Waited about a month with no fix. Still can't get pregnant without cheating.

Here is what I have done. I change my chance to get pregnant to a higher number. I than wait through the days of follicular phases until ovulating.

I wait roughly a day for the chance to raise to 99%. Than either have sex with sexlab or get defeated and raped with defeat.

I can go to beeingfemales information page and it will say like... bandit 2h or bandit chief 2h.

I than play like normal until menstruation occurs again.

I have every section of the cycle set to 2 days except ovulation which is 5 days to increase chance something will happen.

If I use debug to make myself pregnant, it DOES work and belly DOES scale. Baby will be born as an item but does not get a name.

I have even went to the inn in white run and slept for 20 hours (4 hours wake up, repeat) and gotten messages about people cumming inside and even that is doing nothing.

What am I doing wrong?

I DO get a message about so and so cums inside you every time they have vaginal sex.

Any ideas at all would be great.

In my current game i'm getting stack dumps from beeing female. Yes, i know... it depends on my complete load order etc, and yes it's heavy, but i also learned at which times they occur (reproducable) and how to avoid them. Just that the way to avoid them is annoying.

The thing is, if i wait/sleep for quite some time (12h+, in a room with several females, not 100% sure if amount of NPCs really matters though) there seem to be too many updates at once. Waiting less than 12 hours (in an empty room) doesn't produce stack dumps. So maybe if you could make sure that this doesn't happen... maybe it would make BF more stable in general, not only for stack dumps/my game? Something like a priority list for updates and a timeout after one of them is done?

2 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

The thing is, if i wait/sleep for quite some time (12h+, in a room with several females, not 100% sure if amount of NPCs really matters though) there seem to be too many updates at once. Waiting less than 12 hours (in an empty room) doesn't produce stack dumps.

Might be worthwhile testing with NPC's switched off as that would confirm it's a load problem. I still use the old BF 1.14 version myself otherwise I'd test it out here

Found a lost of commands on the first post here and one of them let's you click on an npc and type bf:impregnate 1 and it let's you get impregnated with an amount of kids.

I tried the command and it spit out in the console something like (0) impregnated you. But than I don't actually get pregnant. Any ideas anyone? Did i manage to screw something up? I used nexus' mod manager to install it.

On 19/12/2017 at 3:49 PM, Nazzzgul666 said:

Thanks for the mod and patch. :smile:

I've tried to install the patch together with the cleaned esm from the front page, that doesn't seem to work, though. Known/intentional?

Also, i have the bug with negative time until birth during the first trimester, i've tried with reset player, cheating me pregnant and to first trimester again but my belly and breasts seem to stay flat... maybe i was too unpatient, at which times should the scaling be updated? Or is it a known possible bug that cheating pregnancy doesn't work properly? Any suggestions?

I assume i've caused the negative time bug myself by disabling abortus when status was "partial abortus", other than that i wouldn't know how... estrus chaurus is not even installed and i didn't do anything else to pause/break pregnancy. Just mentioning it in case it helps to track this bug down. 

I'm currently running the 281 cleaned esm with the patch and it is working fine.

In fact I was wondering whether to issue a version 5 of the patch with the cleaned esm, stealth fix and some fixes I made to the PMS effect in the basicaddon.esp & scripts, but if you are having problems maybe I shouldn't.

Not seeing any stack dumps - only time I did see them was when I tried to update a game in progress with the patch instead of starting a new game...

7 hours ago, Bane Master said:

I'm currently running the 281 cleaned esm with the patch and it is working fine.

In fact I was wondering whether to issue a version 5 of the patch with the cleaned esm, stealth fix and some fixes I made to the PMS effect in the basicaddon.esp & scripts, but if you are having problems maybe I shouldn't.

Not seeing any stack dumps - only time I did see them was when I tried to update a game in progress with the patch instead of starting a new game...

I don't have the cleaned.esm but your patch, when i noticed the cleaned .esm is missing i didn't wat to reload and i never make such changes in a running game. ;) It might be a point... and as mentioned, my game is script heavy and i guess i exaggerated installing mods. However, that it's still totally fine unless i spend time waiting/sleeping/fast travel still says something i guess and it's always BF that causes the dumps, or should that be fixed by the cleaned .esm?

If it helps i can add a log. Papyrus.1.log

9 hours ago, Bane Master said:

I[..]

[..]

Wait!

Did you say version 5 of the patch? Ooooooooo! Pleeeeeease! :classic_smile: It's christmas :classic_angel:

3 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

I don't have the cleaned.esm but your patch, when i noticed the cleaned .esm is missing i didn't wat to reload and i never make such changes in a running game. ;) It might be a point... and as mentioned, my game is script heavy and i guess i exaggerated installing mods. However, that it's still totally fine unless i spend time waiting/sleeping/fast travel still says something i guess and it's always BF that causes the dumps, or should that be fixed by the cleaned .esm?

If it helps i can add a log. Papyrus.1.log

What might be useful is to look at the save with SaveTool and see what all the suspended scripts are - the current BF patch contains is script only but due to the changes it makes it can cause stack dumps if used on an existing previously unpatched save which is why I recommend using it on new games only.

6 hours ago, Bane Master said:

What might be useful is to look at the save with SaveTool and see what all the suspended scripts are - the current BF patch contains is script only but due to the changes it makes it can cause stack dumps if used on an existing previously unpatched save which is why I recommend using it on new games only.

Yea, dont use the patches on old saves it will stack and give other problems.

You can also use PdtWrapper for checking what script is stacking, easy to kill it instead of removing it.

no information about who my character did have sex with , nor that it shows how much sperm inside it's always empty , even in ovulation it goes to 99% chance to get pregnant but after 4 days it goes back to 2% ending the phase to start a new one without getting pregnant not even once in the game , I almost complete the game and my char won't get pregnant no matter how many times she does sex, I don't get it only my character won't get pregnant but the some npcs have the baby add on 

My character doesn't get pregnant even though pregnancy chance is 97%.

I encountered bug that sperm wasn't registered anymore. So I uninstalled BF, made clean save and installed again. It fixed mdntioned issue but for some reason derped with EC+ (BF stayed in PAUSED state even after laying eggs finished, yet it was PAUSED in standard cycle not "chaurus pregnant" and irl timer worked and cycles changed just info kept showing PAUSED) So I performed BF reset and it started working okay with EC+ (timer continues after laying eggs) but my player doesn't seem to get pregnant. Ecen with 97 pregnancy chance in ovulation state nothing happens.

In fact I'm continuously having issues with BF. Sperm detection bug occurs regularly and it's save-breaking bug (as in once broken save stops registering sperm forever). Loading previous save works and in general breaking save is random encounter. What's more it doesn't show up after saving but after loading save so there's no way to know if save is broken or not yet during save.

Is there any command to manually trigger pregnancy?... I know it's not "proper" solution but at this point it became such maintenance overkill that 80% of gameplay is checking if BF works or what doesn't work so I don't care already why exactly this time it doesn't work again I just want to get functionality using any working way...

18 hours ago, Tenebris305 said:

To the post above mine. Bf:impregnate (number 1 through 6 of how mamy kids)

Have the npc clicked on with the console.

Thanks :smile: What race is it gonna be? Can I also affect it with cmd or is it determined basing on currently registered sperm or something?

EDIT:

Unfortunately I'm getting "Script or command "Bf" not found"

Using: player.Bf:impregnate 1
with NPC clicked also whows command not found but then also prints empty line?... If npc is not clicked it still shows command not found but also something like "No NpcMenstruantion selected"

nvm figured it out, there are state change options under Debugging menu in BF MCM

18 hours ago, Sceadugengan said:

SexLab Separate Orgasm was updated recently.

To make other mods (BeeingFemale, PSQ, etc.) register sperm you had to reinstall the patches from older versions.

Could this be the source of your problems?

Hmm I never used Separate Orgasm but i use plenty of mods integrating with it, can I be still affected?

On 12/29/2017 at 8:50 AM, worik said:

Wait!

Did you say version 5 of the patch? Ooooooooo! Pleeeeeease! :classic_smile: It's christmas :classic_angel:

So - I have a beta of the new version of the patch done. Fixes include correcting bugs in PMS and other cycle magic effects and fixes to Baby Item spawning during birth.

The cleaned version of BeeingFemale.esm and the PMSNoSneak fixed version of BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp are now in the patch making it an all-in-one solution. To do the fixes I have had to edit the esm and esp so a new game will be absolutely necessary, the new version is incompatible with existing saves.

I would appreciate it if a few folks would do a little testing to make sure that everything is working as intended outside of my dev & test rigs before I release - please drop me a PM if you are interested.

5 hours ago, Lapsio said:

Hmm I never used Separate Orgasm but i use plenty of mods integrating with it, can I be still affected?

Nope, that shouldn't be the case.

SLSO has patches to make it work with other mods and not the other way 'round.

BeeingFemale and other mods are designed to work with the SexLab Framework and not SLSO.

4 hours ago, Bane Master said:

So - I have a beta of the new version of the patch done. Fixes include correcting bugs in PMS and other cycle magic effects and fixes to Baby Item spawning during birth.

The cleaned version of BeeingFemale.esm and the PMSNoSneak fixed version of BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp are now in the patch making it an all-in-one solution. To do the fixes I have had to edit the esm and esp so a new game will be absolutely necessary, the new version is incompatible with existing saves.

I would appreciate it if a few folks would do a little testing to make sure that everything is working as intended outside of my dev & test rigs before I release - please drop me a PM if you are interested.

Im still ready to do it. Still playing mostly test games mostly new games. Sent PM.

BeeingFemale, is a requirement in my game... A little feedback on current game...

* I have come across an issue when running a custom race.

* For every child listed = 6+ children born.

I used the spell to impregnate several women in passing, The Last 2 women casted on (Fastrid and Boti), is registered to have given birth to every child of every woman I put the spell on the list, there are over 30 children in the list (day 1), and took about 3 game days, and me forcing the NPC to give birth to items for it to settle down... But still causes the game to crash at specific areas, when scripts are running a tad high. - need a way to remove current children from the game, born by NPCs. - console command "markfordelete" on every child, is currently the only solution, so requesting a built in command for it through MCM.

It's not realistic in the sense that the children born of female NPCs, come running to the player, when they should be with their birth mother from the start. You are in Sidna Mine, a prisoner. Children coming in out of no where, causing problems as the miners attack the child, or you are deep inside a dungeon, sneaking up to the boss, children pop up, and come running up to you, giving away your position. *This issue has carried over from early on, please fix this.*

And During combat, a popup message interferes with game play, I use a no pause mod, so the message box is doubling the troubles caused, I would prefer a quick list to show up like when you hit the *8 hotkey to check your current status. *This issue has carried from early on, please fix this as well*

Where did "Go to your mother/father" option go? The "Leave me", is very mean, and what if I wanted to collect the child later when defeat fixes it's aggressors? If the other parent is dead, then "go home" should be available, and send them to the closest owned player home, provided it doesn't have too many NPCs already there, then sends them to the next, or have a Rally point you can set to send all children to with the "Leave Me" option.

Reset NPC option should also have an option to exclude Followers, or a separate option that resets Followers, just like there is an option to reset the player beside the NPCs.

- Simple, would be something like, if they don't have Follower Faction in their list of factions, NPC reset... If they do, then Follower Reset.

- My Follower is pregnant, and in order to stabilize the game again, I have to reset all NPCs... But that means I would loose out on my Follower's pregnancy, and the unborn would be cleared from the list. Forcing to give birth, could cause it's own issues, due to the current instability of my current game.

And there should be an option, Followers can give birth to children, while NPCs option can't give birth, so in general they just push out air. :smiley: While your Followers can give birth. And your spouse, even if she isn't a follower, should be included as a follower in this regard.

And, can someone direct me towards how to make custom race children? Tired of seeing every child born a Nord, when both parents are Elves, Ok, a Snow Elf and a Dunmar giving birth to a Nord... erm..

On 10/28/2017 at 9:50 AM, milzschnitte said:

I've updated the Title page and made a link at the top to this post.

Thanks a lot for helping again!

Just checked that section and saw you added my Bathing in Skyrim patch. Maybe the site migration broke it, but FYI that the link goes to the wrong post.

Here is the corrected link:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/35269-beeingfemale/?page=197&tab=comments#comment-1990584

7 hours ago, nanashi50 said:

Just checked that section and saw you added my Bathing in Skyrim patch. Maybe the site migration broke it, but FYI that the link goes to the wrong post.

Here is the corrected link:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/35269-beeingfemale/?page=197&tab=comments#comment-1990584

Thank you for this, I felt it funny to have to take a bath to get cleaned up, then turn around and swim to wash it out... Also, if you wouldn't mind, setting it to trigger the fade away Sperm splatter as well?

12 minutes ago, Airianna said:

Thank you for this, I felt it funny to have to take a bath to get cleaned up, then turn around and swim to wash it out... Also, if you wouldn't mind, setting it to trigger the fade away Sperm splatter as well?

Np. As for your request, a patch for that already exists here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/71600-bathing-in-skyrim-sexlab-patch-by-kimy/?tab=comments#comment-1784708

It touches different scripts than my workaround so no issues using them both.

The issues with the "Paused" bug (that's being charitable..) is most likely tied to Sexlab Parasites and/or Estrus Chaurus and Estrus Spider. 

I'm all for getting rid of the whole "Paused" stuff.   I just don't understand why there even has to be a "paused" thing on a woman's cycle. It's not something you can shut down like a washer and dryer thing. 

11 hours ago, Airianna said:

BeeingFemale, is a requirement in my game... A little feedback on current game...

* I have come across an issue when running a custom race.

* For every child listed = 6+ children born.

I used the spell to impregnate several women in passing, The Last 2 women casted on (Fastrid and Boti), is registered to have given birth to every child of every woman I put the spell on the list, there are over 30 children in the list (day 1), and took about 3 game days, and me forcing the NPC to give birth to items for it to settle down... But still causes the game to crash at specific areas, when scripts are running a tad high. - need a way to remove current children from the game, born by NPCs. - console command "markfordelete" on every child, is currently the only solution, so requesting a built in command for it through MCM.

It's not realistic in the sense that the children born of female NPCs, come running to the player, when they should be with their birth mother from the start. You are in Sidna Mine, a prisoner. Children coming in out of no where, causing problems as the miners attack the child, or you are deep inside a dungeon, sneaking up to the boss, children pop up, and come running up to you, giving away your position. *This issue has carried over from early on, please fix this.*

And During combat, a popup message interferes with game play, I use a no pause mod, so the message box is doubling the troubles caused, I would prefer a quick list to show up like when you hit the *8 hotkey to check your current status. *This issue has carried from early on, please fix this as well*

Where did "Go to your mother/father" option go? The "Leave me", is very mean, and what if I wanted to collect the child later when defeat fixes it's aggressors? If the other parent is dead, then "go home" should be available, and send them to the closest owned player home, provided it doesn't have too many NPCs already there, then sends them to the next, or have a Rally point you can set to send all children to with the "Leave Me" option.

Reset NPC option should also have an option to exclude Followers, or a separate option that resets Followers, just like there is an option to reset the player beside the NPCs.

- Simple, would be something like, if they don't have Follower Faction in their list of factions, NPC reset... If they do, then Follower Reset.

- My Follower is pregnant, and in order to stabilize the game again, I have to reset all NPCs... But that means I would loose out on my Follower's pregnancy, and the unborn would be cleared from the list. Forcing to give birth, could cause it's own issues, due to the current instability of my current game.

And there should be an option, Followers can give birth to children, while NPCs option can't give birth, so in general they just push out air. :smiley: While your Followers can give birth. And your spouse, even if she isn't a follower, should be included as a follower in this regard.

And, can someone direct me towards how to make custom race children? Tired of seeing every child born a Nord, when both parents are Elves, Ok, a Snow Elf and a Dunmar giving birth to a Nord... erm..

Agree on this.

My self have looked on the dialog and there are many errors in it, missing connections and stuff. But I lack the skill in CK for fixing them.

It is absolutely serious annoying, that if you play as male you cant place the children at their mom. And as you say they spawn next to you. At often wrong times.

What I have started to do is use FLP and MyHomeIsYourhome. Then I can have them as follower and can call them, and they have one home of their own.

But are not recruited by FLP they are still in Beeing Female framework.

Sadly you cant let FLP take over their AI, you must use it only as framework.

Hard to explain.

And if Lydia gets one child, in my game she always have one. The poor child is standing there. Get out and play whit the other children FFS.

Hentai children have good framework for children that part should be nice to have, but from what I understand the modder of that plugin, he dont know how to make that working whit Beeing Female.

It is like you use Aft/Eff/UFO/FLp on Vilja and some other followers, the will be ruined.