On 2017/10/28 at 6:05 PM, Bane Master said:
BeeingFemale 2.8.1 FWAbility Patch V04 22/11/2017

This patch makes major changes to the structures of scripts and will not work on an existing save game with BF installed.

A new game or a clean save is required.

This patch fixes a number of bugs and also errors occuring due to unattached instances of FWAbilityBeeingFemale and FWAbilitybeeingMale  

• Reduced the script load from the FWCloak spell and prevented multiple applications of effect per actor per cloak event
  • FWCloak update timer is now reset when called by a location change
  • BeeingFemale effects will no longer be applied to temporary actors
  • Moved all FWAbility updates to single updates reducing scripts remaining active with update offsets to those in loaded areas only
  • Removed redundant update loop from FWabilityBeeingMale for non-player males
  • Removed redundant patch code left from version 2.7
  • Fixed a bug in Chaurus infection handling
  • Added native SLIF support
  • Fixed a bug where FWUtility could attempt to cast spells with unloaded actors
  • Infection by a Chaurus Parasite will now cause any pregnancy to be lost within a few hours of infection occurring
  • Menstruation will begin shortly after birthing Chaurus Eggs
  • Fixed Belly scale not reset at the end of Chaurus Infection
  • Fixed detection of Chaurus infection for NPCs
  • Fixed player widget timer in inconsistent state after Chaurus infection ends
  • Fixed a bug identified by morpheousz that prevented Third Trimester effects being applied 

If you use SLIF you must either remove the SLIF Patches version of FWAbilityBeeingFemale or allow this patch to overwrite it

Because of the way in which the game engine aggressively deletes effects on unloaded actors you may still see an unattached script instance error if the delete happens in the moments between the validity check and the dispel, but this should be a rare event.

Thanks to qotsafan for providing the native SLIF code and to Tkc, MarkusCook and Tom-80-H for testing.

Any feedback on bugs (or the lack or them) greatly appreciated!

Beeing Female V2.8.1 FWAbility Patch V04.7z

Thanks for the patch!
But. Does it require Chaurus Parasite mod installed?
I've uninstalled BeeingFemale and made a clean save b4 I put BeeingFemale back with this patch; then I got numerous error in the papyrus log about Chaurus.
I do use SLIF and some belly inflation mod other than Chaurus Parasite or any Chaurus mod installed.
Is there any way I can fix this? Or I just have to start a new game instead?
The belly/pregnancy mods I use are:
FillHerUP 2.0
EggFactory 3.0
SoulgemOvan V310

Thanks again, this patch does solve the issue I had about BeeingFemale, though now I'm not sure if I didn't make the proper "clean save" or there's a bug within the patch.

12 hours ago, jako992146 said:

Thanks for the patch!
But. Does it require Chaurus Parasite mod installed?
I've uninstalled BeeingFemale and made a clean save b4 I put BeeingFemale back with this patch; then I got numerous error in the papyrus log about Chaurus.
I do use SLIF and some belly inflation mod other than Chaurus Parasite or any Chaurus mod installed.
Is there any way I can fix this? Or I just have to start a new game instead?
The belly/pregnancy mods I use are:
FillHerUP 2.0
EggFactory 3.0
SoulgemOvan V310

Thanks again, this patch does solve the issue I had about BeeingFemale, though now I'm not sure if I didn't make the proper "clean save" or there's a bug within the patch.

BF and the patch don't require EC+, you shouldn't be seeing lots of errors - post your log and I'll see if I (or anyone else) can spot the problem

Hi Guys

I´m still curious about if it is possible to create an BF-addon like the race-addon with different pregnancy timers and scaling values, but based on the race of the child-father, or the combination of races from father and mother.

So, female belly maybe could grow larger if the fathers race is a larger one than the mothers race, or even not so large if fathers race is smaler as mothers race.

Especially usefull for creature pregnancy, i think. Beeing pregnant from a giant for example, could be visually seen by the enormous belly growth, while beeing pregnant from a small race like a Hare would result in smaler belly scales so you could get into labour and not even recognized visually, that you was pregnant.

Also, would it be possible to add some sort of timers to the Baby-Items givent to NPCs after birth, so that it would be removed after a desired amount of time?

My prefered setting is, that NPCs give birth to the baby-items, so i can see after their pregnancy, that they have a child and carry it around with them. But actually they will carry them around for the rest of their lives. So i would like to have something to remove the baby items from NPCs after a desired amount of time (for Lore Let´s say, the child growth and became to large to cary it around so it would be left at home with a babysitter or something like that), without the need of inventory-maipulation via console. I realy don´t want to see them carry around their babys for the rest of their life, so i swithed to the otion, that NPCs only birth hot air, but i don´t like it very much. 

Fresh installation of Skyrim, whatever I do I get SexLab: No Compatibility, tried a new game, male pc, female pc, new game with only sexlab and beingfemale enabled. Whatever I do, after sex I get empty line "Had sex with" in show all stats spell. Also, as a male character the blue sperm(virility?) bar doesn't change if character had sex. So I wonder if sexlab interactions are registered by mod at all... Any way to test it to be sure, except for playing hours and hours?

P.S. Using 2.8.1 with clean .esm and 2.8.1 patch by Bane Master.

Quick question:

The pregnancy belly never scales when pregnant, no matter what trimester. I did the bf:test command and everything scales normally for the people in the room after that but other npcs in the game never scale. Is there any suggestions on how to fix this?

Edit: I reinstalled everything to make sure I followed the instructions and im still getting the same issue

11 hours ago, JhonnatanV said:

I'm sorry to bother you guys but I would like to know where I can get an old version of the mod like BeeingFemale 2.7 fix 2

Downloaded 2.7 from nexus. Can't really make 2.8 work properly ;( It just doesn't register sex and orgasms through sexlab.

Does BF work with OSA?

<edit>
Okay, so I've worked out 2.7 didn't and why. I'm assuming 2.8 has the same limitation.

If I understand it correctly I could build my own mod that simply raises this event:

On 12/10/2016 at 9:33 AM, milzschnitte said:

akFemale.SendModEvent("BeeingFemale", "AddSperm", akMale.GetFormID())

If I bound it to the same key as 'End Scene' in OSA that might be seamless.

Guess it's time to learn how to mod...

Thanks for the mod and patch. :smile:

I've tried to install the patch together with the cleaned esm from the front page, that doesn't seem to work, though. Known/intentional?

Also, i have the bug with negative time until birth during the first trimester, i've tried with reset player, cheating me pregnant and to first trimester again but my belly and breasts seem to stay flat... maybe i was too unpatient, at which times should the scaling be updated? Or is it a known possible bug that cheating pregnancy doesn't work properly? Any suggestions?

I assume i've caused the negative time bug myself by disabling abortus when status was "partial abortus", other than that i wouldn't know how... estrus chaurus is not even installed and i didn't do anything else to pause/break pregnancy. Just mentioning it in case it helps to track this bug down. 

@Nazzzgul666 It sounds like you did all the changes in the middle of an ongoing pregnancy ?

I've never done that successful - I always made a full mod reset and some save cleaning to get the updates smoothly into my game.

Cleaned ESM and patch work fine for me.

You use MO, right?

I have all of them separate in my left pane to keep them properly under control:

• BF original
  • BF cleaned ESM
  • BF patch

Cheating a belly never really worked for me. Keep in mind, that your clothes/armour needs to be able to adapt to your new body outline.

@worikWait, i need the original + cleaned esm? I thought that would be a replacer, if i actually need both that would explain why it didn't work.^^

Not sure what you mean by "all the changes". I'm trying to fix a bugged pregnancy, nothing else, all mods i'm using were installed on a save that was never touched by beeing female or any patches. Sorry if that wasn't clear in my post. :smile:

Regarding changes/upgrades i'm even stricter than you, either i reload a save before adding a mod or i start a new game. I never upgrade anything midgame^^

And my character is naked currently, so there is no cloth/armor that needs to adapt. Doesn't mean it wouldn't take some time to adapt, i've only waited some RL-minutes before reloading a save before hitting the player reset button. Wasn't sure if cheating pregnancy doesn't work or if player reset might break something.

Hi there,

I would like to tweak the BF.esm to make menstrual cramps appear more often. Can this be done in Tes5Edit without the need of editing scripts? If yes, wich setting do I need to change exactly and to wich values?

I set the chance for menstrual cramps to 100 in MCM but with standard gameplay (a bit sleeping, a bit fast travelling) my character almost never gets cramps...only in very³ rare moments.

Thx in advance

6 hours ago, LatencyRemix said:

Is there a way to remove this safely?  Ive tried uninstalling and then cleaing the save but each time it will effect the SKSE co-save and ruin the save?

No you cant remove it safe if you dont STOP the mod first.

And yea it saves stuff in your SKSE Co save.

It is one heavy scripted mod, you need to start one new game if you dont want this mod installed.