Guest Long John

@fishburger67 or Aqqh - Are you planning to bring SerialStrip support to SexLab Sex Slaves mod? Specifically when having the soon to be slaves strip (during the new intro quest) and/or during "Dark Possession". In addition to "Dominate Andrew" quest line.

@Carida - What are your views on SerialStrip if fishburger67 were to add support?

I noticed one weird incompatibility when I went to Solitude to rescue the virgin. Everything worked well to the point where I knocked down the bandit, but then I got stuck to the point where I should speak with Tabitha. Tabitha was just lying in the ground and nothing happened. I checked my script log and it was full of these lines caused by the Sneak Tools mod.

[06/27/2015 - 05:16:09PM] ERROR: Latent function Cast did not successfully start - aborting call
stack:
[ (9804ADC7)].SPELL.Cast() - "<native>" Line ?

[None].SneakToolsMaskSurroundingsScript.OnEffectFinish() - "SneakToolsMaskSurroundingsScript.psc" Line 26

I was wearing a mask from that mod that prevents the recognition and when I took it off the scene went on and I could finish the quest. I tested the mask afterwards in another location and there it worked without any script logging. It happened only at that point of the quest.

@fishburger67 or Aqqh - Are you planning to bring SerialStrip support to SexLab Sex Slaves mod? Specifically when having the soon to be slaves strip (during the new intro quest) and/or during "Dark Possession". In addition to "Dominate Andrew" quest line.

@Carida - What are your views on SerialStrip if fishburger67 were to add support?

Well, stripping and redress anims aren't exactly useful if you got bunch of NPCs that walk around naked all the time  ;)

Guess we could try to use it for example during orgy seductions - but

1 we would need to check if this can be done without adding serial stripper as requirement

2 Antono would need to include multi threading feature

3 Antono would need to include redress feature.

Dunno tbh. If there would be some easy way to do so then why not.

if that would be a problem then i guess we could always include those anims directly.

I'm doing a fresh play through with the latest version (old save was corrupted, too bad, so sad). What is the most flexible option for Vess and Niri in case this save is around for a few months and you implement some additional stuff? Last time around I enslaved Vess and let Niri go. I'm OK with that again, but am open to whatever will give me the best story later on.

I haven't played this mod for some time and was quite pleased with a new update to try. I really like the way it is started now.

Something I noticed, and I apologize if it's been mentioned, I honestly didn't read through the 270+ pages, this mod seems to have issues with groovetama's one handed animation replacer.

Well, at least for me. I get the occasional time when using a controller that hitting the attack button goes into the attack stance, but doesn't draw the weapon. For my player, easy fix, just hit the draw button again.

Unfortunately, when tied to a cross for "training" and the dremora gets stuck in the same glitch, there is no redrawing, you just hang out on the cross forever.

The dialog still goes through, but I guess the stage is set to a timer or something associated to the actual whipping, because it won't progress.

I know that is not your mod, and I am only posting this as a "possible conflict" just to make you/others aware.

Thanks for all your hard work!

Since we seem to be sharing images of the girls, here is my Sasha. We are just back from Mias Palace, so she hasn't gotten decked out in jewelry yet. She will get a better sword, but this is her standard armor. UNP body, Alt Navetsea textures, some eye replacer mod, I don't remember which.

post-33803-0-77755200-1435460023_thumb.jpg

This is the skin I'm using, this is Better Females by Bella merged with SG Female Textures Renewal (merger done by uglykidcid) for no seams, this is for UNP bodies (UNPB, SeveNBase, Seraphim, etc), it looks very good. Imperfections in the skin has been taken out from normal SG Renewal (it's okay to have a few scars, but having the same scars on every single female in Skyrim gets dull). This is very high definition textures.

https://mega.co.nz/#!AJpFyCyK!oIg3p0vm-3ivZgzCvQlC2PvA_V31e7w61zFjWv6afj4

For reference here's how SG Female Textures Renewal looks;

35267-3-1366962484.jpg

And then it's combined with the more defined makeup options in Better Females;

2812-1-1323373200.jpg

I haven't played this mod for some time and was quite pleased with a new update to try. I really like the way it is started now.

Something I noticed, and I apologize if it's been mentioned, I honestly didn't read through the 270+ pages, this mod seems to have issues with groovetama's one handed animation replacer.

Well, at least for me. I get the occasional time when using a controller that hitting the attack button goes into the attack stance, but doesn't draw the weapon. For my player, easy fix, just hit the draw button again.

Unfortunately, when tied to a cross for "training" and the dremora gets stuck in the same glitch, there is no redrawing, you just hang out on the cross forever.

The dialog still goes through, but I guess the stage is set to a timer or something associated to the actual whipping, because it won't progress.

I know that is not your mod, and I am only posting this as a "possible conflict" just to make you/others aware.

Thanks so much for the heads up.  I'll make a posting on the main page about it.

Thanks so much for the heads up.  Made a post on the main page to give people a heads up.

I looked at these animations Long John and TBH, I was not terribly impressed.  If the animations dragged the clothing down in a realistic way, it would be better. 

In any event, as Aqqh pointed out, we don't really have much use given that the Sex Slaves rarely have cloths. 

Easy enough though to make an addon.

Since we seem to be sharing images of the girls, here is my Sasha. We are just back from Mias Palace, so she hasn't gotten decked out in jewelry yet. She will get a better sword, but this is her standard armor. UNP body, Alt Navetsea textures, some eye replacer mod, I don't remember which.

attachicon.gifScreenShot37.jpg

She looks pretty good, but I must say, I really like Pretty Face better.

This is the skin I'm using, this is Better Females by Bella merged with SG Female Textures Renewal (merger done by uglykidcid) for no seams, this is for UNP bodies (UNPB, SeveNBase, Seraphim, etc), it looks very good. Imperfections in the skin has been taken out from normal SG Renewal (it's okay to have a few scars, but having the same scars on every single female in Skyrim gets dull). This is very high definition textures.

35267-3-1366962484.jpg

2812-1-1323373200.jpg

So, are any of these Sasha or Jenny?  If the top is Sasha, I like it a lot.

Here is sasha in the vanilla game with just pretty face.

AC78nhW.png

I think we can agree that she is pretty hot.  She looks even better with my enb and other mods on my modded game.

Edit:  And I do like the short hair on your image of Jenny.

This Sasha is awesome. :) Love her.

Summer is here...  None of the mods I follow have had new updates since - well since Witcher 3 came out.

On days like this, I go back and start Sex Slaves again.

No mod I run has better replay value for the story line, up through Tabitha.

And knowing Niri's fate ahead of time does not lessen the pleasure of doing it again.

Point of note:  Vess did not wander off this time from her cell. For the first time, a mage was beating on Niri instead of Vess.

Killed the mage, talked to Niri and she sat in her chair. Talked to Vess, and she sat in her chair. That never happened before.

And - most important - Vess was where she belonged for "Decide what to do about Vess".

I think the mage beating on her put her into an aggro state that made her go to the abandoned cabin...

I really hope you can line up the Niri voice actress again for additional content. Not that Jenn and Sasha voices are not superb.

Just want to see Niri filled out too.

Added: Running ZAZ 6.06 on this run. Animations were incorrect - all the oral ones were vaginal.

Fixed it by using MCM options in ZAZ to rebuild, and Sexlab reregister. This may be a common problem with 6.06.

35267-3-1366962484.jpg

2812-1-1323373200.jpg

So, are any of these Sasha or Jenny?  If the top is Sasha, I like it a lot.

No, both of those images are from their Nexus pages, I don't have Sasha and Jenny unlocked currently in my save since I started using these (level 19 iwith few combat skills isn't a good time to face the dungeon) so you'll just have to try them out and see. Since it's just textures it's easy to to just plunk in, activate and if you don't like disable, won't hurt your save and don't need a clean save or anything like that.

I can say that Sasha will get bigger and more defined lips and more makeup than you have on your screenshot.

[...] this mod seems to have issues with groovetama's one handed animation replacer.

[...]

Thanks so much for the heads up.  Made a post on the main page to give people a heads up.

[...]

my apologies up-front if I actually miss the point here.

I don't use a controller, only mouse & keyboard but I know that occasionally the whipping scene fails with the 'whipper' standing in a one-hand attack position but no whip. It happened to me on the first occasion in the dungeon where we get caught and my char is dangling from the ceiling.

If that is what you, sfeile, refer to, then I have doubts it is related to groovetama's animations as I know this problem from the early days of Sanguine Debauchery (when jzeborg was still working the mod). The below is specific to the NPC staying in a one-hand attack stance. My own char never had that issue but then I am not using a controller.

Here are the steps I read somewhere (a tip from jzeborg probably - sorry for not searching for the quote right now....):

- open the console

- type: help zbf

- note the value for 'zbf punishment cane' = xx007004  (with xx representing the load position of the esp)

- since the camera is blocked you cannot click (while in console) on the 'whipper' to make it the target for the command; but you can use the mouse scroll to change through the available targets instead.

- once the target is in 'focus' type: additem xx007004 1

- hit enter and exit the console and the whipping scene proceeds.

I don't know if the same will work with a controller as well but I thought I'd share as these steps saved my ass countless times (mine, not the one of my char ;) )

@fishburger67: thank you for this phantastic mod, I am still in the palace but it's been an amazing experience so far and I'm looking forward to the next parts... if I get my crash-on-save issues fixed...

my 2cents on a sunday morning

JDough

Thanks so much for the heads up.  I'll make a posting on the main page about it.

Sure thing!

Cheated & skipped right to Dominate Andrew.

He's a bit annoying, he forced sex my char. a couple of times while she's opening the door. Lucky it wasn't the door going to the new cell, my game might've CTD. Well, not like a forced sex, but a forcegreet.

Also, the whipping doesn't seems to work. All it did was giving my char. a blindfold.

Love the Dominate Andrew sex talk, it fits the dominant role. The only problem I have was the voice for my char. Sometimes the stage 3 or 4 voice clips played during stage 1 of sex. Since I haven't tried the other voice clips for my char. My char. voice clip calls everybody she's having sex with "master" which is kind of weird.

I was thinking, how about making the dominant stuff available in towns? Even better, makes the mod remembers when was the last time my char. submit to Andrew & let the duration of abuses increase based on that. Perhaps more potential of more tying ups, whippings & rapes?

My char. should still be able to submit to Andrew outside of towns, but in towns, there will be the force greetings. The submitting outside of town will decrease the duration of abuses she might have to face when in town.

[...] this mod seems to have issues with groovetama's one handed animation replacer.

[...]

[...]

my apologies up-front if I actually miss the point here.

I don't use a controller, only mouse & keyboard but I know that occasionally the whipping scene fails with the 'whipper' standing in a one-hand attack position but no whip. It happened to me on the first occasion in the dungeon where we get caught and my char is dangling from the ceiling.

If that is what you, sfeile, refer to, then I have doubts it is related to groovetama's animations as I know this problem from the early days of Sanguine Debauchery (when jzeborg was still working the mod). The below is specific to the NPC staying in a one-hand attack stance. My own char never had that issue but then I am not using a controller.

Here are the steps I read somewhere (a tip from jzeborg probably - sorry for not searching for the quote right now....):

- open the console

- type: help zbf

- note the value for 'zbf punishment cane' = xx007004  (with xx representing the load position of the esp)

- since the camera is blocked you cannot click (while in console) on the 'whipper' to make it the target for the command; but you can use the mouse scroll to change through the available targets instead.

- once the target is in 'focus' type: additem xx007004 1

- hit enter and exit the console and the whipping scene proceeds.

I don't know if the same will work with a controller as well but I thought I'd share as these steps saved my ass countless times (mine, not the one of my char ;) )

@fishburger67: thank you for this phantastic mod, I am still in the palace but it's been an amazing experience so far and I'm looking forward to the next parts... if I get my crash-on-save issues fixed...

my 2cents on a sunday morning

JDough

On this topic, I used to have this issue as well but it had nothing to do with a controller.  

It was the wrong/conflicting animation files.  

Since I just redid my animation files I no longer have this isssue.

Here is what I did.

First off I found this short guide

bugabear13
Posted 20 July 2014 - 03:17 AM

Stranger

•  
  • Premium Member
  •  
  • 3 posts

Hey there, i'm sure this is a little old but i wasn't sure if anyone figured this out so i made a guide.

I'll start by saying i have slight trouble giving instructions and i take NO credit for ANY of these mod creations, all credit goes to the respective mod authors, so bear with me here.

First: Install order. (Note: i only have dual sheathe redux (with appropriate patches, 360 walk and run, immersive animations, and xp32 new animations, and realistic ragdolls for my character)

Lets begin:

Install in THIS ORDER! (i'm going by my personal installations for this, so try and stay with me)

realistic ragdolls>xp32 skeleton BAIN>Dual sheathe redux>immersive animations>360 walk and run>xp32 new animations.

IMPORTANT: When you've finished installing immersive animations, follow these steps for 360 walk and run installer and xp32's new animation installers while staying true to the install order listed above!

360 walk and run: face foward options with qsuedo cloak (do this for both male and female, and yes you can use bbp for female options), tick the check box for 360 backward patch, tick 360 swimming motion

1. xp32 new animations installer: tick the boxes for all forward motions of your choice (and ONLY the foward animations!), and for all backward motions leave at vanilla. (i didn't tick the box for the "get up" animation, so im not sure if that has any effect for this).

2. When asked to overwrite ANY BACKWARD animation from 360 walk and run choose NO, all other files choose YES. Do NOT select "yes to all" or "no to mod", you must MANUALLY choose the specific backward walking and running animation files to overwrite, Otherwise it won't work!

For momo's running animations i chose the "slightly slanted" option.

make sure you do the dual redux patches and Fnis generator stuff and then sort the load order (i used LOOT for this).

After this you should be all set!

The effect is that when you're running or walking your character will "mold" into the proper animations when starting the backward running animations. Looks pretty smoothe in fact. (sorry but i don't have any way to upload screenshots or videos of the effect taking place, so you'll just have to follow the guide VERY carefully for this)

Also, sorry if i don't respond to any comments but im not really a big forum type person :/

I wanted to get 360 walk back but keep XP32's fem walk as I liked it better than 360's or even Mr Troublemakers. or rather the animation files he put in his installer which is part of the base body I use.

So to begin:

I installed Troublemakers UNPB BBP body; TBBP MTM T Body version, Hand mesh, No on the skeleton install, 

TBBP animations-includes 360 Walk and Run Plus by yukl, NoMaaM Breathing Idles BBP by fore, no textures (as I used a combo of others), Required Files, Install. 

EDIT: I also got rid of his Idle hkx. I did not like it.

OR

360 Walk and Run Plus by yukI - 360 + cloak, Face direction of movement, Male and Female, BBP On, 360 Speed Fix, Swimming, Install.

DL'ed XP32's New Animation Pack, Installed:  01-No skeleton, 02-Female only, 03-Momo less slanted, 04-Forward only, 05-no jump, 06-only forward, 07- vanilla, 08-vanilla, 09-New Animation, PCEA vanilla

Install.  IMPORTANT- Look in installed mod and if you see any backward hkx remove it, also remove under character assets skeleton_female.hkx

Next I installed Pretty Jump Animations, Pretty Staff And Magic Cast Animations v01.d, and Pretty Combat Animations 1.36e by Dualsun.

Next install - XP32MSE v2.80 Dual HDT = SOS patch if you use both SOS and racemenu, Base animations Dual, none, none, none(unless you use these i guess, I don't), No First person or mounted., All Monster options, Skeleton Rig Map option 1.

You should be good to go.  I was.

Observations, suggestions, questions..

I still say that the Britney Shears Hair salon is still bugged.  You should take a look at it because I went to change Sasha's hair and it changed her face.

The Long & Very Curly option produced a very short hair style.  Not the one shown below but similar. 

Sasha Vanilla with my face/body mods.

post-334443-0-51161400-1435485315_thumb.jpg

Sasha after hairstyle change

post-334443-0-26735100-1435485405_thumb.jpg

Perhaps with this you should have it as a loose file so it can utilize the users installed body/face mods instead of its own internal ones.  If that is what's happening.

In MCM you have a config option for Random SexLab acts.  

The description, for me, is a bit confusing.

What does randomly named animations vs random picked animations mean? 

(Not exact wording from MCM)

During the scene with Archeron, he Demands that I service him orally, I find it funny that we ended up kissing the whole time till I orgasmed.   Suggest you put a limiter for only Oral head animations in for that scene.

I think that covers it.

EDIT: Could you also explain Cell Scan Delay in seconds.  Is this meaning it scans every second?  I set it to 10 just in case.  1 seams a bit excessive.

After "Spiking the Punch" my char was moved back to the stairs and she then turned to face the group, then back to the stair, then back to the group, then back to the stair, then back to the group.  This happens every time I get to this point.

sharing some pics of my followers, including Sasha Belen (changed to Vamp/Succubus), Vess (also Vamp/Succubus), Niri (Ranger), revamped nessa (as Mord Sith - look for the fantasy novels of the seeker to know, what a mord Sith is), Hikari (as Mord Sith, too)

Sasha Belen (using DemonicaHHRace, Demonicabody 1.5.1 and Skin-naked-DemonicaSkin, DemonicaHair10 - LaraCroftStyle)

HH standing for using Highheels, too

Niri (using DemonicaRace, Demonicabody 1.5.1., Skin-naked-Demonica, DemonicaHair01 - AuroraStyle)

Vess (using DemonicaRaceVampire, Demonicabody 1.5.1., Skin-naked-DemonicaSkin, DemonicaHair 04)

Hikari / Nessa using their original body with mord sith armor and dreadknight weapons

screenshot53 = Nessa and Sasha Belen

screenshot54 = Hikari and Sasha Belen

screenshot55 = Niri

screenshot56 = Vess and Niri

post-583460-0-86414500-1435496535_thumb.jpg

post-583460-0-91021100-1435496885_thumb.jpg

post-583460-0-36426500-1435496914_thumb.jpg

post-583460-0-58012600-1435496948_thumb.jpg

I would like to download the latest version of this mod from the mirrored site and I have a few questions. My player is UNPB and I'll be installing with NMM.

1. Not sure which version to download. The loose or bsa?

2. Is the hair pack included in these files or should I install separately?

3. Are the labia exciters included in these files or should I install separately?

4. I assume the piercings should be a separate install as I have to choose UNPB.

Thanks guys.  :)