the last part from my log too

[Maria000 (DB052CE7)].mariaedenstools.PreparePunishMarker() - "MariaEdensTools.psc" Line 1351
    [alias Player on quest Maria000 (DB052CE7)].mariaplayer.OnSit() - "MariaPlayer.psc" Line 3081
[11/23/2017 - 05:15:11AM] ERROR: Cannot call MoveToFurnitureInteraction() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [Maria000 (DB052CE7)].mariaedenstools.PreparePunishMarker() - "MariaEdensTools.psc" Line 1351
    [alias Player on quest Maria000 (DB052CE7)].mariaplayer.OnSit() - "MariaPlayer.psc" Line 3081
[11/23/2017 - 05:15:11AM] Sexlab Approach: Papyrus too slow for cloak frequency setting by 36 seconds.
[11/23/2017 - 05:15:12AM] [Helpless]: Suspending scenes, called from: [mme_bodymod <MME_MilkQUEST (DF00E209)>], (Milk Mod)
[11/23/2017 - 05:15:12AM] [Zad]: Set slot mask to [0]: 0
[11/23/2017 - 05:15:12AM] [slaUtilScr <sla_Framework (0304290F)>]: Adriame got 2 exposure for 

27 minutes ago, aspirine2 said:

the last part from my log too

[11/23/2017 - 05:15:11AM] ERROR: Cannot call MoveToFurnitureInteraction() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[11/23/2017 - 05:15:11AM] Sexlab Approach: Papyrus too slow for cloak frequency setting by 36 seconds.
[11/23/2017 - 05:15:12AM] [Helpless]: Suspending scenes, called from: [mme_bodymod <MME_MilkQUEST (DF00E209)>], (Milk Mod)
[11/23/2017 - 05:15:12AM] [Zad]: Set slot mask to [0]: 0
[11/23/2017 - 05:15:12AM] [slaUtilScr <sla_Framework (0304290F)>]: Adriame got 2 exposure for 

Papyrus is overloaded, the highlighted line above is saying Papyrus can't run fast enough to process a cloak frequency of 36 seconds which is pretty bad since the standard setting for the cloak in Creature Framework is 5 seconds. My guess is you are getting dump stack errors due to papyrus being overloaded and it is killing off scripts as you play. It may not be noticeable immediately but the longer it goes on the worse things get for your game. Start a new game and do a few sessions and look at the logs for dump stack errors and when they start. If there are a lot of errors from a mod just before they start that is the likely source, if there are no errors then it is simply overloaded and you need to either find mods where you can adjust the intervals in which they do things and increase the time between them or remove mods that you see are repeatedly showing up in the logs doing things.

4 hours ago, Veladarius said:

Papyrus is overloaded, the highlighted line above is saying Papyrus can't run fast enough to process a cloak frequency of 36 seconds which is pretty bad since the standard setting for the cloak in Creature Framework is 5 seconds. My guess is you are getting dump stack errors due to papyrus being overloaded and it is killing off scripts as you play. It may not be noticeable immediately but the longer it goes on the worse things get for your game. Start a new game and do a few sessions and look at the logs for dump stack errors and when they start. If there are a lot of errors from a mod just before they start that is the likely source, if there are no errors then it is simply overloaded and you need to either find mods where you can adjust the intervals in which they do things and increase the time between them or remove mods that you see are repeatedly showing up in the logs doing things.

damn they all are fantastic mods for me ...most of the errors come from being female..?? and is there a way to increase papyrus speed..!!??

Edited by aspirine2

is there a settings when the player milk already full capacity and turn "the remove armor" function, can it increase at different stage? since if above 4 it's a bit too little.. maybe at 6 or 8? just wondering, or there's a settings that i don't know yet? just wondering

9 minutes ago, Quintilis said:

is there a settings when the player milk already full capacity and turn "the remove armor" function, can it increase at different stage? since if above 4 it's a bit too little.. maybe at 6 or 8? just wondering, or there's a settings that i don't know yet? just wondering

debug->disable armor stripping

10 hours ago, Veladarius said:

MOST OF THE LOG IS THIS 

Unable to bind script QF_Patch1_5_UpdateQuest_0100083F to Patch1_5_UpdateQuest (0100083F) ..what is this quest..

i think i might buy the legendary edition since it includes the whole updates and dlcs with no problems ...since this 0100083F seems important ..??

Edited by aspirine2
2 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

MOST OF THE LOG IS THIS 

Unable to bind script QF_Patch1_5_UpdateQuest_0100083F to Patch1_5_UpdateQuest (0100083F) ..what is this quest..

i think i might buy the legendary edition since it includes the whole updates and dlcs with no problems ...since this 0100083F seems important ..??

That is in the Update.esm and it updates a lot of stuff in the game. There are 4 quests like this in the Update.esm plus a number of other quest updates. Does this error show up immediately in a new game or does it show up after you have been playing a while?

Two things I can think of off the bat are looking into are

Jaxonz Positioner : https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52583/?

in order to copy/paste/move pumps in your 'champange room'....

and of course I've heard about "I'll take the display model" : https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1255-ill-take-the-display-model/

But I haven't tried that one personally, yet.

Hydra Slave Girls includes a new location that has a dwemer milking 'factory'.. but it's just a shell with pumps and no pertinent action 'baked in', just bring your imagination.

Don't forget to check what is already recommended up in the mod writer's first post.

Edited by Pyreliter
On 11/23/2017 at 1:15 PM, aspirine2 said:

damn they all are fantastic mods for me ...most of the errors come from being female..?? and is there a way to increase papyrus speed..!!??

Not really, the issue is too much going on and papyrus is slow to begin with. You can give papyrus more time to run scripts, this is what I use in my ini settings under papurus:

fUpdateBudgetMS=1.2
fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=2.0
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=1000.0

As for being female I dumped it because of all the errors and such. There is an update for Hentai Pregnancy that uses NIO now so I went back to that, it is far simpler but doesn't leave me with errors all over the place.

The only issue I have with this mod is that it run too much in the background. I use SexLab Inflation Framework as I have several mods that change the body so every time MME does something then SLIF does as well. Using Be a Cow alongside MME is even worse as that updates multiple times a second. Right now MME has entries in my log generally every second or multiple per second. If it is set to check things once per hour shouldn't it just run once per hour? I like the mod but after getting a few milk maids MME shows up in my logs more than just about anything else (except Be a Cow even when the mod is disabled in the MCM menu, that has been dumped). I have 3 Milk Maids and at this point my game is getting unstable. I've already dumped Cursed Loot for constantly running when I have disabled most everything and what is left should only run once per hour.

2 hours ago, Veladarius said:

The only issue I have with this mod is that it run too much in the background. I use SexLab Inflation Framework as I have several mods that change the body so every time MME does something then SLIF does as well. Using Be a Cow alongside MME is even worse as that updates multiple times a second. Right now MME has entries in my log generally every second or multiple per second. If it is set to check things once per hour shouldn't it just run once per hour? I like the mod but after getting a few milk maids MME shows up in my logs more than just about anything else (except Be a Cow even when the mod is disabled in the MCM menu, that has been dumped). I have 3 Milk Maids and at this point my game is getting unstable. I've already dumped Cursed Loot for constantly running when I have disabled most everything and what is left should only run once per hour.

Its 1 hour / time scale(20) so its run about every 3 min

And economy once a day

11 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

seems to work as it should, but some why lydia is registered as maid and slave

I originally used the spell to make her a slave and it kept asking me if I wanted to make her a milk maid. After saying no a half dozen times within 2-3 minutes I said yes so it would stop asking me. The others I have made milk slaves the mod never asked me about but I don't think they ever got milked since it is only supposed to happen when you are around (all slaves and maids are in Whiterun).

Edit: My only concern is how often it is running, overall it works well. I have had issues where a mod causes errors and if running a mod that has this many entries like I am seeing with MME I usually see dump stack errors. MME wouldn't be the start of the issue but if another mod started causing repeated errors then the two combined would be an issue. XPMSE caused dump stack errors by itself for me.

Edited by Veladarius

found a bug. if u use the milking harness to milk but have the well milked debuff u can get stuck in the animation for milking. the enable controls for me gave me contgrol back but milk mod stoped working after that i had to load a save before i did it.

this error seems to be the cuplrit gonna reinstall mod to make sure everything is fine

[11/27/2017 - 12:27:14AM] ERROR: Attempting to stop an invalid sound instance
stack:
    <unknown self>.Sound.StopInstance() - "<native>" Line ?
    [MME_MilkQUEST (7A00E209)].milkquest.Milking() - "MilkQUEST.psc" Line ?
    [None].MME_StartMilking.OnEffectStart() - "MME_StartMilking.psc" Line ?

2 hours ago, sidfu said:

found a bug. if u use the milking harness to milk but have the well milked debuff u can get stuck in the animation for milking. the enable controls for me gave me contgrol back but milk mod stoped working after that i had to load a save before i did it.

this error seems to be the cuplrit gonna reinstall mod to make sure everything is fine

[11/27/2017 - 12:27:14AM] ERROR: Attempting to stop an invalid sound instance
stack:
    <unknown self>.Sound.StopInstance() - "<native>" Line ?
    [MME_MilkQUEST (7A00E209)].milkquest.Milking() - "MilkQUEST.psc" Line ?
    [None].MME_StartMilking.OnEffectStart() - "MME_StartMilking.psc" Line ?

fixed

Ok I might be crazy but the latest version 11-27-2017 doesn't seem to have any of the plugin script files in it .... or am I really crazy? Ok I AM Crazy , either that or this damn install of windows 7 is fucking with me. Explorer showed the plugins folder as empty, then showed the individual plugin folders but showed them empty ...... chit!

Edited by Oldwolf58
I'm an idiot.
On 11/20/2017 at 9:54 AM, johntrine said:

umm. i've no idea what's causing it, but when i use the futa currires (sorry, i know i made a spelling mistake) ie the portable futa milking armour? kinda? anyways. wearing it kinda breaks the world. ie everything bends, there are long black lines and planes going to infinity and beyond. so... help?

Most likely the "cuirass" (French breastplate)  was created based on a skeleton that you are not using. So vertices of the armor are trying to move with bones that do not exist in your character's body. Perhaps. Make sure you install the XP32 skeleton.

1 minute ago, Farmthat said:

Most likely the "cuirass" (French breastplate)  was created based on a skeleton that you are not using. So vertices of the armor are trying to move with bones that do not exist in your character's body. Perhaps. Make sure you install the XP32 skeleton.

ahhahaha. no. i was talking about the mobile milker for futa body

1 hour ago, Heavenly_cloud said:

Hi, is it normal that my PC has [MME]Breats debuff all the time as soon as I make her milk maid? In the last version only unmilked breasts gave such debuff. It's kinda pain in the butt (or maybe boobs) that I always get this debuff. Any way to disable it, in case it's normal?

its normal, i guess disabling all (de)buffs from mcm should do it

On 11/24/2017 at 5:24 AM, Veladarius said:

That is in the Update.esm and it updates a lot of stuff in the game. There are 4 quests like this in the Update.esm plus a number of other quest updates. Does this error show up immediately in a new game or does it show up after you have been playing a while?

it shows after playing a while ...