On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 6:54 AM, babeslittlebottom said:

Oh my god I am having the same problem!! I tried whirlwind shout, summoning a skeleton, turning back on player controls; nothing.  Normally it wouldn't be a big deal but because of this my dragonborn cannot uphold her end of the contract with Volkar and he always seems to summon her at the worst of times.  A few days ago he summoned her from an important Dawnguard quest.  Today he summoned her from Soverngarde.  I want to save the virgin, uphold my dragonborn's end of the contract, and save the world but I can't when I am frozen in place in Bryling's house while watching the longest orgy ever lol

Edit: I also have the Flower Girls mod

ok found a console command for save virgin       Setstage miafindtabitha 100  also if you cant get her to carriage you can use atf on her tell her to follow though I suggest save file before that . also after finishing quests if you want to make your followers slave some time the dremora wont move use enable disable on follower that's the dremora in castle not dungeon .

• 2 weeks later...

Hey^^ I am back to redo this Mod, but on LE not SSE. But I have come upon a small problem that has put a halt on progression before it even started. Well sort of started...

I have Vess and Niri with me and have just entered the cave, where I am asked to get Vess and I assume Niri afterwards to strip.

I can get talk up for Vess, but it fades away before I can ask her to strip.

How am I able to determine the stages to this so I can jump to he stripped? I don't want to skip it just jump the glitch in the chat box, so I can move onto what ever is next (probably asking Niri to strip as well).

I say chat box cause I have that mod that is really good for multiple chat options when there are multiple chat options. I hope that doesn't clash (it didn't at the camp)?

Please help me out

I realise it may be due to a pretty hefty load order, have this running with Eager, Shout like a Virgin, Estrus, Parasites, Random, Slaverun, Radiant Pro's, and I think there was another. (Not mentioning Succubus Heart and PSQ) so a fairly heavy script load...but it is all working, even though it is almost impossible to go more than 5 minutes without something disturbingly fun happening.

Finally got it to work, the chat was fading, but I spammed it for a bit, then hit "e" to talk once and suddenly it just worked. I hope Niri isn't angry with me for long she is pretty hot.

9 minutes ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

I realise it may be due to a pretty hefty load order, have this running with Eager, Shout like a Virgin, Estrus, Parasites, Random, Slaverun, Radiant Pro's, and I think there was another. (Not mentioning Succubus Heart and PSQ) so a fairly heavy script load...but it is all working, even though it is almost impossible to go more than 5 minutes without something disturbingly fun happening. 

With that heavy scriptload sexslaves has to stop sooner or later^^ I had way less script heavy mods and the quest endet after drinking the potion to free yourself after the player got captured^^

1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

With that heavy scriptload sexslaves has to stop sooner or later^^ I had way less script heavy mods and the quest endet after drinking the potion to free yourself after the player got captured^^

There are things you can do to help with the load so I have slowly been finding out, initially I had huge script lag, found out how to change papyrus in the skyrim.ini to help with that. Even learned about ENB and ENB Boost to assist in the vram. Sink or swim I will be pushing to complete all the Mods I am currently running, but I do expect clashes or glitches still.

On 7/10/2018 at 9:30 PM, fishburger67 said:

That option is available if you have completed the main quests and you have cell scan turned on when you enter mias lair.  Don't remember vess's location for sure, but it will be an inn and I think it war Morthal, but might have been Roikstead, Morthal, or Windhelm (in that order).

Could i please get an overview of what actually all belongs to the main questline?

i thought i was finaly done with volkar after the potion, finishing dark possesion...but still goes on.

i would really like to end that quest and start to actually bring my followers for training.

is there no way to advance the quest stage to go past volkar? Some console cmd?

i got the virgins quest but no marker for it :(

i disabld the contract in Mcm but not sure if i have to go on with volkar (and what elese?) to have the appropriate stage of progression to bring my followers for training (via sexchange since i play a female pc) i do not care for niri/vess so i ignore them hanging on thier chains....is that problematic for the quest advancing?

oh and while well done and great work, i would really like to disable voices that overwrite ir rather double with my pc voice. How to do that?

Uhm..... the marker turned up but when i go there there is no house and i get instant ctd when the message „completed find virgin house“ appears.......like i said, no house and the ctd is repeatable when coming from riverwood.

if inwalk around the other house of the alchimist woman nearby i dont get the message of completed.....and no ctd

something is very bugged up with this mod in my so far experience. I would just remove it but that would probably break my game. So is there some way to jump over these quests to just have the training ability and no more buggy quest scripts?

I have a problem with training sex slaves, I took allison ravencrone to volkar to start training, however she dissapeared. I finished training mia lorenz but after choosing to take her as a companion, she just kneels down and doesn't go anywhere. Is there any way to fix this?

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/17/2018 at 6:14 PM, Knight of Loversmoon said:

Hello, so how do I obtain/initiate the Dark Possession quest? Do I just have to go along with the main quest first, or what? How does it work?

Spoiler

You have to finish the main quest which is to defeat Mia and take over the castle for yourself first. Then talk to Volkhar - the dremora trainer in the dungeon.  He'll offer to train you as a slave.   That'll get you started towards Dark Possession.   A warning it WILL conflict with taking Andrew as your master - he won't like it if you give in to Volkhaar and once you give in, there is only ONE chance to get out of it and if you refuse, you'll be the dremora's permanent slave and he can summon you to him although there is a option to stop it if you're on a long quest which could be inconvienent to get summoned from. 

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

How do you get past the Gas trap, at the start where Volk whatsyname, traps you. With a paralyzing Gas trap. Afterwards (unless my impatience and killing him is why?) you go through where the trap is and it kills you... (using LE version, this time round)

There is a way to disable the trap. After that you can kill him.

• 2 weeks later...

I play Dark Possession Quest, but Volkar's conversation scripts (potion text, training text..) are all stuck before i acquire master potion. (like no script situation) other stage in training session is launch normally, but that stage is not working correctly. what's the problem?

I was having problems getting the labia exciters to fit correctly and tried as many different versions of the meshes/textures as I could find before I think I finally found the problem.

The "MianewmBeltJewelsRedAA" Armor Addon form in the esp did not have "weight slider - female" enabled. I changed this and it seems to work fine now so sharing here in case any others are still having issues.

Bear in mind I know almost nothing about modding Skyrim - I only found this since the newmiller belt set from the piercing set I am using worked fine whilst the labia exciter that I am pretty sure is drawing from the same meshes/textures was not. So I just examined the forms for the 2 items side by side in TES5Edit by eyeball until I found this difference. (Side note the labia exciters also have different "object bounds" settings but I highly doubt this is relevant to anything ^^)

Will update if this seems to cause any issues but from my limited understanding it shouldn't!

Hope this helps someone :)

I am having trouble with a spell and subsequent actions by Andrew in response to the request by PC to "take me to your playroom and do to me what you did with those Forsworn girls"...  Andrew says something like "your not ready princess but here's a taste...."   Well, Andrew is freezing sort of with the spell that ties the PC to the roof with weights, and nothing happens.   This has worked for me before, but something is not right.  IF someone recognizes this problem and knows how to fix it, I'd appreciate a tip.  I have tried redoing FNIS and bodyslide, but still no go.

Give me a tip here if you know what's happening... thx!

5 hours ago, Leeyds4LLTS said:

I am having trouble with a spell and subsequent actions by Andrew in response to the request by PC to "take me to your playroom and do to me what you did with those Forsworn girls"...  Andrew says something like "your not ready princess but here's a taste...."   Well, Andrew is freezing sort of with the spell that ties the PC to the roof with weights, and nothing happens.   This has worked for me before, but something is not right.  IF someone recognizes this problem and knows how to fix it, I'd appreciate a tip.  I have tried redoing FNIS and bodyslide, but still no go.

Give me a tip here if you know what's happening... thx!

I haven't seen this issue but I did run into somewhat similar problems with Andrew messing around with him recently... my feeling was it related to his scripted events not respecting / being respected by other scripting events triggering from other mods. Only suggestion I could make is to try suspending any other script event mods that might be triggering at this same time (in my case things like aroused creatures, devious followers etc would clash with andrew at times).

Maybe try suspending whatever you can on save just before that event, then do a wait for a couple hours and then RL wait a coupla mins to give things time to catch up / pass through and see if it helps? Worked for me to get around some apparent clashes with him at least ^^

Where is Mia's Castle ?  The location on the map, I am trying to see if there will be a conflict  of placement with another mod.

If someone could tell me exactly where the two entrances are ?   

I have a  mod placed, south of Morthal, out the south road, to the  "T" straight across it and up the snow hill until you come to a cliff face... is that where this castle is  or near it?   does the doors face Morthal?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there,

I have this mod all set up on Special edition and everything works fine sort of

whenever i try to make Mia something my slave after the first step of the training whenever i try to whip her the game crashes everytime on the 2nd slash..
anyone heard of a problem like that before?

Hello!

Playing this mod quite a while, everything is working excellent, exept one thing. I've already trained Mia, Niri and daughter of the yarl (do not remember her name). Only Vess still hanging under the ceiling. So I want to add some new students) But when I come with any companion to Volkar I do not have a dialogue option to add my companion as new sex slave. Is there a limit to 4 persons, that I can train or it is some king of bug? If it is the last one, do someone know how to fix it?

Hello, I am new to loverslab community. I currently using this mod and I enjoy it very much! 

But I currently having a small issue. I don't really enjoy the Bondage Contract very much after playthrough it. I want to skip to the Free the Virgin quest, but I have already told Volkar that I am interested in slave training. My save before I do that is very very long ago, so I can't use it cuz I will have to do too many quest again. 

Is there anyway for me to reset to before I told Volkar that I am interested in slave training?

Thanks in advance! :D