So ive come back to this mod plenty of times. But one reoccurring issue is that, whether i cheat and skip right into the castle (yes i know) or do the whole questline, when i take mia into the dungeon, no matter how i got there, entering that dungeon breaks my game in half. *IF* the load from the castle *back* into the dungeon (because all the stuff pre-mia-encounter is super fine and dandy) is successful, then the next autosave freezes. opening a menu crashes. Walking past the crypt crashes or freezes, depends on the mood. I can *not* get it to work in there. Any advice? I'll provide whatever follow up info is required. i REALLY want to explore the other 90% of this mod.

Hi  fishburger67, I love this mod , their is one small thing I have noticed , I thought I would report it to you please ignore this post if its already been reported in a previous post by someone else , when you get to where jenny is hanging turn left and go up the stairs then go into the room on the right it looks like the fireplace is missing ,see screen shot at first I thought maybe it was supposed to be like that but then I cant remember it in the oldrim version.

ScreenShot62.png

On 7/24/2018 at 11:22 PM, fishburger67 said:

I have heard that there are some problems with some follower mods, just not sure which one.  It might also be a conflict with the follower mod.  Have you tried AFT?  It works flawlessly for me.

I removed abigail, saved, and then re-added her.

Seems to have fixed the problem.

Seems fair to mention that all is right in the Reach again.

On 7/28/2018 at 11:26 AM, ScarletGhost said:

So ive come back to this mod plenty of times. But one reoccurring issue is that, whether i cheat and skip right into the castle (yes i know) or do the whole questline, when i take mia into the dungeon, no matter how i got there, entering that dungeon breaks my game in half. *IF* the load from the castle *back* into the dungeon (because all the stuff pre-mia-encounter is super fine and dandy) is successful, then the next autosave freezes. opening a menu crashes. Walking past the crypt crashes or freezes, depends on the mood. I can *not* get it to work in there. Any advice? I'll provide whatever follow up info is required. i REALLY want to explore the other 90% of this mod.

Hopefully, someone else has a better response because I don't really have a good idea.  From the sound of it, it sounds like a bad or conflicting mesh.  If you are just walking past the crypt, it does not sound like a script overload issue.  You might try and look at a papyrus log.

On 7/29/2018 at 8:54 AM, formanfred said:

Hi  fishburger67, I love this mod , their is one small thing I have noticed , I thought I would report it to you please ignore this post if its already been reported in a previous post by someone else , when you get to where jenny is hanging turn left and go up the stairs then go into the room on the right it looks like the fireplace is missing ,see screen shot at first I thought maybe it was supposed to be like that but then I cant remember it in the oldrim version.

ScreenShot62.png

Thanks, I just walked up there in SSE version and it looks fine to me.  I don't have the oldrim version installed any more.

8 hours ago, Mr1Kyle8 said:

How long does it usually take to make Mia your slave? I've been at it for an hour(our time), and no change.

Anything over five minutes, you are doing it wrong. Start by setting training time to minimum in the MCM.

If you still have problems, describe how you are doing training.

I am having an issue that seems to be related to this mod. I am hunting after the focusing crystal for Mzulft which led me to the bulwark Lodge and mine. Not having found a key or even a reference to a key for there I used the console to break in. everything went swimmingly until near the end where there is apparently a scripted scene in which the dragonborn gets stripped and offered up to a HUGE chorus reaper. Aaaand thats where it freezes on me. the game doesnt freeze. I can still get into the console but the Reaper does absolutely nothing and my character is frozen in place unable to move open inventory or map or powers. I have been trying to find the questID so I could force it forwards at least but havent found any luck there yet. I have 4 followers at the moment that are free and able to move around and talk. two slaves made from random NPCs , Sasha Belen and Sophia (from a mod). any Ideas on what I could do to get past this?

I have tried disabling and enabling the Chorus Reaper

forcing the quest ahead (I stay frozen in place)

using the console to Moveto another location (I stay frozen )

using the console to drop two unknown items in inventory that both showed as a problem

using the console command to enableplayercontrols. yeah I got my menus back but still couldnt move. all I could do was change to fus roh dah and use it. killed the chorus reaper. still frozen in place,

loading an earlier save then going through again.

quicksaving then reloading , my character stayed frozen

getting ready to dismiss my followers and try it without them though I dont have much hope of that working

On ‎6‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 6:36 AM, nightrn16 said:

First of all, have a good time on your travels and be safe.

In the meantime, maybe someone else can help me?

I'm at the point where I give Andrew the special skooma, we walk to the private room, my screen goes blurry from the effects of the skooma and I give him a BJ.  My quest never advances after this.  I've tried setting the stage to 90 and it completes the quest but Andrew never follows me out of the Inn.  Plus I keep the blurry screen.  So I tried searching this topic and read something about a possible log overload.  The couple of times that he's quit responding a simple quit of the game and restart fixed it but it's not doing it this time.

I have the papyrus thing installed but I'll admit I don't have a clue how to use it.  So I tried downloading the save tool cleaner and when I choose the save to clean, the save tool cleaner exits out so I'm unable to do anything with that either and I haven't got a clue how to use the fallhrim cleaner tool thingy.

Any help would be appreciated.  ?

Also, when I run FNIS, I get this consistence error.

Missing AnimFile ZazAPC019.hkx for character, mod MiasLair
 1 possible consistence issues

Hi!

I am having the exact same problem as this.  No matter how much I "Fuck the hell out of Andrew" as the quest says to do, it never completes.  My Love level with Andrew is 4 and 100% to the next level.  He won't follow me from the inn and I can't complete any further quests because I can't see with the blurry screen effect going on the special skooma gave me.

Any help would be appreciated. ?

On 12/12/2015 at 6:37 PM, Alva said:

I had the same, and found it was because Andrews path to you was blocked.

For me the entire door was blocked by rubble, so I had to console-disable it away and once I had removed enough so Andrew could move into the room - the scene stopped bugging.

So don't move too far into the room, until you can get Andrew to follow you. Once he followed you - then in my game, the scene worked.

I'm also stuck at this quest. Soon as I pick up the key, Andrew mentions book. Character does a walking animation for a bit, then is stuck in path. I have path clear from me and Andrew but I get stuck in the path. Which room do I not move to far into?

Hello, all.

I'm coming back to this mod after a very long while and was reading the front page, looks like I'll need to update (not sure which version I used last, probably 5.something).

I see that "Mrs. Oldbook" voiced "Annabelle". I don't remember a character by that name, is she a new slave girl or some other NPC? I also see fixes for training Niri and Vess. Did they ever get any unique slave dialog?

The 6.2 update seems to be 18 months ago, is the mod considered finished now? I'm thinking I might invest some effort at changing a few things, but if there's another update in the works I won't.

Things are going well, but I may have a problem with my animations. Everything works except two cases.

One is when the trainee is supposed to kneel during training, she walks to the correct point and just stands there.

The second is the spanking animation, as during the "wear your clothes" option. If memory serves she is supposed to bend her knees, put her hands on her knees, and stick her bum out. Instead she stands there doing this foot shuffling thing.

I'm guessing I may have turned off the relevant animations? Does anyone know what they may be called?

Hello, so basially when i try to recieve "The Amazing Sex Toy" the last locked iron door is blocked by rocks and dirt and also when i try to tcl to the room Andrew says something about the book, there is an animation of me walking and nothing happens

Okay, so loving the mod so far, but i have a small problem. How do you start the quests, like the radiant quest or the bunny tail quest i heard about. I took Mia as a slave and have trained niri and got jenn as a companion/slave. Is there a lvl i need to reach, somone i need to talk too etc? am looking forward to all of this, but am not sure how to start them.

Hello,

I read the decription two times but can not find any clues how to start the quest. Did I miss something?

I am at level 50 and visited several cities and towns but I did not recieve a letter.

Also there is some confusing about renaming the esm to esp.
The description says that renaming is no longer necessary. It is writen in red:
"(...) should be named MiasLair.esm. NOTE - THIS IS NO LONGER ADVISED"

Also in the decription I read that renaming requires starting a new game.
" (...) naming it esm would have broken existing saves requiring people to start new games."

So I understand that renaming is no longer necessary?

@debbie23

The quest starts with a courier coming to find you, and that should happen immediately after you install the mod regardless of your level. Double check that you have installed it properly.

Leave MiasLair.esp named the way it is, even though it is now a master file (there is a bit in the file header which makes it a master, not the file extension). It used to be a normal plugin, thus it had the esp extension, later it was changed to a master. There are embedded paths for things like face textures and voice files which break if you change the extension.

@shardoom

I tried disabling Andrew in the CK, but all the early quests failed in odd ways because he is passed as an alias so they didn't initialize properly.

After defeating Mia I've selected him in the console and disabled him and don't remember having any issues, but after the above experiment I don't trust that any more.

This time I took him as a follower, assigned him to a house I don't use with My Home is Your Home, then left him there. That burns a follower slot, but I've got way more than I need.

I'm thinking about adding a dialog option for him to "get lost" which would send him to live in his hunting cabin. Seems like the safest thing.

2 hours ago, edgarrice said:

@shardoom

I tried disabling Andrew in the CK, but all the early quests failed in odd ways because he is passed as an alias so they didn't initialize properly.

After defeating Mia I've selected him in the console and disabled him and don't remember having any issues, but after the above experiment I don't trust that any more.

This time I took him as a follower, assigned him to a house I don't use with My Home is Your Home, then left him there. That burns a follower slot, but I've got way more than I need.

I'm thinking about adding a dialog option for him to "get lost" which would send him to live in his hunting cabin. Seems like the safest thing.

Yeah, I really don't understand why the mod doesn't give an option to just tell him to fuck off.

His content is all aimed at a female viewpoint, a male player has no use at all for him in that castle. He makes me just want to kill him, which I can do by using UFO to just flip his essential status and murdering him. But, yeah I think sending him to live in some broom closet somewhere might be a safer route.

I am rather disappointed that this mod does not use DD equipment - what I have seen is mostly ZAZ furniture and that "labia exciter"

The "training" seems good and interesting, but all "immersion" is ruined because characters start to speak a different voice as soon as they are being "trained".

What's also sad is that You can't take them on the mission while they are "in training".