hello fishburger.. who is she ?

post-65296-0-86105700-1435204621_thumb.png  don't know why the screenshot become dark like this :angry:

encounter her and dremora girl when i tell vess dancing with tdf in vernor place..

somehow this miaslair is bigger than what i already see + many secret door lead to hidden girl  :P 

attachicon.gifScreenShot9.png  don't know why the screenshot become dark like this :angry:

encounter her and dremora girl when i tell vess dancing with tdf in vernor place..

somehow this miaslair is bigger than what i already see + many secret door lead to hidden girl  :P

You have discovered a secret.  I shall remove her from the game in the next release.

For now, they are part of the future!   But, good job in finding her.   Yes, many secret doors exist and rooms to be explored in future versions.

attachicon.gifScreenShot9.png  don't know why the screenshot become dark like this :angry:

You have discovered a secret.  I shall remove her from the game in the next release.

For now, they are part of the future!   But, good job in finding her.   Yes, many secret doors exist and rooms to be explored in future versions.

Oh shit! Is that the new voiced girl?

Oh shit! Is that the new voiced girl?

its one of our concepts.

likely there would be a quest involving her one day.

for now even we dont know what exactly would that be. its not a top priority for now - at least for me.

need help! I am at the part of the quest where Archerone leaves and I need to drink the other half of the antidote but i can't find.

Just hang on.  The script will make you drink the other half in about 30 seconds.  If that does not happen, make a papyrus log and you will probably find it choked.

I need help with the mod.

if I kill the bandit boss, it will still appear to me that I should defend myself, but the two are dead in the wood hats.

Am I doing something wrong because sooner had always a notice with you

There are three bandits, two male and 1 female.  You need to kill the two males and defeat the female.  The quest should then advance.

If that did not happen, make a papyrus log and you will probably see that it is choking on too many papyrus thieves.

(1) Mia voices are mixed up.  --- This has been reported before but I thought I would expand a bit.

She uses her default recorded voice, Jenny, Alicia, Vanila Sultry, and any random voice set SexLab assigns her.

It would be nice to have her dialog/voice registry cleaned up  to be more consistent.

(2) During the training of MIA I was able to give her food and got the message; "Your slave loves you a little more.." (or similar)

This was before asking Volkar to check her and her receiving the ecstasy spell.

When giving food you can pick 1 of (food type) yet the mod is taking 2 of (food type).

It would be good if you could reduce the frequency of "Mistress, me next....doo me next"

I love this line but Jenny says it far too often so it can become annoying.

Sand box for the girls has them basically wandering a 8-10 foot square around the player.  this causes them to run into the player a lot and firing the "Oohh I love it when your body is against me master." (Or similar)  far too often.  Becomes annoying.

I am confused on BDSM (Name).  It seems that even if I change it, Jenny seems to play regardless.  Or at least in addition too. 

I have not tested this extensively so for now it is just a notice.

Sasha's face is a bit messed up (Vanila starting face) Her brow ridge bones are high and slanted(High center, low outer), her eyebrow hair is too low, (on her upper eyelid)

When changing her hair it seemed to me her face changed a bit..and for the better.  (Which suggests that you used slightly different facial sliders during creation) But some improvements could still be made.

If you are unwilling to make the changes yourselves (For the Download default) How can I remake her face?

As a note: Jenny's remade hair Short and fluffy Platinum Blond Makes her look sooooo hot.  Did not like the default.

Should set this as default in my opinion.

My settings (if it matters) are;

Lore Friendly, NPC Dialogs, Wear Armor, Greet, BDSM Linda, Disable Bondage Contract, Slave train 2. Default on any not mentioned. 

EDIT: Additionally  The girls do not spawn with you when you exit from either Sanguines Pleasure Palace or from Mia Castle.  

With EFF I can use the teleport power to get them to me but it would indicate that the entrances/ location/NPC's are not set up correctly.  At least I think it would indicate this.   

EDIT 2: I do realize that there exists several options to tweak dialog timing.   But a lot of authors make the base installed mod, optimised, for timing/difficulty/whatnot.  Requiring the average user to mod MCM settings to get a generally good mix of features seems too labor intensive.  Once the Mod timing/difficulty/whatnot is set by the Modder for general good flow/playability/preference, then if the individual still would like to tweak from there....that is where the menu comes in handy.

(1) Mia voices are mixed up.  --- This has been reported before but I thought I would expand a bit.

She uses her default recorded voice, Jenny, Alicia, Vanila Sultry, and any random voice set SexLab assigns her.

It would be nice to have her dialog/voice registry cleaned up  to be more consistent.

I agree.  it would certainly be nice, but we don't have a voice actress for Mia at this point and it has been my policy to have ever line voiced.

(2) During the training of MIA I was able to give her food and got the message; "Your slave loves you a little more.." (or similar)

This was before asking Volkar to check her and her receiving the ecstasy spell.

That is the correct behavior.  You don't actually need to talk to volkar till the end

When giving food you can pick 1 of (food type) yet the mod is taking 2 of (food type).

It would be good if you could reduce the frequency of "Mistress, me next....doo me next"

I love this line but Jenny says it far too often so it can become annoying.

Fixed in the next version.  This line is now on the global dialog timer

Sand box for the girls has them basically wandering a 8-10 foot square around the player.  this causes them to run into the player a lot and firing the "Oohh I love it when your body is against me master." (Or similar)  far too often.  Becomes annoying.

The sandbox is defined by your follower mod.  For me with AFT, they are wandering around quite a bit and never collide with me.  I am the one who runs into them.  However, I will add some additional collision dialog lines in the next release.

I am confused on BDSM (Name).  It seems that even if I change it, Jenny seems to play regardless.  Or at least in addition too. 

The BDSN check box only affects whether or not some dialogs are available with Volkar.  It has no affect on any other NPC.  In the next release, I am removing the BDSM affect on Dark Possession (will be available whether or not it is checked).

Sasha's face is a bit messed up (Vanila starting face) Her brow ridge bones are high and slanted(High center, low outer), her eyebrow hair is too low, (on her upper eyelid)

When changing her hair it seemed to me her face changed a bit..and for the better.  (Which suggests that you used slightly different facial sliders during creation) But some improvements could still be made.

This is Carida's chosen face and I will not be changing it cause she likes it (and so do i).

If you are unwilling to make the changes yourselves (For the Download default) How can I remake her face?

There is a MiasLairExtras file that contains the unmodified meshes (along with a pdf that describes the file names).  Move the mesh over and then use NifMerge to make it how you want it.

As a note: Jenny's remade hair Short and fluffy Platinum Blond Makes her look sooooo hot.  Did not like the default.

Should set this as default in my opinion.

Post a screenshot.  I would love to see what you have done.  I personally like the hair as it is, but of course, this is all a matter of personal taste.

My settings (if it matters) are;

Lore Friendly, NPC Dialogs, Wear Armor, Greet, BDSM Linda, Disable Bondage Contract, Slave train 2. Default on any not mentioned. 

Suggest you change Linda to Jenn as her voice is the only one fully voiced for Dark Possession where it is used most.  This voice is what is used for the player.

EDIT: Additionally  The girls do not spawn with you when you exit from either Sanguines Pleasure Palace or from Mia Castle.  

With EFF I can use the teleport power to get them to me but it would indicate that the entrances/ location/NPC's are not set up correctly.  At least I think it would indicate this.   

You have some other issue.  The move with me wherever I go using AFT.

EDIT 2: I do realize that there exists several options to tweak dialog timing.   But a lot of authors make the base installed mod, optimised, for timing/difficulty/whatnot.  Requiring the average user to mod MCM settings to get a generally good mix of features seems too labor intensive.  Once the Mod timing/difficulty/whatnot is set by the Modder for general good flow/playability/preference, then if the individual still would like to tweak from there....that is where the menu comes in handy.

We have done this too.  There are three MCM options.  "Sex slaves prefer to sing"  takes singing out of the idle dialog timing.  Idle Dialogue Frequency, and Location Dlg Frequency.  The latter two are in game days.  The defaults have them verbalizing at a not too often rate.  If I am questing and don't want to hear them too often, I set them about 2/3rds of the way up.  Otherwise, I set them all the way down. 

Thanks very much for the critique.  I always appreciate feedback.

Edit:  Another Pacific Northwesterner.  Welcome.

This is how I made Sasha's face:

zrwp0gA.png

Unfortunately the translation into the main mod and other people's games changes the way she looks. I suppose it can't be helped. I can of course indicate how it was that I managed to make her look this way to help those who might wish to have her exact original look. :) 

-C

Ahh, thanks yeah Pacific Northwest.   Whoo Hoo!

post-334443-0-40543600-1435345351_thumb.jpgpost-334443-0-05369900-1435345361_thumb.jpgpost-334443-0-74721400-1435345370_thumb.jpgpost-334443-0-79472700-1435345393_thumb.jpgpost-334443-0-97340700-1435345685_thumb.jpgpost-334443-0-34251400-1435345702_thumb.jpg

Here they are  :P

Suggest you change Linda to Jenn as her voice is the only one fully voiced for Dark Possession where it is used most.  This voice is what is used for the player.

The above suggestion is what I was referring to here.

I thought Sasha was a Redguard? :huh:

She is :) I only play redguards after all. Redguards come in all colors you know ;)

-C

EDIT: Also depends on the skin I'm using.. at the moment, Fairskin 

I was mainly wondering about the pointy ears ... :P

Ahhh lol well that's simply cause I like pointed ears LOLOL 

-C

Here is sasha in the vanilla game with just pretty face.

AC78nhW.png

I think we can agree that she is pretty hot.  She looks even better with my enb and other mods on my modded game.

Edit:  And I do like the short hair on your image of Jenny.

Yes I can definitely see that it is quite different than what I have.  And yes, very hot.  Here is the screen of Vanilla Sasha.  I had to go from, letter received Quest start, through the whole quest to the point of getting Sasha as a follower just to get this screen shot. Basicly 1 hr and 15 minutes.

post-334443-0-93596000-1435350993_thumb.jpg Edit: You can see why I said her face needed work

Here is sasha in the vanilla game with just pretty face.

AC78nhW.png

I think we can agree that she is pretty hot.  She looks even better with my enb and other mods on my modded game.

Edit:  And I do like the short hair on your image of Jenny.

Yes I can definitely see that it is quite different than what I have.  And yes, very hot.  Here is the screen of Vanilla Sasha.  I had to go from, letter received Quest start, through the whole quest to the point of getting Sasha as a follower just to get this screen shot. Basicly 1 hr and 15 minutes.

attachicon.gif2015-06-26_00013.jpg Edit: You can see why I said her face needed work

OMG, yes, I can see what you mean.  Not sure what face mod you have that is fucking things up, but give Pretty Face a try.

I need some input here, having no opinions of my own...

I have been using Envision Face for UNP, http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/7897/?

It is well received, with over 400K downloads.

Pretty face has over 800K downloads, so even more popular.

I would be happy switching to Pretty Face if that plays better with this mod.

Any overall preferences between face mods?

No experience with Envision Face, but I don't think the body style matters.  You should be able to uninstall what you have and install and try Pretty Face to see if you like it better.  If it doesnt' work for you, uninstall Pretty Face and put yours back.

I need some input here, having no opinions of my own...

I have been using Envision Face for UNP, http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/7897/?

It is well received, with over 400K downloads.

Pretty face has over 800K downloads, so even more popular.

I would be happy switching to Pretty Face if that plays better with this mod.

Any overall preferences between face mods?

No experience with Envision Face, but I don't think the body style matters.  You should be able to uninstall what you have and install and try Pretty Face to see if you like it better.  If it doesnt' work for you, uninstall Pretty Face and put yours back.

I think body style only matters for the neck seam. Pretty Face has a UNP patch, which overwrites the base face textures.

So that is the combination I have switched to. Looks fine, and hopefully the girls will look more like your concept.

I have to say that the Envision females looked mighty good too. I think most of the fine facial features originate in Japan.