Guest Long John

@fishburger67 - Is it possible for when Dominant Andrew is active for him to take ownership of player owned homes when he is with them in the particular location?

Is it safe to update from version 5.1a to 5.1c? I haven't really started the quest line yet. I just received the note and read it.

Additional question about an issue that may be completely on my end.

Whenever there I perform a sex act around Volkar he treats it as if I've attacked him. This leads to an infinite loop of punishments since his punishment is a sex act in itself. Reason I believe it's on my end is because when I was doing Saadia's quest (Which is completely unrelated), if a sex act was performed before I got to Kematu his guards would attack me even though he tells them to hold off. Another thing as well is that even though I have Brawl Bugs Patch and Enhanced Blood Textures, my brawls would still break out into fights without the modified script in the Brawl Bugs comment section. (Issues seem related?)

Although, I can easily get around it by disabling and re-enabling Volkar when necessary while training an NPC. Just figured I'd mention that if anyone else had a similar issue, or could provide some insight.

Is it safe to update from version 5.1a to 5.1c? I haven't really started the quest line yet. I just received the note and read it.

Whenever there I perform a sex act around Volkar he treats it as if I've attacked him. This leads to an infinite loop of punishments since his punishment is a sex act in itself. Reason I believe it's on my end is because when I was doing Saadia's quest (Which is completely unrelated), if a sex act was performed before I got to Kematu his guards would attack me even though he tells them to hold off. Another thing as well is that even though I have Brawl Bugs Patch and Enhanced Blood Textures, my brawls would still break out into fights without the modified script in the Brawl Bugs comment section. (Issues seem related?)

Although, I can easily get around it by disabling and re-enabling Volkar when necessary while training an NPC. Just figured I'd mention that if anyone else had a similar issue, or could provide some insight.

Yes, you can load this version in place of anything after 3.0 and any saves you have will work fine.

That is true and will continue to be true for all future releases.

The problem mentioned in the spoiler is a mod in your load.  Somehow you are harming volkar and that is not nice.

@fishburger67 - Is it possible for when Dominant Andrew is active for him to take ownership of player owned homes when he is with them in the particular location?

For what purpose?

So I had a great time with the Dixie chicks. The girls were complaining that they don't get to go out too often. lol  :D

Glad you had fun.

Guest Long John

@fishburger67 - Slaves don't own property. So if the player owns any player homes then ends up a slave (initially for Dominant Andrew) then he should get ownership. As the player is no longer a person due to them being a slave.

Even if they are allowed inside by the master they don't actually own the home (and its contents except master given items) anymore.

Yes, you can load this version in place of anything after 3.0 and any saves you have will work fine.

The problem mentioned in the spoiler is a mod in your load.  Somehow you are harming volkar and that is not nice.

For what purpose?

So I had a great time with the Dixie chicks. The girls were complaining that they don't get to go out too often. lol  :D

Glad you had fun.

An Andrew punishing the player character might forbid use of the bed? The player character who is enslaved in Mthralling loses access to the houses and any goods inside the houses which have been stolen by the new cow's owner.

For what purpose?

Glad you had fun.

An Andrew punishing the player character might forbid use of the bed? The player character who is enslaved in Mthralling loses access to the houses and any goods inside the houses which have been stolen by the new cow's owner.

Andrew is not like Volkar.  He doesn't enslave anyone.  The PC voluntarily gives herself to him and she likes it.  It is supposed to be a slow process.  I am working on the slow part.  In any event, Andrew wants the PC to enjoy what he does to her and a bed is always good.

Andrew also is the son of a rich guy and doesn't need money or player possessions.

@fishburger67 - How about for any future dominate male or female slavers then?

Hopefully, Aqqh will see this and have some comment.

Also Long John, I am exploring the SkyUI widget system and the documentation is sparse to put it mildly.  Do you know of any mods that use , especially maybe a simple one that I can learn from?

Guest Long John

@fishburger67 - When a female BeeingFemale recently added widgets especially in version 2.4. In addition Loot and Degredation also has widgets which it uses.

For what purpose?

Glad you had fun.

Andrew is not like Volkar.  He doesn't enslave anyone.  The PC voluntarily gives herself to him and she likes it.  It is supposed to be a slow process.  I am working on the slow part.  In any event, Andrew wants the PC to enjoy what he does to her and a bed is always good.

Andrew also is the son of a rich guy and doesn't need money or player possessions.

Of course he doesn't enslave anyone. I did not mean to suggest that he might, but I can conceive of Andrew as a dominate punishing an errant player character for a short period of time.

Of course he doesn't enslave anyone. I did not mean to suggest that he might, but I can conceive of Andrew as a dominate punishing an errant player character for a short period of time.

So what you are asking for is forbidding access to player houses as a punishment for doing something Andrew does not like?

I need details and especially how this would be fun for the player.

Guest Long John

@fishburger67 - I'm talking specifically the part of the quest line where the player character is Dominant Andrew's Pet (slave).

It also would allow the player slave to learn their place - slave of their owner.

What Dixie chicks? Where?

you must check every nook miaslair to get her and have skill true eyes and master sneak... :cool:

@fishburger67 - I'm talking specifically the part of the quest line where the player character is Dominant Andrew's Pet (slave).

It also would allow the player slave to learn their place - slave of their owner.

But Long John, the player is not a slave.  She becomes a willing submissive.  Slavery implies force.  Andrew does not force, he entices.

Guest Long John

@fishburger67 - Alright then not Andrew. Though could you consider it for the other one and/or any future masters.

@fishburger67 - Alright then not Andrew. Though could you consider it for the other one and/or any future masters.

Well, there is Volkar who is slavemaster extreme.  And, we do have ideas for another dominate that I can't talk about yet.

Love your mod, been using it for awhile now. just updated to the new version 51c. started a new toon and when the courier show up and gives me the note to start the quest he keeps giving me 2 copies of the note to talk to the jarl Raven, I try to open the note to give the quest to advance but it won't advance. is there anyway to delete one of the notes from my inventory. I try to drop one of them and it won't let me cause it's a quest item. help please

Love your mod, been using it for awhile now. just updated to the new version 51c. started a new toon and when the courier show up and gives me the note to start the quest he keeps giving me 2 copies of the note to talk to the jarl Raven, I try to open the note to give the quest to advance but it won't advance. is there anyway to delete one of the notes from my inventory. I try to drop one of them and it won't let me cause it's a quest item. help please

You must have had one in your save, although that sounds odd given that it is a new toon.

Never ever heard of that.  I am betting that something is really hosed, but just in case,

setstage AQSS_MiaVessInter 20

That will advance the quest to where you need to visit the Jarl

Awesome, thanks for the reply!

Also, Volkar is no longer being harmed. Lol

I figured out it was SexLab Stop Combat messing up my encounters. Don't know if it was a direct conflict or a conflict unique to my modded game though. As Soul Gem Oven 2 and PSQ screw up my brawls without the fix I mentioned.

@fishburger67 - How about for any future dominate male or female slavers then?

One of our concepts for the future is a mercenary slave hunter.

You will have an option to hire him - it wont be required but it would make some things easier for you.

He may be developed as someone who would be met very early in the game and give you possibility to complete Mias starting quest with very low level character for example. Maybe there would be a new submissive path for this quest (like he would deliver you to Tzollaman as a slave).

It would have more sense to add financial domination to someone like him instead of Andrew - because from the very beginning you would have to pay him for his services.

Not sure about house ownership. Would need to check it for conflicts first.

All of this is just an ideas. There is nothing that is made or even decently planned. This guy wont appear in next major update or even in a version after that.

Only thing that exists so far:

Guest HiddenWord

Hey, I great job on the mod I am enjoying the parts I have played through so far! However, I am getting crashes when I am training Vess, I pull up my quick bar, "Q", or tey to hit Esc and I immediately crash. Any ideas as to what causes this? I have made sure I don't have any conflicting mods or anything like that.