For me, papyrus scripting is like a lake. Every mod that has scripts is a pump that uses the resource (water), when the resource is low scripts misfire, the game glitches, freezes etc.. When the resource is depleted, CTD. It's a balancing act. You're going to have scripts that scan cells, do condition checks and temporarily take over the game in scripted scenes. Depending on your system specs and the number of scripted mods installed, there must be a balance between mods that recycle the resource and don't affect each other negatively by not using large amounts of the resource at the same time.

There's no getting around the fact that this mod uses a large amount of resources at times, especially during the scripted cut scenes. Hence the need for users to be aware of other mods that impact the overall resource load. I also consider this mod a WIP, with the various beta versions and the fact that new scenes/quests are added periodically and/or rewritten. I also have total confidence in Fishburger's, Aqqh's scripting abilities to fine-tune this mod like a well oiled machine.

I use many of the mods on the remove/caution list without any anomalies/problems in combination with this mod and other Sex Lab mods. So to me, it's just a heads up, these mods use lots of resources, be aware of it and have a nice day.

It's a good analogy but I'm afraid Skyrim's "lake" is more like the kiddie pool in your back yard. It works great for your kid and her friend to play with, but add their big fat friend doing divebombs and, well there goes the pool. Lake makes it just sound like it's a lot more robust than it tends to be. Or maybe I just have a lot of big fat chicks over too often....

Some of this will come from mods that write informational messages in the log.  I would scan the log with notepad and look for errors and especially stack traces.   If you have stack trace dumps, you have papyrus overload and you will eventually crash.

After re-reading your "I viewed it through save cleaner", it might be that you are referring to your save game.  If that is the case, it will increase slowly as you level.  A level 50 save for me is about 1.2 Meg. and that is without Dawnguard or Dragonborn dlcs.

oh so they progressively increase in size as you continue to play. hmm.   stack trace dumps you say? i remember seeing that somewhere.  :unsure:

where's the log located and how do i share it?really would like a professional to take a look at it,to give me an idea what the culprit is. p.s it makes me sad to see you two quarrel :(

Go to My Documents/My Games/Skyrim/Logs/Script and you'll find the papyrus log. Note that you have to actually enable it for logging before it will give you a log. Head over to the links in my sig for info on how to make a papyrus. Also look through my guide please, you might find one or two things of use!

ff it's the save game that's 100 mb then I'm sorry, that game is dead. There is no way you can play on that, you'll just have to start over a new game. If the papyrus log is that big, it gets that big with mods that update to papyrus very often. For example if you have installed Groovatrama's skeleton wrong it might cause that, as one script runs over and over and over, after 15 mins of play you'll easily have a 100+ mb log.

It's a good analogy but I'm afraid Skyrim's "lake" is more like the kiddie pool in your back yard. It works great for your kid and her friend to play with, but add their big fat friend doing divebombs and, well there goes the pool. Lake makes it just sound like it's a lot more robust than it tends to be. Or maybe I just have a lot of big fat chicks over too often....

Okay let's call it a pond. Some of those big people are good friends.  ;)

Go to My Documents/My Games/Skyrim/Logs/Script and you'll find the papyrus log. Note that you have to actually enable it for logging before it will give you a log. Head over to the links in my sig for info on how to make a papyrus. Also look through my guide please, you might find one or two things of use!

ff it's the save game that's 100 mb then I'm sorry, that game is dead. There is no way you can play on that, you'll just have to start over a new game. If the papyrus log is that big, it gets that big with mods that update to papyrus very often. For example if you have installed Groovatrama's skeleton wrong it might cause that, as one script runs over and over and over, after 15 mins of play you'll easily have a 100+ mb log.

I did some cleaning. removed a big number of script heavy mods. the only two heavy ones that i can think of are deviously enslaved 9.5 and get stripped again 2.0 .

what do you think of the two? i like what they add but they really slow down my game. some time ago it wouldn't go above 20fps in some cases.

And no i did not install the skeleton wrong. i had played the game with the same one long time ago and reached level 11 with only an 7mb save total. better if i listen to this word of advice and start over. this time i was only level one anyway. no progress to be lost,nothing ;)

I did some cleaning. removed a big number of script heavy mods. the only two heavy ones that i can think of are deviously enslaved 9.5 and get stripped again 2.0 .

what do you think of the two? i like what they add but they really slow down my game. some time ago it wouldn't go above 20fps in some cases.

And no i did not install the skeleton wrong. i had played the game with the same one long time ago and reached level 11 with only an 7mb save total. better if i listen to this word of advice and start over. this time i was only level one anyway. no progress to be lost,nothing ;)

Sorry, I don't know about these two mods, expect that Sacremas does.  What I do know is that you should settle on a set of mods and run with it.  Check you papyrus log from time to time and make sure the mods you are running are behaving well.

Then, before you load any new mod, make a save.  Then run with it a few days and turn on logging and check to be sure it is behaving.  If you decide you don't want the new mod, remove it and load the save you made before you first installed it.

Just a Idea that may be you sould put an option in for the sex slave trainer to train slaves for the player for a payment of gold .

The reason I came up with this is because I have the training time for slaves set to 2 and I have ben beating Mia for almost 2 days real time and nothing has changed much except she did call my character master once and they had sex then back to training (beating consantly).

This shouldn't take that long.  If you have it set to 2, and you take your first opportunity to have Volkar put her on one of the torture devices (which reduces her willpower to 0), it should take like 2 real time hours to train a slave.  Make sure you have Volkar check her every other time you make her kneel.

i really like this mod, it's nice to have something feel like it's catering to me even a little in this manly man sex mod world.

some of the new voice work i've heard so far is a little on the quiet side for me, especially with niri, but overall i'm impressed with the revamped intro quest. i would have liked the option to have let niri pose as the slaver and your character as one of the slaves if you fail at getting vess to talk but it's not hard for me to imagine why the logistics of that might have precluded the option.

Be sure to turn Andrew to Dominate in MCM and take him as a follower.  I think you'll like it.  The voice acting is superb.

Also, Nri's voice is a little quieter than the others because of the softness of Shadoweir's voice which I personally really like.  We attempt to normalize all the dialog lines we import so they are all the same volume, but sometimes, we don't get it perfect.

i am having a similar issue as Caldargo with training Mia.  The first time i let her down after she called me master i had like 6 options, one of which was to make her masturbate.  After i had to tie her back up again though the options are reduced down to just 3, none of which are the masturbation one so i cant continue her training.  I have gotten her to call me master about 15 times by now and it hasnt changed.  I even went back to a previous save from before starting her training and i didnt even get the full set of options the first time i let her down.  Any idea on how to fix this?

First, go to MCM menu and reduce training time to 2.  Then, beat her till she will kneel.  Then, get Volkar to put her on one of the torture devices.  Then, make her kneel and make her masterbate whenever that option is available.  Visit Volkar regularly and ask him to check her when she is kneeling.  NEVER beat her too much.  Beat her only until she agrees to kneel.

Rinse and repeat about 2 hours.

Sorry, I don't know about these two mods, expect that Sacremas does.  What I do know is that you should settle on a set of mods and run with it.  Check you papyrus log from time to time and make sure the mods you are running are behaving well.

Then, before you load any new mod, make a save.  Then run with it a few days and turn on logging and check to be sure it is behaving.  If you decide you don't want the new mod, remove it and load the save you made before you first installed it.

Sorry I have no experience with those, while I often play female I'm not into player slavery all that much, and in general I really don't like the Devious line, I've had really bad experiences with that ruining saves (though I know a lot of people make it work).

Sorry I have no experience with those, while I often play female I'm not into player slavery all that much, and in general I really don't like the Devious line, I've had really bad experiences with that ruining saves (though I know a lot of people make it work).

but i sent you my papyrus log. at least you should be able to direct me to the mod causing the problems. like point out errors or suggest removal of some if they are demanding

Concerning Deviously Enslaved and Get Stripped, they are indeed resource intensive. That said, I've never had problems running them because my mod list is very lean and not resource intensive overall. Get Stripped, however, is not something to keep in your load order once you have finished the quests. That mod is only about the quests, so have fun playing with it, then revert to a clean save after uninstalling it.

emotionally conflicted, it seems you've already answered your own question.

Sacremas - Get Stripped isn't really about player slavery. I think you'd enjoy it based on your posts I have read.

Sacremas - Get Stripped isn't really about player slavery. I think you'd enjoy it based on your posts I have read.

ha ha very funny. -_- my game is dying from script lag and this is the kind of help i get. if i only knew which mods to cause it..

oh and i installed get stripped because it sounds humiliating. and i am all about self humiliation since i got no self respect.

ha ha very funny. -_- my game is dying from script lag and this is the kind of help i get. if i only knew which mods to cause it..

oh and i installed get stripped because it sounds humiliating. and i am all about self humiliation since i got no self respect.

But you already know what's causing it! Speaking only for myself and my own game - I find it is very noticeable the lag that Devious Devices and associated mods cause. Not knocking those mods, you understand, but that's my experience. Maybe my computer isn't up to the task of running them. I dunno. But, try dumping them and you just might be able to enjoy Sex Slaves and Get Stripped at the same time! :P It's just a matter of trial and error.

Thanks, I'll check it out!

conflicted; sorry been kinda busy today, was off to see Jurassic World with sister, I'll get to the log now.

I ran into an issue when running Vess through slave training.  I got the end of her training and am ready to form the bond (through oral sex).  But when I finish the oral sex, she doesn't go into the electrified masturbation scene.  She just stands stands around (and even sandboxes), and every time I try to interact with her, she just says a snippet of a moan and doesn't do anything.  I'm wondering if this is a common problem with Vess and if there's a fix/work around.  Enslaving Mia worked great and haven't had any problems with the other sex slaves.  I'm not using any mod that's on the badly behaving mods list.

Edit:  Also I'd like to give a shout out that Jenny Winglow has become my favorite follower ever.  So very well voice acted :)

I ran into an issue when running Vess through slave training.  I got the end of her training and am ready to form the bond (through oral sex).  But when I finish the oral sex, she doesn't go into the electrified masturbation scene.  She just stands stands around (and even sandboxes), and every time I try to interact with her, she just says a snippet of a moan and doesn't do anything.  I'm wondering if this is a common problem with Vess and if there's a fix/work around.  Enslaving Mia worked great and haven't had any problems with the other sex slaves.  I'm not using any mod that's on the badly behaving mods list.

Edit:  Also I'd like to give a shout out that Jenny Winglow has become my favorite follower ever.  So very well voice acted :)

Volkar will have a dialogue option similar to: I can't complete the bond with <insert name> can you help.

Volkar will have a dialogue option similar to: I can't complete the bond with <insert name> can you help.

That did it!  Thank you :)

Guest Jenova23

!!!SPOILER!!!

Does Niri always get raped or is it random between her and Vess? During the scene between Archerone and his assistant it always picks Niri, although it use to be random. I'm asking because I made a Khajiit version of Niri, but I do not want her to be raped.

!!!SPOILER!!!

Does Niri always get raped or is it random between her and Vess? During the scene between Archerone and his assistant it always picks Niri, although it use to be random. I'm asking because I made a Khajiit version of Niri, but I do not want her to be raped.

It should random. It's still using original scripts at that point as there was little reason to change it.

no sure what could make a difference - maybe distance of them from the player (so the one which is closer would always be picked as follower#1) - dunno tbh.

!!!SPOILER!!!

random , i already see both got rape by that Archerone

Guest Jenova23

Is it possible to make a version where Archerone runs away after the fight and disappears? I wanted to change the scene so Mia punishes your followers instead of Archerone. That way the dragonborn has a reason to hate her during the confrontation on top of just giving her a extra scene. I also  edited Niri's voice to include a fully voiced khajiit follower, similar to Amorous Adventures, which I am trying to do the same for Mia. Basically I wanted to use this mod as a base for adding more beast race, sexlab type quests, since Amorous Adventures is lacking in that area...

Is it possible to make a version where Archerone runs away after the fight and disappears? I wanted to change the scene so Mia punishes your followers instead of Archerone. That way the dragonborn has a reason to hate her during the confrontation on top of just giving her a extra scene. I also  edited Niri's voice to include a fully voiced khajiit follower, similar to Amorous Adventures, which I am trying to do the same for Mia. Basically I wanted to use this mod as a base for adding more beast race, sexlab type quests, since Amorous Adventures is lacking in that area...

The dragonborn already has a reason to hate Mia.  Read her journal on the bedside table.  But, that would indeed be a good scene if we had a voice actress willing to do the lines.

It sounds like the request is to break Miaslair into an ESM and an ESP, which would make it easier to add plugins to.

That has some merit - there are many ways this mod could be extended.

I don't really think it is fair to ask the author to customize some of the scenes to make it easier to change though.

Speaking of which, any word on when the next chunk of content might be ready? Really want a more interesting fate for Niri.

All of the mods I follow, the authors seem to be on hiatus for the summer, and pickings are getting lean.

Personally, I blame Witcher 3.