since u got rid of the debug to remove milk coming out when have sex can it maybe at least count to milked amount?

i also had the empty boxes when drink lacacid to be come milk maid. it seems to be only when u use lacacid to be come a milk maid. useing pump is fine. do u think its trying to give a popup like when u use pump but doesnt have text coded for it?

On 2017/11/28 at 1:16 AM, Ed86 said:

No its either you have bad localisation or mod not started correctly

I think the mod started properly. The game showed  "Milk Mod Enabled. Event intervals set to: Milk production - 1 hour". The message box that shows up after PC use the milk machine has proper text. I'm not sure what went wrong duing installation... I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times using NMM.

7 hours ago, sidfu said:

since u got rid of the debug to remove milk coming out when have sex can it maybe at least count to milked amount?

i also had the empty boxes when drink lacacid to be come milk maid. it seems to be only when u use lacacid to be come a milk maid. useing pump is fine. do u think its trying to give a popup like when u use pump but doesnt have text coded for it?

its just toggle removed, milk is reduced at orgasm

2nd option is there

6 hours ago, niceboatu said:

I think the mod started properly. The game showed  "Milk Mod Enabled. Event intervals set to: Milk production - 1 hour". The message box that shows up after PC use the milk machine has proper text. I'm not sure what went wrong duing installation... I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times using NMM.

formatting screwed up

drop this to The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\MME\

Strings.7z

On 11/26/2017 at 5:17 AM, Veladarius said:

The only issue I have with this mod is that it run too much in the background. I use SexLab Inflation Framework as I have several mods that change the body so every time MME does something then SLIF does as well. Using Be a Cow alongside MME is even worse as that updates multiple times a second. Right now MME has entries in my log generally every second or multiple per second. If it is set to check things once per hour shouldn't it just run once per hour? I like the mod but after getting a few milk maids MME shows up in my logs more than just about anything else (except Be a Cow even when the mod is disabled in the MCM menu, that has been dumped). I have 3 Milk Maids and at this point my game is getting unstable. I've already dumped Cursed Loot for constantly running when I have disabled most everything and what is left should only run once per hour.

noticed ...that some times the mod works .......and others don't ..well here is another thing whenever i reset the mod or the milk maids ..the variables stay the same ..how come he data is still stored ...is there files overwritten ...could that be an error ...??

3 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

noticed ...that some times the mod works .......and others don't ..well here is another thing whenever i reset the mod or the milk maids ..the variables stay the same ..how come he data is still stored ...is there files overwritten ...could that be an error ...??

I don't know, if you are using the Inflation Network mod from my experience with it resetting the variables there only drops off the decimal leaving the whole number. In the end I have set Inflation Network so instead of adding all of the changes from mods together now I use Highest Wins and find I don't end up way out of proportion. Even telling Inflation Network to set everything to 0 doesn't work correctly so if you are using it that may be the issue.

If it is an issue with the variables (such as times milked and such) not being reset then that would be an MME issue.

3 hours ago, Veladarius said:

I don't know, if you are using the Inflation Network mod from my experience with it resetting the variables there only drops off the decimal leaving the whole number. In the end I have set Inflation Network so instead of adding all of the changes from mods together now I use Highest Wins and find I don't end up way out of proportion. Even telling Inflation Network to set everything to 0 doesn't work correctly so if you are using it that may be the issue.

If it is an issue with the variables (such as times milked and such) not being reset then that would be an MME issue.

well it's that ...it is an issue with the variables (such as times milked and such) not being reset...so sad that i won't be able to use this mod ...

hmm since there no toggle now for the milk effect after sex think need to add a check to the well milked breasts. as it is right now say u have 10 milk  and 0 pain. if u have sex it milks u for 1 milk putting u at 9, but it also gives u the well milked buff so u can milk yourself just from 1 milk being milked during sex. now im saying normal sex not when u asked someone to milk u.

5 hours ago, Gelubir said:

I would like there to be a version of only animations that is used in sexlab whit milk spray without scrips, just like kom animations, would you consider that kind of version?

animations run by scripts

i dont see reason why make something like that

11 hours ago, sidfu said:

hmm since there no toggle now for the milk effect after sex think need to add a check to the well milked breasts. as it is right now say u have 10 milk  and 0 pain. if u have sex it milks u for 1 milk putting u at 9, but it also gives u the well milked buff so u can milk yourself just from 1 milk being milked during sex. now im saying normal sex not when u asked someone to milk u.

no it doesnt, well milked buff is applied at 40% or less milk fullness

20171201223050_1.thumb.jpg.5a36366537b509f298e6b19a27e1dbb0.jpg                                                                    want to share a slif bodymorph config i made, I would use the CBBE bodytype in bodyslide for best results, use the left side player only 20171201222304_1.thumb.jpg.184a69294b80b3efb4b1ba34ad91a663.jpg

20171201222316_1.jpg

20171201222320_1.jpg

20171201222326_1.jpg

ed86 found another bug. when u at enough milk for it to unequip armor it will unequip the milkers also. wich means that when u alone if there no people or milker building then u cant milk as when i tried and it unequiped it mid milking it caused the milking to bug.

12 hours ago, sidfu said:

ed86 found another bug. when u at enough milk for it to unequip armor it will unequip the milkers also. wich means that when u alone if there no people or milker building then u cant milk as when i tried and it unequiped it mid milking it caused the milking to bug.

erm... what milkers?