On 16/02/2018 at 12:41 AM, twinklecupcakes said:

can someone please tell me where to find a milking machine

You did pick one of the milking machine options when you installed MME? I think the default is no milking machines.

If you did it will depend on which option you chose as to where the machines are.

6 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Small (hopefully) request. 

Would it be possible to change MCM slider "Modify milk prices by" to a float type so we can also reduce the price of milk as well as increasing it?

that would only affect economy prices, so selling milk directly to vendor would give more money than trough economy

I think the debug-->milkmaids list is a bit bugged on the latest version. It immediately defaults to the last npc added when trying to select any npc on the milkmaid list (didn't try the slaves list TBH) making it imposible to use the debug maid/slave functions on any npc but the last one. At first i thought it may be due to upgrading, but the same thing happens with a clean save,at least in my game. It's ok if one knows it is going to happen, simply add one npc and "fix" it before adding the next, but thought you should know.

Either way i'm not giving up the no anims/no cum bottles toggles now that i found it :tongue:

8 hours ago, BlackShades said:

I think the debug-->milkmaids list is a bit bugged on the latest version. It immediately defaults to the last npc added when trying to select any npc on the milkmaid list (didn't try the slaves list TBH) making it imposible to use the debug maid/slave functions on any npc but the last one. At first i thought it may be due to upgrading, but the same thing happens with a clean save,at least in my game. It's ok if one knows it is going to happen, simply add one npc and "fix" it before adding the next, but thought you should know.

Either way i'm not giving up the no anims/no cum bottles toggles now that i found it :tongue:

be risky, try

MilkMCM.7z

I'm getting two issues lately with this mod:

The first I'm not sure if it's an "issue" or bad understanding from my part, but my character started as a milkmaid at level 0. I though this was normal but I saw in the FAQ this line:

Q: Milkmaid level wont increase above 0
A: You need to feed follower/drink lactacid once. 

And I've gotten her to drink over 30 lactacids already but she's still level 0 (I'm eventually getting her to milking the 50 bottles that the game tells me it needs to level up). Considering that this is making her first level a real hell (she won't produce milk unless on lactacids) and that quote, I'm assuming that this is an error.

The second is that my character seems to have a permanent "Unmilked" debuff. Even if deactivate it in the debug settings, it comes back after a little while, and it overlaps with the other buffs/debuffs. She can have the "unmilked" and the "well milked" status effects right after using the pumps, for example.

I'm not sure of the cause but I wonder if these things are related. Could it be that the fact that she's stuck at level 0 is bugging out the debuff?

Also, there's a page in the MCM that seems to be missing the translation file.

1 hour ago, Skyrimfloo said:

I'm getting two issues lately with this mod:

The first I'm not sure if it's an "issue" or bad understanding from my part, but my character started as a milkmaid at level 0. I though this was normal but I saw in the FAQ this line:

And I've gotten her to drink over 30 lactacids already but she's still level 0 (I'm eventually getting her to milking the 50 bottles that the game tells me it needs to level up). Considering that this is making her first level a real hell (she won't produce milk unless on lactacids) and that quote, I'm assuming that this is an error.

The second is that my character seems to have a permanent "Unmilked" debuff. Even if deactivate it in the debug settings, it comes back after a little while, and it overlaps with the other buffs/debuffs. She can have the "unmilked" and the "well milked" status effects right after using the pumps, for example.

I'm not sure of the cause but I wonder if these things are related. Could it be that the fact that she's stuck at level 0 is bugging out the debuff?

Also, there's a page in the MCM that seems to be missing the translation file.

you need 50+ milkings AND 1+ lactacid to lvlup

well you can get her pregnant to save on lactacids

or 1 lactacid to start lactating and 1 to lvlup

how big is Unmilked debuff

im not sure, it might be old script stuck in you save, or skyrim papyrus stability problem.... who knows

50 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

you need 50+ milkings AND 1+ lactacid to lvlup

well you can get her pregnant to save on lactacids

or 1 lactacid to start lactating and 1 to lvlup

She's pregnant through Beeing Female, but unless the idea is that the very first level is the hardest, her production is about 0.033 bottles in the debug MCM page, which means that unless I feed her constantly with lactacid she'd take about 1000 hours (over 40 game days) to produce 33 bottles. The thing is that I've tried the mod on Easy mode and after getting past the first couple of levels what bothered me was just the opposite, she'd be producing dozens of bottles of milk every day, so to be honest I don't really get the mod's progression. <_<

50 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

how big is Unmilked debuff

im not sure, it might be old script stuck in you save, or skyrim papyrus stability problem.... who knows

Sorry, my mistake, it's the "Breasts" debuff. I understand that this one is supposed to be constantly running and drain stats just by having her boobs bigger, am I right?

It seems kinda overkill to me, to be honest. It's basically applying the unmilked debuffs twice and you can't disable it without disabling the rest of the debuffs. At least on my file I'll probably change it to keep only the carry weight penalty (to be balanced with the well milked one).

12 hours ago, Skyrimfloo said:

She's pregnant through Beeing Female, but unless the idea is that the very first level is the hardest, her production is about 0.033 bottles in the debug MCM page, which means that unless I feed her constantly with lactacid she'd take about 1000 hours (over 40 game days) to produce 33 bottles. The thing is that I've tried the mod on Easy mode and after getting past the first couple of levels what bothered me was just the opposite, she'd be producing dozens of bottles of milk every day, so to be honest I don't really get the mod's progression. <_<

Sorry, my mistake, it's the "Breasts" debuff. I understand that this one is supposed to be constantly running and drain stats just by having her boobs bigger, am I right?

It seems kinda overkill to me, to be honest. It's basically applying the unmilked debuffs twice and you can't disable it without disabling the rest of the debuffs. At least on my file I'll probably change it to keep only the carry weight penalty (to be balanced with the well milked one).

hm... with recent game trends i should move lactacid to dlc or lootboxes or maybe patreon subscription model :smiley:

well progression is very simple and logical

you get pregnant and start producing milk, i think in around 1-2 weeks youll be producing 1 bottle per hour, and if you dont milk production will drop

but i guess  most people want "here and now" approach, so they get high on lactacid and within few days turn into walking tits full of milk, keep drinking lactacid and eventually you wont be able to move, thats what you want, dont you? you can even install Being a Cow, that will turn you into cow

yes

no its not, its magnitude depends on breast size, while unmilked debuff depends on milk, having 2 huge fun bags in front of you wont make you great warrior

it would be even better if SOS had similar debuff for all those futa horse cocks with huge balls

When trying to milk with Aradia Living Armor I get a message '[name] is a host for living armor and can not be milked'. The Spriggan Host works fine, didn't check other armors but I would really like to make Aradia's one work. My character also has an effect 'Host for living armor' so I guess it should be removed somehow?... The tick next to this effect in MME menu is disabled though. I'd really appreciate any help.

And I actually have another one question: I just noticed that I haven't got the milk leaking effect (particles) for a while now, so it just suddenly stopped working. What can be the reason for it?

12 minutes ago, quorthon123 said:

When trying to milk with Aradia Living Armor I get a message '[name] is a host for living armor and can not be milked'. The Spriggan Host works fine, didn't check other armors but I would really like to make Aradia's one work. My character also an effect 'Host for living armor' so I guess it should be removed somehow?... The tick next to this effect in MME menu is disabled though. So I'd really appreciate any help.

you tits belong to the armor now, relax and enjoy

10 hours ago, Yuni said:

MCM Bug Report.

1: Debug Menu

2: Player makes change to 'milk rate'.

3: Reload MCM menu.
4: Change has been applied to milk price instead.

Example:

Milk rate ->2
(Reload MCM Page)
Milk price is now 200?

idk, mine works fine

Getting a ctd whenever MMe tries to start. Happens when I start a new game, just as the camera pans to the character build or when i try the start everything else save and reload with mme installed.  Everything else runs just not mme.

I recall having this problem once before and there was some absurdly easy fix to it and I cant remember what it is or where I found it.