Hey, quick question. I've checked all my mods, and everything else, started a new game and everything. I have no milk pumps anywhere in Skyrim that I can find. I've checked behind the blacksmith in Whiterun, and I have no city mods of any kind installed. I spawned one, and it worked just fine, but none are appearing in game for me. Does anyone know what could possibly be causing this? 

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

try, this should prevent tits unequip

MilkQUEST.7z

now it works :-)

Btw.: The is a slight graphics issue with the 8[64]TITS and Slavetats. Please compare the attached images. Slavetats do not display correctly at the wrists, the waist, and at the ankles.

Also: I think, there is a miscalculation of gushing with multibreasts and boobgasm involved. E. g. without multibreasts and 100 milk units and 25% gushing, I get 25 units removed at a boobgasm. With 8 breats, 100% is removed (with 6 breasts 75%, with 4 breasts 50%). In my opinion, the gushing percentage is absolute and should not be multiplied by breast rows. This is only apparent at boobgasms, not in between.

with_8TITS.jpg

without_8TITS.jpg

33 minutes ago, botticelli said:

now it works :-)

Btw.: The is a slight graphics issue with the 8[64]TITS and Salvetats. Please compare the attached images. Slavetats do not display correctly at the wrists, the waist, and at the ankles.

Also: I think, there is a miscalculation of gushing with multibreasts and boobgasm involved. E. g. without multibreasts and 100 milk units and 25% gushing, I get 25 units removed at a boobgasm. With 8 breats, 100% is removed (with 6 breasts 75%, with 4 breasts 50%). In my opinion, the gushing percentage is absolute and should not be multiplied by breast rows. This is only apparent at boobgasms, not in between.

tits is basically few bodies in 1 so i guess texture problems is okay, cant fix that

hm... that bigger than expected, i guess i can remove row modifier

I tried updating to the newest version released today, still no mcm showing up for this.

Is there any reason the older version would show up fine and new version does not appear at all? 

Edit: I searched the topic for mcm, seems there was someone else having a similar  problem and fixed it by removing psq. I do not have that mod installed nor do I have the patch for it so it is not the same issue.

great mod, but can you tell me how to use it properly? im new with this mod.

High demand high elf milk, how to get that? i dont have high elf follower.

i make NPC became milk maid, she's produced milk but i can't take her milk bottle and i can't command her go to pump milk.

help..!! i need guide.... 

and sorry for my bad english

1 hour ago, dimasdeny said:

great mod, but can you tell me how to use it properly? im new with this mod.

High demand high elf milk, how to get that? i dont have high elf follower.

i make NPC became milk maid, she's produced milk but i can't take her milk bottle and i can't command her go to pump milk.

help..!! i need guide.... 

and sorry for my bad english

use common sense

if you dont have high elf, you obv cant get high elf milk, well you could buy one from vendors IF you find one, which is unlikely

making random npcs milkmaids is not a good idea, stick with followers

everyone needs a guide, but no one is brave enough to write one

Greeting.

Recently i have upgraded the mod from the earlier version, 2017-05-31, to the latest one. I've started the new game and realized that the mod didnt load the MCM menu. I have tried solutions given in this thread (Those i've found at least) reinstalled the mod several times, completely wiped any traces of previous versions etc. Still, no go. The menu doesnt show. The mod itself seems to work though. I can see all the spells and effects in the "help" section of the console, they do work, but still, no menu. Which kind of sucks. 

Ive seen some people in this thread with the same problem, more or less. So, have you found a solution?

7 hours ago, dragongodmod117 said:

So, I've finally reset my Skyrim and redownloaded your mod. (Fantastic btw) I just have a small question... Is it possible for you to add an option in the MCM for the breast size removing the armor? I love the immersion but on some of my characters, I like to have the largest breasts possible.

Its somewhere in debug section i think

Right of now i literaly tried every solution i found in this thread and elsewhere. Doesnt work. No mcm menu. I tried every possible variation of script install, just for the heck of it, and still no go. MCM menu initializer doesnt do shit. Even if run like 20 times. 

Redownloaded and reinstalled it more than 10 times already.

The weird thing is that the 2017-05-31 version works. At this point im almost willing to revert back to that version. 

I know, asking for help with this stuff is shitty, probably, but maybee somebeody here has some sort of hint left that i havent tried yet and that will magically fix this thing for me? Im really enjoying this mod and cant imagine my game without it =(

7 hours ago, zanzit said:

I keep receiving an error saying that "MilkModEconomy has failed script check, scripts are not running/broken(most likely mod was not installed correctly). Script will retry check in 60 sec" followed by a menu saying a bunch of scripts are off or have an error. And there are no options for Milk mod in the MCM

First Message

Second Message

install Devious Devices - Integration

So I've read through the FAQ and went through the last few pages, but didn't find anything related to my "issue". After I upgraded to the 19-12-2017 version, I have a magic effect "[MME] Breasts" permanently applying a debuff to my character no matter now well milked I am, and I never see well milked. This is on 2 new games. Is this intentional, or am I seeing a bug?

10 hours ago, Ed86 said:

yes

Well... ok then. Seems to make being a maid nothing but a disadvantage, especially since it always just says "your breasts weight 1 pounds, reducing blah blah blah". It further seems  like nothing but a disadvantage if health, magicka, and stamina regen, all combat, and some other skills are going to be somewhere between slightly and significantly reduced, and the only thing you get out of it is a slight increase in carry weight, assuming you can manage to stay well milked.