3 hours ago, Bane Master said:

I have no experience with SLSO and don't know what updates are required, sorry.

That being said, assuming it's a soft dependency if @qotsafan updates the relevant V5 scripts and is happy let me have a copy of the changed sources I will make sure that they are carried forward in any future patch updates (as we did with SLIF support).

@Bane Master I would like to request a soft SLSO requirement in your next patch, so we won't have to worry about the patches not being included when we toss SLSO BF patch in? Making it not a requirement, but if SLSO is in the load order, to allow it to work as intended (should this update break something)? And thank you for your hard work on keeping this updated!

(Thank you, you already answered my request  )

If I understand correctly the SSO patch modifys the BFA_ssl, BFA_AbilityEffectPMSSexHurt and FWSystemConfig scripts.

All of these are updated in the new BF Version 5 patch,  so there may be errors if you use the old version SSO scripts with the patch. I'm more than happy to integrate soft dependency updated versions of the new V5 scripts into the patch if they become available. :smile:

2 hours ago, Bane Master said:

If I understand correctly the SSO patch modifys the BFA_ssl, BFA_AbilityEffectPMSSexHurt and FWSystemConfig scripts.

All of these are updated in the new BF Version 5 patch,  so there may be errors if you use the old version SSO scripts with the patch. I'm more than happy to integrate soft dependency updated versions of the new V5 scripts into the patch if they become available. :smile:

you got me... Every time I have a child, having to enable "Can get pregnant this cycle" is tedious... LOL I prefer the SLSO variant, but that's just the way it goes. Get him to cum in me 2 or 3 times, now just once... But will continue with the SLSO for the other mod I have it for... chance to get 10 gold, and/or learn skill/spell every orgasm :tongue: 

Hello, I'm hoping someone can help with a problem I seem to have.

I believe I have this mod and everything it needs installed.  But I do not see the belly scaling on NPCs as they progress in the pregnancy.  I run bf:test and the bellies grow; so it seems the body I have installed works.  For some reason it seems beeing female and the body won't talk to each other on their own, so when I walk into a room the pregnant NPCs don't show any growth.

Does anyone know what I might need to do different?  Maybe it's a load order thing?  I'd appreciate any advice.

Thanks

An updated version of the BeeingFemale Patch has been released.

BeeingFemale 2.8.1 Patch V06 16/01/2018

It is OK to upgrade from Patch V05 to V06.

In all other circumstances a new game or a clean save is required - the patch will break existing save games!

The patch now includes the Cleaned Master File by Uncle64 & the PMS NoSneak fix by asertyp 

Added:

Thanks to qotsafan for providing the native SLSO support

somehow i still (playing around with mod again after months) think the washout for "unassisted safe zone" does absolutely nothing atall...

(well this sort of turns into a suggestion halfway while writing this)

from what i understand of how them 3 safe zone settings "work" its:

for wash out potion: when you drink one there is X% chance for each listed sperm to get completely removed.. if not then the  spermamount gets reduced by the % rolled.

for water assisted: when swimming sperm gets lowered by that % every few seconds? something around that... as checking the debug screen after swimming a bit with a 2% setting always reduced the sperm amount of sperm inside by a little bit.

and unassisted:  well you would think that is "sperm gets removed/drip out/die" over time while you dont influence it, but it doesnt seem to do anything. no matter if you set it to 0%  2% 70% nothing changes in the sperm amounts... not by walking, running around, jumpong, waiting, sleeping...

i remember some other pregnancy mod having a hotkey to try to finger sperm out of you... maybe its a relic of something similar that was planed but never made it? and the unassisted chance is something from just doing that whereever and the water assisted would be doing that while standing in a body or wate/bath.

i do like the "auto spermamount lowering" while swimming... but maybe the unasisted % could be used in hourly checks and reduce sperm in you by that %amount every hour?

also pretty often while testing this sperm isnt listed anymore in the "information list" tab, but still in the "debug cheat" tab...   first thought me setting the unassisted value to 70% or so made sperm lower than 70% have a chance to not show anymore in the information screen, but yea thats not it. well no idea why it would be like this.

oh and yea.. all them "wash out" options show "sperm that is out of reach cant be washed out".... is that actualyl a thing?  i know that the "max sperm age" is used to decide what sperm is long enough in you to be able to impregnate (if longer than "6h" then it can... like enough got in the womb to reach a egg)... but that doesnt seem to make it "out of reach" as even sperm inside for more than a day get removed with swimming.

i guess the most logical way for all this is that the longer the sperm is in you... the lower the rate washout stuff would affect it, less and less sperm amount gets removed... i.e. sperm in for 3h would be 100% affected, but sperm in longer than "max sperm amount" get les s and less reduced by them options.... i.e. 8h sperm might be affected by 90% still (i.e. you use a washout potion set to 75% and have a 75% chance to get it all out... or when rolled lower so its not "complete removal" the sperm amount is up to 90% lowered).... 12h by 70%... 24h maybe just 40%.

i guess the % for that would be 100% form 0 to "max sperm age"

and from max sperm age to sperm duration (set under men tab) would slowly lower then.

maybe there could even be a new % setting for this like:

after xx% of "sperm duration" sperm is unreachable

so at a sperm duration of 48h   and that set to 75% then after 36h that sperm still in you is not affected by "water assisted and washout potions" anymore.... it would still be affected by "unassisted washout" as in sperm dies and the amount gets still reduced by that every hour (?) cause sperm dieing.

i think FWSpermTime is crated when sperm is added.. and that is how long it can stay in you till all sperm is dead?... as i saw that fluctuate from 1.2 to 3.5... so i guess 1.2days to 3.5 days in these cases i had even though sperm duration was set to 48h... guess it randomyl picks 50-150% of 48h (what is nice to have such randomness)

and i think also doesnt have any influence on that either atm. i.e. i made a guy cum outside so his virility was at 2-3% and then made him cum inside... so his sperm had a spermamount of 0.04 or something low... but that didnt influence getting pregnant atall as 3-4h after the egg got in the uterus it got fertilized...

it feels like it "just" checks "is sperm there? yes no?" and then rolls on the fertility chance and doesnt take the amount of sperm into considereation.

the chance to impregnate a egg in the uterus could also be determened by the "sperm amount"... low sperm amounts have a low chance to "reach the egg to fertilize it"

then you could have sperm from 10 guys in you, but reduced the sperm amount so much with potions and swimming that the few sperm left in you never made it to a egg in the uterus.

so overall:

-the longer sperm is in you... the less likely you are to get alot amount out of you with washout potions/swimming.

-washout potions have a % setting and each time you use one it rolls for wach sperm in you... and if its higher than that then that sperm gets removed and when not then the sperm amount gets reduced by what % is rolled and the unreachable % reduction

-water assisted washout is still swimming around... and that reduces sperm amount by that % every few min swimming... (also affected by the unreachable % reduction... i.e. 2% woudl get removed from swimming, but sperm in you for 24h so washouts might be reduced by 50% as alot had time to swim in deep... so it lowers the sperm amoutn by 1% instead)

-unassisted washout is a call every hour (if sleeping 8h then 8 calls once you wake up (as many as hours since the last call of this)) and each reduces spermamount by that set % (not affected by the unreachable reduction!)

-fertilizing a egg in the uterus is also affected by spermamount left... so if just 5-10% is left its more unlikely that sperm makes it to the egg. (if i.e. chance to fertilize is by default 90% then it gets reduced by the contraception % (i.e. 50% protection so its 40% "fertilizechance") and then each sperm has every hour a check if the amount left reaches the egg (? could be checked after the unassisted washout reduction calls are done... like... every hour it reduces sperm amount and then checks for a egg in uterus... if it is roll random against "spermamount" and if that is liwer than spermamount then make another roll against "fertilizechance (default chance to get pregnant- contraception protection%) and if that is lower than the sperm that made it fertilized the egg)

well just ideas how the stuff could be changed...  probably noone changeing it like that... and i cant mod... but i think something around that would make sense

21 hours ago, mangalo said:

Would you say that BF is more lightweight than before with its patches ?  I've been using "Fertility Mode" but seeing BF being worked on kinda makes me want to try it again...

Well it'll never be  lightweight mod - that's for sure. The patch does make some changes that should optimise script load from FWAbility magic effects and the FWCloakAbility. I guess the only way to find out if it's enough to help is to test it on your machine.

If you do I would be interested in hearing if it made a difference to your previous experience. :smile:

On 1/14/2018 at 6:35 AM, Bane Master said:
  • Cycle effects are now listed and applied consistent with the current state

These are the effects that are explicitly tied to a cycle and not things like Abortus or Labor Pains that have their own timer, correct?

My character had a very... eventful... week, where she became pregnant, then shortly after was force-fed skooma (thus triggering abortus), and then in the time between the baby reaching 0% health and the miscarriage actually occurring she had an estrus chaurus pregnancy courtesy of deviously cursed loot (picking flowers is dangerous).  I think this complicated everything, because over two weeks later the abortus infection is still showing in the magical effects screen, and she's still suffering labor pains.  I can't seem to get either of them to go away, not even by resetting the PC through the BF menu.

I don't know if it was just the perfect storm of everything that happened, but I never had anything like this before I installed the patch (though, to be fair, I've never had this scenario come up before either).  Not sure if it needs to be looked into, just thought I'd relay it.  Unfortunately, I don't have a log as I accidentally turned logging off.

What's the duration of the abortus infection and labor pains supposed to be normally?

On 13.01.2018 at 10:44 AM, Airianna said:

Under general tab, make the messages to all, then go into information, top right, be sure to have "Can get Pregnant this cycle" is active. If not, you won't get pregnant no matter the % shown.

I cant find that option

I really hope this question hasn't been asked to death already, but 200 pages is a lot to sift through so I'll just go for it.  I'm having trouble getting npcs to scale with this mod.  I've tried a number of things so far.  Made sure I had the right skeleton, checked that the body I was using could actually scale the belly with bodyslide, removed mods I thought might be overriding beeingfemale and even messed with my load order.  Near as I can tell, it's not scaling npcs in any way because I tried default, NiOverride and weight options on a variety of scaling speed settings and none of them seemed to change anything on npcs they really probably should be by the 3rd trimester.  After the bf:test command didn't make any noticeable changes I tried messing with my bodyslide and just created a body that always looked pregnant.  Only npcs I hadn't encountered yet, and therefor the game didn't have those stupid records of, used the new body.  I messed with some more stuff, took of hdt, changed bodies from cbbe to unp, made new bodyslide bodies again and finally just tried the bf:test command one more time.  Best I got was on that last bf:test, I noticed affected characters were, very slightly, changing size.  As in, becoming shorter for a very brief second.  The last test I did was just deactivating swathes of mods in an attempt to find one that might be messing with BF.  Nothing.  Could I be missing something that lets npcs continue to update or circumvent those records?  My only guess is I've somehow messed something up during the installation, but I can't for the life of me figure it out.

50 minutes ago, Just Checking said:

I really hope this question hasn't been asked to death already, but 200 pages is a lot to sift through so I'll just go for it.  I'm having trouble getting npcs to scale with this mod.  I've tried a number of things so far.  Made sure I had the right skeleton, checked that the body I was using could actually scale the belly with bodyslide, removed mods I thought might be overriding beeingfemale and even messed with my load order.  Near as I can tell, it's not scaling npcs in any way because I tried default, NiOverride and weight options on a variety of scaling speed settings and none of them seemed to change anything on npcs they really probably should be by the 3rd trimester.  After the bf:test command didn't make any noticeable changes I tried messing with my bodyslide and just created a body that always looked pregnant.  Only npcs I hadn't encountered yet, and therefor the game didn't have those stupid records of, used the new body.  I messed with some more stuff, took of hdt, changed bodies from cbbe to unp, made new bodyslide bodies again and finally just tried the bf:test command one more time.  Best I got was on that last bf:test, I noticed affected characters were, very slightly, changing size.  As in, becoming shorter for a very brief second.  The last test I did was just deactivating swathes of mods in an attempt to find one that might be messing with BF.  Nothing.  Could I be missing something that lets npcs continue to update or circumvent those records?  My only guess is I've somehow messed something up during the installation, but I can't for the life of me figure it out.

First off, when an NPC loads, depending on the number of active scripts, and your system configurations, *meeting the requirements to play Skyrim = Barely able to run skyrim with about 10 mods* If you have a LOT of active mods (bad mods that keep adding more scripts to run, there are several) The skyrim Script Engine, Papyrus, overloads, and could take a good 10 minutes before you see any changes on NPCs if at all.

My recent experiments, lead me to about 200 mods, that breaks several scripts, not due to poor programming, but script engine limitations.

1) Check System Specs *mine more than the Requirements by a long shot*

32 GB Ram

8 GB Video Card

over 200 GB free space on active SSD drive.

My system is not the problem in this case, it's the limitation of the game engine it's self that is causing the problems.

Using SaveTool, Active Script count started climbing (Deliberate add for testing of FLP, turns out, it is one of these...), Once over 300 Active scripts, the time it took for NPC body changes with NiOverride started taking longer than expected, a good 3 minutes to catch up, At 400 took about 5 minutes, At 500, it was taking over 8 minutes, when I hit 800+, NiOverride failed entirely, even for the player, among other mods where scripts take a good long snooze, on complete exit and reload of current save, several of the other scripts caught up, Beeing Female's MCM never activated, and took 5 minutes to show "Menu is loading" screen for it.

UNP body will barely change in size. It's how the structure for it is made.

CBBE Body change, if the belly is stretched too much, it pulls the lower chest out in front of the body... Looks odd.

I keep HDT With HDT Extensions due to other mods I use.

When you disable mods. Those that have them, the scripts are still running in the game, and unless you know exactly what each active script is labeled as so you can use a save game cleaner to remove them, then your save game is toast, and a new game will be required. Each active script is labeled with a hexadecimal 0-9, A-F.

Well that's awfully unfortunate, but all good information.  I checked my saves with savetool myself, the active script count never seems to break 100, but since I'm running things on a laptop my system's probably considerably more limited.  Sounds like it's time to sort through my mods and decide which ones I actually bother to play with and start over.  Thanks for the explanation.  I thought the situation was strange because I wandered back to check on a character using the "show stats" spell and it said they were in their 3rd trimester, but weren't showing it.  I guess if all my mods are slowing things down to the point it takes several minutes to update at best, the test command wouldn't really do me a whole lot of good, would it?  I checked my specs and they seem to exceed the recommended requirements, but by this point I'm probably so bogged down with script heavy mods it doesn't even matter.  Which is a shame, because the script heavy ones are usually the best.

Anyway, again, thanks for the information.  I'll play around with my stuff and see if things go any better once I've had a chance to clear my mod list a little.

6 minutes ago, Fredfish said:

Would it be possible to have a spell or power to add individual women to Beeing Female?

I think it might reduce the processing if we are only tracking the female cycle on women that we are intereseted in.

Bathing in skyrim has a similar feature via a nice dialogue. So I can switch it on and off for each NPC.

8 hours ago, Fredfish said:

Would it be possible to have a spell or power to add individual women to Beeing Female?

I think it might reduce the processing if we are only tracking the female cycle on women that we are intereseted in.

This would be a great idea, since I am female, and don't really care about the other women in the game, all BF would need to handle is my character, and maybe a couple followers. :smile: