12 hours ago, fred200 said:

Google Translate is surprisingly good both directions.

Get used to pasting responses into Google Translate and let it convert to German for you.

Yes indeed, Google Translate seems pretty good between English and German. Has more issues when You try to use it when communicating with Russian or something as obscure as my Latvian :D 

14 hours ago, Spionkreutz said:

yes I ask myself in which camp I have to go I ask very much for an answer because I am still in the same place as before I have already written in the forum

Bist du an den Ort gekommen, an dem du zwei Mädchen hast, eines, das du von Sklavenhändlern befreit hast, das andere, das unter Sklavenhändlern / Banditen war? Du musst das Banditenmädchen mehrmals verhören (dass dir auch ein anderes Mädchen helfen kann), bis ihr Wille bricht und sie zustimmt, dir den Weg zu zeigen, aber du wirst dann einige "Sklaven" brauchen, um dich als Sklavenhändler zu verkleiden. Sie können beide Mädchen für diesen Zweck nehmen :)

// Hope my google translate did a job :D

5 hours ago, Skarab said:

I'm stuck at the bandit camp, I know I need to be alone and I am, but the mod doesn't think so. Is this maybe a problem caused by CD?

If you have EFF you can reset follower count in the mcm.

On 7/4/2018 at 10:57 AM, jujoco said:

If you have EFF you can reset follower count in the mcm.

Thanks, stuck again now though,,, can't tie Vess up, I've healed her by putting a potion in her inventory which was accepted as healing her but she is still totally unresponsive, cant hurt her or interact in any way. Any ideas? Or the quest id/stage?

5 hours ago, Skarab said:

Thanks, stuck again now though,,, can't tie Vess up, I've healed her by putting a potion in her inventory which was accepted as healing her but she is still totally unresponsive, cant hurt her or interact in any way. Any ideas? Or the quest id/stage?

Sounds to me like you might be having script issues.  Make a papyrus log and look for stack overflows and the like.

I remember that there was a dialogue option with Vernor where I could turn any follower into a slave. But when I went there, that option was missing. Does anyone know a fix for this? Also, does anyone know if you had Vess as a follower rather than a slave, where would she be headed to? I forgot her RefID.

On 7/6/2018 at 12:30 AM, xiaomiza said:

I think if change the items to DD would be perfect :)

And I found that the Master Andrew's story is not finished yet?

There will be no more upgrades to the oldrim Andrew, and not likely in any other version as the voice actor is not currently available, sorry.

On 7/9/2018 at 12:34 AM, Farbgast said:

I remember that there was a dialogue option with Vernor where I could turn any follower into a slave. But when I went there, that option was missing. Does anyone know a fix for this? Also, does anyone know if you had Vess as a follower rather than a slave, where would she be headed to? I forgot her RefID.

That option is available if you have completed the main quests and you have cell scan turned on when you enter mias lair.  Don't remember vess's location for sure, but it will be an inn and I think it war Morthal, but might have been Roikstead, Morthal, or Windhelm (in that order).

Well I have had this mod for some 6 months, and have done as many as a dozen playthroughs and I still get stuck on this mod. Hoping someone can help me figure out what im doing wrong.....

This playthrough I only had Jenny as follower to get her upstairs. Have not talked with sasha.  Mia is chained downstairs, and Andrew is following.....

I have been intimate with Andrew 210 times, the choices given to talk to him has changed a few times making me think I was progressing.......however

since the last option change I have put in many hours ingame and ingame time of over 2 weeks has passed. If I ask Andrew about his special room all he says is

I'm not ready..(While asking him to follow I agreed to try to be his slave/slut so how do forsworn women he brags about get taken there ????)

I guess my question is...what am I missing ?   he only talks about bannered mare ( him and I have spent MANY nights drinking and renting a room there. He talks about skooma and khajit.  I have walked around their camps, stood idle (as if Andrew needed to chat with them).  And he talks about mead ( I have purchased, black briar, reserve, honningbrew mead, and skooma and opened his equipment slot and placed items there, and have used chat option to trade him and placed items there)

Days later the same amount of items are in his inventory and he still whines about skooma and mead.  I am getting close to another playthrough that finds Andrew hanging naked in riften being raped by a male guard lol.   Does Andrew even have a secret playroom ?????   Is that a seperate quest I can try advancing with console ???  when I use sqt then sqo on quests that show up, nothing has to do with Andrew.  So after approx a dozen playthroughs I have to ask, is Andrews questline that fragile ?  (previous posts suggest that past attempts where I had Jenny with was breaking the quest.)   Or am I really that "blind" and am missing something ???

12 minutes ago, NIkki1564 said:

Well I have had this mod for some 6 months, and have done as many as a dozen playthroughs and I still get stuck on this mod. Hoping someone can help me figure out what im doing wrong.....

This playthrough I only had Jenny as follower to get her upstairs. Have not talked with sasha.  Mia is chained downstairs, and Andrew is following.....

I have been intimate with Andrew 210 times, the choices given to talk to him has changed a few times making me think I was progressing.......however

since the last option change I have put in many hours ingame and ingame time of over 2 weeks has passed. If I ask Andrew about his special room all he says is

I'm not ready..(While asking him to follow I agreed to try to be his slave/slut so how do forsworn women he brags about get taken there ????)

I guess my question is...what am I missing ?   he only talks about bannered mare ( him and I have spent MANY nights drinking and renting a room there. He talks about skooma and khajit.  I have walked around their camps, stood idle (as if Andrew needed to chat with them).  And he talks about mead ( I have purchased, black briar, reserve, honningbrew mead, and skooma and opened his equipment slot and placed items there, and have used chat option to trade him and placed items there)

Days later the same amount of items are in his inventory and he still whines about skooma and mead.  I am getting close to another playthrough that finds Andrew hanging naked in riften being raped by a male guard lol.   Does Andrew even have a secret playroom ?????   Is that a seperate quest I can try advancing with console ???  when I use sqt then sqo on quests that show up, nothing has to do with Andrew.  So after approx a dozen playthroughs I have to ask, is Andrews questline that fragile ?  (previous posts suggest that past attempts where I had Jenny with was breaking the quest.)   Or am I really that "blind" and am missing something ???

You mostly can't take Sasha and/or Jenny with you at the same time you take Andrew until you have completed all the Andrew radiant quests.  Check the troubleshooting page topic " I am not getting the Radiant Quests as I expect for Andrew.here.

If you are interested in just taking Andrew along as a companion for your female player, you should complete the main questline and then visit Volkar and tell him you have no interest in slave training.  That will complete Dark Possession as well.

There is no way to completely advance Andrew using setstage. 

Andrews Love level is displayed in the MCM.

The Andrew quests are not fragile at all.  However, the superskooma and find Andrew's sister (both prerequisites to the playroom) are scripted.  If you have a heavy script load, they may not run successfully.  If you got through the Archerone scene without issue, you are probably OK as that is one of the worst script loads.   Having said that, I have played these quests dozens of times without issue simply by being somewhat careful which mods I install.  For female players who like (or who can tolerate) an assertive companion, Andrew is the best in all of Skyrim.

Before you get any of the food quests (except the Ale quest), you have to be at love level 3.  You can get the ale quest right away by visiting an inn.

Andrew is designed to be a companion for female players, not a quest.  It is for that reason that I generally don't give shortcuts on how to increase his love level.

If you are having minor CTD issues, upgrade to SSE.  It is much more stable.

Sexlab version 1.59 (for oldrim only) is the most stable release in my experience.

I'm sorry to disturb you, I'm going through this topic and I have not found my answer so ...
My problem is that I did the main quest for the main quest and I'm deciding what will become of Vess and Niri.
For my part I wanted to make them both slaves, so I do the procedure for Vess (take him to Volkar) but I have not started his training yet, then I see for Niri but I do not have dialogue option to chain it and so start the dialogue and I do not know why.

I thank you for your attention and wish you a good continuation.

2 hours ago, jordlgt said:

I'm sorry to disturb you, I'm going through this topic and I have not found my answer so ...
My problem is that I did the main quest for the main quest and I'm deciding what will become of Vess and Niri.
For my part I wanted to make them both slaves, so I do the procedure for Vess (take him to Volkar) but I have not started his training yet, then I see for Niri but I do not have dialogue option to chain it and so start the dialogue and I do not know why.

I thank you for your attention and wish you a good continuation.

Finish training Vess first, then go to Niri.

I run into the issue of installing this mod and my current single follower (Abigal from here on LL), will become completely un-interactable after a couple minutes.

She still follows, but loses her name and cannot be interacted with at all.

I can un-install and load a save from before, to no ill effect.

Any clue where to start looking for the problem?

I use the latest version of EFF.

22 hours ago, Villix said:

I run into the issue of installing this mod and my current single follower (Abigal from here on LL), will become completely un-interactable after a couple minutes.

She still follows, but loses her name and cannot be interacted with at all.

I can un-install and load a save from before, to no ill effect.

Any clue where to start looking for the problem?

I use the latest version of EFF.

Sorry, no idea what might be causing this.  Should not have anything to do with Sex Slaves.  Never heard of anything even similar.

17 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Sorry, no idea what might be causing this.  Should not have anything to do with Sex Slaves.  Never heard of anything even similar.

I tried the following...

Had her no longer follow me as a follower...

Installed Mia's Lair and played it though... Keeping two voluntary followers and two bonded slaves...

Enjoyed the well written story...

Tried to add my Abigail to the team...

promptly encounter the problem the moment I load an area.

I'm thinking of trying to re-install the abigail mod fresh to see if that has an impact.

18 hours ago, Villix said:

I tried the following...

Had her no longer follow me as a follower...

Installed Mia's Lair and played it though... Keeping two voluntary followers and two bonded slaves...

Enjoyed the well written story...

Tried to add my Abigail to the team...

promptly encounter the problem the moment I load an area.

I'm thinking of trying to re-install the abigail mod fresh to see if that has an impact.

I have heard that there are some problems with some follower mods, just not sure which one.  It might also be a conflict with the follower mod.  Have you tried AFT?  It works flawlessly for me.