So I know that this is a fairly old thread with an old mod, but I have just installed the "Sex slaves" mod and seem to be having a slight issue. The issue does not make the mod or game unplayable however, it is just rather confusing for me. The issue that I seem to be having is that there are no voices (voiced dialog) from any of the characters. Occationally I will get one of the vanilla responses such as "my thane" and the like, but none of the character voices belonging to the mod even though I can read the dialog on screen. Like I said, this does not make the mod unplayable, and I am not sure as to whether this is just an issue/bug on my end or if there is something else is going on. Any help at all with this issue would be very much appreciated. Thank you in advance! 

1 hour ago, dragonfiregirl29 said:

So I know that this is a fairly old thread with an old mod, but I have just installed the "Sex slaves" mod and seem to be having a slight issue. The issue does not make the mod or game unplayable however, it is just rather confusing for me. The issue that I seem to be having is that there are no voices (voiced dialog) from any of the characters. Occationally I will get one of the vanilla responses such as "my thane" and the like, but none of the character voices belonging to the mod even though I can read the dialog on screen. Like I said, this does not make the mod unplayable, and I am not sure as to whether this is just an issue/bug on my end or if there is something else is going on. Any help at all with this issue would be very much appreciated. Thank you in advance! 

Definitely an installation problem. Tell us what files you installed, and how. The voices are one of the mod's highlights.

44 minutes ago, fred200 said:

Definitely an installation problem. Tell us what files you installed, and how. The voices are one of the mod's highlights.

I cannot remember for certain, all of the mods I installed pertaining to this at the moment as I am at work. I can check for sure when I get home to my computer, however, I do know that I installed the BSA and the patch as well as I think the piercing for CBBE. If that at all helps. I think the only files I installed with this were the BSA, the patch, and the piercings for CBBE, as I already had sexlab and things of that nature installed for previous mods i have toyed around with. As to how the mod was installed, I downloaded the BSA file from here and moved the .rar into nexus using NexusModManager to install the mod for me As I have no experience with installing mods for Skyrim manually. 

3 hours ago, dragonfiregirl29 said:

I cannot remember for certain, all of the mods I installed pertaining to this at the moment as I am at work. I can check for sure when I get home to my computer, however, I do know that I installed the BSA and the patch as well as I think the piercing for CBBE. If that at all helps. I think the only files I installed with this were the BSA, the patch, and the piercings for CBBE, as I already had sexlab and things of that nature installed for previous mods i have toyed around with. As to how the mod was installed, I downloaded the BSA file from here and moved the .rar into nexus using NexusModManager to install the mod for me As I have no experience with installing mods for Skyrim manually. 

If you download from here, there are two zip files that have to be combined before you unzip them. If you only did one - that would explain missing voices.

1 hour ago, fred200 said:

If you download from here, there are two zip files that have to be combined before you unzip them. If you only did one - that would explain missing voices.

Oh, that makes sense!  Yea I read through this guide on here that said I needed to download the top BSA file and the Patch, then the other add ons for it. So I was not aware that there were 2 files that needed to be put together. Its the two .zip files at the bottom of the download list right? Does the top BSA file act differently than those two? Thanks again for your help!

49 minutes ago, dragonfiregirl29 said:

Oh, that makes sense!  Yea I read through this guide on here that said I needed to download the top BSA file and the Patch, then the other add ons for it. So I was not aware that there were 2 files that needed to be put together. Its the two .zip files at the bottom of the download list right? Does the top BSA file act differently than those two? Thanks again for your help!

Top BSA is from an offsite download service. It is all-in-one. Some folks don't like Mega, which is why we have the two zips here.

30 minutes ago, fred200 said:

Top BSA is from an offsite download service. It is all-in-one. Some folks don't like Mega, which is why we have the two zips here.

In your opinion, do you think that the two zip files might work better for me in this case than the large All-in-one one from Mega? Since the Mega one is the file I currently have installed and that is the one that I am having trouble with regarding the voices?

58 minutes ago, dragonfiregirl29 said:

In your opinion, do you think that the two zip files might work better for me in this case than the large All-in-one one from Mega? Since the Mega one is the file I currently have installed and that is the one that I am having trouble with regarding the voices?

The Mega download is 158.2 MB, and should be identical to the combined separate zips. Either one requires the 6.2b Patch to be applied after.

My quiver of magic answers is now empty - you will need Fishburger to chip in with more ideas.

6 hours ago, edgarrice said:

@dragonfiregirl29 -- by any chance did you rename the esp to esm? That would break the embedded paths to the voice files.

Now that I think about it, yes I did rename the esp to esm. That does explain the problem! So if I uninstall the mod and reinstall it from the beginning without renaming it, would that fix the issue? 

On 9/16/2018 at 4:05 PM, dragonfiregirl29 said:

Now that I think about it, yes I did rename the esp to esm. That does explain the problem! So if I uninstall the mod and reinstall it from the beginning without renaming it, would that fix the issue? 

You don't need to reinstall, just change the name back to esp and see if that fixes your problem.

Hi, I'm loving the mod, got some amazing VA's to give it even more life (don't really dig the switching between VA lines for the same character as it is confusing if you've got multiple followers) but those sexy ladies have me swooning. Thing is I have run into an issue. I haven't played far enough to unlock this Bulwark Hunting Lodge which from what google tells me is part of this mod, so no idea yet how to unlock it. But I'm doing the Mages questline, have to get the focusing crystal for our Synod friends off of one of the falmers. Now I'm wondering if you gotta dead falmer or something in that lodge or have used the focusing crystal in the lodge for something. Cos the game wants me to go in there to get it but is locked. I've tried running through Mzulft several times and it keeps happening on this playthrough. It would be great if I could get a pointer on which of the followers I need to focus some lovin on to unlock this Lodge, pretty please :)

Thanks for all your hard work!

HuntingLodge1.png

HuntingLodge2.png

Spoiler
18 minutes ago, leiraya said:

Hi, I'm loving the mod, got some amazing VA's to give it even more life (don't really dig the switching between VA lines for the same character as it is confusing if you've got multiple followers) but those sexy ladies have me swooning. Thing is I have run into an issue. I haven't played far enough to unlock this Bulwark Hunting Lodge which from what google tells me is part of this mod, so no idea yet how to unlock it. But I'm doing the Mages questline, have to get the focusing crystal for our Synod friends off of one of the falmers. Now I'm wondering if you gotta dead falmer or something in that lodge or have used the focusing crystal in the lodge for something. Cos the game wants me to go in there to get it but is locked. I've tried running through Mzulft several times and it keeps happening on this playthrough. It would be great if I could get a pointer on which of the followers I need to focus some lovin on to unlock this Lodge, pretty please :)

Thanks for all your hard work!

HuntingLodge1.png

HuntingLodge2.png

This can be a problem which is actually in the Vanilla game. Most prominently it occurs when you have a task to accomplish in the Dwarven Ruin of Kagrenzel. The pointer will aim at Stony Creek Cave (which can be accessed from Kagrenzel but NOT vice versa). You will find the focusing crystal on the Falmer shaman at the end of Mzulft, even if the pointer aims elsewhere. You should then be able to complete that Mages' Guild quest.

41 minutes ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

This can be a problem which is actually in the Vanilla game. Most prominently it occurs when you have a task to accomplish in the Dwarven Ruin of Kagrenzel. The pointer will aim at Stony Creek Cave (which can be accessed from Kagrenzel but NOT vice versa). You will find the focusing crystal on the Falmer shaman at the end of Mzulft, even if the pointer aims elsewhere. You should then be able to complete that Mages' Guild quest.

Ah, I did have that quest up and it wasn't on the falmer which is why I went hunting for it. Wasn't on any of the falmer. Shall console it then and keep wandering around with the Mia's gang to find out what that lodge is for then. Thank you for the really quick reply :)

Hi all,

so I was playing this mod and got the quest save the bloody virgin "D and all went smooth till I have to check if the stairs are safe so we can flee then is an auto scene when you see all peps naked and FF like rabbits and the dremora show himself (bla bla dragonborn bla bla  get her away ) but I cannot move I also use the Flower girls mod I believe it make like an animation loop and never ends and I cant get away any ideas Ty

Regarding the Newmiller Piercings requirement -- is that just for the pussy chain? MiasLair.esp doesn't reference it, so I'm guessing it just uses the Newmiller plugins (two) to load the bsa files to get the mesh and texture for those chains. I'm going to try to extract those files and have them loose and disable Newmiller to recover two plugin slots, not to mention cleaning up my crafting menu.

On 9/21/2018 at 7:03 AM, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

You can get into Kagrenzel from the cave if you use any mod that increases jump height, the teleport spell from Apocalypse spells, or exploit Skyrim's version of Havok to allow the jumps up the cliff.

Jump height can also be changed in the console; tcl also works, but well that's no fun.

Spoiler
4 minutes ago, joemonco said:

You can get into Kagrenzel from the cave if you use any mod that increases jump height, the teleport spell from Apocalypse spells, or exploit Skyrim's version of Havok to allow the jumps up the cliff.

Jump height can also be changed in the console; tcl also works, but well that's no fun.

Sure, but it still doesn't place the item in Stony Creek Cave Which is where the pointer is. You still have to enter Kagrenzel.

On 9/22/2018 at 9:32 AM, kinetix87 said:

Hi all,

so I was playing this mod and got the quest save the bloody virgin "D and all went smooth till I have to check if the stairs are safe so we can flee then is an auto scene when you see all peps naked and FF like rabbits and the dremora show himself (bla bla dragonborn bla bla  get her away ) but I cannot move I also use the Flower girls mod I believe it make like an animation loop and never ends and I cant get away any ideas Ty

Oh my god I am having the same problem!! I tried whirlwind shout, summoning a skeleton, turning back on player controls; nothing.  Normally it wouldn't be a big deal but because of this my dragonborn cannot uphold her end of the contract with Volkar and he always seems to summon her at the worst of times.  A few days ago he summoned her from an important Dawnguard quest.  Today he summoned her from Soverngarde.  I want to save the virgin, uphold my dragonborn's end of the contract, and save the world but I can't when I am frozen in place in Bryling's house while watching the longest orgy ever lol

Edit: I also have the Flower Girls mod

On 9/25/2018 at 5:15 PM, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Sure, but it still doesn't place the item in Stony Creek Cave Which is where the pointer is. You still have to enter Kagrenzel.

And the marker always points to the waterfall which leads you to the very first chest and the item in question and no combat with gollum wannabes.

It's the game's way of telling you that Kagrenzel is a pointless dungeon filled with useless gollum wannabes and can be skipped with absolutely zero consequences and time savings which are better spent training sex slaves.