38 minutes ago, mangalo said:

Thanks ! It does make it disapear but once I reload the save it gets back again :cry:

Yes, mine too. It´s the widget from the couple maker, and i think it´s a bug with the auto-disable function of the feature. Normaly The couple maker should automatically disable itself at reload, but i think that sometimes if it is already disabled, it get´s a little hickup and enables the widget, also if the feature is disabled. But as soon as noone can fix it or know exactly why it happenes, i have to live with this little buggy thing.

1 hour ago, Tom-80-H said:

Yes, mine too. It´s the widget from the couple maker, and i think it´s a bug with the auto-disable function of the feature. Normaly The couple maker should automatically disable itself at reload, but i think that sometimes if it is already disabled, it get´s a little hickup and enables the widget, also if the feature is disabled. But as soon as noone can fix it or know exactly why it happenes, i have to live with this little buggy thing.

I think you can more reliably disable it by editing a few INI files:

Data\BeeingFemale\HUD\default.ini

Data\BeeingFemale\HUD\LeftOver.ini

In both, find the section called "[CoupleWidget]", then change "Enabled=true" to "Enabled=false", and "Alpha=60" to "Alpha=0".

After doing that I've never had the couple widget show up again. This probably means if you do want to use the couple feature you'll have to undo it, but if you don't care about that feature this should disable the HUD widget (at least it did for me).

If you have issues whit that widget.

Try this one.

When you load your save and it is there.

Open you console write this.

Player.kill

That will force the game to load the save again, if it still persist, do it again, and again, dont play on whit any errors. There is one reason for that.

If that dont work, kill the game, turn off your PC and try again.

As said before dont play on whit any errors.

Try that If the suggestions from @morpheousz did not work.

If you're still pregnant then hold down the 8 key (or whatever you changed it to) for 8 seconds, it should give you a detailed window about your baby/s, including the fathers name. This also works if you target another pregnant woman while in first person.

I don't think there is any way to find out the father after the child is born.

1 hour ago, Fredfish said:

If you're still pregnant then hold down the 8 key (or whatever you changed it to) for 8 seconds, it should give you a detailed window about your baby/s, including the fathers name. This also works if you target another pregnant woman while in first person.

I don't think there is any way to find out the father after the child is born.

tyvm.

I tested being female with bugfix v7 and sometimes at the beginning of a new game and set of debugging mod i reveal, that sometimes there is no tick on an inscription conception perhaps in this cycle on an ovulation phase and conception not possible.

And when breasts increase during pregnancy and you try load save file before pregnancy, breasts remain the increased size and that breasts became normal (size until pregnancy) i need return to main menu and after load save game.

I am using XPMSE with esp plugin.

1 hour ago, ahag1 said:

I tested being female with bugfix v7 and sometimes at the beginning of a new game and set of debugging mod i reveal, that sometimes there is no tick on an inscription conception perhaps in this cycle on an ovulation phase and conception not possible.

And when breasts increase during pregnancy and you try load save file before pregnancy, breasts remain the increased size and that breasts became normal (size until pregnancy) i need return to main menu and after load save game.

I am using XPMSE with esp plugin.

I believe the mod always sets the hard on/off conception this cycle to "off" on a new game, so unless you change it yourself the first cycle will always be off. After that it will do the usual calculation it does at the start of every cycle. (at least this has always been my experience)

As for breasts/reload that is not surprising, the game does not clear out all of a current game's information on a reload, only returning to the main menu or exiting and reloading the game will ensure that no data from a previous save is kept after a load. This is not something unique to beeing female, this is true for any mod.

Dear Milz you have done some errors.

Let us help you.

I get this error in Papyrus when I open up the children dialog and ask who what stuff they carry.

[BF_ChildSettings (1901B252)].fwchildsettings.GetBeeingFemaleChildStats() - "FWChildSettings.psc" Line 670

The script ends at line 633.

Get Iona and ysolda pregnant.

Force birth and this comes up.

[BF_ChildSettings (0801B252)].fwchildsettings.GetBeeingFemaleChildStats() - "FWChildSettings.psc" Line 677

Still the script ends at 633.

Oh and the game crash and freeze

And I use Bane Masters latest patch.

The same script did in 271 have 683 lines.

10 hours ago, Uncle64 said:

Dear Milz you have done some errors.

Let us help you.

I get this error in Papyrus when I open up the children dialog and ask who what stuff they carry.

[BF_ChildSettings (1901B252)].fwchildsettings.GetBeeingFemaleChildStats() - "FWChildSettings.psc" Line 670

The script ends at line 633.

Get Iona and ysolda pregnant.

Force birth and this comes up.

[BF_ChildSettings (0801B252)].fwchildsettings.GetBeeingFemaleChildStats() - "FWChildSettings.psc" Line 677

Still the script ends at 633.

Oh and the game crash and freeze

And I use Bane Masters latest patch.

The same script did in 271 have 683 lines.

When I look at the script in my copy of  BF 2.8.1 the script does have 683 lines.

Not sure what has happened to your copy but here is the version from my BF install for comparison.

FWChildSettings.psc

5 hours ago, Bane Master said:

When I look at the script in my copy of  BF 2.8.1 the script does have 683 lines.

Not sure what has happened to your copy but here is the version from my BF install for comparison.

FWChildSettings.psc

Thank you, did download the developer pack again, seems that my pack is old and smaller, have I missed something here?

It may explains some issues I have then.

3 hours ago, Shaoram said:

Hello, I cant get the widgets to show up at all when I would want them to show up permanently.

I'm using the cleaned up ESP file from the downloads. Would anyone know what causes this?

Edit: It seemingly works in a new save. Is making a new save the only way of getting it to work?

I think the widgets don't show up if you set the information level to low, immersive or none.  Make sure the information level isn't too low first, that might be the cause.

You have the patch from Banemaster? It's linked in the OP. I strongly recommend it!

As far as I played BF+patch until now, I have noticed no problems anymore, that I would pinpoint to BF.

Switching of all NPC and follower features should help even further, if you're in doubt.

On 13.2.2018 at 8:35 AM, worik said:

You have the patch from Banemaster? It's linked in the OP. I strongly recommend it!

Oh man thanks for the info, i didnt know its being continued by someone else as a patch. Why isnt this official?^^ (Download section)

9 hours ago, 332qman said:

I have a couple questions I haven't been able to find answers to.

Is it possible to remove husband, getaways, and partners from a npc' s list? 

How do I get an npc to use a contraception or washout potion?

If you want them to use contraception/washout make sure they have it.

Sadly you cant give stuff to npc:s that are not your followers.

My self have found one solution you can try. I use it my self and it works fine.

Download this mod, and use it to give them gifts. You also make new friends.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37495

12 hours ago, Uncle64 said:

If you want them to use contraception/washout make sure they have it.

Sadly you cant give stuff to npc:s that are not your followers.

My self have found one solution you can try. I use it my self and it works fine.

Download this mod, and use it to give them gifts. You also make new friends.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37495

Hm, interesting, I'll try it out.  Thanks.