On 1/24/2018 at 6:39 AM, Cenabet said:

I cant find that option

I dove back in, to show you where to find it via Screenshots.

Following the pics... - General... Messages..

20180125230551_1.thumb.jpg.006e9859cb76f6522439ae18ef4bebed.jpg

Change to Debugging or ALL...

20180125230614_1.thumb.jpg.39df39ea9c4b7e7502f23935ef9f0398.jpg

That allows to Debugging/Cheating where Conception can be made possible this cycle

20180125230625_1.thumb.jpg.b3663549e85239f4362324bff95e93dd.jpg

My own personal opinion is, that should always be possible when playing a female character.

19 hours ago, Just Checking said:

Well that's awfully unfortunate, but all good information.  I checked my saves with savetool myself, the active script count never seems to break 100, but since I'm running things on a laptop my system's probably considerably more limited.  Sounds like it's time to sort through my mods and decide which ones I actually bother to play with and start over.  Thanks for the explanation.  I thought the situation was strange because I wandered back to check on a character using the "show stats" spell and it said they were in their 3rd trimester, but weren't showing it.  I guess if all my mods are slowing things down to the point it takes several minutes to update at best, the test command wouldn't really do me a whole lot of good, would it?  I checked my specs and they seem to exceed the recommended requirements, but by this point I'm probably so bogged down with script heavy mods it doesn't even matter.  Which is a shame, because the script heavy ones are usually the best.

Anyway, again, thanks for the information.  I'll play around with my stuff and see if things go any better once I've had a chance to clear my mod list a little.

Sorry to be the barer of bad news in this case. And if scripts aren't firing like they should, then yeah, is an issue somewhere. Hopefully you won't have to remove too many of the good mods. I am also lightening my load of mods, back down to about 120, I am getting down to where it's mostly cosmetics, I think about 12 Sexlab mods with a couple compatibility mods to go with it.

In your case, I would be looking for mods that keep NPCs moving around the world. Things that make the world more "alive" can kill the scripts. I have a bad habit of adding more mods, only to have to remove them for 1 reason or another. Sometimes, the mod's fault, other times, cause it's the straw that breaks the camel's back, or I never actually used it.

Thanks for the help. Airianna.  I can think of a solid number of mods that do exactly what you're describing that I never even use.  I even have defeat and death alternative installed and I actually never use their functionality because if it ever triggers, I just end the events and load my game rather than going through the hassle of playing through them, like I'm waiting for some moment when I want to actually make use of them that never comes.  

I do have one question though, to anyone who has a good idea.  I like magic mods, because I mostly play some variant of mage.  I'm currently running that bundled magic mod that someone put up on the nexus a little while back, just throws in summermyst, apocalypse, and a whole bunch of others all into one mod.  Now, I love those mods to pieces, do you reasonably think I can get my important mods that I actually regularly use, like SL and Beeingfemale and such, reasonably well functioning with those still firing in the background, or do you think so many changes, some of which are quite scripted, alone could cause complications?

14 hours ago, Airianna said:

I dove back in, to show you where to find it via Screenshots.

Following the pics... - General... Messages..

20180125230551_1.thumb.jpg.006e9859cb76f6522439ae18ef4bebed.jpg

Change to Debugging or ALL...

20180125230614_1.thumb.jpg.39df39ea9c4b7e7502f23935ef9f0398.jpg

That allows to Debugging/Cheating where Conception can be made possible this cycle

20180125230625_1.thumb.jpg.b3663549e85239f4362324bff95e93dd.jpg

My own personal opinion is, that should always be possible when playing a female character.

Thank you very much 

If you want to die laughing go to "Pregnancy & Birth" tab and move the slider all the way to the left for "Chance for Multiples" [1:1] then set the max number of babies to 6 then go to the "Impregnation" tab and set Husband, Affairs, Friends and Last NPCs to on. Then sit back and let the fun begin.  If you are having problems impregnating your follower you can always go to the console and enter "addsperm".  Spoiler, this is a bug I found.

On 1/26/2018 at 3:09 AM, Just Checking said:

Thanks for the help. Airianna.  I can think of a solid number of mods that do exactly what you're describing that I never even use.  I even have defeat and death alternative installed and I actually never use their functionality because if it ever triggers, I just end the events and load my game rather than going through the hassle of playing through them, like I'm waiting for some moment when I want to actually make use of them that never comes.  

I do have one question though, to anyone who has a good idea.  I like magic mods, because I mostly play some variant of mage.  I'm currently running that bundled magic mod that someone put up on the nexus a little while back, just throws in summermyst, apocalypse, and a whole bunch of others all into one mod.  Now, I love those mods to pieces, do you reasonably think I can get my important mods that I actually regularly use, like SL and Beeingfemale and such, reasonably well functioning with those still firing in the background, or do you think so many changes, some of which are quite scripted, alone could cause complications?

That would depend on how many scripted mods are used to make that one, bashed together with a hammer, it's bound to also loose some data while doing so, especially if they originally conflicted with each other. Is one of the reasons I don't use bashed mods, sure it reduces the load count, but it causes it's own problems.

On a personal note,

- I am using an Invested Magic mod, where it takes a chunk of Magica to keep several spells active for up to 7 continuous game days. (It actually skips while sleeping times)

- A mod called Sexlab Util1, where it heals my character at a rate of +10 every 3 seconds (had it at +100 for while) till end of sex. And at end of sex it calms the aggressor for 10 minutes for an easy escape, or kill the aggressor, among several other options

- Defeat to ensure the scenes will happen if beat down/knocked out. It's like a time out from combat, Since I am not a big fan of constant combat, it's great!

- SM Essential PC to ensure my player can't die, instead of Death Alternative, as that one feels clunky to me, and requires a lot of adjustments to get it to work properly with defeat. Where SM Essential PC, all I have to do is disable Player is Essential on Bleed out in Defeat's Player As Victim settings.

Constantly having to retrace my footsteps in a game is not fun for me, reload last save be gone! hehe

15 hours ago, Sabin1111 said:

If you want to die laughing go to "Pregnancy & Birth" tab and move the slider all the way to the left for "Chance for Multiples" [1:1] then set the max number of babies to 6 then go to the "Impregnation" tab and set Husband, Affairs, Friends and Last NPCs to on. Then sit back and let the fun begin.  If you are having problems impregnating your follower you can always go to the console and enter "addsperm".  Spoiler, this is a bug I found.

My game died while I was laughing, cause with those settings, you could easily end up with something like...

https://www.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_2018_01/20180109190605_1.jpg.246d61f295858cc0331a34bbbfba7ea0.jpg

Question: Is there an add-on that makes all the children you gave birth to Skykids? Or is there only a RS Children one? I mean, it'd be nice to have one for Skykids as well, since I don't to have potato-head children nor I want to uninstall SK and install RS at this point. I'd make one myself, but I'm not exactly knowledgable about this stuff.

On 25/01/2018 at 8:02 PM, Airianna said:

This would be a great idea, since I am female, and don't really care about the other women in the game, all BF would need to handle is my character, and maybe a couple followers. :smile:

You can already set it so that BF only tracks the player and player followers, though it might only track official followers and might not recognise modded followers

On 10/28/2017 at 3:05 AM, Bane Master said:
BeeingFemale 2.8.1 Patch V06 16/01/2018

This patch updates Beeingfemale.esm, BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp and makes major changes to the structures of many beeingfemale scripts.

It is OK to upgrade from Patch V05 to V06.

In all other circumstances a new game or a clean save is required - the patch will break existing save games!

The patch now includes the Cleaned Master File by Uncle64 & the PMS NoSneak fix by asertyp - do not allow any earlier fixes to overwrite the files in this patch!

• Added native support for Sexlab Seperate Orgasm 
  • Fixed missing properties in BeeingFemale.esm & BeeingFemaleBasicAddon.esp
  • Optimised script loads from FWAbilityBeeingFemale and FWAbilitybeeingMale
  • Baby Items will now be correctly equipped at birth & their magic effects applied
  • Added Missing baby item textures
  • Fixed MCM errors in debug/cheats Test Perk-Files
  • Fixed errors in several addon and child perk ini files  
  • Cycle effects are now listed and applied consistent with the current state
  • Reduced the script load from the FWCloak spell and prevented multiple applications of effect per actor per cloak event
  • FWCloak update timer is now reset when called by a location change
  • BeeingFemale effects will no longer be applied to temporary actors
  • Moved all FWAbility updates to single updates reducing scripts remaining active with update offsets to those in loaded areas only
  • Removed redundant update loop from FWabilityBeeingMale for non-player males
  • Removed redundant patch code left from version 2.7
  • Fixed a bug in Chaurus infection handling
  • Added native SLIF support
  • Fixed a bug where FWUtility could attempt to cast spells with unloaded actors
  • Infection by a Chaurus Parasite will now cause any pregnancy to be lost within a few hours of infection occurring
  • Menstruation will begin shortly after birthing Chaurus Eggs
  • Fixed Belly scale not reset at the end of Chaurus Infection
  • Fixed detection of Chaurus infection for NPCs
  • Fixed player widget timer in inconsistent state after Chaurus infection ends
  • Fixed a bug identified by morpheousz that prevented Third Trimester effects being applied
  • Fixed  FWAbilityBeeingFemale and FWAbilitybeeingMale  generating errors when dispelled

If you use SLIF you must either remove the SLIF Patches version of FWAbilityBeeingFemale or allow this patch to overwrite it

Because of the way in which the game engine aggressively deletes effects on unloaded actors you may still see an unattached script instance error if the delete happens in the moments between the validity check and the dispel, but this should be a rare event.

Thanks to qotsafan for providing the native SLIF & SLSO code and to Tkc, MarkusCook, Tom-80-H and worik for testing.

Any feedback on bugs (or the lack or them) greatly appreciated!

Beeing Female V2.8.1 Patch V6.7z

Hey Banemaster,

Just getting back in to Skyrim, and I figured that I'd try your patch. It would seem however, that "BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp" is corrupt in your latest patch. Crashes the game on launch. Wrye Bash reports that "Some files have corrupted headers or TES4 header versions: Missing string Localization files", listing this file. Tried redownloading the file, same result.

Mind taking a look at the latest version of the patch, to see if the files are valid?

On 01/02/2018 at 1:45 AM, Min said:

Hey Banemaster,

Just getting back in to Skyrim, and I figured that I'd try your patch. It would seem however, that "BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp" is corrupt in your latest patch. Crashes the game on launch. Wrye Bash reports that "Some files have corrupted headers or TES4 header versions: Missing string Localization files", listing this file. Tried redownloading the file, same result.

Mind taking a look at the latest version of the patch, to see if the files are valid?

Hi Min- WB :smile:

I have to admit I'm a bit baffled by this (not that it takes much to baffle me!) - I have redownloaded and installed the patch from the 7z on LL and I get no issues with it. TESVEDIT loads it up fine and the error checker reports no problems. The Strings editor in the localisation menu loads and displays the string files ok as well.

I can also start a game with the patch installed via MO or Wyre Bash with no problems.

I haven't had any other reports of crashes on startup so I'm not sure what to suggest - I'm the first to admit that my modding skills are much more around tweaking scripts than esps and localisation so I'm happy to try any suggestions.

4 hours ago, Bane Master said:

Hi Min- WB :smile:

I have to admit I'm a bit baffled by this (not that it takes much to baffle me!) - I have redownloaded and installed the patch from the 7z on LL and I get no issues with it. TESVEDIT loads it up fine and the error checker reports no problems. The Strings editor in the localisation menu loads and displays the string files ok as well.

I can also start a game with the patch installed via MO or Wyre Bash with no problems.

I haven't had any other reports of crashes on startup so I'm not sure what to suggest - I'm the first to admit that my modding skills are much more around tweaking scripts than esps and localisation so I'm happy to try any suggestions.

Hmm, that's odd. I'll troubleshoot further. Thanks for taking a look.

10 hours ago, Min said:

Hmm, that's odd. I'll troubleshoot further. Thanks for taking a look.

No Idea if this will help or make thinks worse but I have run the ESP and string  files through the Skyrim String Localizer and used it to rebuild the ESP.  It all seems fine  when I test it - give it a try and see if it resolves the issue for you.

The 7z only contains the rebuilt esp and english strings files so you'll need to install over the V6 patch.

Beeing Female V2.8.1 Patch Loc Test.7z

10 minutes ago, Desport said:

I am experiencing a lot of crashes lately - my papyros log is full of beeing female Errors

Error: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
	[Active effect 8 on  (0001C18C)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
	[Active effect 8 on  (0001C18C)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnUpdate() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 156
[02/03/2018 - 05:56:24PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
	[Active effect 8 on  (00047CB2)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
	[Active effect 8 on  (00047CB2)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnUpdate() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 156

Can anybody make something out of this?

My Char is currently Pregnant

Papyrus.0.log

Are you using the BF patch?

28 minutes ago, Desport said:

No - its seems my installation is outtaded - Is there a way to update the mod without starting a new game?

Or in other Words - which files do i need to clean?

I'm afraid the patch only works reliably on a new game as it changes stuff that was "baked in" to your save when you first loaded BF. 

Personally I've never been able to clean save BF without breaking a load of other mods but if anyone reading has found a way please let us know :smile:

1 hour ago, Desport said:

No - its seems my installation is outtaded - Is there a way to update the mod without starting a new game?

Or in other Words - which files do i need to clean?

43 minutes ago, Bane Master said:

Personally I've never been able to clean save BF without breaking a load of other mods but if anyone reading has found a way please let us know :smile:

Probably it has never been reliable, but in the past I have always been able to use the usual clean save guides.

I never noticed any troubles on the surface - not sure what remained unseen in the shadows.

If you make a save and feel experienced with your mod manager, updating mods and keeping old version at hand, I suggest to give it a try.

If not, it's a tricky decision. :confused:

5 hours ago, mangalo said:

Alright, made the switch from Fertility mode mod to Beeing Female with the latest patch.  However this widget showed up on my screen and I can't remove it, even by pressing one of the three keys, what can I do :cry: ?

2018-02-04 19_28_14-enb 2018_02_04 18_57_32_30.bmp ‎- Photos.png

You have to activate the couple maker in the BeeingFemale MCM (it´s in the debug or system section of the MCM i think), than return to the game and press the activation key ("E" by default) for 4 seconds without any npc under the croshair. After that, the widget should disapear (slowly fading out). Than deactivate the couple maker in BF´s MCM again. For me, this widget apears sometimes at loading a save game, and i even don´t know why, so sometimes i also have to do this.

19 hours ago, Tom-80-H said:

You have to activate the couple maker in the BeeingFemale MCM (it´s in the debug or system section of the MCM i think), than return to the game and press the activation key ("E" by default) for 4 seconds without any npc under the croshair. After that, the widget should disapear (slowly fading out). Than deactivate the couple maker in BF´s MCM again. For me, this widget apears sometimes at loading a save game, and i even don´t know why, so sometimes i also have to do this.

Thanks ! It does make it disapear but once I reload the save it gets back again :cry: