucking up my physics unless it's an absolute last resort.

EDIT2: This only applies to the MM, but all of the milk pumps have disappeared from my save. Weird.

Spoiler

72850_20171121112748_1.png

72850_20171121113012_1.png

looks awesome, curious how it looks when you move

this is probably body/ hdt problem

Edited by Ed86
21 hours ago, Ed86 said:

looks awesome, curious how it looks when you move

this is probably body/ hdt problem

I Didn't know which was causing it, but Ledo replied to me with a fix. Turns out the default SMP config for manga body doesn't like being scaled above 3. Who knew. 

Anyways, the weird super sag that happens is a major turn off for me (I mean, I like my breasts to be soft and smooshy, which when bugged it looks more like she had giant implants and then they got stolen.)

Without the sag glitch, it looks amazingly jiggly when I move.

Khajit traders in tents in their 3 locations (whiterun,riften,dawnstar)(not sure if they camp in more), also a farm (sry dont remember name) south of riften where a couple has 2 "cows" (I believe that farm is where you start if you did ccas cow start)   only other option I know of is additem but thats cheating.  I think there is setting in mcm menu for free lactacid, and if I remember if you put yourself in a milker you officially become milkmaid and albeit slow, you will start to produce milk.

WELL ... i got it figured now ..when pc is on the milking machine with no milk there is no crash ...but when the pc got milk and get on the milking machine it gets crashed ...i started a new game and it worked perfectly ..abut after couple of hours gameplay ..it gets ctd ..could it be a conflict with another mod ..could it be there is somthing wrong in my data...i remember i used this mod years ago and it worked perfectly ..what am i doing wrong ..??

4 hours ago, NIkki1564 said:

Khajit traders in tents in their 3 locations (whiterun,riften,dawnstar)(not sure if they camp in more), also a farm (sry dont remember name) south of riften where a couple has 2 "cows" (I believe that farm is where you start if you did ccas cow start)   only other option I know of is additem but thats cheating.  I think there is setting in mcm menu for free lactacid, and if I remember if you put yourself in a milker you officially become milkmaid and albeit slow, you will start to produce milk.

Thank you