1 hour ago, myhouseatl said:

Ok, got it.  Working now.  I had to go back to before I had sex with Valeria. (Quest for Amorous Adventures.  Serana can be as cold hearted as her mother!)  Had trouble starting the quest once I arrived at the lodge.  Setstage to advance and Andrew took off.  Everything fired great then.  Had to do the scene with the Falmer twice though because Andrew and the falmer at the top of the stairs wouldn't see each other.  Second time, Andrew found it and things went smooth.  

Will Andrew let me know when to go back and check on his sister?  Or will I have to just come back?

Also, eventually I will make Andrew a spouse and leave him at home when I need to "do what I have to" with some quests.  Will Andrew still have that "Second Sense"?  Or will I just have to avoid mods that force Sex scenes?  Perhaps you can turn that off eventually, so if I get stuck in prison and have to sex my way out I can?

You get a notification when the time is right to go back.  I have no way of fixing the oldrim version.  That scene you are talking about is a bitch.  I just spent a load of time getting the Flowergirls version of sex slaves working perfectly.  I'll port those fixes back to the Sexlab SSE version, but won't do it for the oldrim version.

5 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

You get a notification when the time is right to go back.  I have no way of fixing the oldrim version.  That scene you are talking about is a bitch.  I just spent a load of time getting the Flowergirls version of sex slaves working perfectly.  I'll port those fixes back to the Sexlab SSE version, but won't do it for the oldrim version.

It's just removing, or moving a falmer.  I can do that in CK.  Thanks for a great mod.  This one is a classic.

12 hours ago, myhouseatl said:

It's just removing, or moving a falmer.  I can do that in CK.  Thanks for a great mod.  This one is a classic.

Be careful removing the falmer.  Each one is script controlled and you might break shit removing them.

Many thanks for this great mod fishburger87, really is a great and amazing job !

But... someone can help me to find the way to turn Mia Lorenz or Niri to SexSlave?? (the fastest... or that simply works :) )

Happens that I have been working for days...  and I've only gotten sometimes to call me "Master"... 

and I'm really starting to get very bored !!!    - thanks in advance -

On 5/26/2018 at 3:24 PM, BladeRunner_xxl said:

Many thanks for this great mod fishburger87, really is a great and amazing job !

But... someone can help me to find the way to turn Mia Lorenz or Niri to SexSlave?? (the fastest... or that simply works :) )

Happens that I have been working for days...  and I've only gotten sometimes to call me "Master"... 

and I'm really starting to get very bored !!!    - thanks in advance -

Use the MCM and turn down training time all the way down (2 I think).  Then, tell Volkar to put them on one of the torture devices (this lowers their willpower).  Then, have at them.  Should take about 2 hours then to get the job done.

Once you have started down this patch, there is no console command to shorten thing up.

I got to archeron after the gas chamber but after he either forces you or your follower to perform the animation just ends and then archeron stands there and i am unable to loot anything or open map/magic/levelup/inventory. any suggestions?

30 minutes ago, mharbin said:

I got to archeron after the gas chamber but after he either forces you or your follower to perform the animation just ends and then archeron stands there and i am unable to loot anything or open map/magic/levelup/inventory. any suggestions?

No doubt you have papyrus overload.  Check the home page and and remove all your papyrus heavy mods.

I'm currently trying out Sex Slaves on a much more powerful computer. 3 concerns now I'd like to ask. In the dialogue exchange between the Jarl of Morthal & the Stranger in Whiterun....1) would having Fuz Doh Rah installed made that exchange alot better? The conversation seemed abit one-sided?  2) Inside the Castle with the Dremora when he went to train my character...the furniture pieces (racks,bondage apparatuses said "Use" but I couldn't use them nor could I send my followers over to use them. 3) the frequency of times that my Followers have to please themselves...is there a way to get them to not do that so often? All in all, this mod is well done. I'd go nuts trying to figure out how any modder makes anything work in Skyrim. Thnx

11 hours ago, Bednarik said:

I'm currently trying out Sex Slaves on a much more powerful computer. 3 concerns now I'd like to ask. In the dialogue exchange between the Jarl of Morthal & the Stranger in Whiterun....1) would having Fuz Doh Rah installed made that exchange alot better? The conversation seemed abit one-sided?  2) Inside the Castle with the Dremora when he went to train my character...the furniture pieces (racks,bondage apparatuses said "Use" but I couldn't use them nor could I send my followers over to use them. 3) the frequency of times that my Followers have to please themselves...is there a way to get them to not do that so often? All in all, this mod is well done. I'd go nuts trying to figure out how any modder makes anything work in Skyrim. Thnx

Yes, fuz doh rah is very useful for any mod that does not have one or more voiced lines as Mias Lair does.  There is no voice acting for Jarl Ravenclone or the battleborn guy in white run (along with a couple of others in the andrew quest chain.

The furniture is NOT usable.  You can ask Volkar to force your in-training NPC to use the devices.

You can use aroused Redux and adjust the parameters in it's MCM that set the arousal level.  Just target the slave in question and press the N key.  Then, open the puppet master tab on Aroused.   The arousal level is completely control how often your Sex Slaves are horney.

9 hours ago, JZOBTGUMXJN said:

Verzeihung, gibt es für diesen Mod auch irgendwo eine Übersetzung ins Deutsche?

Excuseme, please, does anyone know if there is a translation into German for This mod?

There is none that I know of.  There is a spanish and french translation.

1 hour ago, fishburger67 said:

Yes, fuz doh rah is very useful for any mod that does not have one or more voiced lines as Mias Lair does.  There is no voice acting for Jarl Ravenclone or the battleborn guy in white run (along with a couple of others in the andrew quest chain.

The furniture is NOT usable.  You can ask Volkar to force your in-training NPC to use the devices.

You can use aroused Redux and adjust the parameters in it's MCM that set the arousal level.  Just target the slave in question and press the N key.  Then, open the puppet master tab on Aroused.   The arousal level is completely control how often your Sex Slaves are horney.

I thank u fish for answering. I believe I'm going to move over to SSE soon & c how u made out over there. Thnx

9 minutes ago, Bednarik said:

Back to the Oldrim version. I need to feed Nirri but everything I bring in from the outside won't show in my inventory. I used all the food I could find in the Castle. How do I get around this?

No slave needs more than one food item. There is more than enough in the training dungeon. Or console in some apples.

13 hours ago, Bednarik said:

Back to the Oldrim version. I need to feed Nirri but everything I bring in from the outside won't show in my inventory. I used all the food I could find in the Castle. How do I get around this?

13 hours ago, fred200 said:

No slave needs more than one food item. There is more than enough in the training dungeon. Or console in some apples.

Yes, apples, some of the pastries, bread, and cheese work fine.  The castle items are no help.  Go to whiterun and buy some of the previously mentioned items.

Ok.... I got Nirri to eat & completed the ritual with that Dremora. Just in case u or others need to know.... my inventory was "completely" empty of all items when I offerred to give food to Nirri. I was able to console in the honeynut treat but green apple did not show in my inventory. All food items purchased at any Inn did not show up in inventory when speaking with Nirri. Again, nothing was showing in my inventory at all. Could just b a glitch on my end but that is what happened to me.

14 minutes ago, Bednarik said:

Ok.... I got Nirri to eat & completed the ritual with that Dremora. Just in case u or others need to know.... my inventory was "completely" empty of all items when I offerred to give food to Nirri. I was able to console in the honeynut treat but green apple did not show in my inventory. All food items purchased at any Inn did not show up in inventory when speaking with Nirri. Again, nothing was showing in my inventory at all. Could just b a glitch on my end but that is what happened to me.

Food items you find in the dungeon are all valid. Many other food items are not. If you need more - console in one of the dungeon ones.

Fun fact - when you offer food to a slave, two of that item are removed from your inventory. Now THAT is a bug.

1 hour ago, fred200 said:

Food items you find in the dungeon are all valid. Many other food items are not. If you need more - console in one of the dungeon ones.

Fun fact - when you offer food to a slave, two of that item are removed from your inventory. Now THAT is a bug.

Thanks Fred, I'll have a look.  Can't have no freekin bugs.

Yes...2 items at a time were being removed from my inventory also.  Further....I have tried changing the numbers in Sex Arousal...even blocking/locking Arousal & disable Arousal...& Niri keeps on "not controlling" herself. Just what am I to set the values to?  & what should I click on or off? Thnx

2 minutes ago, Bednarik said:

Yes...2 items at a time were being removed from my inventory also.  Further....I have tried changing the numbers in Sex Arousal...even blocking/locking Arousal & disable Arousal...& Niri keeps on "not controlling" herself. Just what am I to set the values to?  & what should I click on or off? Thnx

Check BOTH niri and yourself.  Just change arousal to zero and reduce the other settings so arousal does not advance too quickly.  Read the Aroused home page (the oldrim version) for more info on how to adjust settings in puppet master.