On 6/7/2018 at 11:47 PM, fred200 said:

You are using an animation pack that is missing the pillory nif. Do a search on missing pillory.

For me that Funnybiz Mod that was mentioned above did the trick. I now have Pillory showing. Much appreciated guys. Thnx

8 hours ago, Bednarik said:

In one of Andrew's Side Quest (Soljund Sinkhole)...I didn't find "something interesting"??  Where, plz?

Not sure what that might be.  If there is a quest marker at the end of a passage way with a dead end in front of you and a side passage with a chest in it, with the check on your right and a pile of rocks straight ahead, open command console, select the pile of rocks and type "disable".  Keep selecting the rocks and typing disable until you see a door.

I made some modifications to that area and if you have gone in there before loading Sex Slaves, the original state of that cave is stored in your save.

14 minutes ago, fishburger67 said:

I am gone tomorrow out of the country and no internet for two weeks (or maybe more).  Hopefully, someone can take over answering questions while I am gone.

Enjoy your travel!

39 minutes ago, bb62guy said:

Im having a hard time training the slaves. is there a particular order in the sex acts after the whipping?

Also...Im running paradise halls...I didnt see that on the bad list, but could that be conflicting?

Turn training time down to absolute minimum in MCM. Any sex act, up until masturbation is offered. then switch to that.

Watch for Your slave loves you more 2 and 3. Get Volkar to check them.

At the end you switch to just oral.

When you have the chance to offer food - just one is enough.

Happy enslaving!

3 hours ago, fred200 said:

Turn training time down to absolute minimum in MCM. Any sex act, up until masturbation is offered. then switch to that.

Watch for Your slave loves you more 2 and 3. Get Volkar to check them.

At the end you switch to just oral.

When you have the chance to offer food - just one is enough.

Happy enslaving!

Ive noticed depending on slave trainee, certain training acts get you 'thank you...i will be a good girl" while some are 'whatever you desire" or some such. Ambience or does one option speed training? Does the mod assign certain values to actors?

Thank for the quick reply Also...I think Jenny is broken...I can't dismiss her or re-hire her. She just hangs with me where ever I go like a creeper.I would rather not have to uninstall and reinstall... 

4 hours ago, bb62guy said:

Ive noticed depending on slave trainee, certain training acts get you 'thank you...i will be a good girl" while some are 'whatever you desire" or some such. Ambience or does one option speed training? Does the mod assign certain values to actors?

Thank for the quick reply Also...I think Jenny is broken...I can't dismiss her or re-hire her. She just hangs with me where ever I go like a creeper.I would rather not have to uninstall and reinstall... 

The response you get depends more on how "broken" she is than on the training act she gets. You will find every slave goes through the same sequence.

First of all, have a good time on your travels and be safe.

In the meantime, maybe someone else can help me?

I'm at the point where I give Andrew the special skooma, we walk to the private room, my screen goes blurry from the effects of the skooma and I give him a BJ.  My quest never advances after this.  I've tried setting the stage to 90 and it completes the quest but Andrew never follows me out of the Inn.  Plus I keep the blurry screen.  So I tried searching this topic and read something about a possible log overload.  The couple of times that he's quit responding a simple quit of the game and restart fixed it but it's not doing it this time.

I have the papyrus thing installed but I'll admit I don't have a clue how to use it.  So I tried downloading the save tool cleaner and when I choose the save to clean, the save tool cleaner exits out so I'm unable to do anything with that either and I haven't got a clue how to use the fallhrim cleaner tool thingy.

Any help would be appreciated.  ?

Also, when I run FNIS, I get this consistence error.

Missing AnimFile ZazAPC019.hkx for character, mod MiasLair
 1 possible consistence issues

6 hours ago, fred200 said:

The response you get depends more on how "broken" she is than on the training act she gets. You will find every slave goes through the same sequence.

Ok...dropped the MCM to 2 and got Vess trained up. Thanks for the advice. Mia and Niri are close behind. With Vess, I know have the problem that she literally does the sex thing every 45 seconds ( a small window between sessions after the Ecstasy anim.). I think the way to fix that is disable lore in the MCM.

My big remaining problem is my jenny quest was bugged. After I killed the executioner and unlocked her, I was unable to select the follower option (it was in menu but didnt do anything when selected). Regardless she followed me everywhere and couldnt be dismissed. I eventually had to kill her via another mod. 

Is there away to reset the Jenny quest and redo it? Unlock her fresh again at this point? I would rather not go back to a super earlier save and do all this again.

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Spionkreutz said:

Hi Can someone please tell me where I find this jarl daughter I need the key nähmlich otherwise I can not continue that would be really nice if someone could tell me that

She is chained up in a palace room upstairs. Deal with Mia Lorenz, then check the rooms on the first floor of the Palace.

5 minutes ago, Spionkreutz said:

okay i can not get on with it because i need a key i can not get any further i am through hell and and now i am standing in room there are many coffins but i have no keys where can i find this key?

because key of Mias Castle I need otherwise I do not come further and I do not know where I get this key you have an idea where I can find this key?

Hi there, I think I might've found a bug. So I just killed the bandit camp leader and need to follow nirri to a orc camp. She however gets stuck at the captured dreams shop! Anyone know which camp I need to head to?

13 minutes ago, jujoco said:

Hi there, I think I might've found a bug. So I just killed the bandit camp leader and need to follow nirri to a orc camp. She however gets stuck at the captured dreams shop! Anyone know which camp I need to head to?

Hardly a bug. Uninstall CD and the problem goes away. Vel plunked his shop right down on the path to the Orc camp.

Less drastic, you can note Niri's refid, go around the CD shop, and use the console moveto player.

I still would not recommend running both mods together.

18 hours ago, fred200 said:

Hardly a bug. Uninstall CD and the problem goes away. Vel plunked his shop right down on the path to the Orc camp.

Less drastic, you can note Niri's refid, go around the CD shop, and use the console moveto player.

I still would not recommend running both mods together.

Well, I very much enjoy captured dreams, so I'd like to keep that in ? I'll try to move around and move her ?

I just started to play this mod just yesterday using SKSE Skyrim with LoversLab and I think it is amazing. At first, when I had to fight the slavers in the camp I felt frustrated - what kind of slavery mod it is when there is no way to surrender to these slavers and proceed then on. Something You can do with Cursed Loot. But then when I got towards enslaving one of those bandit girls, I thought, well, cool. Then pops that optional feature to have that other poor girl You just saved join up I was like ... nice ... You girl have no idea what's in the store for You now ;)

Now that being said there are few concerns. I am not far in this quest line, (just cleared the dungeon and found Volkar sitting and minding his own business unlike everyone else before - attacking me on sight. But from what I understand from what I read, is that this mod contains multiple conflicting scenarios, like the one is when You are the slaver(girl) and then the other one where You are in a submissive role with Andrew guy. Then there are two other quest lines with two women which sound like being incompatible with Andrew quest line also.

I think that so much branching complicates mod too much, makes it harder to maintain, and could benefit from splitting it up in to the independent modules so that I could just install the one and have more freedom customising my game and experience to my liking with additional mods that fit particular scenario.

Currently I have left Sexlab Survival running along this and I hope it will not mess the game too much. I think it was a smart move to disable Cursed Loot, Devious Framework, Paradise Halls, and many more mods, before playing this.

36 minutes ago, Spionkreutz said:

yes I ask myself in which camp I have to go I ask very much for an answer because I am still in the same place as before I have already written in the forum

Don't go looking for the castle. Courier should bring you a note to start the Quest. Just do what it says.

Might work better if you write out your questions in your native language - then use Google Translate to convert to English. Paste that in your message.

9 minutes ago, Spionkreutz said:

okay yes I can do that yes if it would give the mod in German language then I would understand it because I speak very little English but German and it is very difficult for me to understand what they say

Google Translate is surprisingly good both directions.

Get used to pasting responses into Google Translate and let it convert to German for you.