Just wanted to give everyone a headsup who wants to change the appearance of sex slaves WITHOUT messing with the ck, Racemenu etc.. There is a mod on the nexus which allows applying the appearance of ANY npc (this includes standalone followers utilizing Ningheim) on another very easiliy with a 'TESV Edit Patcher'. This means you can load up one of those myriad of soulless eyecandy followers and apply the exact same appearance including the body type on one (or if you like on all) sex slaves without the need to download or mess with anything else. Furthermore the changes are purely cosmetic and you can revert them or choose another appearance anytime you wish. I have tested it a few times myself and it works great for me.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64875/?

Here is how I do it.  This method just changes the .nif and dds files:

http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Using_a_face_made_with_Chargen_Extension_on_an_NPC_for_Skyrim  This tutorial refers to CharGen Extension which is now part of RaceMenu.  So, you produce the .nif/dds with racemenu and merge with nifmerge following the tutorial.

@fishburger67 - The widget can have progress bars this means you could have the progress bar fill up as the days (or hours pass) until the dead line. Alternatively it could instead gradually empty until the deadline.

With the widget closing if either the deadline passes or you willingly return to the master. Each time before the count down timer starts the widget would get reset automatically. Obviously if the deadline passes the widget would close and the appropriate consequences would occur depending on the rules applied.

Thanks longjohn, I'll have a look at this.

Known issues/problems with Estrus Chaurus (3.93 or 4.00) and UFO (Ultimate Follower Overhaul) ?!?

After having deinstalled Sex Slaves V043B and reinstalled V051a the following üroblem occured: After the Vess/Niri decision (slaves or not) it wasn't possible to hire other followers: setfollowercount were below 15, no incompatible mods showed on your installation guide are in use. Rolling back to V043 made the UFO mod correctly again.

Estrus Chaurus spit do not create an tentacle attack, the masturbate animation is played instead. This made me assuming this occured in connection with Sexlab Sex Slaves.

Does anybody have useful hints how to solve?

Thanks for help in advance :-)

Known issues/problems with Estrus Chaurus (3.93 or 4.00) and UFO (Ultimate Follower Overhaul) ?!?

After having deinstalled Sex Slaves V043B and reinstalled V051a the following üroblem occured: After the Vess/Niri decision (slaves or not) it wasn't possible to hire other followers: setfollowercount were below 15, no incompatible mods showed on your installation guide are in use. Rolling back to V043 made the UFO mod correctly again.

Estrus Chaurus spit do not create an tentacle attack, the masturbate animation is played instead. This made me assuming this occured in connection with Sexlab Sex Slaves.

Which followers were you trying to hire and how were you trying to hire them?  I haven't tested UFO in a while, but it used to work fine.  I won't be testing it again in the future because there are way better alternatives.

Don't think the Estrus spell has anything to do with Sex Slaves unless it is because you are exceeding the Sexlab limit on the number of animations and the Estrus animations somehow got tossed out (although as far as I know, the estrus animations are not handled through Sexlab unless Chaurus does something different).

Sex Slaves adds several repackaged animations and that might put you over your limit.

I'm sorry if this has already been addressed but has anyone else experienced any issues with making Mia a slave?  I go through whole process including bonding but then it's like she is stuck on repeat.  No dialogue issues no nothing...she just keeps moaning while in the kneeling position after last animation.

Have tried loading previous saves and going through motions again with no success.

Anyone have any recommendations?  Thank You

Tell Velkor you can't complete the bond. He will help you.

Happens to me on every enslavement after the first.

And if he hangs on that dialog topic - open console, target him, then type "disable" then "enable". Never had that fail.

So this happens on every enslavement after the first?  So, if I make a change, can you test it?  This has been an ongoing problem for some players  that I would like to solve.

I'm sorry if this has already been addressed but has anyone else experienced any issues with making Mia a slave?  I go through whole process including bonding but then it's like she is stuck on repeat.  No dialogue issues no nothing...she just keeps moaning while in the kneeling position after last animation.

Have tried loading previous saves and going through motions again with no success.

Anyone have any recommendations?  Thank You

If you can make a save before proceeding, I can then make what I think is a fix and then perhaps you could try it.  I cannot reproduce this on my test machines.

This is my favorite mod. Having an actual crew and a stable of talented voice actresses (and an actor or two) puts this head and shoulders above the rest.

I will always be happy to help in any way i can. Just let me know what you want tested.

As it happens, on this play through I just left Tabitha hanging around.

I ran her up to bonding and verified I have a save just prior that repeatedly fails to complete bonding.

So she is ready for any special testing.

Tell Velkor you can't complete the bond. He will help you.

Happens to me on every enslavement after the first.

And if he hangs on that dialog topic - open console, target him, then type "disable" then "enable". Never had that fail.

Thank you thank you

This is my favorite mod. Having an actual crew and a stable of talented voice actresses (and an actor or two) puts this head and shoulders above the rest.

I will always be happy to help in any way i can. Just let me know what you want tested.

I'll make a quick fix and put it out as a beta.  Would just need you to do the training again and make sure it doesn't screw up and send me the papyrus log after you do the training.

I'll make a quick fix and put it out as a beta.  Would just need you to do the training again and make sure it doesn't screw up and send me the papyrus log after you do the training.

Will I need to test from start of training, or will start of ecstacy or "loves you" be good enough? I have a lot of saves...

Just want to say that I'm enjoying the new lines the ladies recorded, including the ones when I heal them. New lines every few releases helps keep things fresh.

I've noticed that I don't always have the option to watch Jenn and Sasha do each other - sometimes it's there, sometimes all I have is "do all of you", which seems to mean sex only with the one I'm talking to. Is that intentional?

Which followers were you trying to hire and how were you trying to hire them?  I haven't tested UFO in a while, but it used to work fine.  I won't be testing it again in the future because there are way better alternatives.

Don't think the Estrus spell has anything to do with Sex Slaves unless it is because you are exceeding the Sexlab limit on the number of animations and the Estrus animations somehow got tossed out (although as far as I know, the estrus animations are not handled through Sexlab unless Chaurus does something different).

Sex Slaves adds several repackaged animations and that might put you over your limit.

Thank you for replying:

Neither vanilla or sexlab followers could be hired. I tried to hire them by the default conversation option like " i need your help - please follow me" (translated from german - maybe it is a little different in english) provided by the UFO mod.

Outrunning numbers of animations could be a matter - I use the non SexLab Animation Pack - for example: the ZaZ animations also cannot be registered, probably by that reason. I think you are right - I try to disable a number of those animations and to reinstall Estrus Chaurus after that.

Will I need to test from start of training, or will start of ecstacy or "loves you" be good enough? I have a lot of saves...

A save closest to the start of the problem is perfect

Just want to say that I'm enjoying the new lines the ladies recorded, including the ones when I heal them. New lines every few releases helps keep things fresh.

I've noticed that I don't always have the option to watch Jenn and Sasha do each other - sometimes it's there, sometimes all I have is "do all of you", which seems to mean sex only with the one I'm talking to. Is that intentional?

There should be an option somewhere so you can watch.  Check out the group sex tree and there should be options for the slave you are talking to to have sex with another of your female companions.

Thank you for replying:

Neither vanilla or sexlab followers could be hired. I tried to hire them by the default conversation option like " i need your help - please follow me" (translated from german - maybe it is a little different in english) provided by the UFO mod.

Outrunning numbers of animations could be a matter - I use the non SexLab Animation Pack - for example: the ZaZ animations also cannot be registered, probably by that reason. I think you are right - I try to disable a number of those animations and to reinstall Estrus Chaurus after that.

If you cannot hire vanilla followers using the default "I need your help", that will almost certainly a UFO issue.  Having not used that mod in a while, I can not offer further help.  Hopefully someone here who is using it can give you some guidance.

NSL has so many animations that you must pick and choose which ones you really want.  Use the NSL menu and check on a maximum of 20 or so animations you want and then re-run Sexlab Register Animations.   SexLab allows a maximum of 115, so if you want to be precise, open Sexlab menu and count the animations included.  Then, add 10 to that number and subtract it from 110.  That value is how many NSL animations you can have. 

Having them disabled in Sexlab is not enough.  You must disable them in NSL (the default) and then re-run register animations.

5.1A
While waiting for your debug version, I got you a clean trace starting with the ecstacy spell.
It goes through failure to complete the bond, and velkor not acknowledging the dialog topic
for "Help me with the bond". I then hit him with disable / enable, at which point
he did indeed help me with the bond.
The trace finishes up after I take Tabitha as a follower.
This trace will serve as a 5.1A baseline.

Papyrus.0.log

5.1A

While waiting for your debug version, I got you a clean trace starting with the ecstacy spell.

It goes through failure to complete the bond, and velkor not acknowledging the dialog topic

for "Help me with the bond". I then hit him with disable / enable, at which point

he did indeed help me with the bond.

The trace finishes up after I take Tabitha as a follower.

This trace will serve as a 5.1A baseline.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

Thanks fred.  Here is a patch that I hope will fix the problem.  Just install this and let it overwrite the two files it contains.

This patch fixes (I hope) a single problem.   At the point where you talk to Volkar and he tells you that your slave is ready to bond, she will have the single dialog line:

I want the bond master.  Let me take you in my mouth  ....

After selecting this, there will be a blowjob animation.  Five second later she says the line:

Oh master!  You have made the bond ....

Then goes into ecstasy.

At the conclusion of the ecstasy, she should have the dialog option

Will you please be my new master now.

at which point you can send her home or take her as a follower.

This fix actually does very little.  This has always worked for me.  What it does is to set a 5 second timer and then execute the "Oh master! you have made the bond..." scene when the timer goes off.  This has the effect of starting that scene on a new thread separate from the Sexlab blowjob animation thread.  I am hoping that is where the problem is.

What has failed for me is where Volkar has a dialog that has three or more lines in it and I do not let it finish.  Then, every time I click on him, he says the missed line and will not respond to dialog clicks.  Saving and reloading always fixes that for me.  Just letting him finish talking also works.

Maybe I should shorten all those dialog lines, but I don't have access to the Volkar actor ATM, so I am kinda stuck.

MiasLair50cPatch.7z

Any news on when the new follower is coming out?

A new follower is not part of the proposed next release.  Not sure what you are referring too except that their might be a male added that might be a follower at some later time.

In addition, we will be introducing a new NPC that will play a major role in future releases, but she, at this point will not be a follower and likely never will be as far as I know.

The next release will consist of just dialog additions for Sasha and Jenny, followed by an Andrew overhaul.

5.1A

50C Patch

Some days you are the hammer - other days the anvil.

With patch installed, starting again from Ecstacy spell through Tabitha made follower, this run was exactly the same as no patch.

I never know when scripts are cached - are we sure I am running your patch code? Might need a debug statement to identify it.

New log attached.

Papyrus.0.log

Guest Long John

@fred200 - Have you tried with the patch on a fresh new character where there hasn't ever been SexLab Sex Slaves installed?

Also don't uninstall modifications with scripts during a playthrough as it can leave scripts behind in the saves with no appropriate modifications installed and running.

You papyrus log is showing signs of "Vampiric Thirst" either having been installed and then removed or other problems.

@fishburger67 - Maybe worth asking for a saved game associated with papyrus log file for the problem as they may be having problems with the saved game and/or other modification associated problems.

I could see something which may be associated with Vampiric Thirst or trying to refer to it as there is a papyrus log entry with the words for it present. While mentioning about not being able to find something or alternatively something else along those lines.

There may be other things in there which could be source of issues as I could see some entries with "stack:" and further information present.

I will mention I have never had a Vampire mod like "Vampiric thirst". Except for Serena, Vampires are not my thing. Never even played as a vampire.

I should also mention I am not debugging my installation - the mod runs fine for my purposes.

I am just trying to help with isolating a specific problem some users are seeing.

A previous example of that type problem was whipping scenes just not playing. Fish nailed that one.

5.1A

50C Patch

Some days you are the hammer - other days the anvil.

With patch installed, starting again from Ecstacy spell through Tabitha made follower, this run was exactly the same as no patch.

I never know when scripts are cached - are we sure I am running your patch code? Might need a debug statement to identify it.

New log attached.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

I looked at your log and see "Slave is bonded" twice with the second one 6 seconds after the first.  I am guessing that you click on Volkar to get him to force the bond, but I can't be sure. 

So, I made a new patch.  This one has more debug tracing.  Could you try this one? Also, after the bonding scene, could you getfactionrank xx085b3 where xx is the load order for miaslair.

@fred200 - Have you tried with the patch on a fresh new character where there hasn't ever been SexLab Sex Slaves installed?

Also don't uninstall modifications with scripts during a playthrough as it can leave scripts behind in the saves with no appropriate modifications installed and running.

You papyrus log is showing signs of "Vampiric Thirst" either having been installed and then removed or other problems.

@fishburger67 - Maybe worth asking for a saved game associated with papyrus log file for the problem as they may be having problems with the saved game and/or other modification associated problems.

I could see something which may be associated with Vampiric Thirst or trying to refer to it as there is a papyrus log entry with the words for it present. While mentioning about not being able to find something or alternatively something else along those lines.

There may be other things in there which could be source of issues as I could see some entries with "stack:" and further information present.

I looked at his log and he is not caching the old script.  There is debug info in there that is unique to the script just uploaded.

Patch2.7z

I will mention I have never had a Vampire mod like "Vampiric thirst". Except for Serena, Vampires are not my thing. Never even played as a vampire.

I should also mention I am not debugging my installation - the mod runs fine for my purposes.

I am just trying to help with isolating a specific problem some users are seeing.

A previous example of that type problem was whipping scenes just not playing. Fish nailed that one.

PlayerVampireQuest is part of the vanilla game.  Thanks so much for your help.  With it, maybe we can get this fixed for everyone.

5.1A

Patch2

For a virgin who is never supposed to be enslaved, Tabitha is getting a real workout.

Previous run:

When Tabitha bonds, she does not do an extended ecstacy masturbation. She just sits, and moans once.

Each time she is activated, she moans again.

When Velkor is activated, his dialog options include "Help me". When that choice is clicked - nothing happens. That was probably the first bond action you saw in the last trace.

After disable / enable the "help me" dialog option works as normal, and the dialog closes.

New trace:

Ran from ecstacy spell through follower.

Tabitha just moans after bonding.

Difference: This time Velkor's "Help me" dialog worked correctly. Can't say it is your patch though - he works correctly about half the time anyway.

Here is the new trace:

Papyrus.0.log