Stupid question: is it safe to upgrade from 5.1a to 5.1c using the same save, or am I going to have to start a new game?

Nothing major have changed so there should be no problem to continue.

Making new versions compatible with previous ones is quite important to us. So forcing you to roll over wont happen very often.

As you made edits to Mia's Dungeon, please consider making a holding area for us. A combination of small individual cells, one larger holding cell, and some wall shackles and hanging shackles with a total capacity of a dozen or so. It would be quite handy to stash untrained followers / slave candidates until I get around to training them. Additionally, trained slaves could be stored there until needed elsewhere. The girls from Mia's Palace have a place to go, but others do not. The way my play throughs progress I don't have a big enough house mod for everyone until late game. This could also provide cattle storage for vampire characters.

In terms of implementation, I'm thinking a new jailor NPC to handle things. Probably some creepy guy, not a dremora. You talk to him to assign a follower to one of the cells or shackles, or to move them from one station to another, or to release them to you.

NPCs  have their equipment stripped and stored in an individual chest (same as the Archeron scene).

NPCs assigned to the holding cell (perhaps this is built in the center of the space) will periodically have sex along the lines of the way you have the twins configured upstairs. NPCs assigned to individual cells will occasionally masturbate (what else do they have to do?). Those in the shackles just hang around.

Are there animations for fucking someone in a pillory? A pillory could be included - tell the jailor to move a prisoner to it, you beat them a bit and fuck them, then tell the jailer to return them to their cell. All of that would be independent of slave training, would would proceed as normal. Tell the jailer to release the prisoner to you, take them to Volkar, tell him you want to train her, she gets strung up in the usual place.

If / when i would mess with slave training process i would add slave pens area to hold your captives.

So they wont be just hanging at Volkar place all the time. Or rather - they would if you decide that they deserve to be punished.

Otherwise they would be kept in cells.

So - likely it would happen.

Stupid question: is it safe to upgrade from 5.1a to 5.1c using the same save, or am I going to have to start a new game?

Nothing major have changed so there should be no problem to continue.

Making new versions compatible with previous ones is quite important to us. So forcing you to roll over wont happen very often.

Alrighty.  Thank you :)

This mod totally awesome and gave me brand new experience, I enjoy the stories, the contents and it has voice actor, can't say any better, very high quality amd I enjoy it as much as I do. Thanks a lot to Author and everyone who getting involved with this project, I am gonna upgrading to new version now, but sorry for noob question : Where I can find Andrew?

Can anyone tell me how to open the secret room in the castle? I've been trying to figure it out for a while and it's gone from bugging me to driving me crazy.

you want a spoiler, huh?  :P

there is nothing there. it was a room made only to test something. There isn't much to look at atm.

but well if you really want to...

i found it in 10 seconds using detect life spell when i started to hear some wolf howling in Mias Castle.

Was kinda "wtf are those howls coming from.. there are no wolfs here..."

You cant enter that room without using the console

Where I can find Andrew?

when you approach Mia for the fist time she should attack you together with her two housecarls.

One of those housecarls is Andrew.

You can find him in Pleasure Palace. Tho he is sandboxing when he is not recruited - so he can for example go to sleep in some room.

He's the only male in Pleasure Palace - should be easy enough to spot.

After completing "Fing jarl's daughter" quest dremora Vernor says about new slave training method. In order to show it he asks for "female follower who is not a sex slave yet". But nothing happens even if I have such follower. What am I doing wrong?

I have a question,  is there something to do with Alva in this mod?  Or am I thinking of another mod and improperly supposing that info on this mod?  I could not find reference to it on the main page....that does not mean I am wrong though.  You do like your secrets

One thing that needs tweaking, if it is in your realm to do so, is that when bringing Vess and Niri to Cold Rock Pass, you are so close to  the dragon on the mountain that a fight is almost unavoidable.  This is ok, however the girls faithfully follow the leader.....me....even when I am trying to fight the dragon, which puts them into my line of fire constantly.  Can you script a run and hide feature till the danger is past....then return to leader type thing?  

I have a question,  is there something to do with Alva in this mod?  Or am I thinking of another mod and improperly supposing that info on this mod?  I could not find reference to it on the main page....that does not mean I am wrong though.  You do like your secrets

There are a couple of so-so Alva mods on Nexus. Just appearance and marriage options.

Nothing here.

Who is your follower, and what follower mod are you using?

Vernor is much pickier about followers than Velkor.

Try an absolutely vanilla follower; one you could have in an unmodded game.

I tried a number of followers (both vanilla and added with mods) with no result. Lydia for example. I use EFF as follower mod.

I tried a number of followers (both vanilla and added with mods) with no result. Lydia for example. I use EFF as follower mod.

One last try on my part. Make sure "enable cell scan" is on, scan time set to default "1", and bring your follower with you through the main door from the outside.

If that does not work, you will have to wait for someone who actually knows something. My initial questions were to help them.

There is nothing with Alva.

And it is unlikely that we would pick any vanilla NPC for anything major.

One thing that needs tweaking, if it is in your realm to do so, is that when bringing Vess and Niri to Cold Rock Pass, you are so close to  the dragon on the mountain that a fight is almost unavoidable.  This is ok, however the girls faithfully follow the leader.....me....even when I am trying to fight the dragon, which puts them into my line of fire constantly.  Can you script a run and hide feature till the danger is past....then return to leader type thing?  

They already should be set to AV confidence 0 - which means they should run away at the first sight of anyone attacking you. Anyone. Even skeevers.

From that part when you restrain them till the part when you set them free (or not) they should act like a total cowards.

You can target them in the console and check

getav confidence

on them. should be 0 on both.

If it is 0 and they do not run away then you apparently got some mod that messes up with that.

you can pretty much ignore that dragon and run into the cave. He sure wont follow you inside...

One last try on my part. Make sure "enable cell scan" is on, scan time set to default "1", and bring your follower with you through the main door from the outside.

If that does not work, you will have to wait for someone who actually knows something. My initial questions were to help them.

Cell scans should be unimportant for Volkar quest. Only for Vernor training.

Tbh i've never tried that quest on male character - for some reason whenever i roll male char it gets completely messed up after some time...

got perfectly stable saves of female characters with 400 hours playtime and each male gets next to unplayable after like 100...

maybe i use too much sexlab on them  :D

check

sqv SexSlFemEnslave

and page up until you find

femaleCandidates_var

should be above 0

you should have this dialogue option while talking with him again "I am interested in the slave training you mentioned."

if not you can also check

help sexsldarkphase

should be 1

I have played this a couple times already as a male PC and it was fun taking an unsuspecting follower through but I recently tried it out as a female lead and even more fun imo.

I had no idea what to expect, I thought Andrew was the focus ofr female leads and honestly assumed the training was meant to improve relations with him. It took a few visits before I realized they werent connected and that dam dremora had tricked me. With that in mind might it be possible after he trains you to sell you to a follower to travel with you and use you as a PC uses the slave they train? That seems coolest but also seems like a lot of work, how about an MCM toggle option to not have Sanguine offer freedom, in the end I didnt think my character would stay if given the chance but I liked the whole tricked scenario so I did anyway.

Amazing job on what seems to be a pretty complex mod, THANKS.

Nope, never heard of Alva

For 5.1c, do I need to download the whole thing if updating from 5.1a, or can I just download the esp?

I ask cause I redownloaded the mega.co full BSA on the download link and realized after completion that it's 5.1a.

Thank you for the great mod by the way :)

Nope, never heard of Alva

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Alva

This is Alva. She's a slutty vampire in the game who seduced some guy and then had his family murdered. She has some interesting lines if you try to talk to her if you're a vampire yourself.

I'm wondering if there is a way to get one npc to whip another npc. I'd like to get my wife Lydia to whip one of the slaves, no idea if this is at all possible.

Any help would be appricated.  :)

One thing is clear to me. There are more fetishes and sexual fantasies running around than any one mod can accommodate.

It would be great if this mod in particular supported plugins in a simple manner. Maybe with some documentation.

That way interested parties could implement a specific scenario and have it fit seamlessly into the mod.

I can visualize a whole catalog of these mini-mods, catering to every conceivable taste.

The setting and the existing NPCs would certainly support almost anything.

I'm wondering if there is a way to get one npc to whip another npc. I'd like to get my wife Lydia to whip one of the slaves, no idea if this is at all possible.

Any help would be appricated.  :)

ofc

there is number of such scenes

you just need something that would start it (dialogue?)

control how long it would be etc.