1 hour ago, alexblah said:

Has anyone encountered that '[name of main character] is host of a living armor and can't be milked' error message?, I tried going through the MCM menu and no clue how to remove this to enable milking.

Its not error

12 hours ago, Ed86 said:

Its not error

I ended-up resetting the mod (reset, uninstall, save, re-install) to remove the 'living armor' limitation. It wouldn't let me use the milking suit because it keep bringing up that message, also when looking at my characters status (inside magic menu) it displayed something in red with a similar text (living armor host). I assumed that I clicked on something when I was playing with the armor compatibility in the MCM menu before this message appeared in game.

So I will now avoid messing with the armor compatibility in the Milk Mod MCM.

hey man how does this mod work ? I have hdt extension enabled and no animation for milk pumping only the you know what is working , and after a while a get female cum that's it 

I can't even keep the  MilkCuirass at all ? how does she get pregnant with the mod ? I don't undrestand any of this nothign is working like you said it would

Hello

First i wanna say thank you for creating and shareing this mod, its a lot of fun to play.

Secound a quick question: Whats the body/preset for the base multiboob armor included in the main mod file? (without bodyslide patch and changing anything myself)
I am currently useing CBBE body, but i am haveing trubble with breast scaeling on the "bigger" sizes. A lot of clipping. The "base" size on those multiboob outfits are much better than my bodyslide presets and also the scaeling is much better.
Any links to that breset so i can also have it for 2brests chars? Or any tips for bodyslide presets or should i use a other body mod for better resaults?

I got no HDT physics extension enabled and no animation what the heck ? just the fu.... machine animation works here no pumping milk animation ? and dectivation the HDT physics extension makes no sense bust and butt won't bounce if I do that can you explain it to me plizzz ?

11 hours ago, charfed said:

I got no HDT physics extension enabled and no animation what the heck ? just the fu.... machine animation works here no pumping milk animation ? and dectivation the HDT physics extension makes no sense bust and butt won't bounce if I do that can you explain it to me plizzz ?

remove hdt.dll and install bbp body/skeleton

11 hours ago, Hupfer3 said:

Hello

First i wanna say thank you for creating and shareing this mod, its a lot of fun to play.

Secound a quick question: Whats the body/preset for the base multiboob armor included in the main mod file? (without bodyslide patch and changing anything myself)
I am currently useing CBBE body, but i am haveing trubble with breast scaeling on the "bigger" sizes. A lot of clipping. The "base" size on those multiboob outfits are much better than my bodyslide presets and also the scaeling is much better.
Any links to that breset so i can also have it for 2brests chars? Or any tips for bodyslide presets or should i use a other body mod for better resaults?

no idea, its custom presets by someone from multibreast thread

2 hours ago, effrenatus said:

Is the tentacle parasite supposed to be milking, counting as being milked for milkmaid progress?

Seems not to happen but I‘m still on version 31-5-2017 though.

What are its influences on this mod actually?

Thank you for the insight...

yes,probably

it feeds lactacid and milks

Ed86,

When LL updated it looks like we lost the section on the original post where you give information about how to hook into MME, change a few settings, etc from script. Can you add that back onto the page? And does those things still work? I know the part about making a milkmaid through script still works because I use it in Elsie LaVache follower mod. I was looking at making some more content 

54 minutes ago, chajapa said:

Ed86,

When LL updated it looks like we lost the section on the original post where you give information about how to hook into MME, change a few settings, etc from script. Can you add that back onto the page? And does those things still work? I know the part about making a milkmaid through script still works because I use it in Elsie LaVache follower mod. I was looking at making some more content 

no, new forum doesnt support long posts

yes, its moved to txt file

14 minutes ago, Astral Wanker said:

So what can do you do with the cum sweetroll?

I made a lot of those but I can't offer them to anyone. It would be cool if you could craft food with cum and milk and offer them to NPCs, add them different responses and the cum in mouth effect of sexlab for "cummy food". :tongue:

you can eat it

5 hours ago, botticelli said:

The "Milk Cuirass sells milk" cheat does not seem to work with multibrests. It stops selling milk after the first breast row addition...

well yea, since you cant equip cuirass while having multibreast