I have two questions/requests:

• Is it possible to have the option to place the milking machines at farms instead of in the city? I know in Windhelm they partly block the alley. And being milked on a farm, feels more natural to me.
  • Could you add a few local milk maids? Women who sell their milk and once a while make use of the milk pumps. As I like that my character is required to milk herself from a devious point of view, being forced to be milked like a cow. But don't want to invest too much time to get a herd, I now end up feeling as if all the pumps are for me alone. Not as if I live in a world where being milked is normal.

Anyway, still love your mod so I hope you keep it up and running! :smile:

Hey, I was just making a small edit to the source files of the MCM script. But whenever I try to compile it tells me GetWornForm is not a function or does not exist. Is there anything I can do for a fix?

EDIT: That is just one of the errors that showed up but I am hoping that I solve the others as well at the same time.

12 hours ago, 777sage said:

Hey, I was just making a small edit to the source files of the MCM script. But whenever I try to compile it tells me GetWornForm is not a function or does not exist. Is there anything I can do for a fix?

EDIT: That is just one of the errors that showed up but I am hoping that I solve the others as well at the same time.

If you're going to compile you need to have the sources of the mod you're working on AND the sources of any mod it DEPENDS on. If they're in a BSA file, the compile will fail.

12 hours ago, 777sage said:

you need skse sources

On 1/16/2018 at 12:03 AM, jaberwocky said:

I have two questions/requests:

• Is it possible to have the option to place the milking machines at farms instead of in the city? I know in Windhelm they partly block the alley. And being milked on a farm, feels more natural to me.
  • Could you add a few local milk maids? Women who sell their milk and once a while make use of the milk pumps. As I like that my character is required to milk herself from a devious point of view, being forced to be milked like a cow. But don't want to invest too much time to get a herd, I now end up feeling as if all the pumps are for me alone. Not as if I live in a world where being milked is normal.

Anyway, still love your mod so I hope you keep it up and running! :smile:

if you make plugin that suits your desires, then sure

no, i know that its hard enough for me to not bother with npcs, ai, and who knows what else

you can try Slave Girls by hydragorgon

you can also not install milkpumps and only use the one you craft for your home

About the alternative milk production (fixed milk in the debug menu):

I like the idea that the milk production is dependent on breast size, rather then the maid level alone (if ticked). It would be interesting to know, if it takes the actual node value or the value provided by MME? So i have huge tits, say because of parasites, does my maid produce more milk/per hour? Or if i enabled arousal based scaling (dcur) are my breasts get scaled to say 4, does MME produces four times the amount of milk, despite that MME only scales to 1.2?

33 minutes ago, hexenhaus said:

About the alternative milk production (fixed milk in the debug menu):

I like the idea that the milk production is dependent on breast size, rather then the maid level alone (if ticked). It would be interesting to know, if it takes the actual node value or the value provided by MME? So i have huge tits, say because of parasites, does my maid produce more milk/per hour? Or if i enabled arousal based scaling (dcur) are my breasts get scaled to say 4, does MME produces four times the amount of milk, despite that MME only scales to 1.2?

no it takes into account

base node size during maid creation(likely 1.0)

breastsize gained with breast enlarge potion

MaidMilkGen

Arousal

breastrows

looks like theres and error in formula and its not really fixed, but should be 0.334 and slightly rise with time as MaidMilkGen increases

2 hours ago, Ed86 said:

you need skse sources

Okay! Thank you for the help on that, now I am only getting errors like:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Quest.psc(3,0): missing SCRIPTNAME at 'Quest'

There are others of the same kind, but I think these errors are stemming from the error above based on what I am reading, otherwise I am not sure. Any ideas? I am going to try replacing the script files again with the skse ones.

7 minutes ago, 777sage said:

Okay! Thank you for the help on that, now I am only getting errors like:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Quest.psc(3,0): missing SCRIPTNAME at 'Quest'

There are others of the same kind, but I think these errors are stemming from the error above based on what I am reading, otherwise I am not sure. Any ideas? I am going to try replacing the script files again with the skse ones.

no idea

59 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

no it takes into account

base node size during maid creation(likely 1.0)

breastsize gained with breast enlarge potion

MaidMilkGen

Arousal

breastrows

looks like theres and error in formula and its not really fixed, but should be 0.334 and slightly rise with time as MaidMilkGen increases

Do you know if there is a way to implement this, that the milk production is dependent on the SLIF breast value? Would be really cool :smiley:

19 minutes ago, hexenhaus said:

Do you know if there is a way to implement this, that the milk production is dependent on the SLIF breast value? Would be really cool :smiley:

im sure there is, the question will it be done? - probably not xD or at least not anywhere soon

Ok, once I got rid of those errors CK began showing errors for other things as well. Really all I wanted to do was increase the slider max for a few of my milk maids because I managed to get them up to 218.55 in milk gen(obviously only meant about 25+ per hour or something like that) - but I had a bug that turns out wasnt due to MME but I ended up resetting them, and since the slider only goes up to 25.000 I ended up having to use CE to get them back to that point.

По 26.12.2017 в 14:38, сказал Fredfish:

Мм/молоко мода/отладка/Общие/отключить броню зачистки

На 07.01.2018 в 02:07, сказал jlttsmiley:

Босфорский этим мод уже более трех лет , мне нравится morps тело, когда мой мультяшек превращается в молоко ты отличный способ, чтобы получить деньги или кормить вашего мастера, если поработить по УР . Сказал Что, потому что он может быть активен забеременеть на дев наши женщины всегда я думала, что Берман молоко основания должна производить молоко быстрее или за угрозы время, чем объединение молоко основания. Просто интересно , тоже продать или захватывающий способ вылечить или изменить игрока и НПС в норме будет приятно. Я хочу очистить мою игру скрипты, которые сохраняют молоко когда-нибудь гор от 5 до 10 уровня. Я опрос функцию мм и сэкономить средства. еще как супер мод!!!!

Is it possible to deactivate the Exhaustion debuff? I am playing with INeed and two exhaustion debuffs spoil the game a bit. Especially when you wake up with full breasts, well rested but you cannot milk because of the stamina debuff.

This makes Sex using SLSO pretty useless and combat with SL Defeat and exhaustion (stamina) knockdown pretty dangerous or not viable at all, when exhausted...

And whatfor is the nipple pain, when it is not connected to that exhaustion. I would rather prefer if milking would increase exhaustion from ineed, like combat does.

Dont get me wrong it is a great mod :smiley: - and there are many options in the debug menu but some basic stuff is missing (you can tune down the required sleep timespan, but not shut it down completely?)

3 hours ago, hexenhaus said:

Is it possible to deactivate the Exhaustion debuff? I am playing with INeed and two exhaustion debuffs spoil the game a bit. Especially when you wake up with full breasts, well rested but you cannot milk because of the stamina debuff.

This makes Sex using SLSO pretty useless and combat with SL Defeat and exhaustion (stamina) knockdown pretty dangerous or not viable at all, when exhausted...

And whatfor is the nipple pain, when it is not connected to that exhaustion. I would rather prefer if milking would increase exhaustion from ineed, like combat does.

Dont get me wrong it is a great mod :smiley: - and there are many options in the debug menu but some basic stuff is missing (you can tune down the required sleep timespan, but not shut it down completely?)

if you turn off all buffs\debuffs

i think it give exhaustion debuff if it reaches max and it can be used to stop milking when its max

3 hours ago, Ed86 said:

if you turn off all buffs\debuffs

i think it give exhaustion debuff if it reaches max and it can be used to stop milking when its max

Thank you, good to know.

Can you explain me also how milking can be stopped? The ingame description says to press both shifts and the notification hotkey, but all it does is enable the movement while milking till the end.

By the way i tested your suggestion to disable all de-/buffs. I could milk regardless of the pain, but the exhaustion debuff still aplied.

23 minutes ago, hexenhaus said:

Thank you, good to know.

Can you explain me also how milking can be stopped? The ingame description says to press both shifts and the notification hotkey, but all it does is enable the movement while milking till the end.

By the way i tested your suggestion to disable all de-/buffs. I could milk regardless of the pain, but the exhaustion debuff still aplied.

holding 1 shift enable movement,2 stops milking

you might need to hold it for 1 sec, so skyrim does it slow magic

31 minutes ago, hexenhaus said:

You write that the milk generation on a milkmaid is dynamic. Do you need to activate MaidLevel bases Milkgen for it beeing dynamic or how is it beeing calculated? I ask because the Maid Level based milk generation gets fast really quickly (on standard base milk gen).

no, that would only increase production

MilkTickCycle = (1 + MilkGenValue * BreastRows)/3/10*LactacidMod

On 20/01/2018 at 3:43 AM, jhkjdgf said:

This is the second time someone has quoted me with a quote I never made, I don't even speak Russian (assuming that is Russian).

If you click the arrow on the right of the quote header on my supposed quote it with take you to what I actually typed.

Anyone know what is going on?

It seems I can't quote the quoter

Anyway this post is a Fake post https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36908-milk-mod-economy/?do=findComment&comment=2122207

As always, great mod, and thanks for all the hard work you put into it.  I just recently decided to use SkoomaWhore along side of it, and I have installed the 1.0 patch, but I never have anything like lacticacid forced upon my PC like all the other drugs.  Is the patch just a framework and I have to add the items in myself?  If not and the items are already in the patch, is there a way to control the frequency that MME items are used compared to the other items in SkoomaWhore? I have been forced 25-30 times without any MME items so far. Maybe I just need to be patient?  I just realized it might be a load order issue, is that possible?

58 minutes ago, nufndash said:

As always, great mod, and thanks for all the hard work you put into it.  I just recently decided to use SkoomaWhore along side of it, and I have installed the 1.0 patch, but I never have anything like lacticacid forced upon my PC like all the other drugs.  Is the patch just a framework and I have to add the items in myself?  If not and the items are already in the patch, is there a way to control the frequency that MME items are used compared to the other items in SkoomaWhore? I have been forced 25-30 times without any MME items so far. Maybe I just need to be patient?  I just realized it might be a load order issue, is that possible?

patch needs to be loaded after SW/ overwrite SW

MME adds lactacid to SW automatically

i dont remember how many drugs SW have, so chance is probably 1/10 or lower

if you know how, you can try to manually add lactacid to SLSW_DrugsWOcure formlist if you want higher chances

I remember reading in this topic that the mod now supports up to 100 milk slaves. If that is correct, MCM options in Debug Milk Maid do not work correctly for slaves 21+. Up to slave 20 MCM displays category SLAVES and then the Names beneath. Starting with slave 21 the name is no longer selectable. Instead, the word SLAVES appears there also.